V$ -stallion-'s RP

NotPerfect
Gangster

Ayy bro the meet was liitt if only i could bring something better than just an ordinary green rs4 and uwu some s14 goodies yeess can't wait to see it done although i kind of do already?
► Show Spoiler
-stallion-
Gangster

@NotPerfect and me!

Hi, hello, and welcome back to my life. Today is the biggest and best day that i've had in a while. It all started about a month ago, when me and my best friend had a chitchat related to some drift car builds. We supposed that it will be easy for us to match ideas and stuff, but if we want something unique and nice, we need to spend more time thinking and making plans. I was quite worried, thinking we will need to cancel this idea, but it wasn't like that. Apparently, me selling the 180sx was a sign from the gods lol, and even though that would have been a good drift car, we decided to go for same cars, but different trim or version. Something affordable would be great, and of course something that we could work on easy, and by ourselves.

About a month ago..

First, we thought of some combined style S15 Varietta's, that had a crazy paintjob, and some sort of Ying/Yang style of combining the bodykits. By that I mean something like vice-versa. What bodykit he wanted on the rear, I put on the front(same brand), and what bodykit I wanted on the front, he put on the rear or something close to that, I can't really remember it beacuse so much time passed. The thing is, at some point we cancelled this idea because we couldn't get settled on what bodykit we should do, and we didn't like some, some we're too expensive, so that's a no go.

After we tested different combinations, and did a lot of renders, we thought of getting something else, thinking that S15's could be expensive if we crash them, and just that they are more complex, i don't know. At that time, we were just looking for something relatively old, that we could restore nicely, and something we could have more customizing possibilities.

He offered to come with the idea of buying another type of Silvia. He came with idea of getting S14's, and I let him choose first: and he chose the Zenki, saying it looks better and it's calmer. Of course, I chose the Kouki saying that it's more aggressive, and makes it look meaner.

Once again, we tried renders and YES!!, these are the cars we want! But that's not all, he thought of something big!:

Me - Hey, these S-Chassis really look good, and they fit our preferences!
Him - Oh yes indeed they do! But, do you want to try the Varietta idea on these also? But this time something different.
Me - Of course! Let's try it. But I don't promise anything, I think some kits could look weird.
Him - No problem, we can sort something out!
Me - Okay great, I hope. I really want to see this happen..!

2 weeks later..

Me - How's it going, bro?
Him - As you can probably tell, very well! I am very stoked to present you the car I am gonna have.
Me - Whaat? You already got it?
Him - Hahah no bro. I just found an almost identical S14 online, but this one is a Zenki, and I thought I might share them with you!
Me - So glad to hear that. What did you find there?
Screenshot (939).png
Screenshot (939).png (540.29 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
Him - This S14. It has a working engine, interior is quite good, but it needs some work in details!
Me - Oh, that looks nice. Glad you went for a better color than mine haha!

A month later, here we are..

Being Co - Workers at a Car Shop/Garage!

Screenshot (929).png
Screenshot (929).png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2721 times

YES!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! This is real! The purchase of the S14 was 80% for this, and if we didn't think about the matching drift cars, this drift orientated garage wouldn't be a thing now. Basically, this is going to be a private garage, but people are still allowed to visit only if they come all the way to Utsunomiya. (out of rp: we don't have the required replies to open a shop thread, so we thought we could do it ourselves until we achieve those 501 replies! Wish us luck!).
Screenshot (931).png
Screenshot (931).png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2721 times
Because my money making status is not the best lately, we decided to find a "working" garage that we could rent from someone. It has everything we possibly need: working lifts, it is connected to electricity, we have AC etc. Anything we dreamed of is there lol. Hopefully, this shop will bring us some profit as we work on it.
Screenshot (930).png
Screenshot (930).png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2721 times
That being said, the garage is fully functional, now just need to see what cars I am going to drive the most, and what cars to put on the lift. Other than that, the shop I think needs some personal touches, and we can call it a day pretty much. But this is just the beginning, what we have to offer later on is much more entertaining and hopefully we will have some sort of party to celebrate the opening of our new shop!
Now time for a little surprize, and some R33 content

Nissan 350GT(practice car)
Screenshot (934).png
Screenshot (934).png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2721 times
This is my freshly bought Skyline 350GT. Thanks to @Benny i got this beauty for V$500!! Yes, i know, that seems unreal, but the car has no engine, suspension needs a rebuild, and interior as well. Fortunately, no cracked windshields/windows, and the whole electrical bits are working. I coupled a battery to it to test if there are no issues, and one light bulb needs replacement, and possibly taillights since they didn't light up just after 3 tries. Other than that, imma tell you about the visual bits. First of all, front fenders need some work done to them, because they have little dents, but it's an easy fix. The chrome bits, like grill, need replacement, or just sanded down and plasti-dipped in matte black paint, like all budget builds have lol. Hood latch needs replacement, but since it has so engine yet, I don't find it as a big problem. Bumper grills need replacement as well, and.. that's about it, i guess.

Screenshot (935).png
Screenshot (935).png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2721 times
Ah yes, the one and only OEM 350GT rims, nothing special. What's special about it, are the brakes. Apparently, from the shape of them, they seem like 4 Piston OEM Nissan brake calipers, which is great for a V$500 car. But at some time, it's going to get new brakes, and new brake lines, alongside with the brake fluid. It has some 18" Dunlop Direzza's fitted to it, which still have some tread left, good for some road use after i find an engine, and install it. Another electrical failure I noticed is, none of the blinkers work, so I think why would I get stressed doing all the wiring again, when I can buy a whole bodykit with wiring included, but again, not now. Maybe after a month or so working at the shop I will be able to get it up and running.

Nissan R33 - my soulmate car

Screenshot (937).png
Screenshot (937).png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2721 times
(damn that cement pole do be fading in well XDDD)
Finally, I have time to present you the bodykit I bought. So, it's basically nothing special, just a BCNR33 stock bodykit, but considering mine is an ECR33, this is a conversion. Not sure how much it will last bolted on, but hey, that's why duct tape was invented. I have to say, the car finally looks good. Getting rid of that ugly and round ECR kit was not a bad idea to be honest. Now it has some sportiness added to it, but just some small aero bits won't do for Time Attack, but more has to come later. Now my number 1 priority is to get an engine, and make the car run on it's wheels.

Screenshot (938).png
Screenshot (938).png (999.48 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
The only thing I need to make the car's lines fit perfectly and to allign the bodykit are just BCNR front fenders, and some wide rear fenders.
And by the way, if anyone needs ECR33 stuff, hit me up and I can send some parts to you for cheap, or even free, but that depends what parts they are. The things i will definetely sell are the little overfenders, the spoiler, and possibly hood and grill with the red logo.

Thanks for your patience!
Finances: Last total : V$ 4.299
Salaries: V$ 2.000( 2x V$ 750 + 2x V$ 250)
Bought: Skyline 350GT = V$500
Fuel Expenses: V$ 50
Towing for R33 and S14: V$ 250
V$ 4.299 + V$ 2.000 = V$ 6.299 - V$ 800 = V$ 5.499
Last edited by -stallion- on 01 Apr 2020 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO aayyy my man haha yea the drift cars idea thingy was tough and we're still not fully settled on all the details but at least we got cars to work with lol. I'm so happy we could open this shop together tbh it's gonna be sicckk!!!! Can't wait for you to work on your 350gt and finish up the 33 ;)
► Show Spoiler
-stallion-
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
31 Mar 2020 21:20
OwO aayyy my man haha yea the drift cars idea thingy was tough and we're still not fully settled on all the details but at least we got cars to work with lol. I'm so happy we could open this shop together tbh it's gonna be sicckk!!!! Can't wait for you to work on your 350gt and finish up the 33 ;)
Well, as you might think, I will finish the 33 pretty fast if you are okay with helping me haha. Hope this journey is gonna be fun and sick!
BigSmoke
Hitman

Congrats on the new garage! And wew finally you've got a proper missile as well! :D VQ35s are usually easy to find so empowering the V35 should be an easy task, though if you want an alternative you can try either RB series, VH series or even JZ series.......or perhaps even SR or K/F series! :lol: And finally the R33 starts to move in the right direction once more, keep it up! ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Congrats new garage mate! R33 getting looks really nicely shapes perfect. look like you got drift missile V35! Yeeee haw!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

Yo great place you got there, more than enough to work on both the R33 and G35! The GTR look should turn out beautiful and i hope the R33 will be a good racecar. As for the other Skyline, you could just cop a cheap VQ35 like Smoke said and then take it for some drifts! :lol: I wonder what plans you have with it though, hope you can make it run and build it up soon.
AThero
Associate

Look forward to following the progress, you have some cool cars!
Sieklo
Gangster

WooW Congrats on new garage! Nice to see drift missile, I'm looking forward to see progress on all your cars :D
Soju
Gangster

Congrats for the new garage and I hope there's a great chance to see all cars getting properly quarantined as well :)
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Man that backyard hangout was so chill, the vibes were so epic that I still get hangovers haha. Congrats to your brother for the B8 purchase! The RS4 is one hell of a wagon I tell you, one of my dream dailies for sure. Can't wait to see the ECR33 all built up! The OEM+ aero looks promising, just don't turn it into another GT-R rep like what others do HAHA. Also excited to see what's in store for the V35! :roll:
s t a y c l a s s y
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye, we should meetup again after the quarantine , i had such a great time with you guys ! :D
Also congrats on the new Shop m8 and uuhhhhhhhh , the evo looks SO GOOD , keep it up ! :)
-stallion-
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
01 Apr 2020 09:40
Congrats on the new garage! And wew finally you've got a proper missile as well! :D VQ35s are usually easy to find so empowering the V35 should be an easy task, though if you want an alternative you can try either RB series, VH series or even JZ series.......or perhaps even SR or K/F series! :lol: And finally the R33 starts to move in the right direction once more, keep it up! ;)
haha thanks homie! As for the v35, i don't think i'll consider doing a swap, after all it's a practice car and don't wanna blow money on it.
-stallion-
Gangster

SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Apr 2020 10:13
Congrats new garage mate! R33 getting looks really nicely shapes perfect. look like you got drift missile V35! Yeeee haw!
Thanks a loooot!!!
-stallion-
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
01 Apr 2020 21:19
Yo great place you got there, more than enough to work on both the R33 and G35! The GTR look should turn out beautiful and i hope the R33 will be a good racecar. As for the other Skyline, you could just cop a cheap VQ35 like Smoke said and then take it for some drifts! :lol: I wonder what plans you have with it though, hope you can make it run and build it up soon.
I can easily say from now, I won't have any big plans for it really, but maybe it'll be something nice, who knows haha
-stallion-
Gangster

AThero wrote:
02 Apr 2020 22:36
Look forward to following the progress, you have some cool cars!
Thank youu!
-stallion-
Gangster

Sieklo wrote:
03 Apr 2020 12:18
WooW Congrats on new garage! Nice to see drift missile, I'm looking forward to see progress on all your cars :D
Appreciate it dude!
-stallion-
Gangster

Soju wrote:
03 Apr 2020 13:26
Congrats for the new garage and I hope there's a great chance to see all cars getting properly quarantined as well :)
For sure, they will see some great mods during this times (at least what this pandemic allows me yk )
-stallion-
Gangster

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
03 Apr 2020 16:21
Man that backyard hangout was so chill, the vibes were so epic that I still get hangovers haha. Congrats to your brother for the B8 purchase! The RS4 is one hell of a wagon I tell you, one of my dream dailies for sure. Can't wait to see the ECR33 all built up! The OEM+ aero looks promising, just don't turn it into another GT-R rep like what others do HAHA. Also excited to see what's in store for the V35! :roll:
Wow, really? Was it really that good? Thanks a lot homie, this is making me wanna do another one hahaha
-stallion-
Gangster

Nightkid wrote:
03 Apr 2020 16:28
Aye, we should meetup again after the quarantine , i had such a great time with you guys ! :D
Also congrats on the new Shop m8 and uuhhhhhhhh , the evo looks SO GOOD , keep it up ! :)
BET! Pick a date and place and see you there!
Niatross
Gangster

Congo on the new garage chief! And just like AJ said, that meetup was super fun! (we gotta do one again fr)
And congo on the V35 as well! Those are pretty underrated cars tbh, packs a lotta potential
-stallion-
Gangster

Niatross wrote:
09 Apr 2020 20:19
Congo on the new garage chief! And just like AJ said, that meetup was super fun! (we gotta do one again fr)
And congo on the V35 as well! Those are pretty underrated cars tbh, packs a lotta potential
ahh hope you liked the meet, even if it was poorly made, it was a blast hanging out with y'all! Thanks a lot!
-stallion-
Gangster

Quarantine got me going :?
Screenshot (1092).png
Screenshot (1092).png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1986 times

I have to say, this lockdown i starting to cancel my plans, but hey, online orders still work fine (for now, i hope) and I sort of can work some stuff out, but not how i want to. Aaaanyways, i have small mods prepared for today, that look nice, are practical, and cheap. I have to say, that the last 2 weeks or so have been boring for me, but somehow found some interest in working on the cars, since i can't go out and have fun with them yet. So, let's get onto it!

Mitsubishi CT9W

I sort of decided i want to make a sleeper out of it, that being turbo'ed, maybe engine rebuild (since i don't need it for the garage anymore, but that's irrelevant now, more spoilers to come later), or just forged internals. To be honest, the biggest problem now is the turbo lag.. this thing is big, l o n g, and heavy, and the stock power can't hold up to that, throttle response is bad, and low-end torque is null. But, as i said, i can't have fun with my cars yet, so i just did some aesthetic upgrades.

Screenshot (1084).png
Screenshot (1084).png (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
- Rims : 4x Advan RC2, 18 inch, OEM bronze paint(imma repaint them) V$750
- Tires : 4x Yokohama Advan Neova AD08, 18 inch, 265/35 R18. classified as 'Street Tires' V$600

Just so y'all don't hate me so much, yes, i have gone with the 'rims before coils' option, and i have to say, it was not a bad idea.

I still went for 18 inch, but better tires than before, and I sold the Wedssport TC105N's i had before, with tires, on Yahoo Auctions with V$750. I got the RC2's (without tires) from my homie @Niatross (again xddd) for V$750 as well, and the tires for V$600, but i can guarantee i can use these tires for 2/3 years to say the least.

And the comfort level is better since the tire wall is bigger, and they are sticky asf, combined with the AWD system the Evo has, it makes a big difference to the Dunlop's i had on the previous setup.

Screenshot (1085).png
Screenshot (1085).png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1986 times

As for the interior, i sticked to the original Recaro's i got with the car, but bought some HKS Floor Mats, and i did a small yet crazy thing to the dashboard, that i find hilarious!

Screenshot (1086).png
Screenshot (1086).png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
ANIME TIDDIES HAHAHAHA now i really have the power of god and anime on my side :lol: (holy shit i'm so cringe, let's skip over it)

SIlvia S14 Kouki

This drifter is still stockbody, and will remain same forever, i hope. Since most of the plans i had are cancelled, and since i did a pro gamer move, these mods are perfect for now. And as master AJ said:
"Stockbody the best body!" INDEED. And as you might say from the upcoming pics, i have tweaked the suspension setup and now it's tucked asf (og's get the pun)

Screenshot (1087).png
Screenshot (1087).png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
L E D Taillights !

I bought them from the internet(duh) for V$360, though i don't remember the site since they came 2 days ago, and ordered them like a month ago, but COVID is a pain

Screenshot (1088).png
Screenshot (1088).png (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
The install was fairly easy, since the wiring wasn't done bad before.

Screenshot (1089).png
Screenshot (1089).png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
The next small thing is this USED, S14 Kouki JDM rear bumper(since i had the S14a bumper before, that now is for sale V$150 hmu aha) that i got for V$260.
The only problem i have with it is that the exhaust will need a reposition to fit nicely, and since it looks like a fartcan(tbh it's just the bad model), imma get a nice exhaust in a while.

Screenshot (1090).png
Screenshot (1090).png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1986 times
And just like that, the bumper is installed, and surprizingly enough, it fits really nice (i thought i was gonna be bent, but it has scuffs and scratches)

Thanks for your patience!
Finances:
- Sold the 180sx to @FranklinAnderson, and the Weds: V$3.800 + V$ 750 = V$ 4.550
- 3x V$ 750 = V$2.250
- 3x Mentions = V$ 750 (THANKS!! @Niatross, @NotPerfect, @Benny)
- Bought bumper, taillights, rims, and tires + floormats = V$ 240 + V$ 360 + V$ 750 + V$ 600 = V$ 1.950
- V$ 5.499 + V$ 4.550 + V$ 2.250 + V$ 750 = V$ 13.049 - V$ 1.950 = V$ 11.099
mastro
Associate

Those tail-light looks fresh! :)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Solid update, well done! :D For the CT9W, either go forged (or even billet! No need to aim for big power, there are some dailyable billet kits out there) or go stroker kit like I did. All of them has stronger internals than stock obviously, so they'll be quite useful for the long run. As for the turbo, a quick and cheap fix for that is to purchase aftermarket turbo actuator. If you want to get rid of stock turbo however, usually Greddy TD and TZ series, HKS GTII series or GTIII-RS, or Tomei ARMS series are enough for the job without making too much power.

Moving to the handling aspect, I love these rims my man :D Not too flashy, but much stroger than OEM and kept the subtlety of the entire package in general. I'd say repaint them into a darker shade of bronze or make them either silver or white. I think I bought wheels first beforehand on my Silver Queen before I changed the coils, so eh, don't worry about that ;) Normally I suggest to upgrade the tyres to AD08R as they're even grippier and better for track and wet weather usage, but since they directly replace AD08, I guess getting AD08 is a good idea as well while they're still available.

HKS floormat is quite a nice addition to the car, and AHAHAHAHAHA what did you do to the dash? :lol: Ii don't blame you however, you've picked a fan-favourite character so you've get a pass :lol: Think I should do something similar to my cars.

Moving to the S14, nice taillight selection! And yeah stock body is best body for a training/missile car, no need to go fancy for a while. Yeah you might need a new exhaust, gotta grab a smaller one to keep it streetlegal and to make it blend nicely with the rest of the rear of the car. All in all you've done a great work, keep it up! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!