V$ Sieklo's Garage

User avatar
FranklinAnderson
Gangster
Posts: 101
Joined: 02 Oct 2019 21:53
Location: Argentina

12 Dec 2019 23:46

OOOOOOOOOOOO BOI! YOU'RE HERE!
If you want, you can come to my shop with your friend, hang out, fix the problem on your buddy's s13 and drive a lot!
And at night i take both of you on my Supra on Wangan!
I'm in Osaka btw, if u want, drop here whenever you want!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

15 Dec 2019 21:52

JAPAN TRIP PART 2

I’m writing it while am in the plane. Japan was adventure of my life! Thanks to @NotPerfect @Niatross and all guys form Kami Sama HQ you are awesome guys. But that's not the end i’ve met with @Nightkid cuz she offered me ride on C1.
But let's start from the beginning me and NotPerfect woke up at 8 sunday and we discussed how we want to go to Kami Sama HQ and we decided to go by train. It’s something new cuz in Poland trains and mass transport is chaos, in Japan it’s so organized clean. Ride took us around 1h so it was faster than driving car down to Tokyo
We walked out of train station and caught taxi that drive us to Kami Sama HQ. Guys i must tell you, these shop is looking gorgeous, not only shop… cars oh god all cars looks so good that i feel ashamed how mine looks hah. Look at those cars!!!!

Image

Image

Image

Image

S14 is @RocketBunnyS13


Guys from KamiSama HQ are amazing they throw a big BBQ i don’t know how to thank them for all they done :D

What’s next, i have called Nightkid and she also visited Niatross shop and took me to C1…. yeee C1! guys are you hearing that i went on C1… I know for people who leaves here it’s kinda normal haha

We went on Wangan at around 1AM, but first let’s appreciate this beautiful GT-R!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Oh boi that’s was a ride of my life! Big thanks to @Nightkid, your skyline is build beautifly

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Sieklo on 16 Dec 2019 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NotPerfect
Gangster
Posts: 258
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 21:59
Location: Japan, Utsunomiya

15 Dec 2019 22:33

uwu thanks to you for a great time lol i really enjoyed the kami sama hq too, the merc is something i would want to buy myself but yea, the budged lmao. The whole thing is insane from a luxurious daily slammed on some nice rims, by e92 time attack into two drift cars sitting up close both being nissans. I'm absolutely jealous in a good way you guys really do sick projects. And damn a wangan run with a newly bought gtr it looks really amazing hopefully it was fun :D Maybe next time you're gonna get a car back with you or stay for longer :P ?
Image

Roleplay cars :

Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, pro drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - ???
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car
Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 AMG - 1.5k auction car, daily

R o l e p l a y

User avatar
BigSmoke
Gangster
Posts: 292
Joined: 03 Oct 2019 11:19
Location: Indonesia

16 Dec 2019 07:46

Ah man had if I know you guys are coming to the KS HQ I shouldn't drove back straigh to my crib after our Ebisu run :lol: Nevertheless I'm glad you guys had quite some fun there and appreciated their great collections of rides. And of course a blast around the C1 loop is something you should experience at least once in a lifetime :D

Have a safe trip home man, hope you can come again one day! :D

User avatar
Nightkid
Gangster
Posts: 174
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 13:43
Location: Gunma, Japan

18 Dec 2019 02:37

Aye , i hope you´ve had fun on the wangan m8 ! :)
Image

User avatar
spgtwstd
Gangster
Posts: 99
Joined: 15 Nov 2019 14:53
Location: Osaka, Japan

18 Dec 2019 14:47

Ah man. I wish I would've met you down there. I hope you had a fun time down in Japan!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Image
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

User avatar
Niatross
Associate
Posts: 87
Joined: 01 Oct 2019 17:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan

20 Dec 2019 10:21

Yoooo im glad y'all could stop by the garage!
Was deffo fun having you and @NotPerfect around
Hope you enjoyed too :D

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

26 Dec 2019 12:04

BigSmoke wrote:
16 Dec 2019 07:46
Ah man had if I know you guys are coming to the KS HQ I shouldn't drove back straigh to my crib after our Ebisu run :lol: Nevertheless I'm glad you guys had quite some fun there and appreciated their great collections of rides. And of course a blast around the C1 loop is something you should experience at least once in a lifetime :D

Have a safe trip home man, hope you can come again one day! :D
Damn, next time i will come to Japan we must meet ;)
Nightkid wrote:
18 Dec 2019 02:37
Aye , i hope you´ve had fun on the wangan m8 ! :)
Oh, that run was the best of my life, thank you so much :P
spgtwstd wrote:
18 Dec 2019 14:47
Ah man. I wish I would've met you down there. I hope you had a fun time down in Japan!
I will com to Japan in future so maybi we can meet ;)
Niatross wrote:
20 Dec 2019 10:21
Yoooo im glad y'all could stop by the garage!
Was deffo fun having you and @NotPerfect around
Hope you enjoyed too :D
That was the best week of my life so thank you you are legend and thenk you for having us around your shop :P


Ay Ay Hello guys :D Let's start working on my cars! While i was in Japan my dad drove Cooper to check if changing spark plugs and coils will help and
hooray it works great. New parts…. since i bought JCW i want to make it turkisch stock seats are rubbish so i’ve replace them with proper bucket seats and add sparco wheel, what i can say it’s a word of a difference between bucket seats and stock ones. I think i looks better with aftermarket ones. I got those Bride’s form facebook marketplace for 650V$
Image
Image
Image
Probably in a future i will tune it for 280ish HP, more will destroy that engine. I’m not so lucky cuz JCW head 2 engine variants N14B16 and N14B16C, C means engine is forged unfortunately mine hes non C engine but still 280hp is a good number in 1200ish kg car
BACK TO HR34
I head practise some skids after i came back from Japan but….as you know when Cooper is running good something else need to go wrong hehe. it isn't something that can be worst but while i was trying to drift and got to confident and i hit a fire hydrant with my rear bumper...please don’t ask :(
But i have my BN kit for ER34 it was a good opportunity to put it on :D so what you think guys? I think it looks super cool :D
Image
With help of a @NotPerfect i bought 13B form RX8 but you will see more in next update stay tuned
Image
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotPerfect
Gangster
Posts: 258
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 21:59
Location: Japan, Utsunomiya

26 Dec 2019 12:20

OwO damn more mini goodies yes now it looks like a nice street race car. With your luck and what the engine is throwing at you i wouldn't risk more power lmao, but the er34 looks so nice with the bn, just gotta wait for headlights and hood :D. No problem for sourcing the 13b can't wait for you to put it in THAT car ;)
Image

Roleplay cars :

Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, pro drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - ???
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car
Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 AMG - 1.5k auction car, daily

R o l e p l a y

User avatar
BigSmoke
Gangster
Posts: 292
Joined: 03 Oct 2019 11:19
Location: Indonesia

26 Dec 2019 13:13

Oh yo gonna add more power to the Mini? I gotta put this here:
Joking aside, more power is always a good news :D I always think the JCW (almost every generation of it I guess) lacks a bit (or a lot in some generations) in the power department, so it should be given a bit more power indeed. I'm also a bit curious, does the N14B16 and N14B16C engine bits interchangeable? What I have in my mind is have a mix of the C engine parts into yours, just like fitting an RB25 head into an RB20 or creating a 1.5JZ. I'm not an Euro engine expert though, so I'm not sure.

The BN kit for the HR34 is soooo tasty! Well it might be hurt a bit but atleast it still runs :lol: Be careful next time will ya? :D

And wew, a 13B? Can't wait to see what are you going to put it into ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Image


Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

26 Dec 2019 13:53

NotPerfect wrote:
26 Dec 2019 12:20
OwO damn more mini goodies yes now it looks like a nice street race car. With your luck and what the engine is throwing at you i wouldn't risk more power lmao, but the er34 looks so nice with the bn, just gotta wait for headlights and hood :D. No problem for sourcing the 13b can't wait for you to put it in THAT car ;)
Thanks :D I wan't to make it more race carisch but you know money....heheh Ye HR with that BN is gorgeus
BigSmoke wrote:
26 Dec 2019 13:13
Oh yo gonna add more power to the Mini? I gotta put this here:
Joking aside, more power is always a good news :D I always think the JCW (almost every generation of it I guess) lacks a bit (or a lot in some generations) in the power department, so it should be given a bit more power indeed. I'm also a bit curious, does the N14B16 and N14B16C engine bits interchangeable? What I have in my mind is have a mix of the C engine parts into yours, just like fitting an RB25 head into an RB20 or creating a 1.5JZ. I'm not an Euro engine expert though, so I'm not sure.

The BN kit for the HR34 is soooo tasty! Well it might be hurt a bit but atleast it still runs :lol: Be careful next time will ya? :D

And wew, a 13B? Can't wait to see what are you going to put it into ;)
Haha James is right :lol: Mo Power baby :lol:

On paper yes they are lacking power but on a street it's enougt to surprise somone with bigger power heh. N14B16A/B and C they are the same block, head etc. but in C they added forged pistons, i don't rimember and don't want to give fake info but in previus generation all boosted engines hed factory fogrged rods. All parts in N14 series are interchangeable betwen versions. Another diffrence betwen normaln N14 engine and JCW N14 is turbocharger, JCW one is 40mm and S one is 37mm but if JCW is US model turbo is the same as S.

Hehe i can't wait too hehe, i can ensure you it will be awesome ;)

User avatar
Niatross
Associate
Posts: 87
Joined: 01 Oct 2019 17:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan

27 Dec 2019 04:41

That JCW surely looks like a very fun little car!
280hp with 1200kg will definitely feel VERY peppy
You dont even need more than that :lol:
As for the HR34, BN Sports kit is pretty much a guaranteed good recipe on these :D

User avatar
Soju
Associate
Posts: 91
Joined: 25 Sep 2019 15:28
Location: Seoul

27 Dec 2019 12:40

The JCW looks like a proper track toy now :)
Image

User avatar
SimplifyHerb
Gangster
Posts: 255
Joined: 25 Sep 2019 10:48

27 Dec 2019 22:16

JCW become track toy?! That looking proper track toy, and R34 with BN kitted?! Dangs, it looking great!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

28 Dec 2019 12:19

Niatross wrote:
27 Dec 2019 04:41
That JCW surely looks like a very fun little car!
280hp with 1200kg will definitely feel VERY peppy
You dont even need more than that :lol:
As for the HR34, BN Sports kit is pretty much a guaranteed good recipe on these :D
Thanks :D I was planning for more for JCW but putting forged internals in it's a big no no now :lol:
For me BN it's one of the best kits you can get for ER/HR :D
Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:40
The JCW looks like a proper track toy now :)
Thanks, I want to make it even more of a track car :P
Buzzsaw wrote:
27 Dec 2019 22:16
JCW become track toy?! That looking proper track toy, and R34 with BN kitted?! Dangs, it looking great!
Yep, want to do sam aero on it but not now :P I will show 34' when kit will be painted and mounted on car :D

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

12 Jan 2020 14:46

Ay Ay, Hi everyone new year new me….etc Let’s start 2020 with sad news. I’ve sold HR34 chassis but RB stays in my garage. Why? I need money and I fell accomplished with HR..maybe not quite but…


JCW DIDN’T BREAK THIS TIME!
Yes! JCW is running strong now, as you have seen earlier interior change a bit in Cooper. Let mi explain steering wheel buttons
Image
Mode button -> it’s wired directly to “sport button” after reflashing ECU with 280hp tune I can switch between stock 211hp and 280hp thanks to sport button cuz all mini turbo model comes with this button and two map feature, also its stiffness up steering.

Display is wired for switching display under tach, normal stuff fuel consumption, etc.

Alarm and speed is not wired in.

MORE GOODIES FOR MINI!


I need to install water temp gauge cuz all R56 model came without it, all they have is pressure sensor I know that you can estimate temperature with pressure but easier is better I’ve just installed Defi water temp sensor and gauge
Image
Image
Image
That’s all for now with JCW, probably next weak I will go on my first rack day. I think mini is ready for it :D


NEW PROJECT!


As you know I’ve bought 13B-MPS with help form @NotPerfect . I know that’s RX-8 engine but they are not so bad as you think. Engine has 70k km, that’s not a lot but still, I will open it and check apex seal, side seals. But I don’t have chassis to put it into..or do i..hehe I won’t hold you with that information I bought E36 Coupe with 1.6 engine.
Image
Image
Image
Right away I’ve started working on it, engine came out after 1 or 2 hours, it’s not a record but pretty fast for me, engine and trans are worth almost nothing I’ve sold it for 100$ to my friend
Image
You know I’m kinda wiring nerd hehe so what I can do to 36 to make it more my car XD, I’ve ripped whole wiring form car, yes all cables went out from chassis. Why? I want to personalize whole car a lil bit, what I mean. I will do custom heated bucked seats and get it working with stock BMW switches dash lights, convert manual windows to electric. But for now, that all stay tuned! Peace


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BigSmoke
Gangster
Posts: 292
Joined: 03 Oct 2019 11:19
Location: Indonesia

12 Jan 2020 15:54

Ahhhh sad that the HR34 is gone, but eh, at least the Mini is now free from troubles and drivable :D Glad to see it being tuned even further!
And since you kept the engine, what are your plans for it? Install it to another car or just keep it for a while?

And WEW now that's what I didn't expect, a rotary-powered BMW! If you're not planning to achieve mad figures of power, a 13B from RX-8 should be enough indeed. Looking forward to see it finished! ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Image


Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

12 Jan 2020 16:14

BigSmoke wrote:
12 Jan 2020 15:54
Ahhhh sad that the HR34 is gone, but eh, at least the Mini is now free from troubles and drivable :D Glad to see it being tuned even further!
And since you kept the engine, what are your plans for it? Install it to another car or just keep it for a while?

And WEW now that's what I didn't expect, a rotary-powered BMW! If you're not planning to achieve mad figures of power, a 13B from RX-8 should be enough indeed. Looking forward to see it finished! ;)
Yes, but i head to sell HR to move forward. HR chassis is good for track/grip car :( When I will have more money I will build proper track GT-ST with that RB20 :P But for now, it's sitting in the corner of my garage.

Yeey, I want to build grip/track car with rotary. For now i will leave 13B stock for "reliability" making around 192hp but I'm looking forward to do lighten rotating assembly and race port it, make around 300hp and rev it to 10k :lol:

User avatar
NotPerfect
Gangster
Posts: 258
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 21:59
Location: Japan, Utsunomiya

12 Jan 2020 19:47

Ayyyy mini works and got some nice goodies dammnn that's awesome !!!! Ah np for the rotary just a quick search and it was there lol but damn the 36 with a good swap maybe wanna hook up with our different 36's xD? Stoked to see the brap brap spinny boi in there :D
Image

Roleplay cars :

Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, pro drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - ???
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car
Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 AMG - 1.5k auction car, daily

R o l e p l a y

User avatar
SimplifyHerb
Gangster
Posts: 255
Joined: 25 Sep 2019 10:48

12 Jan 2020 20:30

No Indicator meet Brap Brap... gasps
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

13 Jan 2020 11:13

NotPerfect wrote:
12 Jan 2020 19:47
Ayyyy mini works and got some nice goodies dammnn that's awesome !!!! Ah np for the rotary just a quick search and it was there lol but damn the 36 with a good swap maybe wanna hook up with our different 36's xD? Stoked to see the brap brap spinny boi in there :D
Thanks mate! :D We must hook up our 36 Xd but first I need money to build it then ship it to JP and back to PL :lol:

SimplifyHerb wrote:
12 Jan 2020 20:30
No Indicator meet Brap Brap... gasps
Hehe, this no indicator will have them so don't worry :lol:

User avatar
Lagano
Gangster
Posts: 111
Joined: 23 Sep 2019 23:05
Contact:

13 Jan 2020 15:18

Mini looks like a proper track weapon now! Sad to see the R34 go but at least you have the RB20... maybe drop that in the E36? ;) Well a rotary should be interesting and powerful enough. This will be a cool project!

User avatar
Sieklo
Associate
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Oct 2019 19:52

13 Jan 2020 21:08

Lagano wrote:
13 Jan 2020 15:18
Mini looks like a proper track weapon now! Sad to see the R34 go but at least you have the RB20... maybe drop that in the E36? ;) Well a rotary should be interesting and powerful enough. This will be a cool project!
Thanks! :D Rotary is going into E36 :P I will have RB stored in corner of my garage, but if someone wants to buy it I'm open for propositions

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests