V$ NotPerfect's not so perfect RolePlay builds

Lagano
Associate

02 Dec 2019 00:32

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Dec 2019 21:04
Another sick project?
no just another build of mine bruh

Ayy waddup welcome again in here it's been some time since the last update but dw ya boi will update you on what was going on recently. Last time we did livery for the ne36 and as you might already know what's going in, yea i just had to send it on the nikko again and i think i'm already good enough on nikko to try some other tracks soon we'll see. Enjoy the lil pic of the skiddy.

Now the real parts, as you know i bought a coupe s13 from nick also i got some lil sneaky thing and bought sum parts for it. But what exactly? Oh yes my favourite part.

I've decided that i really want an onevia and so i ordered a full rps13 bn sports kit as well as ps13 bn sports kit. Maybe i could go for something more og or smthg but honestly i like it regardless so.

So we've got the bn sports rps13 front bumper as well as some custom rps13 headlights not pop ups though, i have one rps13 with pop ups and on this one i wanna make it more aggresive thus the lights.

Bn sports front fenders and also Weds Kranze Cerberus II Deep 18x10 -65 for the rear and 18x10 +13 for the front all in michelin pilot sport 4 which look just way too good.

Also I went for koguchi hood for rps13 gonna keep the new engine nice and cool. As for that let it be a secret just for now although who knows they know what will be in there ;)

I went for a lil hotboi look again, although i know how it ended up with the ne36 for this car i'm planning to make it more like a d1 spec car for some drift competitions. The suspension is okay, nice angle decent coils and brakes, just gotta focus on the heart now and then the interior.

As for the interior i already have a few things on my mind which gonna detail and put together the car. I think i have a good color for the car but i'm gonna keep looking and we're gonna actually paint it this time.

Also the tailights, i really liked how the all red ones look and decided to make them myself, some red foil and voilà you have a full red tailight for s13. Might switch to all white or something but looks good for now. I still have yet to figure how i'm gonna build the flooded 180 since it's been in the shop for some time but i didn't pick anything. Next up on the updates we should have the engine figured out and maybe get the s13 running we'll see how it goes but for now

Thanks for your attention and see ya next time!
ご清聴ありがとうございました。またお会いしましょう!

Last money : V$4567
+ V$ 665 - paycheck
- V$ 20 - red foil
Total : V$5212
You got quite an unusual paintjob for that E36, gives me that "zero fucks given" vibe haha. What matters the most though is that it can be thrown sideways! Nice progress on that S13 too, BN bodykit is always cool but if you're making an Onevia keep the popup lights! You're doing a good job on the looks but i wonder what will be under the hood.

BigSmoke
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 08:09

That E36 pic editing is soooo hot! It's nice to see you ripping around Nikko again, it's been a while if I'm not mistaken :D

I have a good feeling that the S13 will be one of the hottest hotboi around.......new challengers are always welcome ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 15:25

Lagano wrote:
02 Dec 2019 00:32
NotPerfect wrote:
01 Dec 2019 21:04
Another sick project?
no just another build of mine bruh

You got quite an unusual paintjob for that E36, gives me that "zero fucks given" vibe haha. What matters the most though is that it can be thrown sideways! Nice progress on that S13 too, BN bodykit is always cool but if you're making an Onevia keep the popup lights! You're doing a good job on the looks but i wonder what will be under the hood.

Haha yea ty that's how the car is handled but also it "enhances the og state of the car" in translation i just like how it looks with mismatched tailights and headlights and figured it would be a nice bit to make it a different car from each side yk. And yea it's gonna see more smoke than before now with "new" turbo and livery finished i can finally drive it. As for the 13 yea the bn is always a good thing but idk about pop ups, if i would keep pop ups it would need to be a sleepy one to keep the vibe but with these it's more aggresive and goes with the wheels and tailights dk might change later. Ty ty it's gonna be something that's gonna be something new to me as well and not so popular i guess.

BigSmoke wrote:
02 Dec 2019 08:09
That E36 pic editing is soooo hot! It's nice to see you ripping around Nikko again, it's been a while if I'm not mistaken :D

I have a good feeling that the S13 will be one of the hottest hotboi around.......new challengers are always welcome ;)

Ayy big smoke ty i really love that pic probably one of my best masterpieces so far. Haha yea been some time since it was abandoned to get the livery done and engine a lil. You should see all the guys and how they're expressing their feelings when seeing my.....different car with it's head/taillights action as well as livery. As for 13 yea it's gonna be hot but oh boi making livery again gonna be a pain in the b. Haha sure i'm trying :P

Roleplay cars :

1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - flooded, fake type-x, daily
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car

R o l e p l a y

Sieklo
Associate

03 Dec 2019 01:35

OwO Progres! Love the E36 photo edit, S13 is starting to look hot, can't wait to se it when you finished it :D And Oh Boi those wheels! Have you decide on engine yet? If you will have any problem with engine harness give me call ;)
Good luck with new mods! Can't wait for more updates :D

Nick Shovkin
Associate

03 Dec 2019 12:28

Damn you get better and better! I even envy you (in a good way)!

NotPerfect
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 18:59

Sieklo wrote:
03 Dec 2019 01:35
OwO Progres! Love the E36 photo edit, S13 is starting to look hot, can't wait to se it when you finished it :D And Oh Boi those wheels! Have you decide on engine yet? If you will have any problem with engine harness give me call ;)
Good luck with new mods! Can't wait for more updates :D
Haha thanks i really love the e36 pic too, as for the 13 it isn't any hot just yet ;) Yea i do have an engine that i wanna put in in fact already bought but yea the harness will get in touch with you :P
Nick Shovkin wrote:
03 Dec 2019 12:28
Damn you get better and better! I even envy you (in a good way)!
Haha i try my man i try there's always something to improve right? Well your 33 is about as if not more hot than my cars lol :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

NotPerfect
Gangster

07 Dec 2019 20:15

Is it hot boi time?
maybe

► Show Spoiler

Ayyy hi that's ya eboy again, ah it's been some time since last update, we got the body kit and exterior almost finished. Now we're gonna take care of the interior and the most important thing, the engine and damn are you gonna be excited as i'm. Not only that @Sieklo came in to help me with the engine + do the wiring. He's an absolute legend you should for sure check his rphe came all the way from Poland just for that. But what's the exact engine i'm gonna put in? I was really thinking what is gonna be aight build, for some power that's unique and reliable. Obviously first thing i though some kind of v8 but that kind of engine was everywhere xxx.xxx times so that was a no go, maybe a 2j/rb? Meh that's gonna be too expensive even for a stock rb, i could use the one i have but well hm turns out the block was rusted + wouldn't stand too much power as the space between cylinders wasn't constant and too thin. As for 2j/1j idk i might do it later on but really not feelin like it. So what then maybe sr? Another one? And for the 500 mark i would need to build the whole engine for it, maybe a 350z v6? Idk about that i mean it's not a bad engine but no i couldn't do it just not a big fan of that engine for some reason. Then @BigSmoke gave the idea to do a 3s-ge, and that striked me hard i was like "Damn that's a good idea" and so that's what i went for, ordered 3s-ge + trans on StS Autoparts and it was a time to install it. Well since the 3s-ge is like 212ps to take it to the 500 goal it's gonna have to be turboed. That's where i've decided to buy this altezza rs200 sxe10 greedy turbo kit for the 3sge for ~346 590,55¥. To run the turbo i would also need bigger flow injectors than the stock ones and so i got this 800cc Deatschwerks injectors highflow rail and injector kit made by GT4 for ~123 348,02¥.

Arrival of the man

It was time for me to get my a$$ up and go to the airport to pick the boi up. As you know i don't really have a daily so i had to improvise. You remember when i said about getting vanity fake japanese plates for the ne36? Yeeaa i did what you think i did, drove the ne36 to pick him up :P

for the windows activation overlay ignore it, changed the whole hardware of the pc so will get it done soon. had to flex with the reshade sry

That might've been no the safest nor the most bright idea of my life but noone noticed and it was totally worth it. Of course on the way back we hit the touge, although xD gotta point that out, it still has the same interior it had in day 1 of purchase which means no passenger seat, sketchy steering wheel and stock driver seat. My boi had hard time not being thrown around the car but i kept it low, gonna say now it has low power lmfao? Yea that's what i though.

First time doing skids on the new tires and rims, felt nicer than the 18' and advan neova ad08. Aaannyyyway we arrived to the garage and it was first time for him to see the 13 in person, said it's better than on the pics, couldn't agree more, photos will never do the justice.

But yea we had to first take the car or i should say tow it to the shop where the engine is at which wasn't too bad. Then we could get to the action and till this very moment i didn't say any word to him about what engine we'll put so i took him by surprise.

I just said "There it is that's what we're gonna put in" and damn was he amazed about the engine choice. We put the turbo kit first and the injectors which wasn't really too hard, few bolts and it went all smooth. Then putting the engine in not all the way since we had to make mounts remember, so we had to put it to where it should be and then the welder that is. After a few tries we got it pretty nicely in place same for the trans, a lil cutting but it worked :D

And damn does it look like it belongs there you can't tell me otherwise. Then @Sieklo did some wirring shenanigans to a mock up ecu since my wallet is empty atm pretty much. Now all we need to do is prepare the car for the paint, do some more suspension work as for now the front rubs on angle so gotta raise it but these coils are maxed out. Also if any of you have p&p swap to 180, hmu if it's cheap enough i'll buy it :D

Last money : V$5212
+ V$ 750 yey raise - paycheck
+ V$ 250 Sieklo's mention <3
- V$ 3191 - turbo kit
- V$ 1135 - injectors + fuel rail kit
- V$ 250 - custom seat covers ;)
- V$ 1000 - engine harness by @Sieklo :*
Total : V$606
Last edited by NotPerfect on 07 Dec 2019 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

-stallion-
Associate

07 Dec 2019 20:48

Damn broo, back at it again with the turrbooooo!! #turbogang in tha' houseee!! Can't wait for the final result, hopefully this will be a piece of art as the ne36 is. Congrats!!
► Show Spoiler
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13424<---visit my RP here

Sieklo
Associate

07 Dec 2019 20:54

Yo! Drive form Airport was a blast: lol: Togue was like a hardcore gym but after flight my jet lag went away in seconds haha ​​maybe NotPerfect has invented cure for jet lag!

NotPerfect
Gangster

07 Dec 2019 20:58

-stallion- wrote:
07 Dec 2019 20:48
Damn broo, back at it again with the turrbooooo!! #turbogang in tha' houseee!! Can't wait for the final result, hopefully this will be a piece of art as the ne36 is. Congrats!!
Haha yeeaa well i could technically stay n/a and make it itb or smthg but to make more power it would take a fortune so yea. As for the piece of art i hope it's gonna be better since ne36 is a missile lmao. Thanks :P Shoutout to Sieklo for helping :D
Sieklo wrote:
07 Dec 2019 20:54
Yo! Drive form Airport was a blast: lol: Togue was like a hardcore gym but after flight my jet lag went away in seconds haha ​​maybe NotPerfect has invented cure for jet lag!
Ayy xD haha yea that's me right after the flight get thrown around the touge with no seat :P That might be the thing i was made for who knows glad you liked it xD

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 00:54

Yahey finally you've got some company! And you were quick enough to turbo the 3S-GE :lol: Can't wait to see how it turns out! :D

Also how in the world our man @Sieklo didn't get thrown here and there on the touge rout is pretty much a witchcraft :lol: but I think he enjoyed it nonetheless, and as said by the man himself, turned out to be an effective jet lag cure :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Nick Shovkin
Associate

08 Dec 2019 10:52

WTF!? Beams 3S-GE in SX! WHAAAT!
I've seen LS swap, F20 swap, but 3S-GE swap?
That's something new!
Damn it looks cool bro!

NotPerfect
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 10:57

BigSmoke wrote:
08 Dec 2019 00:54
Yahey finally you've got some company! And you were quick enough to turbo the 3S-GE :lol: Can't wait to see how it turns out! :D

Also how in the world our man @Sieklo didn't get thrown here and there on the touge rout is pretty much a witchcraft :lol: but I think he enjoyed it nonetheless, and as said by the man himself, turned out to be an effective jet lag cure :D
Ayyyy bigsmoke!!! Haha yea i kind of did i mean yk, if the engine is out the car i might as well do the turbo already :P He kind of did get thrown in the car but yk i didn't try to kill him only a few skids lol. He for sure did :D
Nick Shovkin wrote:
08 Dec 2019 10:52
WTF!? Beams 3S-GE in SX! WHAAAT!
I've seen LS swap, F20 swap, but 3S-GE swap?
That's something new!
Damn it looks cool bro!
Haha yeeaa same i didn't even think about it. Ty ty it'll look even better when it's painted ;)

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Niatross
Associate

08 Dec 2019 12:03

3S-GE in an S13 is not something i was expecting to see
Deffo an interesting choice of powertrain there lad :?

NotPerfect
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 21:54

Niatross wrote:
08 Dec 2019 12:03
3S-GE in an S13 is not something i was expecting to see
Deffo an interesting choice of powertrain there lad :?
uwu haha thanks but credits to @BigSmoke for the idea tbh if not him i would probably put a uz or vq in it :D

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 17:54

BEAM powered PS13, I'm totally dig it!
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 18:56

Buzzsaw wrote:
uwu thanks but it's gonna be even better just lemme get money ;c

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 19:51

NotPerfect wrote:
11 Dec 2019 18:56
Buzzsaw wrote:
uwu thanks but it's gonna be even better just lemme get money ;c
I know how your feeling bro...
Same my R34 project...
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

14 Dec 2019 17:28

Another one in the club?

► Show Spoiler

Welcome world it's me again and again and... yea last time we did some s13 job with Sieklo well he's still in jp but w8 there's more. Today @-stallion- joined as i'm buying the sr from him and he also is buying his new project car which you can know more in his rp thread . Yup i helped him source it but i wouldn't call it anything too hard i mean there were only like 3 within his budget lmao and only 1 looking like it drives. So yea why do i need this sr? Well remember the 180 i wanted to make a drag car off but then the rb said bye bye? I also need a new daily since colt is acting up on me. And it just turned that i have this one and only car that isn't wide bodied, slammed to the ground and ching chong spinny boi boosted to death.

Finally a working daily?

So he helped me to put the engine in with the tranny, we took it off the van put onto the hoist and started dribbling it around to make it fit. Sounds easy but it never is we took the hood and front bumper off so we can swear on the car a little less and managed to shove it in.

And that also made me think exterior wise what i wanna do with the car, i never was a big fan of the type-x since it's a go to thing whenever you have the 13 but i really liked pignose and chuki way more. I guess i'll be selling the type-x bits, incl. tailights for some chuki's.

Then i showed the boi my ne36 up close which he really loved, especially m3 badge on trunk while the car has 1.8 under the hood and about as much in common with m power as i do with buying reliable and well maintained cars. Also the different sides of the car which i really enjoy as well :P

And yea as he checked himself still no passenger seat haha.

Also yea i did a custom seat covers for the 13 i like me some fancy seats but let's be honest they do really look way better.

Also we test fitted some rear overfenders since i just rolled the stock ones on the back but they aren't enough lol.

More time on the nikko

Since Stallion also sold me ecu and wiring etc with it it was really just a plug and play action, as for the diff etc from the ol sr that i sold without that. Although we left that for some other time as i don't wanna really butcher on him and waste his time so we went to see the 180 and since he already wanted to ripp it on nikko i picked the 36 and we drove. Obviously still no passenger seat (really gotta invest into one finally) so it was a fun drive lmao, touge, rwd drift car couldn't end otherwise than driftin around. We checked the car and it seemed like it's not a bad one, needs some bits of work for the body but the chassis is clean enough where we don't need to find another one. After that and a few mins of driving till he got close with the car enough to drift it we went onto nikko.

It might be the xxx,xxx time this car is on this track and till a point where i know the line almost spot on but it really is still fun af. And stallion wasn't doing so bad in his stock 13 which is power wise too close to my ne36 that i feel anxious kappa. Since i have similiar power to him he knew he can drift it for sure, as he saw me throw it around in the touge lol. We did like a 3-4 laps before we headed off as he didn't want to kill the car within hours of buying it lol.

And so we headed back, before he left i invited him to the garage and gifted him the rear spoiler and rear spats for type-x for his car since he was missing them, they almost matched with his white which was odd but it worked good enough. I went with him to the docks and then he got his car off onto the ship to import it to his home country. That would be it for the update really, i for sure need to asap paint the s13 and do work on the 180, also the og 180 is commin back soon. Eh i really be having a lot of work to do and so little cash. I still have rear tailights without middle part for type-x, side skirts and front bumper all but the bumper are in white, while the bumper is in grey. They're little rough but can be easily put back to shape, will likely trade for chuki bodykit. Also what i didn't tell you guys is i got a new job on a gas station nearby my home which i'm super happy about. I decided to get another job since i really do struggle with money a lot of and any help is accepted, says the guy who just gave away some parts he could sell lol. Next up we'll prepare the s13 for paint, have a few things in mind but we'll see, put some other rims on the 180 since it looks ugly on the stockies and hopefully get the bodykit and maybe just maybe pick up the og 180? owo Hope so. It's really gonna be a bomb. Stay tuned and as always ...

Last money : V$606
+ V$ 750 - paycheck
+ V$ 250 - Stallion's mention <3
+ V$ 250 - new job :3 paycheck for this week
Total : V$1856

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 11:06

Wew, you've got another guest and I'm happy to see that! :D
Welp, what happened to the Colt? Either way I hope it's not a serious damage, and of course that you can fix it. But on the bright side, the 180 got a new healthy heart! :D

And I see you've improved even more on going sideways! It's a good thing that you've memorized Nikko pretty well, a bit more and you can even memorize it in your sleep. Keep it up! ;) And at least you have a tandem partner, so @-stallion- didn't have to get thrown around inside the E36.......maybe it is time you get a passenger seat, you can remove them again anyways :lol:

So you're a gas station attendant now? Hello Takumi :lol: Either way I'm quite glad you've got yourself a new side job, we gotta get that extra bucks after all. All to fuel that dream auto living! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 11:21

BigSmoke wrote:
15 Dec 2019 11:06
Wew, you've got another guest and I'm happy to see that! :D
Welp, what happened to the Colt? Either way I hope it's not a serious damage, and of course that you can fix it. But on the bright side, the 180 got a new healthy heart! :D

And I see you've improved even more on going sideways! It's a good thing that you've memorized Nikko pretty well, a bit more and you can even memorize it in your sleep. Keep it up! ;) And at least you have a tandem partner, so @-stallion- didn't have to get thrown around inside the E36.......maybe it is time you get a passenger seat, you can remove them again anyways :lol:

So you're a gas station attendant now? Hello Takumi :lol: Either way I'm quite glad you've got yourself a new side job, we gotta get that extra bucks after all. All to fuel that dream auto living! :D
Haha yea new quest well idk the colt is really doing weird things i mean it never was a top condition car but it starts to throw problems left and right. Will need to do inspection of the whole car i guess so hopefully it's gonna be aight. Ah yes finally another sr lmao, although i guess this one will stay stock for the most part but we all know how that ends.

Yup i'm trying to improve everytime but i guess i might want to go around some new tracks too to add variaty. Yea haha sieklo didn't have that much luck kappa, i swear anytime i want to buy one i'm like will do later and then never remember, but then when i have time to get seat of one of the other cars i'm too lazy and end up like that. Guess i need to add more priority to the ne36 and get legit steering wheel and seats cause it's kind of sketchy.

Lmao yea i didn't think about it at first but it's a nice job especially in jp that you get to see some nice cars occasionally :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

-stallion-
Associate

15 Dec 2019 11:43

NotPerfect wrote:
14 Dec 2019 17:28
Another one in the club?

► Show Spoiler

Welcome world it's me again and again and... yea last time we did some s13 job with Sieklo well he's still in jp but w8 there's more. Today @-stallion- joined as i'm buying the sr from him and he also is buying his new project car which you can know more in his rp thread . Yup i helped him source it but i wouldn't call it anything too hard i mean there were only like 3 within his budget lmao and only 1 looking like it drives. So yea why do i need this sr? Well remember the 180 i wanted to make a drag car off but then the rb said bye bye? I also need a new daily since colt is acting up on me. And it just turned that i have this one and only car that isn't wide bodied, slammed to the ground and ching chong spinny boi boosted to death.

Finally a working daily?

So he helped me to put the engine in with the tranny, we took it off the van put onto the hoist and started dribbling it around to make it fit. Sounds easy but it never is we took the hood and front bumper off so we can swear on the car a little less and managed to shove it in.

And that also made me think exterior wise what i wanna do with the car, i never was a big fan of the type-x since it's a go to thing whenever you have the 13 but i really liked pignose and chuki way more. I guess i'll be selling the type-x bits, incl. tailights for some chuki's.

Then i showed the boi my ne36 up close which he really loved, especially m3 badge on trunk while the car has 1.8 under the hood and about as much in common with m power as i do with buying reliable and well maintained cars. Also the different sides of the car which i really enjoy as well :P

And yea as he checked himself still no passenger seat haha.

Also yea i did a custom seat covers for the 13 i like me some fancy seats but let's be honest they do really look way better.

Also we test fitted some rear overfenders since i just rolled the stock ones on the back but they aren't enough lol.

More time on the nikko

Since Stallion also sold me ecu and wiring etc with it it was really just a plug and play action, as for the diff etc from the ol sr that i sold without that. Although we left that for some other time as i don't wanna really butcher on him and waste his time so we went to see the 180 and since he already wanted to ripp it on nikko i picked the 36 and we drove. Obviously still no passenger seat (really gotta invest into one finally) so it was a fun drive lmao, touge, rwd drift car couldn't end otherwise than driftin around. We checked the car and it seemed like it's not a bad one, needs some bits of work for the body but the chassis is clean enough where we don't need to find another one. After that and a few mins of driving till he got close with the car enough to drift it we went onto nikko.

It might be the xxx,xxx time this car is on this track and till a point where i know the line almost spot on but it really is still fun af. And stallion wasn't doing so bad in his stock 13 which is power wise too close to my ne36 that i feel anxious kappa. Since i have similiar power to him he knew he can drift it for sure, as he saw me throw it around in the touge lol. We did like a 3-4 laps before we headed off as he didn't want to kill the car within hours of buying it lol.

And so we headed back, before he left i invited him to the garage and gifted him the rear spoiler and rear spats for type-x for his car since he was missing them, they almost matched with his white which was odd but it worked good enough. I went with him to the docks and then he got his car off onto the ship to import it to his home country. That would be it for the update really, i for sure need to asap paint the s13 and do work on the 180, also the og 180 is commin back soon. Eh i really be having a lot of work to do and so little cash. I still have rear tailights without middle part for type-x, side skirts and front bumper all but the bumper are in white, while the bumper is in grey. They're little rough but can be easily put back to shape, will likely trade for chuki bodykit. Also what i didn't tell you guys is i got a new job on a gas station nearby my home which i'm super happy about. I decided to get another job since i really do struggle with money a lot of and any help is accepted, says the guy who just gave away some parts he could sell lol. Next up we'll prepare the s13 for paint, have a few things in mind but we'll see, put some other rims on the 180 since it looks ugly on the stockies and hopefully get the bodykit and maybe just maybe pick up the og 180? owo Hope so. It's really gonna be a bomb. Stay tuned and as always ...

Last money : V$606
+ V$ 750 - paycheck
+ V$ 250 - Stallion's mention <3
+ V$ 250 - new job :3 paycheck for this week
Total : V$1856
Yesterday was one hell of a day with you!! That touge sesh was fire, I couldn't get tired of it no matter how many times we did it! Btw, thanks for not killing me while I was in you 1-seater lmaooo
► Show Spoiler
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13424<---visit my RP here

• Information