V$ Smurfie's Shitboxes

Smurf
Associate

06 Nov 2019 06:06

Old Thread:
http://archive.vstanced.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=1861

SpeedHunters Article:
http://archive.vstanced.com/forums.php? ... &id=107074

I'm sure most of y'all don't know me, but i've been around these pages for years now. My name is Smurfie, and i come Portland (although i now live in the farmlands just north in Washington).

I sold off my Mustang (insurance and gas was too much for a daily). So now i'm back to my old daily. This here Volvo 850.
I got new wheels with some of the Mustang money btw.

The real selling point of the car is the 4g63 the previous owner dropped in.
[imghttp://upload.vstanced.com/images/2018/11/05/36cb9cffa3adcff388398794c0bfac65.png][/img]
Fun fact, i use to get an shot of the engine every time i took pictures of the car.

The biggest leech to my wallet is this here S13, i bought it off a friend after coming home from school a little over a year ago.
I just finished putting all the interior together with Bride seats and inserts.

I'm starting to get the itch for a new car since selling the Mustang. Haven't tottally decided what i want though.

BigSmoke
Gangster

06 Nov 2019 12:22

Heeeey welcome back, it's been a veeeeery long time since the last time I saw you :D

Welp sad that the Mustang is gone.....but at least the possibility to have a crowd control accident decreases to zero :lol:

And HEY THE EVOLVO'S STILL HERE! I'm glad you still have it, I really love to see it roll around. And ah Ii see you're widening it, can't wait to see the final result :D

And um......that 240 is the black one back then innit? If it is, that's quite a drastic and tasty change of heart :D

As for the new car.......I don't really know how much you've got at the moment but I assume still a lot, so why not grab something a bit.....blingy or sporty? ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Associate

06 Nov 2019 16:11

Well look who's back! And i'm glad you're still rocking that Evolvo. ;) I'm not really feeling those wheels you got for it but they add even more uniqueness. 240 is very nice too, so simple with the Type X bodykit but just ballin' with those Blitz wheels! :D

NotPerfect
Gangster

06 Nov 2019 16:36

OwO ayyyy wb, damn your cars look fire. I c you have the same fetish for "well maintained" cars uwu can't wait to see more!!!
► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

Smurf
Associate

06 Nov 2019 22:34

@BigSmoke I tend to go ghost every once and awhile. The 240 has been white for a while, in fact my last post on my old thread i showed off the new paint. Also "Blingy" and "Sporty" isn't really my thing. What ever i get, it'll most be some old economy car people have forgotten about and i'll definitely slam it.

@Lagano I've seen some E36's rock Breytons but never any Volvo, i kinda have a thing for doing something no one else has before.

@NotPerfect I try to keep my cars as clean as possible.

BigSmoke
Gangster

07 Nov 2019 04:05

Smurf wrote:
06 Nov 2019 22:34
I tend to go ghost every once and awhile. The 240 has been white for a while, in fact my last post on my old thread i showed off the new paint. Also "Blingy" and "Sporty" isn't really my thing. What ever i get, it'll most be some old economy car people have forgotten about and i'll definitely slam it.
Ah, I guess I didn't pay too much attention back then. Also it's okay though, it's your money after all, and there are a lot of cars that fullfill that criteria. Looking forward to see your next purchase! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information