V$ Nightkid´s Roleplay

Nightkid
Gangster

Soju wrote:
07 Oct 2019 13:07
Congrats for passing the shaken! Which color are you considering? :)
Aye thanks , Congrats on the epic ECR33 purchase m8 ! Actually my plan was to repaint it in a fresh coat of Aspen white pearl but i´m thinking about respraying it into a whole another color . But who knows , so far , the OEM side´s winning lmao .
Nightkid
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
07 Oct 2019 15:52
Oh the S15 is legal! Awesome, but it still has plenty of mods there so i wouldn't have thought it would pass. Can't wait for the new paintjob!
Well , thankfully all the cusco suspension parts have a certificate and are gov approved so there was no hard time at shaken H I H E :)
Nightkid
Gangster

alex876 wrote:
07 Oct 2019 16:12
S14 is legal, great move, car looks good too
Aye thamk ! your K´s is looking really good too !

(*s15 but that´s fine lmao )
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

FINALLY!!!!!!!! THE S15 IS LEGAL!
And looks M I N T!
Current Money : $47723

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Nick Shovkin
Associate

Beatiful S15!
Advan rims looked bad. These are better!!
Nightkid
Gangster

FranklinAnderson wrote:
07 Oct 2019 22:58
FINALLY!!!!!!!! THE S15 IS LEGAL!
And looks M I N T!
yes sir !
Well , she´s gonna look even better after paint lmao
Nightkid
Gangster

Nick Shovkin wrote:
08 Oct 2019 07:09
Beatiful S15!
Advan rims looked bad. These are better!!
thank you !
I wouldn´t say that they looked bad but she just needed some bigger specs lmao .
Nightkid
Gangster

1..2..3.. Let´s go !
Unplanned purchase of a B O A T

yES , that´s right , i bought the Titanic.... uuhhhh,.... i mean UCF10 Celsior !
Not gonna lie , this was the most random purchase of my life . I was looking for some possible new daily vehicular deviced that would transport me from point A ( My home) to point B ( my work ) with comfort and just as i was about to turn my laptop off and go visit my uncle in his shop i´ve decided to check out the Auctions one more time and THEN i´ve found this :
► Show Spoiler
And the price ? 592,982JPY or 5 538V$ ! Yamps , 58 000KM V8 boat for only 5 k !
Unfortunately or should i say thankfully the auction was starting in less than 2 hours . I hopped in my BCNR33 and the trip to Japan Car Auction - Auction House Japan , Tokyo could begin !

ImageImage

I was 100% going under the speed limit , i promise H I H E .

*inb4 highspeed Shuto Expressway C1 loop run*

ImageImage

After a totally legal drive to Tokyo i´ve arrived at the auctions and was ready to I N S P E C T the vehicle *YourCarBro intensifies*
Not gonna lie i was kinda panicking because the auction was supposed to start in less than an hour and i couldn´t find the Celsior anywhere . Thankfully she was the top floor at the end of the parking lot and the inspection could start !
Underbody checked - no rust at all - i also checked the "normal" rust spots but nothing , no rust at all !
Paint and body - few scratches and rockchips in paint here and there but nothing too crazy .
Interior - pretty normal wear on seats and steering wheel
Engine - runs smoother than a butter ( what )

at the end of the day this car was basically a "garage lady" for most of it´s time . Some guy bought it in ´91 brand new , drove it for few years then eventually got a firm vehicle and put the Celsior into the garage where she was collecting dust until his wife decided to drive the car once in a while .

And my thoughts? I NEED IT this would be a such a sick and also comfortable daily !
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDD , as you guys realized from the title and the first pictures i ended up winning the auction with my 5 538V$ bid and took here back home with me the next day !

As i´ve said earlier , 50K KM 1UZ-FE that runs smoother than butter . This is also my first V8 car EVER !
Till now i only owned cars with either a
inline 4 cylinders and inline 6 cylinder engines so this is definitely a huge step for me ! ( to good i hope lmao )

and now let´s take a look at the 1 aftermarket part that is on this car - the Nardi deep corn steering wheel ! That´s right , this car is 100% stock
( if we don´t count the aftermarket steering wheel) - the perfect candidate for a (stylish) daily H I H E

As i´ve said , there are some scratches , dents and paintchips on the body
but what can i expect from a 28 year old car lmao .

And what are my plans with this car ? Well , i don´t even know .
It´s mainly gonna be a daily car doing daily stuff but who knows ? I might make it
more visually / aesthetically pleasing in the future , who knows ? H I H E
But the only thing I KNOW that is gonna change on this car is the ride height . I HATE the stock ride height of this car , it´s just too high for my taste so
that´s gonna get fixed soon :´)))))))))

But other than that , she´s perfect ( fuck that´s a lie lmao )
Finances

1991 Toyota Celsior UCF10 - 592,982JPY = 5 538V$
150 401.80V$ - 5 538V$ = 144 863.80V$
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Ooo, really nice Celsior!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU another celior yes yes, old japanese limousines ftw. And a daily? UwU even better. So dope :D

(Btw where did you get that mod?)
► Show Spoiler
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Epic Titanic purchase lmoa

But damn, BCNR33 is lookin HOT. S15 not so much on style but definitely looks functional!
s t a y c l a s s y
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAKUZA BOAT FTW!
Current Money : $47723

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
insolivion
Gangster

That's a great purchase, i was actually thinking myself about getting a celsior, but i have other cars in mind haha, looking forward to see what's coming out of it.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Nightkid
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
09 Oct 2019 00:03
Ooo, really nice Celsior!
thamk UwU
Nightkid
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
09 Oct 2019 06:55
UwU another celior yes yes, old japanese limousines ftw. And a daily? UwU even better. So dope :D

(Btw where did you get that mod?)
Yamps , well , more like a japanese B O A T lmaooo .

( I actually got the mod from Ymani - Turbotuned on the forums i believe , who got the mod from Marcus i think ?)
Nightkid
Gangster

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
09 Oct 2019 22:44
Epic Titanic purchase lmoa

But damn, BCNR33 is lookin HOT. S15 not so much on style but definitely looks functional!
Icebergs watch out lolololo

Oy Thamk but that´s actually an S14 with R33 bumper :´))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Nightkid
Gangster

FranklinAnderson wrote:
10 Oct 2019 18:55
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAKUZA BOAT FTW!
B O A T tiem !
Nightkid
Gangster

insolivion wrote:
11 Oct 2019 18:31
That's a great purchase, i was actually thinking myself about getting a celsior, but i have other cars in mind haha, looking forward to see what's coming out of it.
Lmao . It was such a random purchase for me not gonna lie lololo , i was on my laptop looking for some cars out of boredom and now we´re here lmao.
Nightkid
Gangster

OOOFFFF

S-chassis lineup

First , the RPS13 180SX , then after some time and a one year long Ichigo hiatus i´ve bought the S15 and now ........ the S14?!

Well , the S14 was on my wish list for a very VERY VEEEERY long time , i was even searching the internet for the past few weeks for a mint , clean S14 chassis to fuck up with some 326 coilovers and hotboi rims :´)))))))))) And then i´ve found THIS :
► Show Spoiler
For 16 941V$ , which is a pretty fair price for the low mileage and overall condition of the car - No rust whatsoever , almost 0 scratches and
dents , just some rockchips on the front fenders , bumper and the hood but that´s just normal . Also , this is actually only 1 owner car , Just like the Celsior !

The car was actually located in Yokohama so it was quite a TRIP to say at least picking her up but hey , she´s here and safe !

As i´ve said , the exterior was almost P E R F E C T except for those rock chips
but that´s an easy fix , just needs some touchup paint H I H E
As for the interior however , it´s flawless , quite literally flawless , Almost no wear on the usual spots at all , 0 cracks in the dash ( Thank god ) - yeeeeeeyy such a good purchase !

And yamps , as you guys saw earlier , i bought the K´s model . So , what does that mean ? SR20DET !
Even tho it´s a K´s (turbocharged from the factory) model , it´s basically just a stock SR20DET with OEM sidemount and airbox . However the previous owner changed the OEM Nissan radiator to a brand new koyorad radiator - bonus points for me and my future plans with the engine H I HE .

And yeah , this is the newest ( and probably the last one for a while ) member of my car family !
But now , let´s move onto the Celsior , shall we ?

Alrighty , as i´ve said in the previous update , the Celsior needed some love on the suspension department(?) and also the look department !
Soooo , let me introduce you to brand new 326POWER Lexus LS UCF10 Chakuriki Coilovers and 18x10J fronts and crazy 18x11.5J rears Weds Kranze Bazreia wheels wrapped in 235/35/18 , 255/30/18 Dunlop Direzza ZIII´s !

And to even fit wheels this huge under the stock body i had to roll the fuck out of the stock metal fenders ( especially the rear ones ) And also had to buy a set of camber arms to tuck the rear wheels under the already rolled out stock fenders . I decided to go for a set of Megan Racing Rear Lower Camber Arm for Lexus LS400 89-94 UCF10 because they are pretty affordable and really good quality part for the UCF10 chassis !

Even tho it took me a WHILE to fit those wheels under the stock body , i think that it came out pretty good !

And well guys , that´s everything i have for you for today ! Well actually except for this H I H E
► Show Spoiler
Finances

1997 Nissan Silvia S14 K´s - 16 941V$
326POWER Lexus LS UCF10 Chakuriki Coilovers - 1 755V$
18x10J , 18x11.5J rears Weds Kranze Bazreia and 235/35/18 , 255/30/18 Dunlop Direzza ZIII - 3 000V$
Megan Racing Rear Lower Camber Arm for Lexus LS400 89-94 UCF10 - 191V$

144 863.80V$ - 1 755V$ - 3 000V$ - 191V$ = 139 917.80V$

NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO another 14 joins the battle? It loookkkss miinnttt damn so clean gj with sourcing it really and ay i love how this rims suit the celsior uwu
► Show Spoiler
Nick Shovkin
Associate

YAY! Another Bippu Celsior!
And your GTR looks VERY HOT!!
BigSmoke
Hitman

Holy HECC another S-Chassis! At this point I'm not even sure what are you going to do with it but bring it sideways will ya? :lol:

Also great and tasty stuff for the Celsior, should be looking good rolling under the neon lights at Tokyo downtown! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
insolivion
Gangster

S14 brothers unite, we need to link up when i finish mine, let's do some skids

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Nightkid
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
12 Oct 2019 22:37
OwO another 14 joins the battle? It loookkkss miinnttt damn so clean gj with sourcing it really and ay i love how this rims suit the celsior uwu
Yamps , she´s (not) ready for a battle H I H E . Aye , thank you , it was a pain in the ass to fit them under the stock chassis lmao
Nick Shovkin wrote:
13 Oct 2019 08:53
YAY! Another Bippu Celsior!
And your GTR looks VERY HOT!!
Bippu Boats U N I T E .
OOO , thank you so much i have some new parts ready for her already H I H E
BigSmoke wrote:
13 Oct 2019 10:10
Holy HECC another S-Chassis! At this point I'm not even sure what are you going to do with it but bring it sideways will ya? :lol:

Also great and tasty stuff for the Celsior, should be looking good rolling under the neon lights at Tokyo downtown! :D
Not gonna lie , i don´t even know lmaoooo . I´m just happy that i have the whole s-chassis lineup lmaoo .

Sure she will ! ( But not now since most of the Tokyo is flooded )
insolivion wrote:
13 Oct 2019 11:27
S14 brothers unite, we need to link up when i finish mine, let's do some skids
Yamps let´s do this !
Nightkid
Gangster

Moments before disaster

As most of you know Japan got hit by biggest Typhoon in DECADES .
Thankfully i´m fine and in one piece .However millions of others weren´t this fortunate , more than seven million people were urged to
leave their homes due to the floods triggered by the Typhoon Hagibis.

Lastly , i would like to say to All the guys from the forums that live in Japan , be safe please , thank you .