V$ SimplifyHerb's RP Project

SimplifyHerb
Hitman

FranklinAnderson wrote:
09 Apr 2020 00:34
okay.
Only a question.
You wasn't jimmy?
No, as you see my the introduction. My name is Hagen and I was born and raise in Japan. Jimmy is kinda British person, as from Jimmy RP thread.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Third page! Previous roleplay....
SimplifyHerb wrote:
08 Apr 2020 15:35
Police information update.
Date: Wednesday 8th 2020

I have news to delivery from police from three men stole Tango and possible murder one of person.
Three men was arrested and reveal their identifier;
Men #1 - Jimmy (Same guy from previous owner)
Men #2 - Han
Men #3 - Lee

Back story how does it's happened?
Jimmy returned to Japan and wanted to buy his S2000 back, so he see to person who kept then sold to me. They was argued and Jimmy killed of that guy, and team up his mate named Han and Lee. Lee was fake hotel valet to doing parking the customer car and stole Mercedes G Wagon AMG and delivery to their hideout and removed plate and create to blacked out so cops make harder to see it. They been planned for while to stealing Jimmy old S2000, and they knew Tango since same it's have plate and they stalking and spy his garage where S2000 is. Finally once it ready, and stole S2000 and parked inside of hideout. Few days later, Jimmy paid to two of mens and told them to spread out and lay low. Jimmy set fire Mercedes G Wagon and hideout so it will rid of evidences, Jimmy was set off to supermarket with S2000. Some people phoned to police after they complained S2000 skidding around car park, Jimmy crashed it front end as he tries to drift. He notice police was about to show up and fee on the foot, but police didn't anything action was taken, but later of night time, other police came after guy name Marcus found "stolen" S2000 and was taken away to police impounded yard. Later on the police was ready to force action to hunt three men, and arrested three men. Three men is at holding cell till court date.
That included I'm getting fined for expired shaken and insurance, since I was honestly to told them I was driving S2000 on public road BEFORE it was stolen.

Police was given to permission and approved to share their investigating.
I'm happy with their results, but it sucks I'm getting fined...
The fine cost in Japan;
No Insurance ~ 6,000 Yen (55 V$) to 18,000 Yen (165 V$) and 3 points on driving license, and if you're danger in traffic, you will get 6 points which is suspended license.

Even worst is...
Expired Shaken ~ You'd face a 300,000 yen fine (about 3750 V$) or 6 months of imprisonment (that is, you are incarcerated if you cannot pay the fine), plus a 6-point reduction on your license, plus perhaps additional penalties because a shaken-less car is also in most cases uninsured.

In Japan driving points their rules;

If 6 points are accumulated a driving licence is suspended for 30 days. The period of suspension can be reduced if the offender attends a lecture by the public safety commission
If 15 points are accumulated a driving licence is revoked for 1 year.
After the ban is lifted an individual may apply for a new licence from scratch

Look like, I'm going to suspended my driving license for 30 days, but it's up to court choose to charge. My court due date is tomorrow but other three men going different type court. Wish me luck at tomorrow, if I'm lucky or not...

My girlfriend, Angel wasn't impressed at all.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

SimplifyHerb wrote:
09 Apr 2020 09:00
FranklinAnderson wrote:
okay.
Only a question.
You wasn't jimmy?
No, as you see my the introduction. My name is Hagen and I was born and raise in Japan. Jimmy is kinda British person, as from Jimmy RP thread.
Oh really ? Would you mind to explain yourself ?
Buzzsaw / DrZoom / SimplifyHerb / I´m Sound wrote:
09 Mar 2020 08:13
It's Honda!
So, you hear I bought a new car? Well, here it is!
[WARNING: Loads of photos!]

ImageImage

It is 2001 Honda S2000 AP1, and with eyes catching lovely colour call Imola Orange. I paid her for 10,000 V$, which is it was a sweet deal. She has recently serviced, and fully inspected and repaired before it selling on the online. Is it she is lovely is it? I'm naming her, Tango.

You noticed she has modified fitted, and here list what modified fitted;
Custom air pipe with AEM air filter.
Invidia N1 Single Exhaust.
AP2 headlight and rear light.
Honda Integra DC5 wheel and brake swap.

What is my plan do with Tango? I'm doing make her to street-legal track car, but I think my wallet is crying. It is bad news for PS13, and she won't be running till next to my paycheck, but I got runner S2000 anyway, so it means I won't worry about wanker public transporter. :D
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Nightkid wrote:
09 Apr 2020 10:12
SimplifyHerb wrote:
09 Apr 2020 09:00
FranklinAnderson wrote:
okay.
Only a question.
You wasn't jimmy?
Oh really ? Would you mind to explain yourself ?
Buzzsaw / DrZoom / SimplifyHerb / I´m Sound wrote:
09 Mar 2020 08:13
It's Honda!
So, you hear I bought a new car? Well, here it is!
[WARNING: Loads of photos!]

ImageImage

It is 2001 Honda S2000 AP1, and with eyes catching lovely colour call Imola Orange. I paid her for 10,000 V$, which is it was a sweet deal. She has recently serviced, and fully inspected and repaired before it selling on the online. Is it she is lovely is it? I'm naming her, Tango.

You noticed she has modified fitted, and here list what modified fitted;
Custom air pipe with AEM air filter.
Invidia N1 Single Exhaust.
AP2 headlight and rear light.
Honda Integra DC5 wheel and brake swap.

What is my plan do with Tango? I'm doing make her to street-legal track car, but I think my wallet is crying. It is bad news for PS13, and she won't be running till next to my paycheck, but I got runner S2000 anyway, so it means I won't worry about wanker public transporter. :D
That Jimmy wrote it, he left county and vanished and he didn't returned like year, left himself aka guy who going to fix s2000 no choice but sell it due space limited and he have approved permission from court to sell Jimmy S2000. That how I bought it.

Or, if you're happy to me to locked this thread, if you dislike it.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler