dariws
Associate

Dude that sucks.I'm sorry for that.
Good luck with the Supra !
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
Lagano
Gangster

Aw shit man, that's just terrible, your Volvo was such a nice and unique build. I guess you did the right thing now, moving on to something better! The Supra looks pristine, and a black twin turbo just like how you get it in the shop in Most Wanted. ;) Kinda weird to see a US model converted to RHD since there aren't so many around in the first place, well i guess it was done back when they couldn't be imported from Japan yet. Looks amazing as it is already but i'm curious how it'll turn out!
Smurf
Associate

I sorta procrastinated updating the thread last month so a bunch of stuff has happened but here's the stuff that happened a week after my last post.
The Evolvo was found! Thought i'd start with that good news. It was dumped a few days after my post in an industrial area with the wheels and bike rack missing. The engine is completely locked up so now i have to find a new one. But i'm glad she's back.

The Supra got some new shoes, nothing too fancy but they are going to look great for the build style i want to go for.

And finally, the EG now has a K20! I still have to finish the wiring but it should be running in a couple days.

I got laid off until the end of next month so expect more frequent updates.
BigSmoke
Hitman

Yooooo I'm glad the Evolvo has found! While it technically doesn't have an engine anymore, at least the entire car is found and can be brought to run at anytime. I think sourcing another 4G should be a bit easy as well, whether it's one from Eclipse or Evo. And wew more power for the EG! Can't wait to see the final result ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Yooo, im glad Evolvo was found! Like Big Smoke said about 4G, but if you want more aftermarket support of 4G, go to Evo.
Supra have best looking with new shoe, and damm K20 is kickin inside Civic.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Smurf
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
23 Mar 2020 07:16
I think sourcing another 4G should be a bit easy as well, whether it's one from Eclipse or Evo.
I already have an Evo 4g at our shop. I'm still building it up, the old 4g made about the same amount of power as the stock engine so I want big power now.

SimplifyHerb wrote:
23 Mar 2020 08:05
Supra have best looking with new shoe, and damm K20 is kickin inside Civic.

Just wait till you see the supra with the new body kit.
Smurf
Associate

I've pretty much been living at me and my friends shop for the last week or so due to the quarantine, and i'm pretty our cars are loving the attention.
So for the daily i got a Junction Produce front bumper, tinted the headlights, and smoked the tails.

The Eg6 is finally running under it's own power. I set the Teins to as low as they can go and got a set of Kosei K1s with Yokohama Neovas, right now their held on with adapters since the car is only 4 lug nut that'll change when i go to big brakes. Old Chinatown in Portland looks like a ghost town right now (except for the bums)

I got the body kit for the Supra fitted as well. Its Top Secret front and skirts, Blitz rear and a Bomex low level wing. I have headlights, taillights and mirrors on the way. Oh i got a set of BC coils for her too.

I'm still not entirely sure all what direction i'm going for with the EG6 but the Supra is going to be an old school big power with modern touches build.
marcus915
Associate

rip evolvo, one of the longest running cars on the forums.

supra looks promising, can't wait to see what'll come of it! civic is looking clean too, i love the white on white
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Supra looking supra and coming nicely, Civic could be best track day weapon.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Nice treatment over the GS, looks savage! :D The EG6 looks quite period-correct as well, I think it should be a trackable daily car. Should be handy for weekend runs and occasional autocross and track days, but eh, at the end it's your ride after all ;) Great additions for the Supra as well, the Bomex wing suits the rest of the package very well :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

Yay the legendary Lolvo is back! Nice work on all the rides btw, GS300 looks gangsta all blacked out. Meanwhile the Civic is the complete opposite, white on white makes it look like a racecar, especially with the Koseis! I didn't expect the Supra to get such an extensive rebuild, many of them have a big wang on it but the Bomex one you got just screams oldschool!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

I'm glad that evolvo was found! U just need a 4G63 NA.
They are dirt cheap, because they were used in all kinds of cars, even minivans.
Get one from a van or a Eclipse GS and u are ready 2 go!

Also that supra :roll: , it reminds me of my old supra. Very classy!
And for the EG6? Maybe a Kanjo car? Fun daily?

And that GS is screaming, VIP MOTHERFUCKERS, just perfect for that car!

I'm stoked to see moar ! Nice job.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

Ayy damn the civic finally runs!! And it's got some nice wheels uwu. The supra really touches me with the wangan kind of style!
► Show Spoiler
-stallion-
Gangster

That Top Secret bodykit on the Supra is really nice! And yes, that Toyota is truly "Nutty" hahahah, great job on those!
Smurf
Associate

► Show Spoiler
The last couple of days have been weirdly busy considering the world is supposed to be shut down right now.
But first the Supra build won't stop, even if the world is about to end.
We pulled the engine out of the car and test fitted the new lights. The front are full HIDs and the rears are custom LEDs. This is some of the "Modern Touches" i was talking about early.
After that we threw on some steelies and sent the car to Benny's for paint. My local Benny's has decided to temporally close down due to the virus so it'll be a while before we see it again. I guess that gives me time to rebuild the engine though.

Before i could start the big brake upgrade on the EG, the power to our shop went out. So i had to do it on the ground as apposed to on the lift.

We've been planning on moving shops for a long time since the owner to our old shop wouldn't let us store cars over night for "insurance reasons". We found this new shop about a month ago but couldn't move in until the other day. Also the EG got clear indicators and a new exhaust tip.

Now the Evolvo has a place to sit quietly and wait for it's new heart.
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy more supra goodies probably one of few I actually like and damn the lights on it look good uwu. Ah more civic upgrades amazing but damn rip to the lights. Can't wait for evolvo to get new engine :P
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Yeah, this quarantine makes everything much more difficult to do, but eh, at least that means more time building and maintaining cars :D Nice upgrades on the Supra and EG, and yeah, the EG should definitely be a canyon carver ;) Congrats on the new garage as well!

Visit my RP HERE!
Smurf
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
31 Mar 2020 23:16
Can't wait for evolvo to get new engine :P
Yea I can't wait for the car to have some actual power.
BigSmoke wrote:
01 Apr 2020 09:20
Congrats on the new garage as well!
Thanks dude.
Wickedz!
Associate

Smurf wrote:
02 Apr 2020 12:02
NotPerfect wrote:
31 Mar 2020 23:16
Can't wait for evolvo to get new engine :P
Yea I can't wait for the car to have some actual power.
maybe ITB'S? raw instan throttle response
PD: sick cars
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

AThero
Associate

Is the Supra going to be a street car? I love your EG also, keep it up man.
Soju
Gangster

I really hope the Volvo is alive again!
Smurf
Associate

I've been pretty busy with a large project for the last few weeks so i haven't really been able to post much. But now that said secret project is done i now have time to work on other cars.

I have been dailying the GS300 for awhile now and i've been driving myself crazy with the amount of scraping and bottoming out i do daily. So i've decided to make the problem much worse in the name of style!
The coilovers were already maxed so i had to cut them to get it lower. I got a set of 19" Work Euroline SL's off Croooober for more than i originally bought the car for (if you include shipping). I can't go full lock anymore or into most parking lots but god damn i love it.

I got the Supra back from paint and i gotta say Benny's killed it.

I got the Works back on and was mocking up engine parts when my buddy stopped by in his Fortune 03 Supra.
True style god.

I know the s13 hasn't been seen in a while but i did drop it off at the shop for some future work.

I'm in love with the S13 but i really don't know where to go from here with it.
BigSmoke
Hitman

Ah thought these are Leon Hardiritt Orden at first :lol: nevertheless the Eurolines suits the car very well! And I love Crooober as well, managed to found Euroline DHs and XT7s for cheap (excluding shipping that is) over there, so I'm quite glad to see you grabbing wheel from there. The Supra exudes a very fantastic and period-correct 90s vibes with the bright white paintjob and these wheels, I love it so much! :D And as for the S13, I'm not sure what to do with it either, but if you don't plan to have it sideways or roll with it once in a while, I guess you can have it resting in the garage for some more.

Visit my RP HERE!
OleAasgaard
Associate

Oh man.. sad to see your 850 like that :cry: Hope to see it up and running again soon!..

but looks like you got a lot of other cars to have fun with to! That GS300 looks F**kingAWSM 8-) Bet your kidneys is screaming in pain from all the humping and bumping :lol:
(OORP.. i know the feeling, i have driven my share of old Volvo's with cut springs and the whole body hurts after :lol: )

Supra is coming together nicely, hope to see more :D
Petrolhead - Backcountry Sledder - Heavy Equipment Operator
Roleplay
Smurf
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
25 May 2020 04:17
if you don't plan to have it sideways
I drift the car occasionally but not as often as i should.
OleAasgaard wrote:
25 May 2020 20:35
Bet your kidneys is screaming in pain from all the humping and bumping
Yea its got to the point where i just daily the civic now.