V$ NotPerfect's not so perfect RolePlay builds

NotPerfect
Gangster

04 Oct 2019 19:09

Black person in white tank top entering a specific street quote here

Ayyy welcome I'm NotPerfect, on previous site known as Leopard and this is my attempt into making weird builds, running low on cash and spending hours for nothing also called roleplay. I live in Utsunomiya in Japan, really close to nikko circuit in Tochigo area, i really do love myself some seat time cars and stock body cars or as stock as it goes. I'm newish - last rp had ~50 posts which you can check here or if you're too lazy lemme introduce myself wasn't gonna do it anyway at all.

My 1st car I own is 1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 which is just a normal daily at least for now which i don't really have pics other than just one. It's a good car but i'll do something to it at one point.

Next car I owned was 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T made for GT-R with stock sr20det that got me into drifting and that i learned to drift with but i had to sell it. For pics go to rp thread, you were lazy first time now i'm lazy 1:1 Was it a good decision? Idk lol but would i do it again? Probably yes as it made me "finish" my other project which is 1996 Nissan Silvia S14 Zenki from Puerto Rico. Why did i go all the way there for a car i could easily buy in japan? Idk maybe it's in my previous rp somewhere yes it is there you baboon.

Anyway now it has RB26DE yes no turbskies all motor, bought for V$500 OwO, yes 500. It has 200hp and stage 1 blitz fuel rail with 600cc HKS injectors. It's my new daily cause why not, it does drive better than stock sr since it's more stable, linear and easy to drive - no turbo spool shenanigans.

It sits on Volks CE28N 18' with 245/25 Continental tires also Greedy type - s coils. From exterior it has full navan kit with fog lights, a dmax trunk lip and dmax hood.

On the interior side though freshly installed Bride Brix I and Momo Prototipe Silver steering wheel.

For the exhaust it has Kakimoto full mega n1 premium muffler + inner silencer and to manage my engine i got Link G4+ Storm. Also painted in purple obviously.

It's fully registered now and already got my first drive in it and let me tell you was it smoothest ride i had in a rb car ^^ I really do love my Etsuko - nickname for the 14

Next up I got 180sx that's a failed and unfinished stance boi project with one of very few 180's with digital dash that was optional from factory uwu sits on weds kranze lzx's and basically is a full on project car. The state it's in rn is that it's getting drivetrain put into it by SLP Crew (franklin's shop). I don't have any pics of it yet but i have some on my you guessed it other thread. Honestly idk what it's gonna end up as, might just use it as seat time car for now till i get parts and blah blah. So esketit to what happend recently but before shout out to
Nightkid - Yup s14 is getting the juice

BigSmokie - Hehe exactly that's my man, high hp = small pp owo, as for the colt that's actually very good idea to get myself into time attack with very small budget :D

Lagano - Lol coincidence, i don't think so, actually yes but yours is dope, as for the colt like i said above i think i'll get it into time attack build, if the 14 breaks it breaks and i don't wanna keep a car in the garage that's not gonna be used at all yk

Nick - i mean 14 is doneish for now and sx is not gonna need so much more parts to get it driving, plus colts aren't so expensive so it's pointless i guess

Thanks y'all for feedback :* no homo

Now back to the show

What happend recently was i looked into my wallet and then though about 180 and i was like : Maybe i should get more salad for the sx to get it done in less than 10 years. So what would a car guy do to get some cash in bigger amounts fastish? Of course buy one car and sell it for more. What is it? Well it's 1998 Honda Civic EK9 TYPE-R WITH B16 YEESSS A REAL TYPE-R. To top it off it's being sold in my city so oh yea yea.

Now you're probably thinking, Yo this guy is f'ing mental, wants to get some cash and buys one of more expensive cars he could, bruh. Maybe i'm mental but look, the car isn't painted in championship white so it's not so desirable just a lil bit but the real catch is that it's got low power, it has check engine light on. Sounds pretty rough right?

Might be but from the good side is that it's 100% O E M which means it has absolutely everything as it would be in 1998 when it left factory i mean it got changed at one point but for the same thing so it's kind of the same. The exhaust isn't rattly when it does work.

There are no leaks in the engine bay, it has good battery as when we turn the key you do hear starter working.

Interior looks really clean too no scratches on dash or cracks no ripped leather just really good deal.

It has 326,725 km's on the odo but really you wouldn't tell, it was well taken care of.

Yea i bought it for ... 213 652 yen which is like ~V$2000 which as you might imagine is a real steal even for a non running type-r. What are the plans? Figure out the problem, i suspect it's something silly like cams or something blocked out or seized as it was running but was slowly losing power over time.

Last money : V$6620

+ V$565 - paycheck

- V$2000 - Civic

Left : V$5185
Last edited by NotPerfect on 05 Oct 2019 13:39, edited 4 times in total.

Roleplay cars :

1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - flooded, fake type-x, daily
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

05 Oct 2019 06:57

See, I know you'll love the time attack idea! ;)

Good luck restoring the Type-R as well! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Nightkid
Gangster

05 Oct 2019 14:18

OOO, congrats on the EK civic m8 , she looks really good . Littlebit higher mileage for my taste but still looking amazing :)

insolivion
Associate

05 Oct 2019 16:29

Good luck on the civic, looks clean on the outside for sure, but it's always what's under the hood really matters at the end of the day haha, and i like the S14!

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Niatross
Associate

06 Oct 2019 21:51

An EK9 Type R on what i think is the best color for cars in general, YELLOW!
Stoked to see what u got in store for that thing!

Nick Shovkin
Associate

08 Oct 2019 08:44

Civic Type-R hmmmm
I wonder if you will make Civic for drag or leave it the same ?!

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Oct 2019 22:27

T e a s _ m e

3,16iq

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.

BigSmoke
Gangster

11 Oct 2019 03:38

Hmmmm what you gonna do with that Bimmer :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

12 Oct 2019 20:52

BigSmoke wrote:
05 Oct 2019 06:57
See, I know you'll love the time attack idea! ;)

Good luck restoring the Type-R as well! :D
Hehe yea i need to do that after i get the 180 back i guess :P And thanks :D
Nightkid wrote:
05 Oct 2019 14:18
OOO, congrats on the EK civic m8 , she looks really good . Littlebit higher mileage for my taste but still looking amazing :)
Well i mean it's not so much mileage for a 90's car lmfao, even considering that it's sporty version of civic. It was indeed a good looking car
insolivion wrote:
05 Oct 2019 16:29
Good luck on the civic, looks clean on the outside for sure, but it's always what's under the hood really matters at the end of the day haha, and i like the S14!
Yea lol although i'm more of a outside kind of guy - that's why i love seat time cars obviously lmfao. Ty ty yea i like the 14 too :P
Niatross wrote:
06 Oct 2019 21:51
An EK9 Type R on what i think is the best color for cars in general, YELLOW!
Stoked to see what u got in store for that thing!
Well sadly i don't have, dissapointment is a part of surprise
Nick Shovkin wrote:
08 Oct 2019 08:44
Civic Type-R hmmmm
I wonder if you will make Civic for drag or leave it the same ?!
I kept it stock since i did what i did with it, but a drag one would be good :P

B i m m e r _ b o i

► Show Spoiler
Hello traveler, you might remember me buying ek9 type-r, yellow one. It was having some struggles. After many hours of intense inspection and even more tools hitting things around me when i throw them it turns out it was bad cams. I bought skunk cams stage1 for ¥54200 that's +/-V$500 and i was right it ran good and healthy. I advertised it for ¥1.6 mill which is around V$12000, it ended up being sold for ¥1.3 mill - V$11992. It had some miles on it but it was a good looking car for it's own even being Sunlight Yellow and not Championship White and was 100% stock except for cams now. So what did i do with all this money?

1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i

The car was up for bids so i started bidding it with one other guy. He gave up after ¥135500 - V$1250. Maybe the car has tons of bondo on it, mismatched rims and paint bodys, rear s13 teardrop rims and front vskf style 16' rims in kumho tires. It does drive straight sometimes but it's more liking to go s i d e w a y s lol

Mismatched rear tailights, the stock one is about to pop out lol. It also has a lot of fake M *cough* real M3 parts :

///M3 trunk +50hp
///M3 shifter, gauges +100hp
///M3 driver seat
rear + passenger seats delete +75hp
also FaKey's Racing Steering Wheel +50hp

Which gives about 97hp.... yea 97, now whoever knows bmw's would ask "B...but isn't 97 a little not enough for 316? It had more from factory?" Well yes but actually no, it's 20+ year's old car and after you realize it has all this fakeM parts it loses even more power ;)

So what does a new owner of a very good looking seat time car do? Of course toss it in nearby circuit after being taken from the auction :D

There i am on nikko circuit getting it sideways with so many clutch kicks i never had such an exercise for my legs lmfao

That's to be expected though as it isn't speed demon and from my 32 experience, even though it had double the money i did okayish with the car.

But what's important is that it's a very very fun car to drive that i absolutely adore already. Low power cars are fun af. Also yea look at this squat lol. The car doesn't like it and it screams to me when tires hit the innner fenders, pretty sure it rubs everywhere but i don't care and i like it :P But it was enough for the day, car was getting hot and steamy so i was heading back (with no plates and driving an absolute car magnet car)

Of course I had to toss it on roundabout too hehe. Then I headed back to garage.

I'm here, then i opened the bonnet to see this...

► Show Spoiler

Yes i'm cursed by this engine. Call exorcist because i keep getting sr cars, 32, 14, now e36 at least 13 didn't have sr lmfao. I like the engine but SR18VE in E36. It was advertised as 1799cc but i thought they did a type lol. Turns out no and i'm cursed af lmfao. I guess i'll try to do something to it to have it like 150ish hp but idk. Feeling cute might boost later idk.
► Show Spoiler
It has black notch top cover and does pretty okay.

I'm lucky i didn't get caught doing all of this things in on street owo. Don't tell it to my mum pls. Plans for this car are to be simple, reliable, but somewhat good looking seat car. I wanna make the 180 more of a good looking middle power drift car but i need to have at least one running drift car to get the experience and seat time and what else than a stock sr. I already ordered new front headlights + front bumper and asked the paint guy i that i have discount at to either paint it or wrap it as we're still thinking. I for sure wanna buy different rims at least to drive around and then change for the drift spares :P. As for the coils it has some cheap ones but they somewhat work so no point to change them anytime soon, same for angle, it has custom one not big but enough for sure.

Thanks for your attention
ご清聴ありがとうございました

Last money : V$5185

+ V$1192 - sell of civic ;(

- V$500 - skunk stage 1 cams for b16

- V$1250 - purchase of E36

+ V$565 - paycheck

Total : V$15992
Last edited by NotPerfect on 13 Oct 2019 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

13 Oct 2019 10:07

These Nissan teardrops on the back of the Bimmer are oddball but somewhat also satisfying to see :lol:
Low powered cars are awesome indeed! Sure they aren't going to make you go fast, but they'll also help you nurture and develop as a driver. ;)
And glad you're back at Nikko as well! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

insolivion
Associate

13 Oct 2019 11:59

Uhh, everyone starts buying e36's soon as i sold it now i regret it haha now i want one again jeeez but all gucci haha, but damn it already has VSKF's on it, what an early hotboi that thing is, looks really rough but good at the same time.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Nightkid
Gangster

13 Oct 2019 12:47

Another E36 on the forums aye ? This one is a littlebit rough around the edges but with some love it´s gonna look good :)

NotPerfect
Gangster

13 Oct 2019 15:38

BigSmoke wrote:
13 Oct 2019 10:07
These Nissan teardrops on the back of the Bimmer are oddball but somewhat also satisfying to see :lol:
Low powered cars are awesome indeed! Sure they aren't going to make you go fast, but they'll also help you nurture and develop as a driver. ;)
And glad you're back at Nikko as well! :D
Haha yea they suit better than they do on s-chassis, let's make them a real thing now. Yes low power > high power when it comes to fun factor, change my mind (you can't). They're the real challenge to drive good and as you said help a lot to develop your own driving style. Hehe yea i'll be there more than before since i ain't paying to go to other tracks when nikko is 5 steps away.
insolivion wrote:
13 Oct 2019 11:59
Uhh, everyone starts buying e36's soon as i sold it now i regret it haha now i want one again jeeez but all gucci haha, but damn it already has VSKF's on it, what an early hotboi that thing is, looks really rough but good at the same time.
Ah i feel you man, had the same feeling after my 32 was gone. Lol yea vskf's but they're 16' although someone did make it somewhat stylish in it's lack of style lol.

Nightkid wrote:
13 Oct 2019 12:47
Another E36 on the forums aye ? This one is a littlebit rough around the edges but with some love it´s gonna look good :)
Lmao yea ik right. It does get pretty rough but not anymore (kind of)

Who's this? He should be in cockpit, uh
'Cause I'm flyer than a fuckin' ostrich, uh

Yes ostriche's can't fly but they're birds so f*ck it

► Show Spoiler

Yes yes it's me again welcome people and others. Since i ordered some parts for the 36 yesterday and they came today, pretty fast but i ordered them like few days ago. I was so excited about getting the 36 even before the auction i ordered the parts, i had it all fully planned not like i would get parts for car i don't own and could lose it nah. Like i said yesterday i wanted to buy some nice rims and tires for the 36 to have them as "show off/style" type and keep the vskf's and teardrops as drift spares when i'm on track. So what did i really get?

A pair of Blitz Type 03 18x10 x2 with 0et - ¥44,827.75 x 2 = ¥89,655
and another pair of Blitze's Type 03 18x10 Deep dish x 2 with custom +65et - ¥44,827.75 x 2 = ¥89,655 + ¥21,680 (custom et) = ¥111,345
All hugged by Yokohama Advan Neovo 225/40 R18 x 4 with some stretch - ¥18,030 x 4 = ¥72120

Which all summed up is about ¥273,130 for all of it then i also got headlights and indicators, non m front bumper and rear non m spoiler.
They're pretty cheap starting of with headlights and indicatiors = ¥15,000 for all
non m bumper with lip and spoiler from 316i = ¥10,840

And that means i paid ¥298,970 for the whole thing, most of it was for rear deep dish blitze's then blitz and tyres. Some might say it's overkill for a seat time car but i like myself some style even on them, also i don't plan to even try to shred this tyres it's way out of my budget and salary, neither to scratch this rims. Now let's install this $hit.

Installation

First off, rims. It was farelly easy just unbolt the rusty nuts, throw the rims away and gently put the new ones without scratching anything or else you already destroyed your expensive babies :). For them to fit correctly in the front i had to raise the car from 6.80 inches to 7.50, also getting rid of the rubbing in the front issue. For the back, well yea.

These b*@!%es rub the fenders so i have to roll them, they also barelly clear brakes so i can't really do anything about them, et is already nuts.

Next up, headlights and indicators. Luckily enough there were wires for them so it was just a plug and play things, few bolts and it was done. Now here's the surprise to make y'all go crazy haha yes.

Yes i bought two mismatching headlights just to make your ocd go all the way up. Actually it was to match the rear talights as i wanna keep them as they're just to have a little detail only og's will know and remind me how the car looked like in the begining. Same things as for the other side, few bolts, plug in and done.

Ah yes the real goodness front bumper with ebay lip. Again surprise there are still some spots for bolts left, although i had to use a zip tie here and there but it worked and the car already looked way above what it was before. Really liking it already.

For the spoiler though it was more tricky cause it didn't have non m places for bolts as it's Real ///M POWER trunk made for M3 spoiler which meant more zip ties yea. Somewhat got it to stay in place so that was a + :D.

Now the car had a nice two tone feeling and the rims really do suit it, same for headlights at least imo lol.

It was time for 36 to go

So after all of the work i had to take it for some beauty shots as everyone would. I got the bumpers read for plates but i'm only gonna put vanity plates, no way i can register this car lmfao. It'll be enough to keep the cops awayish lol.

Now you could even say that the paint job was a real thing and made on purpose lmao. I might even risk it to say it's my best looking car atm and it's a seat time car haha.

Ah isn't it beautiful? It is and i almost forgot to say that the car rubbed af on the back, luckily i didn't have to ride anywhere far so it wasn't so bad. Gonna need to buy better rear coils as the ones that are on rn are maxed out.

I'm in love with this car and it for sure gonna get some more love like i said coils, some wrap as i don't find it worth to put money for paint that's gonna get scratched and will need repaint eventually. Thus i'll wrap it as it's cheaper and will work at least as good as paint.

That's about all I did for now, i'm thinking to either go boosty boosty for the sr or make it itb's like the 14. You can help me choose maybe even offer some ebay kits and what to upgrade or such. What else is to come once i pick one is a seat and a steering wheel (?). I mean this steering wheel will work for now but i saw too many fake wheelies go bendy bendy in a crash, also stock fakeM3 seat doesn't keep you good in corners like a bucket would.

Edit1: Beside the way to go with sr you can also give some ideas for colors :P

Thanks for your attention
ご清聴ありがとうございました

Last money : V$15992
+ V$565 - Paycheck
- V$827 - Blitze's
- V$1027 - Blitze's deep bois
- V$665 - Yokohama babes
- V$138 - Headlights + indicators
- V$100 - Non m 316i front bumpie + spoily + lip for frontie
Total : V$13800
Last edited by NotPerfect on 14 Oct 2019 21:43, edited 2 times in total.

Soju
Associate

13 Oct 2019 17:59

E36 looks really nice and promising!

insolivion
Associate

14 Oct 2019 19:54

I dig the missile look alot, and the blitz sit nicely, got some hotboi flavour there haha

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

marcus915
Associate

15 Oct 2019 02:13

that e36 is rough, but for a seat time car it looks sweet!
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

Buzzsaw
Gangster

15 Oct 2019 08:56

E36 may look rough but at last, it is getting loved.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Nick Shovkin
Associate

15 Oct 2019 11:53

Ooh!! This is E36! I had an idea to buy it, but still I chose the E46. Oh, I started talking about myself. You picked up the right wheels! They look perfect. And about the taillights. Clean lights are cool, I bought myself the same and installing them in the garage! I can’t even imagine what kind of car you will have in the future!

NotPerfect
Gangster

18 Oct 2019 20:58

[email protected] on me, look at me, Ay
[email protected] on me, yeah, look at me, ay
Look at me, look at me, yeah
[email protected] on me, yeah

error 404 no style found, copying from japan . . . . .

▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 10%
▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 20%
▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 30%

to heal the wounds you must take your time. the enemy doesn't want to see you happy, so be happy and be yourself.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

NotPerfect
Gangster

21 Oct 2019 20:00

Soju wrote:
13 Oct 2019 17:59
E36 looks really nice and promising!

Ayy ty ty i really dig how it looks but it'll get even better uwu

insolivion wrote:
14 Oct 2019 19:54
I dig the missile look alot, and the blitz sit nicely, got some hotboi flavour there haha

Hehe me too, me too, it's kind of a hot boi car itself isn't it?

marcus915 wrote:
15 Oct 2019 02:13
that e36 is rough, but for a seat time car it looks sweet!

Yup it's rough af but i like them rough, also yea perfect look for a seat time car, most of ebisu special ones have 25% body left lmao

Small pp = big brain

Ugh this one will be kind of fast, first of all welcome y'all again in here I've talked about getting the 36 to look like a seat time car not an m word car. It does sit on some nice wheels and got the stance almost on point except for the rubby rub rub. So next thing on the list for it was body color, i had a choice to make though, am i gonna paint it properly or am i gonna wrap it. As easy as it might sound it wasn't so much but what did i pick? My thought process was like that Do i care more about the looks and put the costs aside or do i care more about it looking goodish now? Do i want to repaint it every now and then or do i rather wrap it? After that i decided that it's not worth to fully prepare the car for paint and then paint it if i'll eventually end up scratching/destroying the paint and will need to repaint it again which gets costly when i can just cheaply wrap it every now and then. From now on the road was straight so i hit up the guy near me about wrapping it and he said he never done it before but he'll give it a shot (the same guy i have discount at). And that's how the 36 got back on it's legs.

Since it had rubbing issue on the rear with the blitze's i had to switch to drift spares so i don't need to buy new tires again until i buy new coils (probably ebay special). I chose a nice silver color that would flow well with the two tone action on the car. I must say wrapping the car was tedious but rewarding and we didn't need to strip the car to wrap everything as it's only a seat time car not a show car.

Also got my 14 plates on it for now since i don't have vanity plates just yet :P

I must say as for the seat time car it does look pretty well i actually dig the colors now a lot :* For the whole operation i paid ¥54300.

Can we all just apreciate how this car has 5 if not more different colors on it but looks all okay?

After the beauty shots and me and the guy getting over our work i had to shred it, just couldn't resist to.

I was getting better with the low power drifties also more consistent in line which i'm pretty happy about.

That's what this car's purchase was about, me getting better at driving on low budget with just enough power or maybe a little under powere to slide.

I even managed first time to throw it sideways on the section just before the grid after long straight :D

After few laps the car was getting a little warm not really anything over the limit but i don't wanna beat on it so much before i do some engine work OwO. Yes i have plans for the sr18 cause the 97hp is fine but i can't really link the whole track as it just doesn't let me because of the horsies. That wasn't a lot of things done but i was looking for lil somethin somethin. Can't reveal much but there're a lot of hints on the photo below uwu.

edit 1 : oh yea there's also a 14 update comming with next one so yea stay tuned.

Thanks for your attention uwu
ご清聴ありがとうございました

Last money : V$13800
+ V$565 x2 - 2 Paychecks
- V$500 - wrapping the 36
- V$ 25 - cigarettes + fuel
Total : V$14407
Last edited by NotPerfect on 22 Oct 2019 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

21 Oct 2019 22:48

Glad to see the E36 receiving neat paint scheme and I'm even more happy to see you're improving inside it, keep it up! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

insolivion
Associate

21 Oct 2019 23:02

it ain't a real drift car if it doesn't rub am i right? haha but other than that still looking fresh, good to see you get some more seat time in that little hotboi missile, practicing makes perfect.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

NotPerfect
Gangster

26 Oct 2019 23:30

BigSmoke wrote:
21 Oct 2019 22:48
Glad to see the E36 receiving neat paint scheme and I'm even more happy to see you're improving inside it, keep it up! :D
Ayyy i'm as happy as you it's not so rough na (it is under the vinyl but shhh they won't ever know).
insolivion wrote:
21 Oct 2019 23:02
it ain't a real drift car if it doesn't rub am i right? haha but other than that still looking fresh, good to see you get some more seat time in that little hotboi missile, practicing makes perfect.
Lmao haha yea i guess and yea i'm using that sr whenever i can since things happen but that's gonna be said todah.

It's a vibe, yeah
Feeling right, yeah
Keep it quiet

► Show Spoiler

Uh oh it's update time. Today is gonna be both sad and good one let me tell you why. Since there was a big typhoony near tokyo (which i'm like 2 hrs away from) that didn't really miss me. It was a really rough (almost like all my cars) time to get all the cars all safe and away although i had my priorities. First i got the 180 back from slp since it wasn't safe there either and got it away from the action, then i got the colt since it was the most daily thing i had and was a priority and then the 36, unlucky for me the 14 had to let go. It was in middle of getting new rims and body fitted and since the typhoon was rushing i had to. Few days passed and i was able to get back to the garage, i saw the 14 in the yard all moisty and in general back to it's og shape. Now i had to call the insurence and do the paper work to get money for that, of course what you do with a modded car that's insured is take the good good and leave the stock. That means i now have a spare rb26de + plug&play harness with exhaust for s14, Bride Brix I x2, steering wheel, s14 zenki body kit with d-max spoiler + hood, greedy type-s coils, kakimoto muffler + silencer. and some jonies. 2 of this things i don't need atm - the body kit, spoiler and exhaust, these are the things i won't use too fast for it to be worth so i sold them which got me back like ¥200,000. Yea i got left with full suspension + drivetrain for rwd rb26, a running shell - 180 and the colt. I wanted to make colt the time attack car but i guess it's back to the previous form :cry: . I got paid like ¥380,310 by the insurence which is okay but could be better. Anyway as much as i'm sad i gotta move on and that's the good news, i might be addicted buuuttttt....... i got another 180

It's a fake type-x 180sx that ended up just like my 14 flooded and left. It has ~426,787km's on the clock, had 5 or so owners, a lot of imperfections in paint, no engine and yea it's not a all fresh 20 yo car just like you would expect me to buy it's about 180 degrees off that state. I wasn't looking for another 180, i was more after like v8 rwd / luxury car but i'll prove you why this car is a good deal.

The car drove straight, had every electronic bit working and had no problems with it at all. The filthiness you see on it is all from the rain, it only needs a wash and some lil love sessions owo.

All the body parts have a good gap, headlights worked not cracked dash - yes they exist. It's was registered and driven daily so i don't think it really has any flaws tbh.

Except how dirty it is obviously lol, it was running sr20det before but owner took it before selling it. From the suspension it's got all the 90's oem straight from factory things, wheels (not tear drops :( no spares for 36), coils, even brakes.

Somehow it still has exhaust but it's a stock one and is rattly af, didn't hear it but that's owner's words lol.

Since the car was localish i decided to give it a shot and if it's really rough i'll pass it this time but that's really good condition car. No bent front support so it wasn't crashed or was well repaired, looked like rust free car that was taken care of.

The interior looked bad, it was all gluey and stinky, the owner did put back the stock seats and steering wheel but they do stink like a dead sea so that's a thing to work at.

The back seats were all good too, same for windshields :D

The engine bay looked clean and rust free i really had nothing to price the car down and just had to get it.

As for the price it was ....... well it was ........ ¥74975.60 yea only that it's basically nothing, owner wants it gone + wiring isn't existing and it looks rough so i got a good 180 shell kind of maybe. You might ask what i'll do with it nau since i got one already being wip. I'll do something noone of ya expect and that idea has been in my head stuck for the past few weeks. It's gonna be spicy, it'll use the rb and get some more gooodies. Next step is gonna be get the 36 running on new engine setup uwu. For the og 180 i sent it back to slp like a day or two ago to get it all done and running hopefully. Colt will need to wait for it's hot boi time attack life sadly but oh well. I also have still an blue notch top s15 sr20det fully stock that i got from the 14 after the rb26 swap so will sell to anyone interested, it had high revs on idle ~1.5krpm and was running rich if i remember correctly. Has all lines, plug&play to any schassis.

ご清聴ありがとうございました
[/font]

Last money : V$14407
+ V$ 5340 - sell of S14
- V$ 690 - buy of another 180
- V$ 50 - cigarettes + fuel + tow
- V$ 3500 - ?????
Total : V$15507
Last edited by NotPerfect on 27 Oct 2019 21:59, edited 5 times in total.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

27 Oct 2019 05:52

Poor S13, it look rough, I'm sure polished out will be fine. :)
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

27 Oct 2019 09:37

OOOfff the RPS13 looks questionable but with some love it will look awesome :)

Lagano
Associate

27 Oct 2019 21:06

V$69 for a 180, nice. (but still way too low despite its condition)
Flooded cars are cheap but keep in mind that it will have to be rebuilt completely, also because of high mileage. The engine's already out so you have a little less work to do! :lol:

NotPerfect
Gangster

27 Oct 2019 22:03

Buzzsaw wrote:
27 Oct 2019 05:52
Poor S13, it look rough, I'm sure polished out will be fine. :)

Ay yea ty for sure it'll be back in tact at one point.

Nightkid wrote:
27 Oct 2019 09:37
OOOfff the RPS13 looks questionable but with some love it will look awesome :)

Yup just lil love sessions and it's gonna be all minty :P

Lagano wrote:
27 Oct 2019 21:06
V$69 for a 180, nice. (but still way too low despite its condition)
Flooded cars are cheap but keep in mind that it will have to be rebuilt completely, also because of high mileage. The engine's already out so you have a little less work to do! :lol:

Actually V$690* forgot one zero (yea right i went a little too much on the price anyway lul) and yea ik it'll get mostly new parts anway, coils struts, control arms, brakes, wheels etc. Yea at least that :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Soju
Associate

28 Oct 2019 04:28

That 180 needs some serious stuff! I hope everything is going well!

BigSmoke
Gangster

28 Oct 2019 04:57

Ouch, sad to see the S14 gone but hey, from a flooded car to another flooded car.....and this one's still runs as well! :D
Oh how about slamming the RB26DE into it? Might just work :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Nov 2019 19:58

Soju wrote:
28 Oct 2019 04:28
That 180 needs some serious stuff! I hope everything is going well!
Well actually yea, it got tiny bit of love today but it still needs a heart transplant
BigSmoke wrote:
28 Oct 2019 04:57
Ouch, sad to see the S14 gone but hey, from a flooded car to another flooded car.....and this one's still runs as well! :D
Oh how about slamming the RB26DE into it? Might just work :lol:
Shhh don't spoil it so fast, and yea i got the 180 and immediatly had 14 flashbacks since it got flooded as well, will make sure to keep the memory lol. Although this time the rb will get some more life

Ah can't wait to see my gf....oh wait

► Show Spoiler

Ay hello there is me again ya boi (or maybe a e-girl who knows kappa, no not really don't even try) with some more drip. Since y'all know how much i like to be lazy i'm taking my time for the og 180, picking the right parts and getting it there. But what actually did you buy?
  • Green pignose bumper with trim but no side markers or fog lights ¥10,822
  • White unpainted loss tunes lip for pignose bumper ¥32,466
  • Burgundy pair of pop up headlights with wiring with working bulbs ¥13,527 + ¥13,527 = ¥27,055
  • Yellow hood with two vents one on each side, with 3 ribs closer to the windshield ¥162,331
  • Black pair of pignose front fenders ¥12,986
  • 16x10 et-39 ssr f5 custom wheels with bb's continental 215/40 x4 ¥324,663
  • White ganadors for r33 - will need a little bit of trimming on the bottom but should work just fine ¥108,221
  • Stock rear tailights + midtailight with 180sx logo ¥2705
  • Black universal fender flares x2 for rear ¥5411
  • Brown interior piece for doors ¥3354
  • Nardi classic steering wheel ¥15,150
  • Black bride brix x1 ¥41,447
  • Mudflaps ¥2705
  • Fixed hatch ¥13,527
  • Custom wing ¥21,644
Yea that's a lot and yes my wallet did hurt mostly of the wheels but they're pretty rare at least they were enlarged from 15 to 16' so it was cheaper than originals. It all will come to one piece but rn slp is really busy and i don't blame them as ik it'll be quality.

Now for the main part

Last time you might remember me sayin something about more wroom wroom in my e36 as 97 is fine but isn't enough to slide it comfy for me so the cheapest way to add power would be a.....ching chong spinny boi. So going with the quality of my builds i ordered one from a well known and respected brand called EBAY Turbos for like ¥54,118. It surprisingly came with everything that i need to install that beautiful overpriced and useless smol engine fan lol. So i came to the nearby shop and started assembling it with help of one of the workers.

First obviously we opened the bonnet, would be kind of hard to work on engine with it closed lol. And there you can see the wrapped sr18 valve cover. It's purple kind of like the 14 had but not exactly and i think it looks better than the oem red/black/blue.

Next up we unbolted the rusted out exhaust manifold as well as the intake after a few swears and bolts cracked lol.

Then we bolted up the new top mount exhaust manifold that fitted good, same for bolts lol.

Then we installed the most important part, the turbo made by the man himself gabarett, another well known turbo maker. These ebay kits be better than you think lol.

Next up was air filter for it so i don't get anyone sucked into the turbo without being filtered first cause that would be dangerous (not like driving this car with stock seats and repo of steering wheel or driving it at all is safe).

Now it was time for the intercooler to come which came with piping and it fit just enough behind the bumper that we didn't need to trim anything (?) that got me really thinking.

Then we installed the intake manifold made by breddy in tailand, really great company. The piping that came with the kit fit just barely but enough for me not to care. I thought we'll have to weld the bov and wastegate but it was already done by the company lol.

Now it was time to tune the car and what better than a lil street tune lol. First of all we did the base map so i don't throw pistons and rods before leaving the workshop lol. After that we went straight onto the touge and i'm not gonna lie i was just sending it left and right, if it's gonna get tuned it better be tuned exactly as i use it lol.

I would imagine the tuning guy to hold on anything he could not to fly over the windshield as he had no seat #weight_reduction_bro. I could already tell the car was faster and it was not fast enough to be scary but not slow, just on point. We did some straight line pulls too to make sure everything is okay.

Few more minutes and we already got back to the shop and let the poor guy go, bet he didn't have such a wild ride before lmfao. It was time to come back but of course i had to hit the touge again, it's too addicting and i can't help it. I paid ¥35,002 for the tune which is okay i guess.

This car just really makes me wanna go sideways and never stop, it's crazy little car.

And just that we're back to the shop. Had no issues at all when getting back except for not enough tires life left lol. I had to do just one more thing before taking a break and that was to clean the 180. It was all filthy and just bleh. I first gave a wash just to one side so i could compare before vs after and there you have it.

Before

After

Just a one detail shot of the back that i really love seeing

I also just wanted to say that i bought nick's s13 since it was for sale and i managed to get it for ¥378,775 with sr20det without turbo but with itb's. That'll come soon. As for another 180 well....here's a teaser, some of you might get it if you think about what it shows.

► Show Spoiler

ご清聴ありがとうございました

Last money : V$15507
+ V$ 665 - paycheck (yes yes)
- V$ 7735 - parts for 180 (i cri)
- V$ 323 - tuning 36
- V$ 50 - fuel
Total : V$8064
V$3500 for nick's s13 paid in previous update
Last edited by NotPerfect on 02 Nov 2019 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

BigSmoke
Gangster

02 Nov 2019 05:44

More power is always a good news! :D
And also yeeeey Ebay turbo gang! Had one in my X110 as well, surprisingly could survive an entire weekend of drifting :lol:

And aaah finally the new RPS13 looks much better now, and that's quite a shopping spree I should say :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Sieklo
Associate

02 Nov 2019 10:13

Nice progres with E36 and eBay turbski now, nice!
Can't wait to see what rims you will choose for RPS13
Great work! Can't wait for more updates :D

Nightkid
Gangster

02 Nov 2019 11:13

OOOOO , more power for the E36 aye ? Hmmm sounds good !

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Nov 2019 14:23

BigSmoke wrote:
02 Nov 2019 05:44
More power is always a good news! :D
And also yeeeey Ebay turbo gang! Had one in my X110 as well, surprisingly could survive an entire weekend of drifting :lol:

And aaah finally the new RPS13 looks much better now, and that's quite a shopping spree I should say :lol:
Hell yea i ain't payin 2k for turbo into a 1,25k car lmao. Lol this better last forever or else i'll spend the car's value just for turbo lol. Also yea new rps13 (I really need to get the names right for them) looks like heaven and hell but will get some i hope surprising but really neat shoes soon :P
Sieklo wrote:
02 Nov 2019 10:13
Nice progres with E36 and eBay turbski now, nice!
Can't wait to see what rims you will choose for RPS13
Great work! Can't wait for more updates :D
Haha yea ty as i said na 97hp is fun but i wanna link the whole track thus i need more power for the long turns. You'll be surprised to see the new rps13. Thanks again man hehe.
Nightkid wrote:
02 Nov 2019 11:13
OOOOO , more power for the E36 aye ? Hmmm sounds good !
Oh yes yes idk how much it makes, too lazy to get it to dyno, but from my butt dyno i would say it's like ~120-150ish so about a stock 320i lmao.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

r0tary
Associate

02 Nov 2019 16:00

Good work so far, the bimmer would be nice with an M50 turbo. love the 180sx indeed.

NotPerfect
Gangster

03 Nov 2019 18:16

r0tary wrote:
02 Nov 2019 16:00
Good work so far, the bimmer would be nice with an M50 turbo. love the 180sx indeed.
Well yk i already have the sr inside and it would take some work to get any bmw motor into there even if it was there by factory. Sr's aren't bad though it wasn't an m3 but a smol base model 36 :D. Ty for the 180 but it'll get even better later on :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Niatross
Associate

03 Nov 2019 20:57

Ebay turbo
You seem to like living on the edge xdddd
And the 180SX looks pretty nice man!

NotPerfect
Gangster

03 Nov 2019 21:04

Niatross wrote:
03 Nov 2019 20:57
Ebay turbo
You seem to like living on the edge xdddd
And the 180SX looks pretty nice man!
xD lol yk these little sr's can handle more than you would think and yea i ain't payin 1-2k for decent turbo kit to a 1k car when i can buy just another one and have fun xD. Ty 180's gonna get some good goodies really soon

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Nov 2019 21:51

I bought another car parts because
Money to me is like a lover
Feelin' nothin' to her

► Show Spoiler

Waddup f'ers it's me with more goodies today's update 2nd title should be 'Prelude to annihilation'. What we have going on today is a new car, parts for flooded 180 and 36 waiting for a livery. So first things first you might already know that i bought nick's s13. It was once a pro drift car with some spiced up sr20, more info should be found here. So what are the plans for it? Well hm that's a good question i'm thinking of making it a higher hp drift car like a 300-500 mark, as for the engine idk really i can stay with sr but 500hp sr won't be so much reliable without stroker kits and tons and tons of money (Feel free to change my mind). I'm thinking of maybe a v6 or a v8, really don't want to put a jz in it or buy another rb to make my cars more varied yk. Or maybe i'll throw another rb in it i really didn't make my mind yet if anyone has any ideas it'll help a lot :*. Now let's look at what we've got for the car.

★·.·´¯`·.·★NEW CAR ARRIVED★·.·´¯`·.·★

Since he wanted to make it na he removed the previous turbo setup so now it's running stock sr turbo kit.

The car is on Tein Sideway Master Super Drift coilovers, has full Wilwood BBK, is on stockies.

Has no front bumper or fenders, same for headlights, no rear bumpe, red/white tailights and that's it for the exterior. The color is slightly off but i guess it's just the weird lightning in the garage

As for the interior it has nardi deep corn powder coated black, recaro pole position in black.

Also it has drift handbrake, rollbar and an APEXi Power FC.

★·.·´¯`·.·★A sleeper?!★·.·´¯`·.·★

Well now comes the part for the flooded 180. So what i decided to do with it was to make it kind of a sleeper/drag car. I really was looking to do some drag racing recently and it really grew on me and that 180 was like a perfect choice although maybe not so much? lol So i've borrowed a custom Enkei rpf1's 15', 15x5 -19 fronts with some drag skinnies and 15x10 +65 rears with hoosier street radials

The front ones are like a perfect fit although idk if it's worth to run pizza slicers on the front on a street drag car lol.

As for the rear's they slightly rub so i would need to either roll or put a wider fenders on there which gives me idea of what they would fit.

If you wonder why pics are take in different place it's because....well

Yea ;)

As for the 36 it's waiting for the livery and the og 180 is still in works but dw it'll be really worth it, also getting some goodies soon for flooded 180 and s13. Ik that this update didn't really have much things going on but it's like a big teaser for future things.

Thanks for your attention and see ya next time!
ご清聴ありがとうございました。またお会いしましょう!

Last money : V$8064
+ V$ 665 - paycheck
- V$ 100 - towing flooded 180 to ???
Total : V$8629

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

11 Nov 2019 04:19

I'm not sure how much power the S13 runs on the stock turbos but if it's still too fast for you, I'd say detune it by making it NA or.......if you want to be really bonkers about it, how about an F20C or even 3S-GE powered S13? :lol:

I have to say, drag racing is also my guilty pleasure as well. I kinda have the car, which is the Silverado. I'm not sure if the Silver Queen can stand a lot of 1/4 mile runs, and a lot of drag racers in japan runs just about anything, even HiAces. The Mustang can be used as well but it would be yet another money pit for me. Even though drag racing infos around Japan is quite hard to come by, I definitely want to attend one as well :D The one that I know is the one held by Trust/GReddy, which you can see below:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

11 Nov 2019 13:38

BigSmoke wrote:
11 Nov 2019 04:19
I'm not sure how much power the S13 runs on the stock turbos but if it's still too fast for you, I'd say detune it by making it NA or.......if you want to be really bonkers about it, how about an F20C or even 3S-GE powered S13? :lol:

I have to say, drag racing is also my guilty pleasure as well. I kinda have the car, which is the Silverado. I'm not sure if the Silver Queen can stand a lot of 1/4 mile runs, and a lot of drag racers in japan runs just about anything, even HiAces. The Mustang can be used as well but it would be yet another money pit for me. Even though drag racing infos around Japan is quite hard to come by, I definitely want to attend one as well :D The one that I know is the one held by Trust/GReddy, which you can see below:
OwO actually 3s-ge is a good plan, well it's a stock sr so the power is there but that actually sounds like a good plan. I didn't even notice how cheap 3s-ge is lol. Thx for the idea really diggin it :P

uwu silverado? Ah yea i saw that van race lmao. Might not want to destroy your track car on drags but you might as well try a few times just for fun. Yea it's not so popular but it's really fun it's like a wangan except no traffic and faster lol.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

NotPerfect
Gangster

22 Nov 2019 18:39

no_title.wav

► Show Spoiler

Oh you're in here already? #CringyIntrosToYTvideos Yea so hm, what should i start first with. Maybe the fact that the ne36 yea i came up with this sick name for it since it's a nissan powered e36 nissan = n + e36 = ne36 which sounds like a rim tbh but well maybe it is. I could've just list you all the things that change to the car but that would be the lazy way to do that and not my style at all. Thus enjoy the walk around of the car :)

First of all and the most important the livery. I don't even wanna say how long it took me and the paint guy to do it by ourselves and even more to design it. I had to have something that's in the 90's, has some uniqueness + has some legacy reminders. The blitz sticker well blitz is a very 90's thing, has nice looking logo and does some sick stuff so why not. There's also underneath of that a 326Power sticker honestly it's kind of a s-chassis representation of this car, the well known 326 power that's running on a lot of s-chassis, coils, brakes, rims, etc.

Now the biggest meme is the old NISMO sticker on the back, that's another reminder that there's lil somethin' somethin' in this car although it has about 0 nismo parts but who knows right? The OCD GANG sticker was a self made one, it just turned out to fit perfectly as the car is the biggest ocd trigger there exists. And yes the rear bumper is black, it's gonna get ripped anytime i drift anyway so why should i even waste time?

As for the other side it's a mirror reflection, although not so much cause it's not white but black with white tribal instead of white on black like the other side. That just fit the car for me because just look at the tailights and headlights, there has to be asymmetry in this car. As for the stickers it's the same. Did anyone notice the rear wing? it being different way facing gradient? Yes that's another don't wanna make it too plain thing.

You could see that i was going for this kind of look before with the headlights and with the tailights being left as they're. As for the two tone thingy on the doors/fenders it's a reminder that it was once a two tone car kind of and it just looks good lol.

Now for the front bumper, why is it pink you might ask? 1st it's not just pink it's pink with glitter, 2nd yes, i like pink and the car couldn't be just all plain in the same pattern like come on i'm not that type of guy.

For the hood now, once again 90's looking thing bn sports in same glitter pink as the front bumper Host note : Took way too long to make it, by that time i could have 5 more builds done for sema ;) The flames well they're another 90's big thing just like tribals and i just like how they look.

Next up the rims, i'm gonna be honest i'm a fan of 14-16' wheels and the blitz type 03 really didn't suit the car with the livery it was in different style but not in a good way, also that 18' is god damn expensive if i hit it when drifting i might as well sell everything i have and buy miatas with leftover money lol. These are the August Feroce 14x7 5x114 which i got for ¥97 804,80 as a slightly used but well they do look awesome, and some michelin pilot sport 185/40 i believe.

Mmmm yea then there's also the white sidemarker which doesn't work but it gives better side =/= side feelin'.

So that'll be it really for now, for the 180's the both are wip which makes me want to buy another car but then there's the s13 that got goodies that are being installed like literally right now and i'm not even lying. Boi is the og 180 gonna be as sick as this car i tell you. Ik my updates might've been sloppy recently but idk i'm trying to keep it interesting but for the flooded 180 i honestly have no clue what to do, rb be giving conflict problems and i don't wanna ls swap it, the og 180 is still in works.

Last money : V$8629
+ V$ 665 x2 - paycheck
+ V$ 5017 - sold both sr's + ce28n's
- V$ 8344 - S13 parts
- V$ 1000 - painting og 180
- V$ 950 - rims
- V$ 15 - indicator
Total : V$4567
Last edited by NotPerfect on 30 Nov 2019 21:26, edited 2 times in total.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

-stallion-
Associate

22 Nov 2019 18:42

My guy, you've nailed it again! This car, as you said, is a game changer!!! Any bodykit on it in the future, or just this masterpiece of livery and car as well? ;) Keep t up my man, you're doing great so far!! :lol: ;)
► Show Spoiler
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13424<---visit my RP here

NotPerfect
Gangster

22 Nov 2019 18:46

-stallion- wrote:
22 Nov 2019 18:42
My guy, you've nailed it again! This car, as you said, is a game changer!!! Any bodykit on it in the future, or just this masterpiece of livery and car as well? ;) Keep t up my man, you're doing great so far!! :lol: ;)
I'm thinking but yk how it be, you wanna something fancy and end up with another bn sports kit lol

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 05:48

I love the nineties element of the livery, you nailed it pretty well! The wheel choice is tasty as well, it sits much better that way :D Should blend in very well with Nikko and Ebisu atmosphere ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 09:53

BigSmoke wrote:
23 Nov 2019 05:48
I love the nineties element of the livery, you nailed it pretty well! The wheel choice is tasty as well, it sits much better that way :D Should blend in very well with Nikko and Ebisu atmosphere ;)
Haha thanks i really wanted that 90's look :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Nick Shovkin
Associate

23 Nov 2019 10:58

Nissan powered BMW?! Sounds funny, but car still looks nice! Rims fit perfectly!

insolivion
Associate

23 Nov 2019 11:46

it looks pretty unique, definitely has some own style to it, i dig it.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

NotPerfect
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 11:56

Nick Shovkin wrote:
23 Nov 2019 10:58
Nissan powered BMW?! Sounds funny, but car still looks nice! Rims fit perfectly!
Ayy nicky wb you wasn't here for some time lol, yes thus i call it ne36 lmfao but as well be s36? Idk. Ty ty i think looks way better on 14' than 18' hotboi rims
insolivion wrote:
23 Nov 2019 11:46
it looks pretty unique, definitely has some own style to it, i dig it.
Ayy thank you that's what i was aiming for, a 90's styled but in my own way with some few odd bits that kind of suit it :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Dec 2019 21:04

Another sick project?
no just another build of mine bruh

Ayy waddup welcome again in here it's been some time since the last update but dw ya boi will update you on what was going on recently. Last time we did livery for the ne36 and as you might already know what's going in, yea i just had to send it on the nikko again and i think i'm already good enough on nikko to try some other tracks soon we'll see. Enjoy the lil pic of the skiddy.

Now the real parts, as you know i bought a coupe s13 from nick also i got some lil sneaky thing and bought sum parts for it. But what exactly? Oh yes my favourite part.

I've decided that i really want an onevia and so i ordered a full rps13 bn sports kit as well as ps13 bn sports kit. Maybe i could go for something more og or smthg but honestly i like it regardless so.

So we've got the bn sports rps13 front bumper as well as some custom rps13 headlights not pop ups though, i have one rps13 with pop ups and on this one i wanna make it more aggresive thus the lights.

Bn sports front fenders and also Weds Kranze Cerberus II Deep 18x10 -65 for the rear and 18x10 +13 for the front all in michelin pilot sport 4 which look just way too good.

Also I went for koguchi hood for rps13 gonna keep the new engine nice and cool. As for that let it be a secret just for now although who knows they know what will be in there ;)

I went for a lil hotboi look again, although i know how it ended up with the ne36 for this car i'm planning to make it more like a d1 spec car for some drift competitions. The suspension is okay, nice angle decent coils and brakes, just gotta focus on the heart now and then the interior.

As for the interior i already have a few things on my mind which gonna detail and put together the car. I think i have a good color for the car but i'm gonna keep looking and we're gonna actually paint it this time.

Also the tailights, i really liked how the all red ones look and decided to make them myself, some red foil and voilà you have a full red tailight for s13. Might switch to all white or something but looks good for now. I still have yet to figure how i'm gonna build the flooded 180 since it's been in the shop for some time but i didn't pick anything. Next up on the updates we should have the engine figured out and maybe get the s13 running we'll see how it goes but for now

Last money : V$4567
+ V$ 665 - paycheck
- V$ 20 - red foil
Total : V$5212

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y