V$ Nick's JDM Projects

BigSmoke
Hitman

Holy s**t get a fire extinguisher and call the firefighters because your E46 is absolutely HOT! :D
Well done on the livery, it looks lit! ;)

I'd say keep the wheels chrome....but change the model, I'm not sure what it's running on at the moment. And add a bit of camber if you like. No, not style-oriented camber, but race-oriented camber. Visual-wise it's all great, so engine upgrades should be the next step :D

If you need some cash, you can sell the S13. I've never seen you use it anyway, and you still got another S-Chassis to play with
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
NotPerfect
Gangster

Owo damn that livery looks absolutely mad uwu i love it, as biggie said mo powa babye, as i'm not the biggest fan of hp figures you might want to add a few, keep the chromies for sure but maybe something more deep dish and more flowing with livery, as for 180 dk really, whatever you feel like would do good, maybe wheels maybe paint maybe something else and yea 13 wasn't really used you can sell it, i can buy it if the price will be good owo, feel free to hmu
► Show Spoiler
Nick Shovkin
Associate

Buzzsaw wrote:
26 Oct 2019 16:42
Black Ghost look great!
Thanks!
BigSmoke wrote:
26 Oct 2019 16:43
Holy s**t get a fire extinguisher and call the firefighters because your E46 is absolutely HOT! :D
Well done on the livery, it looks lit! ;)

I'd say keep the wheels chrome....but change the model, I'm not sure what it's running on at the moment. And add a bit of camber if you like. No, not style-oriented camber, but race-oriented camber. Visual-wise it's all great, so engine upgrades should be the next step :D

If you need some cash, you can sell the S13. I've never seen you use it anyway, and you still got another S-Chassis to play with
Thanks!
This is Work VS-XX rims. I will buy other rims because these are boring!
I am considering buying a Volk TE-37 Ultra Tourer. Image
They are chromed and with a deep dish.
Ok, I’ll do a camber but only when I buy rims!
About the engine. I want to swap it! Most likely it will be JZ!
NotPerfect wrote:
26 Oct 2019 19:37
Owo damn that livery looks absolutely mad uwu i love it, as biggie said mo powa babye, as i'm not the biggest fan of hp figures you might want to add a few, keep the chromies for sure but maybe something more deep dish and more flowing with livery, as for 180 dk really, whatever you feel like would do good, maybe wheels maybe paint maybe something else and yea 13 wasn't really used you can sell it, i can buy it if the price will be good owo, feel free to hmu
Thanks dude!
About engine I said above!
I will try to paint 180!
PM me for the price.
Nightkid
Gangster

oh my god , the black ghost looks absolutely awesome !
Lagano
Gangster

Those flames are awesome! Never thought i'd see an M3 pimped out like that haha. Clear taillights are a nice detail but since the car is pretty much all blacked out i would get some black tint for the taillights too. You could go for TE37s but no need to change wheels for now, Works look just fine!
Soju
Gangster

That E46 has some hotboi vibes!
Nick Shovkin
Associate

Nightkid wrote:
27 Oct 2019 13:22
oh my god , the black ghost looks absolutely awesome !
Thanks!!!
Lagano wrote:
27 Oct 2019 21:20
Those flames are awesome! Never thought i'd see an M3 pimped out like that haha. Clear taillights are a nice detail but since the car is pretty much all blacked out i would get some black tint for the taillights too. You could go for TE37s but no need to change wheels for now, Works look just fine!
Thonks! To be honest, I myself was very surprised to see the car after painting!
I already toned lights!
As for rims, I'm not sure! I like these TE37 !!
Soju wrote:
28 Oct 2019 04:32
That E46 has some hotboi vibes!
Thanks dude!!
Nick Shovkin
Associate

New car!

You may have seen what I wrote to NotPerfect. He offered me 380,310 yen. I agreed and he immediately transferred the money to my account! I was delighted and immediately went to buy a car! And I bought a Nissan Zenki S14! It cost 206,000 yen. The car was without bumpers and an engine. It alarmed me. But then the owner told me that he had problems with money!

Here are the specs:

Stock suspension
Stock coilovers
Stock brakes
R18 Weds Sport TC105X
Toyo Proxes T1R

Then I started tuning! I did not take a photo before tuning because I was too lazy!

The first thing I bought was the 350z brakes and Tein Super Drift Coilovers.
I bought these brakes as they are more powerful!

Then I bought D-Max bodykit! I liked it the most!

And finally the livery! I completely pasted the car! I really like this car!

► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO an s14? damn everyone be remindin me about loose of mine but that's aight. You really went all in for the car i guess you did same as i did with 36 totally planned purchase of parts before the car lol. Livery does look really nice same for wheels. You might want to get an engine, i have stock sr20det if you want, had some issues but i think they're ecu related :P
► Show Spoiler
Nick Shovkin
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
30 Oct 2019 17:19
OwO an s14? damn everyone be remindin me about loose of mine but that's aight. You really went all in for the car i guess you did same as i did with 36 totally planned purchase of parts before the car lol. Livery does look really nice same for wheels. You might want to get an engine, i have stock sr20det if you want, had some issues but i think they're ecu related :P
Thanks! To be honest, I'm really sorry about your S14! I do not need an engine, I will buy JZ! And by the way, how is the car there? Have it come? Is everything okay with it?
NotPerfect
Gangster

Well okay so as i said in here i couldn't get all the cars evacuated so yea, i left the 14 although i salvaged some of it, engine, suspension, bodykit but the chassis is done, got paid by insurence though.
► Show Spoiler