V$ Sieklo's Garage

BigSmoke
Hitman

Niceeeee finally the E36 sees some progress! Looking forward to it, I really want to see it scream those rotary symphony at the track :D

And finally you've taken the Mini to the track as well! And yes, you definitely should get thicker rear ARB and better tyres. It'll help you shave some seconds on the track and allows you to drive faster ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
dariws
Associate

Sieklo wrote:
30 Jan 2020 18:33
Oh boy ! :D
Give me a ticket,I'm aboard of this thread.
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
Sieklo
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
30 Jan 2020 18:48
OwO ayyy the rotary 36 damn bro that's lit and some progress uwu hopefully she'll brap brap really soon. Hm the 46 smg i didn't think about it but it's good choice. Ah the track day with mini had to be a blast :P
Can't wait to hear 36 doing brap brap :lol: I've chosen smg only because "real" sequential trans cost more than I can afford and it will be a fun project to do

BigSmoke wrote:
30 Jan 2020 19:28
Niceeeee finally the E36 sees some progress! Looking forward to it, I really want to see it scream those rotary symphony at the track :D

And finally you've taken the Mini to the track as well! And yes, you definitely should get thicker rear ARB and better tyres. It'll help you shave some seconds on the track and allows you to drive faster ;)
Yee, can't wait to finish E36 and take it to the track :D, On mini, I have some el cheapo tires that the previous owner bought, but I've just ordered new ones :D

dariws wrote:
30 Jan 2020 23:34
Sieklo wrote:
30 Jan 2020 18:33
Oh boy ! :D
Give me a ticket,I'm aboard of this thread.
*here you go* :lol: , 13B is just sitting there without anything attached ;) , it will take some time to make it run :lol:
Lagano
Gangster

Nice progress on the E36, hope you can make that 13B run with it soon! And the Mini looks so fun to drive on the track :D
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Rotary E36? That W I L D right there! E36 nickname should be; B-36/B36. B is stand for brap, that rotary engine nosie.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Sieklo
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
01 Feb 2020 17:56
Nice progress on the E36, hope you can make that 13B run with it soon! And the Mini looks so fun to drive on the track :D
Thanks! look below it runs! :D Oh Mini is super fun, sometimes rear end tries to kill you :lol:
SimplifyHerb wrote:
02 Feb 2020 12:32
Rotary E36? That W I L D right there! E36 nickname should be; B-36/B36. B is stand for brap, that rotary engine nosie.
Hehe, thanks for an idea, B-36 sounds good, and WW2 plane related paint job and it would be perfect

Eyyy, hello, sorry for such a delay. So let’s start working on E36, I’ve measure compression on rotors and average is 95 psi its okay ish. Probably in the future, i will need to rebuild this engine. Let's see some work, if you remember I want to couple 13B with SMG trans from E46. I’ve bought everything you need, transmission, hydraulic pump, smg control unit and make all lines to fit E36 chassis.
Here you can see trans in car.
How i join 13B with SMG you ask? Good question I’ve spoken to PMC Motorsport and they make one adapter for me, after few weeks.
But, is it working? Kinda, I’ve put engine signal to SMG control unit but, I can forget that full automatic working but semi-auto works but “manual shift” works.

I’ve connected whole harness to the engine and then I’ve plug stock RX-8 to it, for now, i will be using stock ecu cuz engine is not modified only slightly refreshed.

First startup in new chassis (only header, no exhaust)
I need some aero! After few discussions with guys from Time attack customs, they make for my splitter and rear diffuser

After mounting aero on new bumper I've started working on suspension. Beemer will eventually become track car so good suspension is a must so I’ve choose to go with K-sport track oriented setup.

► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

Ayyy back at it again with your doritos german lol, ah yes it's closer and closer to getting driven with the new transmission in and the aero uwu. Now go slap a big wang, some skirts and wheels and you're gonna be ballin. Oh yes don't forget to put maybe a lil more power than stock rx8 if you wanna run and not walk :D
► Show Spoiler
Sieklo
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
21 Feb 2020 18:42
Ayyy back at it again with your doritos german lol, ah yes it's closer and closer to getting driven with the new transmission in and the aero uwu. Now go slap a big wang, some skirts and wheels and you're gonna be ballin. Oh yes don't forget to put maybe a lil more power than stock rx8 if you wanna run and not walk :D
Yeeey I need to change those rims, oh big wang is a must hehe, one day I will rebuild that engine and make some power mods :lol:
BigSmoke
Hitman

I'm quite glad the E36 turns to be a track project! That's quite a promising aero setup as well so far. And although I'm not really sure over the maintenance cost, mating the 13B with SMG trans is a clever idea as well to cut these shift times. All in all, the E36 could turn into a lighting-fast lightweight hero this way, keep up the great work! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

Woah it's becoming a proper track car now! Finally the 13B works but the SMG transmission was a very unusual choice! Sure, faster shifting is perfect for the track but keep in mind it's not really reliable and any problems with it can become expensive. Regardless, it should perform nicely, hope to see this thing shred on the track soon! :D
Sieklo
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
22 Feb 2020 01:24
I'm quite glad the E36 turns to be a track project! That's quite a promising aero setup as well so far. And although I'm not really sure over the maintenance cost, mating the 13B with SMG trans is a clever idea as well to cut these shift times. All in all, the E36 could turn into a lighting-fast lightweight hero this way, keep up the great work! :D
Thanks for the kind words: D Probably the cost of maintenance will be high, as you say, 13B and SMG can make the most unreliable track car :lol: But I'm aware. I can't wait to refresh and do lil mods to do this 13B, but we'll see how much abuse SMG trans can take hehe
Lagano wrote:
22 Feb 2020 14:40
Woah it's becoming a proper track car now! Finally the 13B works but the SMG transmission was a very unusual choice! Sure, faster shifting is perfect for the track but keep in mind it's not really reliable and any problems with it can become expensive. Regardless, it should perform nicely, hope to see this thing shred on the track soon! :D
Thanks man! :D I'm also hope to see 36 go to the track as fast as it is posible but i want to make do it proper not rush it. Only thing am woring about is a drop in preshure in lines for trans while shifting but i will work it out.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

B-36 is giving proper downforce, now it look meanier!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
dariws
Associate

Looking good man! :D
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

^^ What he said! You guys are welcome to visit anytime :D

Sick HR34! A built RB20 is a rare sight to behold these days, with it having not a lot of huff to puff, but hey HIGH REVVING RB FTW!

Cool JCW too (When it's not in limp mode that is xd)
s t a y c l a s s y
Sieklo
Gangster

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
08 Mar 2020 14:44
^^ What he said! You guys are welcome to visit anytime :D

Sick HR34! A built RB20 is a rare sight to behold these days, with it having not a lot of huff to puff, but hey HIGH REVVING RB FTW!

Cool JCW too (When it's not in limp mode that is xd)
Sadly HR is gone but RB is sitting in the back of my garage :lol: and I have some plans to make put it into my next project :D

Good code reader is my friend haha, with DP it's almost 100% that form time to time it will trow you into limp XD (IRL I own older-gen Mini and it's super reliable if you compare it to R56 )
Sieklo
Gangster

Ayy, let’s work on B-36 hehe, what’s new? Lots of things have changed, before Coronavirus I’ve sent bumpers and wing… to Paintshop and match it to car color.
I’ve bought a DTM style wing with an adjustable flap. It wasn’t cheap but I hope it will work well. But that’s not an end! I’ve bought TE37 17” and they look amazing on E36 :D and new steering wheel with two buttons one for launch control and second for Nitrous activation hehe
Aside of visual mods I’ve finally got my car on dyno, stock it made 187hp it lost few hp after some timing adjustments car made 199hp, 7 more than stock haha. As you know my mini has more power than this so I couldn’t let it making less than stock JCW.
OEM fuel system was too weak to handle what I want to do with engine. I’ve removed the original E36 fuel tank and all fuel lines. I need better fuel system so 30L fuel cell and two fuel pumps arrived to trunk :D This setup is probably good to around 800hp :lol:
As you know fuel cell and pumps don't make car faster.. stock injectors are good to around 300hp. If you remember I have an Ecumaster emu black that is attached to RB20. I’ve made new plugs for 13B harness and again tuned it on a road and dyno. But why ECU swap? I’ve bought whole ZEX nitrous kit. I’m playing it safe with 45hp shot and tune on reach side.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Sieklo on 27 Mar 2020 15:37, edited 2 times in total.
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy more rotary 36 goodies uwu yeess and it's even more time attack DTM now really love the wing you got. Also, nitrous? OwO yeeesss I love that I can't wait till it hits the track with new fuel system and ecu :D
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

B36 getting proper fuel system, so you won't worry about fuel problems. ;)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Adjustable wings is a great addition for track cars, they allow you to experiment with different downforce setups. Thus it should be easier to create setups for the car in any kinds of tracks :D And that fuel cell is a great addition as well, safer than OEM and can hold much more fuel as well. And oh, don't forget to use these nitro! Sounds like a mundane advice, but as far as I can remember, Under Suzuki lost his chance to score a victory at WTAC 2017 for one simple reason: He forgot to turn on nitro on his final run! And of course, I can't wait for you to do your magic touch on the ECU as usual ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Sieklo
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
27 Mar 2020 15:02
OwO ayy more rotary 36 goodies uwu yeess and it's even more time attack DTM now really love the wing you got. Also, nitrous? OwO yeeesss I love that I can't wait till it hits the track with new fuel system and ecu :D
And that's not an end UwU, when I saw this wing I immediately ordered it haha. Now I'm playing it safe with small shot but I will turn it up it in the meantime to something alike 75hp, that fuel system was a pain in... to make but worth it :lol:
SimplifyHerb wrote:
27 Mar 2020 16:32
B36 getting proper fuel system, so you won't worry about fuel problems. ;)
Yeee, it's good for way more power than this engine will withstand ;)
BigSmoke wrote:
27 Mar 2020 18:59
Adjustable wings is a great addition for track cars, they allow you to experiment with different downforce setups. Thus it should be easier to create setups for the car in any kinds of tracks :D And that fuel cell is a great addition as well, safer than OEM and can hold much more fuel as well. And oh, don't forget to use these nitro! Sounds like a mundane advice, but as far as I can remember, Under Suzuki lost his chance to score a victory at WTAC 2017 for one simple reason: He forgot to turn on nitro on his final run! And of course, I can't wait for you to do your magic touch on the ECU as usual ;)
Setting up whole aero in 36 will be a learning curve, probably I will make many mistakes before it will be set up well, I won't forget to use it :lol: , probably I will :lol: . Oh you will see magic touch on ECU tomorrow, for now car is tuned w/o Nitrous makes 204hp with few simple ignition and fueling changes :D
Sieklo
Gangster

Heey, super-fast update :D B36 tuned and running awesome. I’ve chosen to go with a progressive shot of nitrous, it means that it starts spraying from 3000rpm with 5hp shot and going up with rpm to reach 45hp shot around 7000rpm. Finally, the car made 241hp. Tuning went quiet smoothly, only in beginning engine knock under full nitrous shot but it was my mistake in fuel map, but few taps on page up fixed everting in the upper fuel table
E46 build for @NotPerfect

So I’m building this E46 Coupe for Takai, as you know me and NotPerfect that can’t be normal build, he gave me a specific goal to achieve “build me 500hp RB25 E46”. As you know me, i love challenges so I’ve agreed right away. Things I will do to the car will be, build and tune the engine, reinforce subframe and put custom harness in it.

What is the plan for an engine?
  • CP Pistons 9:1 compression
  • Manley rods
  • ALC bearings
  • Bosch 731cc injectors
  • ARP headstuds
  • T4 manifold
  • HX35 turbo with 12cm exhaust housing
  • MLS 1.3mm headgasket
  • N1 Oil & water pump
  • Tomei cams 256*/256*
  • ECU Master EMU Black
  • My old Xtreme Clutch Stage 2+ and flywheel
I’ve just started tearing it apart, so stay tuned for more updates :D
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy you finally got the 36 tuned and 250hp from a stock rotary sounds pretty good tbh you gonna stop here or go further like a turbo or supercharger? Also, you're crazy man we were speaking like what yesterday about me wanting a 46 sleeper and you just went and bought it already? Geez bro you're crazy but I'm not complaining and already stripping the engine wow. Keep up the pace though xD
► Show Spoiler
Sieklo
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
30 Mar 2020 00:03
OwO ayy you finally got the 36 tuned and 250hp from a stock rotary sounds pretty good tbh you gonna stop here or go further like a turbo or supercharger? Also, you're crazy man we were speaking like what yesterday about me wanting a 46 sleeper and you just went and bought it already? Geez bro you're crazy but I'm not complaining and already stripping the engine wow. Keep up the pace though xD
For now I'm just testing how much abuse can 13B-MSP/Risen can take, after rebuilding it I will probably go with high A.R turbo and nitrous for recompensating for turbo lag. Yeey, I rushed it a lil :lol:
Sieklo
Gangster

Ayy, let’s do some work on Beemers :D First I went for a small cruise in B36, I’m lil scared cuz after dyno runs, cranking engine takes more than a few seconds, something like a 30 second. It’s strange, the engine didn't lose power, maybe starter is shot but we will see
After returning from a small cruise I’ve checked compression and it was around 90psi so it was similar to one I’ve checked after replacing seals. Maybe it is a starter, sadly, for now, B36 is staying in a garage and waiting for better times.

BACK TO WORK ON E46

So after I’ve parked my 36 in my parent's garage, I can do more work on E46. Let’s start with puling BMW engine and trans out.
After a few hours, later engine was out, and I can start working on RB. The plan, for now, is to disassemble the engine, check the condition of the crankshaft. After that, I’ve taken an engine block and took it to the machine shop for some work.
I’ve picked up engine block form machine shop after a few days and I’ve started assembling it. First of all, I’ve put crank with new king racing bearings and measure it using a plastic gauge, and it was okay, so I’ve replaced stock bolts for ARP ones, next was pistons forged CP ones with 9:1 compression, I’ve had to make a little bigger ring gaps cuz of power Taki wants.

Next was head gasket...but I’ve looked everywhere, they probably forget to sent one but I have one on the bill. So I’ve called them and I was right they forgot to pack one. Tomorrow I will receive a gasket and I can finish the engine.
I've taken my time and started to work on the wiring harness, the engine will be connected to ECU Master emu Black.
► Show Spoiler
Soju
Gangster

The engine build looks pretty promising! Hope it gets done in any time soon :)