V$ Zephyr's Builds

Zephyr
Associate

Russia... Do I need say more?

My Name is Zephyr. No not legally but I will not share such personal detail. I'm Russian and live in Moscow. Pretty cool place (haha that pun).
Simple Builds is my game! I am not a fan of budget builds but they show potential. Currently i am driving a budget build but that will change in the foreseeable future dont worry.

My passion is BMW. Any and all BMW's. My weakpoint is the E36/46 Chassis'. I6 and RWD, plus cool looking makes for a good combo haha.

Currently sitting extra low on some SSR MK1's. I decided these wheels had to be bought, they look cool on everything! Even babushka approves.
My Plans are easily attainable - 328i Engine Swap, Bucket Seats, Angle Mods. For now this is my daily but soon to be drift car. I am eyeing a few things to buy as a replacement.
I work in a decent place, I get good money for job at hand. I saved for a long time, gathered up V$20,000. I bought E46 for V$2000. Wheels were V$1.3K.

So far I have spent - V$3.3k
Finances:
V$20,000
- V$3.3K
=V$16,700
Last edited by Zephyr on 02 Apr 2020 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
F O U R D O O R S = M O R E W H O R E S
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Welcome to Vstanced!
And like u say: 4 DOORS 4 MORE HOES
I'm pumped to see what u will do with this beamer!

(out of rp: the starting money is 20k, and idk how you spent 3.3k but in the finances u added them lol)
Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 02 Apr 2020 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy first russian guy in here I believe in roleplay and another guy to have e46 sedan with 328 also lol but one of few to use ssr mk1's :P. Also, as you can read in the rules here you should start with 20k not 25, also 25-3.3 isn't 26.7 I believe lmfao. Other than that it's lookin good can't wait to see some updates :P
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Welcome VStanced mate!
Your Finances seen confused, I don't know how you spent 2.2k came from.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Smurf
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Apr 2020 23:09
OwO ayy first russian guy in here I believe
There was one a couple years back that had a legacy, I haven't paid much attention but I always assumed we had more.
Mikee
Associate

Russian guy!? WAT? Ok!
Nice BMW! I also had E46 but I had M3.
How do you like the idea for a swap on an engine from E46 M3?
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Oy blin, finally a Russian in the community! I always wonder why there aren't many Russian RPers, despite some of you guys produces awesome builds, be it a Lada or not. Perhaps the lack of English skills is one of the reasons..........ah well, my Russian skills itself is limited by all I know from watching Life of Boris, going to the CursedZona, Frequent trips to the lands of VKlandia (but no, I don't have a VK account), following G-Drive, SMP Racing and Roman Rusinov's Instagram account, and of all things, Masha and the Bear series, which was initially not re-dubbed here.

Anyways, hello, or should I say, privyet and welcome to the community! That's an amazing and tasty build there and I approve! My Evo doesn't have a lot of visual mods as well, as I throw everything else on the performance side. Looking forward to your journey! :D

(OORP: Yeah, the starting cash is V$20k)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
AThero
Associate

Always love to see Eastern European builds! The BMW kings. Look forward to it man, cool wheels on your car.
Soju
Gangster

The E46 sedan looks mint!
Zephyr
Associate

Thanks for all the kind words fellow members! (OORP - I realised my mistake, i lost track while writing up the first post, apologies.)

The E46 is cool.. but not 2105 cool..
I was on the lookout for something RWD and very robust! So i look no further than Russia's own vehicles. AvtoVAZ.
More specifically i was on the lookout for a VAZ 2105. Robust and RWD = best combination.
The version i bought came with a puny 1.2l engine, which is hardly good for drifting. I have plans to fit SR20 in there, maybe turbo, maybe N/A.

I have bought a modified 2105 because it saves a lot of work. Still, it was cheap for the car. It has coilovers, wheels and a nice exhaust which may be reusable somewhat.
The Wheels are pretty cool, however these may be for sale! I want something im not scared to damage as for these, these are too nice to damage. Maybe you can change my mind.
Finances:
$16,700
-$1800 - VAZ 2105
= $14,900
Wickedz!
Associate

LOL , NICE LADA , best car to star drifting , if u swap a sr20 in there put some ITB'S
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

BigSmoke
Hitman

Did someone said VAZ? Excuse me while I drop this here :lol:
I always have a soft spot for eastern europe cars, particularly Ladas. The VFTS, Samara EVA and Vesta WTCC (plus TCR version but I only literally seen one outside Russia) are some of my favourite racers and I feel like they should get more recognition. The Vesta even more so, as I didn't expect them to be extremely competitive at first! Well, having driven by an ex-Alfa Romeo works driver and some other touring car veterans definitely helps the development.

Moving to the 2105, if I have to choose a car to represent a country, I'd definitely pick the 2105 (or 2107 since I can't really differentiate them) to represent Russia. They're absolutely everywhere! And if I have to visit Russia at one time and had to buy a car, I'd buy either a 2105, 2107, Niva, or OKA 1111 just to have fun along the trip.

Great decision to buy a tuned one as well, since this one is absolutely tasty and I'm rather sure the used stock ones are relatively fragile and slightly difficult to restore and/or refurbish. I'd say remove the front wheels and match them up with the rear ones, they'll look better that way. Although I understand why would you change them, so if you want to change them, go ahead.

And over the engine, SR20 is definitely a great choice if you want to drift with it. I'd say go with NA system first, since the car is already light enough to be thrown sideways. Turbocharging it might turn it into a fragile rocket instead, unless if you're planning to run stock or lightly-modded engine with stock turbo. And I agree with @Wickedz!, if you go NA, get ITBs for raspier sounds :D

(OORP: Eh don't worry, everyone makes mistake as well :lol: Sometimes I lost track of mine as well due to how long my updates are)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

What would Russians do without Ladas?! Especially those ones like you got now, they're just everywhere haha. Engine wise you could drop in a SR20 like you said but you could also get one from another Lada, maybe a 1.6l to make it like the VFTS rally car! Anyway it should turn out a great little car to slide around :D
Nightkid
Gangster

A fucking lada eh ? SR20 swap when :´)))))))))))))))))))))
Zephyr
Associate

Wickedz! wrote:
03 Apr 2020 20:04
LOL , NICE LADA , best car to star drifting , if u swap a sr20 in there put some ITB'S
Thanks! SR20 with ITB is dream.
BigSmoke wrote:
04 Apr 2020 06:01
► Show Spoiler

Thanks Smoke! You should come to Russia! I can hook you up with Lada's for days.
Lagano wrote:
04 Apr 2020 15:05
What would Russians do without Ladas?! Especially those ones like you got now, they're just everywhere haha. Engine wise you could drop in a SR20 like you said but you could also get one from another Lada, maybe a 1.6l to make it like the VFTS rally car! Anyway it should turn out a great little car to slide around :D
Lada is everywhere for good reason haha. SR20 is very good candidate, along with the 1.6L from a Lada. However 1.6l from Lada is limited in options for aftermarket support. There is another 1.6l with many support from Japan also. We do have Toyota Corolla here so maybe i can sneak a 4AGE.
Nightkid wrote:
04 Apr 2020 15:20
A fucking lada eh ? SR20 swap when :´)))))))))))))))))))))
Well Lada already drive you, so when does SR20 drift you? Thats when the swap happen!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy damn sr20 swapped lada 2105 that's awesome :D
► Show Spoiler
Zephyr
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
04 Apr 2020 19:05
OwO ayyy damn sr20 swapped lada 2105 that's awesome :D
I may buy two Lada's! One SR20 and another Different Engine!. Thanks!
Sieklo
Gangster

Damn, Lada quite an original choice, an idea with SR20 sounds awesome especially with ITB's, but maybe 13B.... sorry I have a little problem with rotaries(13B swap the world :lol: )
Mikee
Associate

LADA
I've seen one in Orlando. It was swapped to SR20 and had 450whp
I think you must swap it to 4AGE because it has also 1,6L like 16 valve VAZ engine, but 4A has even more aftermarket parts!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler
Zephyr
Associate

Sieklo wrote:
05 Apr 2020 13:00
Damn, Lada quite an original choice, an idea with SR20 sounds awesome especially with ITB's, but maybe 13B.... sorry I have a little problem with rotaries(13B swap the world :lol: )
13B - hmm. That is something that never crossed my mind, however those engines are severe money pits. I am not a rich man haha! Thanks for the kind words!
Mikee wrote:
05 Apr 2020 13:54
LADA
I've seen one in Orlando. It was swapped to SR20 and had 450whp
I think you must swap it to 4AGE because it has also 1,6L like 16 valve VAZ engine, but 4A has even more aftermarket parts!
How did you read my mind!?!? I have access to both SR20 and 4AGE, yet the 1.6L won me over by it being so similar to the 16 Valve 1.6L VAZ engine. You are smart man!
Zephyr
Associate

Update - I am poor boi

Finances:
$14,900
-$11,531
= $3,369