V$ Shez's Boring (hopefully not!) Roleplay

Shez
Associate

REFRESH!

pt.1 : Re-introduction

Heya! long time no see fellas, since this is my first update (after missing again for months) in the new website, I'm refreshing my thread which I've hyped about haha :lol:

Ok, no time wasting! time to re-introduce who I am to all of you :lol: My name is Rifky Aulia, you can call me either with Rifky or with my nickname, Shez, I'm 21 (though I'm younger IRL lol), born in Indonesia and currently residing in Shinjuku, Japan as an animator in one of the animation studio here, some of you might know me as that weeb white euro spec DC5 owner :P

I currently own 3 cars, which I'm going to explain about the details more on the pt.2 since pt.1 is for re-introduction only haha :lol: so stay tuned! :P

ps: Sorry for the bad English (you'll going to find more as soon as you dig deep into this thread) :shock: I'm using this RP thread as a platform to train my English skill :)

Finances since last update on old website
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Aaaaaaaah my man finally came back as well! :D I've been featuring you on some occassions but it's really nice to finally see you in the forums again. I can only remember you haing two instead of three cars, so I'd like to see what's the third one on the next update. Keep it up! ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Damn that nice looking Honda!
It okay if your english wasn't perfect, my english suck as well, nobody is perfect.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Shez
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
22 Mar 2020 06:23
Aaaaaaaah my man finally came back as well! :D I've been featuring you on some occassions but it's really nice to finally see you in the forums again. I can only remember you haing two instead of three cars, so I'd like to see what's the third one on the next update. Keep it up! ;)
Ahaha yeah! it's really nice to get my ass back into this scene again :D I also didn't really expect to have the third car in short period time, thanks to @Niatross for that! I'll try to cover all of them ASAP in the next update :lol:
SimplifyHerb wrote:
22 Mar 2020 07:51
Damn that nice looking Honda!
It okay if your english wasn't perfect, my english suck as well, nobody is perfect.
Hey cheers man! your kind words really bring my spirit back to write more english texts, thanks a lot haha :D
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

THE WEEB HONDA MF IS BACCCC!!!
We missed u buddy! I'm stoked for the new projects!
Welcome back to VS buddy!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy welcome damn you've got a nice honda there i must say can't wait for some more updates uwu
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye , welcome ! You´re FINALLY back !
Lagano
Gangster

Welcome back man! Nice to see that Integra still the same as i remember it but i wonder about the other 2 rides, hope to see them soon.
-stallion-
Gangster

That's one hella built Integra indeed! Looking forward into more updates :)
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

B E S T

D C 5

E V E R
s t a y c l a s s y
Soju
Gangster

True, best DC5 ever