Gangster

25 Nov 2019 07:05

Sieklo wrote:
25 Nov 2019 00:25
Damn man! I love your stories!
G35 looks hot! That V10 am speechless, you guys did a awesome work! :D
Mackay E36 also looks grate!
Can't wait for next update :D
Yeaaaa thanks man! Stay tuned as usual ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 09:22

Happy 3rd page!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 19:23

Aye , Third page already ?! Congrats m8 !

BigSmoke
Gangster

29 Nov 2019 09:35

Buzzsaw wrote:
25 Nov 2019 09:22
Happy 3rd page!
Nightkid wrote:
28 Nov 2019 19:23
Aye , Third page already ?! Congrats m8 !
Yeaaaa thanks my gangstas! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

BigSmoke
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 17:46

Guest Party
(Some pics are taken from Side to Side thread)

Finally got another time to write an update! Again, life got in the way and being quite a hassle.
I've landed safely back home at Japan, but this time I'm not alone. We've got Side to Side crew with us!
First off, we seek a new headquarters for them (don't worry, I'm staying at Tsukuba :lol: ) and retrieve some of their rides!
How does this all unfold along the month? Well let's delve into the update then shall we? :D

[11 Nov 2019]
We (I, Ziga (@Lagano), @Benny and AJ (@RocketBunnyS13) if you don't remember) finally arrived back in Japan and landed safely at the Narita Airport. If you're wondering, no, this isn't the first time Benny and Ziga landed their feet at the land of the rising sun. In fact their yearly schedule includes a trip to Japan for various events. This time though, due to the grand SEMA project that you can read at the previous page, they missed two Ebisu Drift Matsuris at summer and autumn. If I'm not mistaken they also missed the annual R's Meeting at Fuji Speedway. But eh, at least it was paid handsomely with how well our effort at SEMA goes :D

This time though, they've got more in their mind rather than just hanging around for a while and leave. Of course, they'll stay to enjoy the sights and scenes of the home of the Japanese tuner culture, but there is another specific reason: If you know them for a while, you've noticed that they owned quite a lot of cars, both in their main HQ at Ardmore and another one in the west side of USA at Los Angeles. But eventually, their car collection kept on growing and once again they ran out of space. So the best solution is of course to find another place to store their cars. And this time, they selected Japan as the next storage place, since (a)They've got a lot of connections here and (b)some of the cars are RHD so it'll be much more suitable to drive here. So before and after SEMA, they shipped some of their collections to Japan, as well as purchasing some cars here as a head-start should some of them haven't arrived here.

Back to the plane, as soon as the plane finishing it's taxi procedure back to the terminal, Benny was looking quite anxious and after we arrived at the arrival terminal ordered Ziga to get his luggages and rushed off somewhere. At first I thought he was holding his call of nature, but then I decided to ask Ziga anyways why did he do that.

"Hey ZIga, why does Benny look in a hurry? Call of nature? Something fell off while landing?"
"Nah nah don't worry, that's Benny for you. It's the call of his nature, but not that one"
"Eh? What is it then?"
"I guess you already know that he smokes"
"Yeah, then wha-oh......OH I get it now! *laughter* "Aaaaah I guess he can't live without a pack of these"
"Oh hey that's his stuff, help me grab some of them"
"Ah okay, here goes" *grabs our luggages*

With our luggages claimed with no problems, Benny had his proper cig break, and AJ had to split off from us eariler for work, we decided to get off to my crib to have a proper rest, since Tsukuba is closer to Narita than Tokyo, and it's relatively not too crowded and cramped compared to Tokyo as well. After all I and Ziga has a deal to be made.......we'll see what is it in a bit. And since I obviously would disturb either Rantaro or Sera if I ask them to pick us up while at work, we have to make do with public bus and a bit of walking. At least the autumn winds helped us cool down a bit...........

Finally, we arrived at my home sweet home. As we all take our rest, I made Benny and Ziga some cups of coffee and a milk tea for myself. We all enjoyed it with some biscuits (though Benny swapped biscuits for his pack of cigs) I happen to store before going to USA while watching the TBS news channel. If you're wondering, thanks to their annual visits, Benny and Ziga understands and can speak quite sufficient Japanese, though at some points I had to help them a bit. For speaking matters they can mostly handle them themselves, it's the written ones that needs help since Kanji writing is basically almost everywhere and difficult to understand.

After some time, I asked Ziga about our deal.

*sips tea* "Ey Ziga"
"Yea Smoke?"
"You said you wanna see the Mustang yeah?"
"Oh sure sure, but let me finish my cup first"
"Ah good" *dips biscuit* "And uh, how much you're offering for it?" *eats biscuit*
"How much did you offer for it back then?"
*gulps biscuit* "V$5000" *dips biscuit again* "You can bargain or raise it"
"That sounds reasonable, I'll have it for full price"
"Deal then, I'll grab the keys later-wait where's my biscuit?"
"In your cup man!" *chuckles*
*squints at cup of tea with half a biscuit in it* "How did it went off my hands? Gah!" *picks up the biscuit anyways*

Later that day, we checked out my Mustang in flesh. Apart from slightly dusty interior and exterior after half a year not being driven, the car is quite healthy, and thankfully the Modular V8 still runs like a champ. As I've mentioned at the very first page, I bought this Mustang at my first visit to USA for quite cheap, being an I4 model that needs quite a lot of work and ultimately nuked its transmission right when it arrived at the StS HQ. Franklin (@FranklinAnderson) then suggested to do a Ford Modular V8 swap since it's cheap and easy to obtain. He's actually correct, y'know, as that engine powers just about everything from later generation Mustangs to Ford Crown Victorias, and from Lincoln Town Car to Ford F-Series pickup trucks. It has quite a long manufacturing lifespan from mid-90s to 2011.
With the deal sealed and inspection over, we spent the rest of the day with more cups of coffee and tea, going to a ramen depot near my crib for dinner, anime binge watching (Particularly Benny's favourite series, Macross and Detective Conan) and some sim racing sessions (Ziga almost broke his arms due to me not lowering my wheel's FFB level, which was set at 100%. Thank god it wasn't a DD wheel.......). Serious work starts the next day as we plan to go around half of the Fukushima prefecture to locate cars that Benny has purchased and to establish their new HQ here.

[12 Nov 2019]
After a quick onigiri and coffee breaksfast, we set off to the Fukushima prefecture. If the name still doesn't ring a bell for you, the area is known for at least two things: (a)The nuclear reactor, which was damaged after an earthquake back then (some bits of the areas are still radioactive) and (b)Ebisu Circuit.......I'm sure this one doesn't need any introductions ;) (don't worry, Ebisu isn't affected by the nuclear disaster) This time, we jumped in into my Silver Queen. It's a good thing I never uninstalled the back seats, though I rarely use it after all :lol: I really want the boys to experience the punchy acceleration and power it has!
Sadly though it wasn't really the case....even though everything went safe and sound, the traffic was rather crowded so there wasn't much chance to open the taps of the Silver Queen's potential. But then again, it won't be funny if I kept going flat out and crash it while trying to weave around traffic. Nevertheless, the trip was alive with quite a lot of banters, memes and chatters. I'm not sure what they thought about Silver Queen's back seats, but overally they look quite contempt sitting there. Whether their backs are okay is another question though :lol:

Hours later, we've collected the cars and finally established a garage somehwere around Inawashiro town. The garage used to be a simple warehouse, but later on converted to be a garage with several tools and working bays inside. The garage and the town itself is roughly 3 kms from Ebisu, so whenever they wanted to go swing around the track or perhaps going to the zoo instead, they can simply drop by this garage, grab the cars and go to the circuit complex, much quicker compared to storing the cars at Tokyo. There's the 3-4 hour drive to Ebisu, and then there's also the traffic and fuel costs...............
Aside from Ebisu Circuit, the garage is quite close to the Inawashiro lake, in fact we can see it from the windows at the backside of the garage. It's quite a refreshing sight I should tell you, and better yet we can simply go there after working all day in the garage to refresh ourselves. At the front of the garage, Mount Bandai arises from the town's skyline (no pun intended). Ziga told me there's a touge road laid somehwere at the mountain, which is great, though I don't know where is it exactly. If the name ringed something to you, you might know Bandai is the name of a toy and hobby company :D

They're best known for their Mobile Suit Gundam mecha robot franchise, from the robot figures to the medias such as comics and anime series. There's also the Digimon series which is a direct rival to the Pokemon series, and also SH Figuarts that features figurines of the girl characters from their various franchises. And yes, they're the ones who built the giant Gundam robot statue in the middle of Tokyo, specifically the RX-78-2 model in the pic, the iconic Gundam unit used by the series's first protagonist, Amuro Ray. The RX-78-2 though is now moved to Shizuoka (which means somewhere near the Suzuka Circuit) and the one in Tokyo is now replaced with the RX-0 Unicorn model, which is a part of the Gundam novels.
If you're an avid gamer, then you might know them as Bandai Namco instead. Bandai and the legendary game studio Namco merged way back in 2005 to strengthen up each other's position in entertainment business. You might know Namco or Bandai Namco from their franchises like the drifty Ridge Racer arcade racing series or the licensed Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune arcade cabinets (yes, that Wangan Midnight, although they had to wait until the 5th game to aqcuire RUF license and 6th for Porsche ones). They're also appointed as the publisher and distributor for Project CARS game series as well. They're also famous for the Ace Combat series (jet fighter shooter), Tekken and Soulcalibur series (your traditional fighting games, both are connected to each other story-wise), Pac-Man (no need for introduction ;) ), Dark Souls (no need to introduce this either :lol: ), and probably the most sought-after is The Idolmaster series (a combo between rythm game, visual novel and raising simulator featuring teen idol girls (and teen boys in one of the games)). With the popularity they've enjoyed today, safe to say, they've successfully created a jolly cooperation which causes people to go their way and bought their products :lol:

Right let's move back to the garage, we've veered waaaaay too far from the topic. As you can see at the garage pic, there's an AE86 Levin Hatchback and an R33 GTS-t. The AE86 is a rolling shell bought by Benny, and at this point I'm not sure what he's gonna do with it. They do have an AE86 in their fleet, which is Ziga's 3S-GE swapped Trueno Hatch so I reckon it'll be a smooth sailing for them. The R33 is Ziga's birthday gift from quite a lot of people: Benny, me, AJ, Muza (@Niatross), Marc (@topy), and I think @Soju and 11K (@11000rpm) as well. It looks a bit um, unfinished, though that's the way we purchase it. But it should be okay, since rather evidently by the dust and scratch on the Bomex bodykits it was used properly, looks like it's been used for drifting. Speaking of which, Ziga once owned an S14 here as a drift missile to use everythime he comes here. Sadly though, the S14 was flooded as the result of the Hagibis typhoon some time ago, and as in the end the car was terminally damaged. The S14 is now in the hands of Franklin for restoration, and the R33 will be his new missile toy.
Benny also bought one more car, which is...........a Hyundai Santa Fe. Nothing much, really, though I suspect Benny would pour his mad ideas over the car. I won't be surprised if he shoved an LS inside :lol: Joking aside, the Santa Fe is here for quite an obvious reason: Not only it'll be their daily and winter warrior, it will act as their parts hauler in the meantime. I would like to put my Silverado here to be honest, since well, it's a truck and it's originally belonged to them. All I need is a green light from them. As for me, don't worry, I've got my Sprinter to do the job.
We spent the rest of the week by exploring around both Inawashiro and Tsukuba, since they usually dwell in Tokyo back then. I'm basically becoming their impromptu tour guide :lol: but all in all it was a fun drive all around, whether it's in the SIlver Queen or Santa Fe, sometimes witha spot of car spotting along the way. Occassionally the R33 went off the garage as well for occasional joyride and maintenance checking. It's been sitting for a while after all.

[17 Nov 2019]
The first cars of their collection has arrived at the Japan shores, and it is........Benny's signature R33 GT-R! Along the way is the S2K, which Benny has recently restored and given some aftermarket parts and arrived much earlier some time ago, as I've did a quick joyride on it. Benny, obviously quite excited, told me to pick him up at Inawashiro garage and as the sun shines mildly, we went back to Tokyo to pick them all up. I'm not sure how and why, but all of Benny's beloved babies from USA comes first and so far none of Ziga's does :lol:

Some time later we're already around the central part of Tokyo, blazing around the famous C1 route to make our trip slightly faster and to be able to open the taps of all that power from the Silver Queen as I play this song on the radio.
The C1 highway route is one of the most sought-after highway areas in Japan to do street racing in, along with most popular ones such as Tomei Expressway, Wangan Line, Hanshin Expressway Loop at Osaka and so on. In fact the C1 is quite popular there's a dedicated Wangan Midnight light novel dedicated to this highway section (Wangan Midnight C1 Runner if you're wondering). The C1 is quite unique compared to other highways at least around Tokyo: Instead of relying on raw engine power like Wangan Line or Tomei Expressway does, the C1 doesn't rely on a lot of power, but punctuates over chassis stability and driver skills and reflexes. Not only there are quite a lot of sharp corners as compared to other highways, there's already only a few lanes and space to move around. And then there's those lane splitters at several tunnels. If you hit them, it's game over, both in games and real life, to the point that several Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune players would try to force their multiplayer opponents into the splitter as an offensive or defensive move, or simply just to spite them off. Ramming others into tollbooth gates is also a commonplace dirty tactics. And of course, don't replicate these in real life, especially since nobody else actually did.
As I've mentioned, the C1 usually appeard in Wangan Midnight series, as well as their licensed arcade and console games. Tthe C1 also saw a prominent appearance in the Tokyo Extreme Racer series, which has the same theme of highway racing around Japan. But the one I really want to mention is it's appearance in Racing Battle C1 Grand Prix, which is basically a Japanese-only hybrid of TXR, TXRD, Gran Turismo, Automobilista and traditional Japanese RPG games. Here the entire C1 loop plus half of the Hanshin loop were converted into a full-fledged closed street circuit, but that spiltter at C1 remains there. The C1 loop is actually quite long, with a lap can last around 4 minutes and there are not only one but two pit garage complexes, which can come handy at later races. The rest of the track roster was flled with purpose-built circuits, which are Suzuka, Tsukuba, Okayama and Nikko. The game has that highway battle mechanics carried over from TXR, and also features traditional grip racing a la Gran Turismo and drift events and battles carried from TXRD. You can decorate your garage just ike in Automobilista, and sometimes the garage items can be equipped as JRPG-style stat enhancing items, allowing power-ups such as less damage received from wall contacts, earning drift points faster or make your tyres and brakes lasts slightly longer.
After a while, went off the city complex and moved along to the Bayshore areas. We're almost there to pick up Benny's weapons of choice. I think the 4G63 engine really enjoys the cool and crisp autumn winds, it runs quite eager as usual with the engine noise battling with my radio, which played this song on the run.
Finally, we arrived at the docks to retrieve the cars. And here they are, in all of their glories and almost no signs of dust. After some talks to clear the car and obtain the keys, Benny jumped into his R33 and ordered Ziga to jump into the S2K. Despite the R33 being much more powerful than my Silver Queen, I still lead the way back to Inawashiro.
To check and test the cars around the twist and turns of Tokyo, I decided to run on the C1 route again with the crew. All of us were under a spirited mood as we all buzz and echo the sounds of our engines around the metro highways. I switched another song into my radio.
The Silver Queen runs sprightly around the highway, it's quite obvious that the curves suits it very well, even though I should admit I held back a bit in fear of smashing it into the armco. It's like doing a rally stage but sped up twice or even thrice. I mean normally you won't reach highway speeds all the time in rallying, and the turns are much twistier. Probably riding a roller coaster with graters as walls would fit the description better. Nevertheless I, Benny and Ziga kept on pounding and blazing across the capital as afternoon falls.
Some time later, we arrived back at Inawashiro. We stored the R33 and S2K at the backside of the garage, where as I've mentioned before, we can see the lake from the windows. Just imagine: It's sunset, you sit on a small chair and wooden table beside your car, sipping tea and reading articles on your phone or just addiring the lake from afar as you enjoy the peaceful day..............
But Benny had a better idea to spend the rest of the daylight. He took us to the lake (though I'm still the one driving), and we parked at the shores of the lake. Benny immediately went off to take a swim, while I and Ziga take a bit of walk along the shores. I'd like to rent a boat to sail around, but sadly there weren't any. Nevertheless, it was quite a peaceful evening, with only the wind breeze, cicadas, ducks and doves providing sountrack of the nature.

[22 Nov 2019]
If you're following at least the last two updates from me, you might remember that I've ordered a sum of parts for the Evo V which drained my wallet for a while. And obviously, as I arrived back to Japan, all of them has stacked in fornt of my crib. It's gonna be a while to install them all.......but then I remember that Ziga and Benny's new place got working bays to work on, and I haven't ordered two more things due to running out of money back then.

First off, I ordered the missing parts from the list: RaceFab rear top arms set, which costed me around 1300 NZD or V$650, and Eibach Pro Spacer Kit for V$248 . With the order sorted, I called Ziga on phone.

"Yo Ziga, Smoke here"
"Ayy Smoke, what's cracking? Are you chewing on number nines right now?"
"Nah man" *laughter* "Ah listen are you working on the cars at the moment?"
"Not really, just inspecting the AE86 and R33, nothing much"
"Ah great. Listen, I have quite a lot of parts to be installed to the Evo V"
"Ah, sure, we can help you with that"
"Please do, and um, can I have it on the working bay as well?"
"Sure why not, feel free to use it"
"Thanks mate. Ah yes it's not today, no need to rush"
"Eh?"
"I'm still waiting for another part to be ordered"
"Ah I see, it's okay. Come whenever you want"
"Aight, thanks my man"
"Don't mention it"

With the phone call over, I received an announcement email. The next Attack Challenge at Tsukuba will be hold at 22 February 2020. That's quite a unique date to be picked, I mean it forms as 22/02/2020 in dd/mm/yyyy format or 2020/02/22 in yyyy/mm/dd ones. On a more serious note, there's only some more months to prepare the S15 to be race-ready, and with the national championships starting at least at March or April, the Evo V project can be put on a halt for a while after this next installation work.

[30 Nov 2019]
With the rear top arms set and spacer kit received, I mounted up all parts inside the Sprinter van (of course it won't fit in the Evo V), have the Evo V up on the trailer, and set off to Inawashiro once again. The weather is sunny but calm, with the end of autumn approaching quite fast. Most racetracks has ended their operation for the year, or stepping into the last month of operation. Tsukuba is usually open all day long, but of course they won't be operating if heavy snow befalls on the track. Best Motoring shows exactly why twice in 1990 and 1998, with the 1998 edition featuring not just one but THREE Evo Vs! SPOILER: All the Evo Vs secured the podium in the race!
► Show Spoiler
Later that day I arrived in their garage. The Evo went off the trailer, then straight into the working bay. It looks like Ziga and Benny already expected just how much parts I've brought inside the Sprinter, as all their reactions are best summed up as "Oh wew, right, let's go to work". We pumped up the music and set off to work.
Some sweaty and oily hours later, and several time of shouting as we screw and unscrew a lot of bolts, finally we made it. As you can see, the upgrade focuses on the suspension works and chassis strengthening. And of course we also lowered car a bit, not too low to make tha car scrape the tarmac but low enough to gain more stability and aero advantages. And of course, still comfortable enough for daily purpose. And yes, that's spare tyre space on the back
Before I went back to my crib, we received the notification that the rest of the cars has arrived safely to the docks, which are obviously Ziga's cars. Since we are all tired for the day, we decided to pick it up the next day. But we also planned to go to Ebisu afterwards, since December is the last month we can go there as it'll be closed at January and February for maintenance.

[01 Dec 2019]
We picked up Ziga's cars today, which consists of Evo VI TME, Z32 and Mark II JZX90. The Evo VI-yes I hear you, I swear that's a TME model. Speaking of which, the TME came not only in red, but basically every colour Mitsubishi offered for the regular Evo VI as well. The stripe livery on the side was actually optional as well. It's just happened that the red ones with stripes is the one that becomes the poster boy for the car due to resembling closer to Tommi Makkinen's WRC challenger, and thus being sold the most and became the most sought after. The real difference between the regular VI and TME VI is that front bumper, and better and stronger internals taken from the WRC car, which is why some hipsters would also call it the Evo 6.5. Oh I don't know, let Marc the Human Lan Evo explains it better.

If you already read the Side to Side thread, you might remember that Ziga obtained it from a goverment auction as a seized exhibit from a drug case in Oklahoma earlier this year. Fun fact: It was me who tipped about the auctions to him, after seeing the news of it running in my social media timeline :D Aside from the TME, he also grabbed a race-ready Supra JZA80 in drag racing setup.
Speaking of Tommi, if you're a fan of rallying, you'll know that he's still alive, hale and hearthy and kicking ass, just from the management desk instead of driver's seat. He's currently juggling between leading Toyota Gazoo Racing's WRC effort and leading his own team, Tommi Makkinen Racing. This though also came in benefits that is TMR becomes TGR's unofficial junior team and Tommi has private access to one unit of Yaris WRC, which was used to train Toyota's protege Katsuta Takamoto. TMR and Katsuta usually runs Ford Fiesta R5 in the WRC-2 class. Recently Tommi and Toyota finally won their first WRC title after sooooo long, thanks to Ott Tanak, breaking the French domination that was upheld by Sebastien Loeb and Sebastien Ogier from 2004 to 2018. Back to Tommi himself, he once made an appearance in Best Motoring's Hot Version after his final season as an active race driver for, hilariously enough, Subaru. You can see it below:
► Show Spoiler
Hilariously though Tanak then announced to move away to their closest rival, Hyundai. This major move leads to Toyota scrambing for replacement, and ended up revamping their entire squadron, which now all consists of former factory spearheads: Ogier who was Citroen's spearhead, Kalle Rovanpera who is a WRC rising star and Skoda's former spearhead, and Elfyn Evans who was Ford's spearhead. Citroen 'ragequitting' from the championship after failed to retain Ogier in their team also added the spice to the drama.

Right, back to the topic. The second car here is Z32, one of Ziga's personal favourites. Bought from a close friend last year from Osaka, it's been kept to a prime condition and retained it's 90s tuner flavour. And it looks like after some years in the stateside, it's time for it to go home.
And finally, the Mark II JZX90, which is also a Japanese import. Used by ZIga as a grassroots drift car or a tutor car for those who wish to learn drifting properly to him, it doesn't have much visual mods other than R34 stockies and Vertex bodykit set. I personally quite like it, it looks very clean :D
We then went back to the Inawashiro base, with Benny in the Mark II, Ziga in the Z32 and I in the TME. I guess Ziga will tell more about it later, so stay tuned both here and their thread! ;)

Now let's check how do my wallet survives:
► Show Spoiler

That's all my updates for now, thank you for stopping by and see you soon!
Last edited by BigSmoke on 04 Dec 2019 02:19, edited 3 times in total.

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 18:46

OwO ayyy big smoke damn that was a lot of information (actually had to download text to speech extensions for browser and did homework in meanwhile lol). Ay the mustang isn't sold? i thought you got rid of it lol hm you might as well do the swap i mean it's not gonna make the car worse or smthg. uwu fukushima? Ah yes and uwu bandai namco. I'm sure the c1 loop was a blast to drive on in the evo with the bois. And the view on the lake is just so amazing. Ayy new evo work and as i thought you're gonna make it handle better first. Damn the tme model honestly i knew them only in the red with stripes but that's good to know. As for z32 i honestly always underappreciated how it looked but it really grew on me especially ziga's, good to see the chaser that isn't just missiled and was a nice drift car and a tutor car :D

Roleplay cars :

Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, pro drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - ???
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car
Mercedes-Benz W204 C63 AMG - 1.5k auction car, daily

R o l e p l a y

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 19:22

Boi, I'm noticing you having good time at C! with you and other boy. I'm jealous since, I haven't got Wangan vehicle yet.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 07:27

NotPerfect wrote:
02 Dec 2019 18:46
OwO ayyy big smoke damn that was a lot of information (actually had to download text to speech extensions for browser and did homework in meanwhile lol). Ay the mustang isn't sold? i thought you got rid of it lol hm you might as well do the swap i mean it's not gonna make the car worse or smthg. uwu fukushima? Ah yes and uwu bandai namco. I'm sure the c1 loop was a blast to drive on in the evo with the bois. And the view on the lake is just so amazing. Ayy new evo work and as i thought you're gonna make it handle better first. Damn the tme model honestly i knew them only in the red with stripes but that's good to know. As for z32 i honestly always underappreciated how it looked but it really grew on me especially ziga's, good to see the chaser that isn't just missiled and was a nice drift car and a tutor car :D
You actually had to use text-to-speech? That's a first I should say :lol: Well you see, Ziga's been eyeing for the Foxbody for a while, so as he's coming here might as well hand the keys to him :D Quite a lot of my friends are Bandai Namco products fan......I used to play Ridge Racer back then and whenever I've got the time and cash I play Maximum Tune as well. Some of my friends are collectors of SH Figuarts figurines, Gundam series fans, fellow Maximum Tune players, and of course some are Dark Souls players as well :lol:

I did the handling work first one the Evo V for two reasons: (a)That's how I also worked on the Silver Queen back then, and (b)Yup, all these horsepower would be useless if the chassis can't support it or it makes the car handles like a pudding :lol: I normally don't really approve Z32s, aside from the IMSA GTO racing version but I must say, it aged gracefully just like other Nissans, and combined with the tasty mods on Ziga's unit, it really feels like you're running in the 90s :lol: And oh, you can read more about the TME here.
Buzzsaw wrote:
02 Dec 2019 19:22
Boi, I'm noticing you having good time at C! with you and other boy. I'm jealous since, I haven't got Wangan vehicle yet.
Eh don't worry, you'll be able to blast on it soon enough ;)

Sieklo
Associate

03 Dec 2019 19:30

Damn! That's a big update :D love to read your stories man. Wow cruising on C1 is a dream , and view on the lake is so amazing :P

BigSmoke
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 02:22

Sieklo wrote:
03 Dec 2019 19:30
Damn! That's a big update :D love to read your stories man. Wow cruising on C1 is a dream , and view on the lake is so amazing :P
Thank you! :D Running on C1 is quite challenging but yeah it's quite addictive as well! :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Nightkid
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 11:48

Aye ,someone is having fun on the C1 loop aye ?

BigSmoke
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 16:42

Nightkid wrote:
04 Dec 2019 11:48
Aye ,someone is having fun on the C1 loop aye ?
Well, everyone does :D And of course.............

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 18:48

Thanks for the ride in the Evo 3 bro! I must try it out on the track once you get the 5 ready. And now it has some good company with the Evo 6 returning home! The Mark 2 is not really a drift car, i only visited one event with it and randomly gave it a try :lol: it's more of a daily otherwise.

BigSmoke
Gangster

05 Dec 2019 04:06

Lagano wrote:
04 Dec 2019 18:48
Thanks for the ride in the Evo 3 bro! I must try it out on the track once you get the 5 ready. And now it has some good company with the Evo 6 returning home! The Mark 2 is not really a drift car, i only visited one event with it and randomly gave it a try :lol: it's more of a daily otherwise.
Anytime my man! :D And eh, the Mark II still got what it takes anyways :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Well Well,
What do We Have Here?

14 Days Left........

Q: Hey Smoke, are these your cars?
A: Ah, no they're not. Or rather, I can't say much.........

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 07:11

Tour de Tokyo-Ebisu

With winter and the end of the year closing in, it's time for spending the rest of the year in jolly motoring activities!
First off, I took our visitors for a day around Tokyo, which includes yet another C1 run and bumped into our friends.
Speaking about these friends, we also took a visit to their shiny, brand new working place, complete with drumkits.
Finally, since we all missed the Ebisu Autumn Matsuri......we decided just to have our own matsuri instead! :lol:
As usual, let's delve into the update to see it all unfold shall we? ;)

[04 Dec 2019]
It was 8am when I was woken up by a phone call. I lazily open up my eyes and squint to see who called me as my new phone ringtone blares loudly. Turns out it was Ziga (@Lagano). As I get up from my bed and embracing a cold but shiny morning, I answered the call.I have to say, I'm not ready for winter just yet.

"Ay Smoke, it's your man Ziga"
*half-sleepy* "Oh hi Ziga" *yawns*
"So you've just wake up?" *breathe in* "WAKE UP YOU FAT MAN!" *laughter*
*still half-sleepy* "Alright alright I woke up already. What's up?"
"Eh, nothing much, all good. But um, we're a bit bored and freezing"
"Eh, some time bathing at nearest onsen will fix that"
"That's the problem. They're all fullfilled with people"
"Ah yes, people are getting cold as well after all. Got any ideas?"
"How about.......a ride around Tokyo"
*chuckle* "Eh, you can't be separated from big cities after all. But hey, good idea"
"I know right? I'll be at your crib with @Benny soon"
"Aight, I'll take a shower. See ya later"
"Later, Smoke"

It's been quite a while since the last time I went to anywhere around downtown Tokyo......I guess it was at Akibahara at spring. Of course I still went around Tokyo at times, but usually I'm only going around the Bayshore Line. And the last time I went downtown for leisure was......earlier this year. Back then I was relatively still new to the community, the Silver Queen has just received its nickname and engine upgrades, and I was visiting the Kami-Sama crew (Muza (@Niatross), AJ (@RocketBunnyS13) and Marc (@topy)) for the first time and stayed in their garage for quite a while. Fun fact: It was @Soju who coined the 'Silver Queen' nickname, but that's after I show the crew and him a picture of Silver Queen choco bars sold in my homeland, and the fact that the colour of my Evo is officially called Queen's Silver. Since it's just fitting very, very well, I went with it ever since.

After a fresh, freezy shower and a quick brekkie of oatmeal cereal and cold water, Benny and Ziga rolled up at the front of my crib. With the crib secured and Silver Queen fired up, we roll to Tokyo downtown. And since the traffic has eased up a bit along the way, we decided to enter the C1 loop once again before merging back downtown. I blasted this song inside my car to retain my balance of mind and sights.
The autumn breeze swept along as we blaze across the highway between the skyscrapers filling Tokyo and its surroundings. We went quite fast but we still kept it safe, since as I've elaborated in the last update, there isn't much room to move around in the C1 loop and it's quite narrow. And in some parts of the loop it's filled with blind spots, which means you don't really know what's lurking behind the corner and how sharp is it. All of us are driving our very prized main cars so obviously we don't want to risk it, or else we would have a domino-style crash involving our cars and just about everything around us.
Since I've told you just about everything about the C1 loop in the last update, let's shift the focus to the cars for this time. Let's start wth Benny's R33. If you've been on this site for long enough, at least before the new one (which is this current one) established, this R33 is one of the big faces of the RP community, along with the likes of @Soju's A80 Supra and many more. Benny has owned this R33 for almost three years, and basically it's one of his life companions. This year alone, it has gone thorugh a tour around the world, and most times it goes without Benny behind the wheel. How come? It's been sent around the world for quite a lot of modifications. As some of you might know, this R33 usually resides in the USA. Earlier this year it was sent to Japan to have Nismo parts installed on it. And then it went to various places around Europe to get some more mods, including RHD to LHD conversion. And then it went home to USA, and finally now it's coming back to its birthplace in Japan. That's more distance covered than your regular rock band world tour :lol:
Ziga's Z32 originally belonged to a close friend of his, which I believe currently still residing at Osaka right now. It's been modified that way when Ziga bought it, and it's been kept that way as a token of friendship.....and because it's already fast enough. As you can see, the previous owner gave the Z32 a nice taste of 90s and early 00s tuning by giving it big bumpers, bright paint colour, that rear wing, and equally big deep dish Nismo LMGT1s. As for the performance, don't you worry, there has been a lot of effort put into the VG30 engine, including a complete Greddy turbo and intercooler setup. It's probably been intended as a Kanjozoku car, which is why it looks like the car feels at home at C1 loop. They require similar amount of grip and stability demand, after all.
As for my Evo........eh, at this point you'll already know this car quite well :lol: If you haven't, what are you even doing here? Go back to page one of this thread, or even better, the page one of the original thread (though it actually might be a bit too far). Ever since the last time I upgraded the brakes some more, had a better wheel and tyres combo, and of course applying the stickers, I kept the car this way. As I've said multiple times, I accidentally went off my initial vision of a dailyable track day car with a bit of kick into a dailyable time attack car. Of course, I'm not the first one to do so in the time attack scene.
I should admit, I took my inspiration from Naoki Takigahara's Impreza GC8. Aside from the 22B widebody replica and the wide stance it has, it's otherwise looked timid compared to other time attack cars in his class. But it has around 555 BHP (what a coincidence!), extremely lightweight and even got rollcage inside while still deemed streetlegal. This year at Attack Tsukuba it scored a best lap of 58.853 seconds, while at last year it scored a slightly better time of 58.474 seconds. With the arrival of my Evo V, I aim to consistently set a similar time to Naoki with the Evo (and slightly more power).

Of course, there are more cars that set the example of a streetlegal time attack car other than Naoki's GC8. In fact there's a dedicated class for it, called Real Tuning class. It's not actually explicitly written that the cars should be street legal, but the basic rules are no GT wings, no canards, and no flat floors. In general, cars are only allowed to gain an extra 3 cm length and extra 2 cm width. Aftermarket parts are allowed as long as it doesn't violate the legth and width regulations aformentioned. Because of this, teams running in this class are usually resorted to OEM parts or OEM+ ones, such as Nismo or Mazdaspeed parts. And from the aformentioned rules above, this comes in another benefit: The cars can stay streetlegal. A good examples of these cars are Rush Factory R34, which constantly running 59 seconds lap times. If you want something a bit more aggressive, you can try to see the likes of the famous ASSIST M4 that I and Muza are quite a fan of, or Fumiaki Sato's 'Tarmac Meister' S2K which impressed Benny so much that he wants his S2K to look like it. And oh, you can follow the Tarmac Meister S2K Instagram account here.

After weaving around the traffic at C1 loop for a while, we went off the highway and headed to Shibuya district. Coincidentally, it's almost lunchtime, and I know just where I could treat the boys a good food. I really hope they like a shot of Japanese culinary.........meanwhile, to match the city's crowded yet laid-back surroundings, I switched to another song in my radio.
Sometime later, we went around the central part of Shibuya, which was fullfilled by people as always. As I saw from the sights around us, some big shops hasn't ended their Black Friday discount deals yet, and in general a lot of shops has discount promo running for the entire December. We were cruising around slowly as the burbles from our car's exhaust got slightly echoed by the surrounding skyscrapers.
We stopped for a nice lunch at a sushi parlor, which happens to be AJ's favourite sushi parlor as well around Tokyo. Truth to be told, I went there just for a blind guess that AJ would have a lunch here :lol: And as we approach the roadside to park our cars, I spotted a familiar sight: A lowered Audi A5. We intentionally parked right behind it so we can make sure quickly if my guess is correct.

E: *gets off car, closes doors* "Gentlemen, I think someone that we all know is here as well"
B: *closes his car's door* "Um, who exactly?"
E: "You'll see later as we go inside. But first let me check again to verify if it's indeed the one I'm looking for"
Z: "How can we trust you if you yourself don't even know it?"
E: *walks to A5* "Well it could be someone else's A5, but not everyone lowered theirs don't you think?"

As I walked to the A5's rear doors, I peeked through the glass and spotted a tidily folded black vest. Yup, it's indeed him and he's having a lunch!
E: *glanced to Ziga and Benny* "Ah yes it's him. Trust me, you'll kow once we go inside"
Z: "Yeah right right, let's go inside anyways. I'm already quite hungry"
B: "Hey is there any shops that sells cigs around here?"
E: "I think so, let's look around after lunch. I'll help you guys through the menu so you can pick the best stuff"

As we stepped inside the sushi parlor, we went to look for AJ. It didn't took a long time to spot him having a nice lunch with his two colleagues, Raku and Yamata. Fortunately AJ and co. occupied a huge table, so I, Ziga and Benny can join their table. AJ and co. aren't exactly in a hurry either, so they can be with us for a while.

E: *taps AJ's shoulders* "Yo, AJ! Having a nice lunch I see!"
A: "Whoa! Oh, Edo, it's you. And hey Ziga! Benny! It's been a while man!" *a lot of brofists ensues*
B: "Ah, so it's you. So this is your occupation? Being a suit man?"
A: "Ahaha, yeah. I gotta have a stable job after all"
E: "He's a lawyer you know. Which is why he's rich!"
Z: "Hey can we have our orders on you?"
A: "Oi! No!"
z: *laughter* "Just kidding man"

After introducing ourselves to Raku and Yamata, as well as AJ introducing them to us, and ordered our plates of sushi, we continued the talk. Raku and Yamata are your usual Japanese hard-working man, though being in a law firm just like AJ obviously made them quite rich. Raku is a fan of photography and owns quite a lot of cameras, while Yamata likes to travel around Japan. He already planned to go skiing for this winter holiday at Mount Zao. Obviously, I and AJ had to constantly switch languages, from Japanese to talk with Raku and Yamata, to English to talk to Ziga and Benny.

A: "So tell me, how do you guys stumble upon us?"
E: "I'm sure you still remember back when I and Muza spotted you here. That's exactly how I spot you here now"
A: "Oh, you saw my Audi?"
E: "Yeah, and I was sure that it's yours since it's lowered. I didn't expect you to had some company though"
Z: "Man I didn't know you worked as a lawyer! So since when you became one?"
A: "Years ago. At least a year after I come to Japan"
B: "Do your friends know about your auto activities?"
A: "Um, not a lot. These two are the ones that know me better than the others. Most just regarded me as the one with lowered car"
B: "Any other people in your company that drive cars?"
A: "My boss drives a Mercedes S-Class. Some of my colleagues are driving either Merc E-Class, Toyota Crown, or Toyota Mark X"
Z: "Quite a reasonable choice I should say. I take it you're being different from the bunch there, since it's lowered"
A: "Pretty much yeah. Some doesn't really like to see it since it's lowered, but it's still quite an attention grabber since it's an Audi"
E: "Even the girls?" *giggles*
A: "Yeah, even the girls! Some even asked to ride along with me!" *laughter*
E: "Oh hey, can we bump into your new place as well?"
B: "Yeah, we would like to see it as well"
A: "Oh sure sure! I'll share the location to your phones"
E: "Thanks my man. Don't worry, we ain't in a rush, but we'll show up sometime this week"
A: "Sure, you're welcome anytime"

Another conversation with Raku and Yamata confirmed that fact. Damn AJ's quite a lucky guy! With the lunchtime over, we parted ways, leaving I, Ziga and Benny walked around Shibuya some more. With I and Ziga didn't find anything interesting to buy and Benny can't find the brand of cigarettes that he wanted, we continued our drive around Tokyo.

Some time later, we arrived at the Akibahara district, home of Tokyo's electronic market and entertainment industry, including, you guessed it, anime and tokusatsu industry. The only problem we encountered is I accidentally lead the group to the narrow streets around Akibahara. My Evo might could make it across, but certainly not Ziga's Z32 and Benny's R33. So we decided to park the cars somewhere else and walk back to the alleyway.
Around the alleyways we continued our window shopping along the way. There are quite a lot of maid cafes, cat cafes, karaoke palaces, even arcade game stations along the way. I grabbed some UCC Coffee cans for everyone, and Benny was able to buy his fav brand of cigarette. I was also going to buy some figurines to put on my table, but I can't find any of my favourite.
At the end of the day, Benny wanted something more.......American. Specifically he wanted a burger, so naturally I took the boys to a Burger King branch at the outer limits of Tokyo as we made our way back home. And for the second time, we met another of our friend! This time it's Muzahid, having a break from working at Nismo, and this time he used one of his RX7 FD as his commuter ride of the day. We immediately parked right beside the FD.

As we enter the fast food joint, Muza, already noticed us from the window, offered us to sit together with him. As we eat our burgers together, we talked about the red FD that he owns, as well as our recent encounter with AJ and our intent to visit their garage.
Ah yes, that's right, Muza owns two of these things. This one, a '97 JDM model retains it's original 13B engine and pretty much looked OEM inside out, aside from the WedsSport TC105X wheels (an evolution from the TC105N that I use on the Evo), a complete Greddy intercooler setup, rear spoiler removal and all that low ride height. He's really living his Keisuke Takahashi fantasies with this car, though of course in his own twist. In his very own words, this is one of the most prized and favourite rides he ever owned.
The other one is a USDM model, can't remember what year, bought when we visited the states for the first time. In a huge contrast from the red FD, Muza, in his own words, said this one is absolutely cursed. No, not literally cursed, but he's under a sate of both outright liking and disliking the car. The reason of this is because it has been LS-swapped (LS3 to be exact) right when the Kami-Sama crew bought it. Of course he could just dump the LS somewhere and swap in a rotary unit, but since he can't find a recent 13B just yet, this FD still runs on the LS at this moment.

With the early dinner over, we all parted our ways and set a reminder to visit the brand new KS garage. Muza went back to Nismo's Omori Factory, I went back to Tsukuba, and finally Ziga and Benny went back to their Inawashiro garage.

[06 Dec 2019]
It's Friday evening, and since I assume everyone at KS garage has went back from work I decided to pay them a visit to their new garage. But first, I gotta confirm this to AJ, since I want to play it safe, and I don't want to be locked outside the garage for a while.

"Yo AJ, it's your man Edo. Are you in the garage right now?"
"No, not yet, but I'm on my way there. So you're going to visit us now?"
"Yeah. It's a nice Friday and I thought you guys has finished working soooo"
"Oh nice! I'm on my way there, and I'm sure Muza has finished his work shift as we speak"
"Oh cool! How about Marc?"
"He's already at the garage, he did show me he some pics of the tool shelf today"
"Great! Will be there in around two hours or so. No need to rush"
"Okay cool, see ya there"
"See ya"

With the phone call over, I remembered one thing: I haven't registered yet for two final competitive events I can attend for this year, RevSpeed Super Battle at 11 Dec and the final round of Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship at 14 Dec. You might remember the latter one since I entered the 4th round at one of the updates in the previous page, which was held together with the final round of Tsukuba Circuit Trial Series, and then I said I would skip the 5th round at Sodegaura Forest Raceway since I'm already fullfilled the requirements to be classified at the final standings. To remind you again of Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial's classification, here's how the championship laid out alongside the overall championship:
  • NT1: <=1600cc Road cars, including MX-5s of all generation, but no VTEC/MIVEC/Similar sytsem allowed
  • NT2: <=2000cc 2WD and 4WD Road cars
  • NT3: >2000cc 2WD and 4WD Road cars, as well as rotary-engined cars
  • AT: Anything from above-well, pretty much anything with automatic transmission
Turbocharged, supercharged and rotary engined cars has their engine capacity multiplied by 1.5

Since my Evo has a stroked 2.2L engine, that made me qualified for the NT3 class. After I skipped the 5th round of the championship, now I'm sitting in 8th in the NT3 class and dropped to 10th in the overall championship, tying with 11th. Before the 5th round I was sitting in 6th in class and 8th overall respectively. All I need to do now is improving my finishing position in the final round and probably also hope that some of the contenders above me skipped this round as well for an instant boost in the final classification.

The RevSpeed Super Battle, meanwhile, is an annual single event held by RevSpeed Magazine every December, although for this season the events will be held back-to-back to commemorate the 30th and 31st running of the event, specifically at December this year and January next year. Along with events like Attack Series, Battle Evome and Hyper Meeting, it's one of the premier time attack events held in Tsukuba, encompassing a lot of teams around Japan entering a lot of categories. Now, the classes in RevSpeed Super Battle is quite a lot and complex to explain. Let me make it as simple as I could for you to follow.

The classifications starts by determining if your car is street legal or not. If it is, it enters the Street Class, while if it isn't it'll enter the Open class instead, where the champions are duking it out with unlimited amount of aero. And then both classes are segregated again depending on the drivetrain of your car, which means there are six main classes: Street FWD, Street RWD, Street 4WD, Open FWD, Open RWD and Open 4WD.

The FWD and RWD classes segregates the class further depending on the engine displacement. For the FWD classes, there are three sub-classes: FWD 1 consists of turbocharged and supercharged cars with engine displacement of 1600cc upwards, FWD 2 consists of naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement of 1600cc upwards, and FWD 3 consists of anything with engine displacement of 1500cc or less. For the RWD classes there are only two of them: RWD 1 consists of turbocharged and supercharged RWD cars with no displacement limit, as well as naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement of 2500cc upwards. RWD 2 consists of naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement less than 2500cc.

So in total there are 12 class opened for the RevSpeed Super Battle: Street FWD 1, Street FWD 2, Street FWD 3, Street RWD 1, Street RWD 2, Street 4WD, Open FWD 1, Open FWD 2, Open FWD 3, Open RWD 1, Open RWD 2 and Open 4WD. Thankfully I don't have to think much about it since my Evo is AWD and streetlegal, which means it'll be entering the Street 4WD class. And oh, the registration fee for the Eastern Kanto Trials is V$170, while the RevSpeed Super Battle is V$250.

With the event registration errand solved, I called Ziga to have him and Benny along to the KS garage.

"Hey Ziga, Smoke here"
"Ay Smoke, what's cracking?"
"Let's go to the KS garage, everyone's already there by now"
"Oh great! Should I drop by your crib first or can we go straight there?"
"Have you received the maps to go there?"
"Let's see......oh yeah yeah we did"
"Y'all good to go then. You can go first, I'm going as well in a bit. See you there"
"See ya"

With the phone call over, I went out to get the Silver Queen running and set off back to Tokyo. It's a brand new garage as I've said, recently established after the Hagibis Typhoon at the end of summer. The typhoon fortunately didn't do much damage to their garage physically, but not only it's flooded after all, the entire electricity installation was destroyed by the flood, and some tools and materials were carried away in the aftermath. Because of this, and they needed a bigger place after all to store their cars and tools, they decided to rent a new place.

After some time driving around Tokyo, I arrived to their place. I still remember the first time I visited them: Due to my nickname, of course they had to pull a GTA joke by recreating one of the very first scenes seen in GTA San Andreas. I'm quite sure you know which one it is :lol: And this time, they decided to pull it off again.......

A figure shrouded by the sunset lights appeared in front of me as I closed my Evo's door.

"YOU PICKED THE WRONG GARAGE FOOL!"
"Wait WHAT THE FU-Oh, OH.........hi Marc"
"Yo, come in man come in. Where's the others?"
"On their way, yeah let's wait inside"

That was Marc holding a crowbar to scare me off as he pulled off the joke :lol: Muza and AJ's already waiting inside, with Muza reading the latest issue of Option Magazine and AJ having a sandwich he just made for himself. And oh yeah, here's their garage! It's indeed much bigger than their previous one, and has even more working bays and tool shelf than before. I already fell in love with this place.
Some time later, Benny and Ziga arrived to the garage, though they decided to park the cars outside. As I've mentioned, the crew owned quite a lot of cars, but not all of them are parked near the working bays. Instead most of them are stored at either the back side of the garage or their own cribs, particularly if it's their daily rides. At least now they can cut a lot of time working on their cars thanks to the additional working bay space (which is not limited to the car lifts!) and the vast amount of tools to work with. Oh, and they now also got their own paint booth as well!
But what fascinated me most is their own hangout spot, the garage's lounge. It's located at the second floor, with a small table and a drumkit occupying it. Near the drum there's another small room containing Muza and Marc's guitar collections, as well as their own wi-fi router and a small sound system. From this spot they can chill and doing anything, be it sleeping, reading stuff, playing mobile games, strumming their guitars and have a nice cup of coffee or tea while admiring their own garage and cars from up above.
After a short tour of the garage and their recent projects, including the constant joke of the crew trying to pull my Evo into the paint booth so they can respray the wheels from black to white and I trying to depressurize Muza's RX7 tyres in retaliation, we headed up to the lounge. Oh well, boys will be boys after all :lol: Though personally, yeah I prefer to have my Evo wheels in black, or at least dark gunmetal. Most GT race cars and time attack cars have dark-colored wheels so why shouldn't I?

At the lounge, Benny and Ziga read some issues of Option Magazines while taking references for their own builds, Marc and Muza had yet another guitar battle, whereas I and AJ were......vibing to their music. It's best described with this video what happened up there as I and AJ tried to interrupt the guitar battle :lol: Nevertheless they were unfazed and kept on delivering masterful riffs and djents.

As they stopped playing for a while, I asked Muza if the drum has seen any minutes of usage.

"Hey Muza, has someone ever used the drums? I know that you and Marc are guitarists but I don't know about AJ"
"Mmmm, no, nobody did. All that AJ can play is kazoo and improvised VQ35 engine to sound like a trombone" *massive laughter*
*recovering from laughter* "Hey, can I try?"
"Oh you can play drums?"
"Nooo, but I simply want to. I can sing until now, and play piano at basic levels back then, but I always want to try drumming"
"That sounds interesting. Anyways grab the sticks back there, I think it's still there"
"Sure"

After picking up the sticks, I tried to drum by following slower patterns usually heard in pop and ballad songs, and then some faster patterns that I know, and finally trying to follow some of the music in my playlist. Somehow I could follow them rather well, though of course I still did a lot of mistakes while drumming and accidentally skipping beats or just downright broke the pattern, but all in all I think it was all good for a start.

The night was culminated by yet another guitar battle by Muza and Marc, as well I, Muza, Marc and sometimes AJ having a small concert, covering several songs: Before we all leave, Ziga proposed an idea to go drifting at Ebisu. He actually has a point: Not only we all missed the Ebisu Autumn Matsuri, December is the final month where we can visit Ebisu every year, as it's closed along January and February for maintenance. Sadly though only AJ can attend the event with his S14. Muza's main drift weapon, his R33, blew its turbo on a visit to Maze Sea Circuit, while Marc doesn't even have a drift car. And then I remembered: My missile car, JZX110 'Meme Machine' is still partially wounded, with front right arm still slightly broken after multiple abuse at Ebisu Summer Matsuri. Nevertheless, we agreed to go to Ebisu at Sunday.

[08 Dec 2019]
With the front right arm welded properly this time the day before, I got myself a shower, wear my hoodie, trousers, racing shoes and gloves, quick brekkie of onigiri and cold water, grab my racing helmet, fired up the Meme Machine and roll up to Ebisu. I'm kinda sure Ziga and Benny has waited for me there, as the Inawashiro garage is quite close to Ebisu as I've mentioned in the previous update. For AJ though, I hope he didn't get caught in any kind of traffic jams, since Tokyo is a bit far from Ebisu. In the meantime, along the trip I fired up this song on the radio, which thankfully survived the Ebisu abuse back then.

It's 10.15am when I arrived at the track. Benny and Ziga already waited for me near the main gate, with their R33s. We waited for AJ while enjoying some cups of coffee, and of course Benny also lighted up some of his cigs. I guess burning tyres isn't enough for him to produce smoke :lol:

After AJ arrived and we shared another cup of coffee, we headed straight to pretty much where everyone wanted to be at Ebisu: The famous Minami (south) course! As we approach the course we can already hear a lot of tyre screeching and engine noises. The track has been fullfilled with other drivers ready to toast their tyres and slide along with the others. We decided to prepare ourselves first and occupy some of the pit stalls on the back.

And in case you haven't aware of why I called the Mark II the Meme Machine.........here you go.

Yes, the visual damages plus the missing driver side window are also the leftovers from Ebisu Summer Matsuri. Speaking of which, I picked a JZX110 because.......I don't really like how it looks, it's a bit conservative and bloated. But then again it's an RWD car and you can have it with 1JZ from standard, both GE and GTE. Obviously the GTE is a bit expensive to buy, so I started by buying a GE ones and then adding a single turbo kit.......from ebay. Yup, you might already see where is this going, though surprisingly it survived the Summer Matsuri. And then again, this is a Mark II, which is one of the most popular drift platform (though it's usually applies to X90 and X100). Anothe reason of why I picked a X110 is because Marcus (@marcus915) recommends it. He said that the car is strong and sturdy enough to be a drifter, and as you can see, the car lived to the claims.
After some quick preps, I, AJ and Ziga exited the pits and started to rip around the track for a while. We were really on high spirits and just let out what we can do to push our cars to the limits. I though avoided doing the famous Minami wall jump maneouvre since the last time I did it, I ended up more often going into the wall or being too far from the wall rather than doing it correctly.
I should admit, being a man who prioritizes grip and zipping around corners quickly rather than going sideways, I can't really drift well. Which is why I have a JZX110 as a drift missile, so I don't have quite a remorse when I damage it over and over. Originally I have a HR34 for this purpose, but not only it lacks quite a lot of power at somewhere like Tsukuba, I actually grew fond of it, so I saved it for later when I could drift better. I simply don't want to hurt it for the moment. For now it serves as a spare daily, when I need a break from my Evo.
Later on we moved to the Nishi (west) course, which usually, along with the Higashi course, is a grip-only course. It's only available fro drifting at every Ebisu Drift Matsuri, be it at spring, summer or autumn. And as you guessed it, that's one of the attracting factors to go to the Matsuri, a rare chance to go drifting at the grip circuits. Since Benny is the only one to bring a grip car here, it's time for him to shine as he prepped his R33 for a while before rolling off the pits.
Being a circuit suited for smaller cars and basic sports motorcycles (125-300cc if you're wondering), Benny's R33 looked like a battleship running around the track, not really being at home as Benny juggled all the weight around the corners. Nevertheless it stays planted around and Benny was still able to zip around quickly as he unleashed all the detuned power from the car. The Nishi circuit not a circuit that demands top speed, obviously, but rather than that it requires a lot of acceleration and quick steering input.
The Nishi circuit is also a part of Attack Japan event schedule, usually acting as the final event of the season. It's usually fullfilled with small cars such as Civics, Miatas, a lot of kei cars, Toyota 86s and Subie RBZs and many more, though the usual time attack top runners such as Imprezas, RX7s, R32s, S13s and S15s are still present as well. The 2018 and 2019 winner of Attack Ebisu was the Arvou TIT S2K. No, it's not the white/silver Arvou S2K that crashed into an armco at Gunsai Touge during Hot Version's Touge no Maou battle series, but a different one coloured in lime green. The Arvou TIT S2K is currently the only car that can score a laptime under a minute at Ebisu Nishi, and also a regular challenger at Attack Tsukuba, actively challenging the top naturally aspirated S2K throne against ASM S2K and Fura S2K. The record for turbo S2K is held by Top Fuel S2K, which is also the third fastest TA car to go around Tsukuba overall (the second is Escort Evo, and the first is the Scorch Racing S15 if you're wondering. Whereas the overall record is held by Kamui Kobayashi in a 2014 Super Formula (formerly Formula Nippon) car). If you're really curious about this, you can see the Option Magazine's official Top 50 lap time records here or open the spoiler to see the Top 10:
► Show Spoiler
Even though the Nishi circuit doesn't suit the R33 very well, Benny clearly was still able to enjoy every lap he turned in, going all out everytime he appeared from the final chicane and doesn't hold back when he's braking for T1 and T2. Now if only I brought a stopwatch........
After a quick lunch we moved to the Kita (north) circuit, personally my least favourite layout of them all, but I still have to run here for a complete experience. It's also where most of the Ebisu Matsuri visitors end up at night, due to brighter track lights around the track. Some of them would also spend the night at the Touge course........for quite obvious reasons. As usual we did a quick prep at the pit stalls, then went into the track.
Despite my initial reluctance, eventually I found myself enjoying going sideways around the track. The track's first half demands your mastery of doing a continous manji, which is basically chaining your drifts as you go around multiple corners. The latter half would test your skills on doing a scandinavian flick, and by continuation sanpatsu or triple flick. It's basically a faster variant of feint/kansei drift or scandinavian flick, where you're going to the corner's direction sideways far before the corner, then flick the car to the opposite direction, and finally flick the car back to the correct direction as you enter the corner. There are three places where you can legally attempt a sanpatsu: Here at Ebisu Higashi's main straight, Tsukuba circuit's main straight, and Nikko's back straight. Or if you're inclined to the outlaw side, you can attempt it at the highways of Port Ooi. If you still can't catch what I'm saying, Alexi/Noriyaro can explain it better than me.
The sunny day passes on as we shred our tyres to pieces, but eventually we had to stop because there's one more place we should go to before the circuit gets closed for the day. And it's one of the layouts I haven't visited........
......which is the Ebisu Touge layout. As the name implies, the Touge layout emulates the narrow, undulating touge routes you can usually find on mountains around Japan. The touge course is designed as an ultimate test for drivers to go around as well as a legal playgroud for those who wants to go for a touge session and for those who has mastered drifting at its finest core. The only problem is, not only I haven't fully mastered drifting, I usually go for the Kyoichi Sudo method in touge drives, minus the fear for oncoming lane (I have the same car as him after all!), and I'm basically bringing a battlecruiser into a small river. What could possibly go wrong?
My initial doubts continued as I already made an error at the first corner, where instead of inducing the car to oversteer, I made the car suffering a heavy understeer instead. It was quite severe I hit the steering wheel in anger. But then I took a deep breath to calm down.
But I quickly get the hang of it as I navigate through the gutters and the chunks of earth around me, eventually being able to form a tidy manji around the track. The weight of the car made swinging around a bit difficult, but then again the track doesn't demand a spectacular amount of sideways action like Minami or Nishi course does.
AJ, who's used to throw everything sideways clearly enjoyed the ride very much. Him, his S14 and the track are arguably a match made in heaven, proven by his confidence to sail and carve his way around the touge course. Not even a slight hint of fear or worry of damaging the car sparked from his face, it's all confidence and optimism.
Ziga, who arguably also got a heavy car to throw around, didn't face much problem either due to already being an expert. The fact that he spends some time entering the competitive drift scene back home (with a Chevelle, no less!) and used to teach people drifting only serves to strengthen the proof that he's a master of the drifting arts. Whereas AJ and Ziga works with a small brush in details, I still work with a huge brush when it comes to carving our way as we drift around.
Meanwhile, some time later, I made a fatal mistake. One of the corners is quite long, leading to a blind spot behind a small hill. What I don't know is behind the hills lies a narrow chicane, immediately followed by a sharp hairpin. After failing to shed a lot of speed and transitioning properly, I ended up lurching sideways into a huge berm at the hairpin, almost throwing my car off the course and splashing a lot of dirt in the process.
Once again though, the car remained unfazed, and after a quick recovery, I continued going sideways through the rest of the course. I do worry about how severe the car has been damaged, though. Hopefully not too much........
We continued our rubber burning party until 5 pm, one hour before the track closes. My ride though the touge course was quite taxing for my arms and shoulders, and of course my Meme Machine, but then again it also gave me quite a lot of experience on car control. This might come handy in time attack sessions one day.....oh I don't know, all that matters is I had fun in the process :D
Before we all went back home, we checked the damage that the Meme Machine has received. It's quite strong enough to bend the floor and driver side door a bit, but other than that it's still deemed good enough to roll with. And fortunately I haven't changed the driver's side window, otherwise I have to deal again with a lot of shattered piece of glasses. The last time it happened, almost every single of it sprayed my arm and shoulder. Thankfully though my body wasn't bruised or injured because of it, and I had my helmet visor closed as well. With the damage check done, we all bid our goodbyes and parted ways back to our cribs.

[09 Dec 2019]
It's another usual paycheck time with another V$1125 landing on my wallet safely. Before I end this update, I gotta have a bit of banter about some things. Specifically, I'm gonna buy a car......again. Yes, even if my car collection is already a lot (even if one has been recently sold), but that's one of my points.

Two of my three trips to the stateside involves buying a cheap car there and trying to see if it's worthy enough to bring back to Japan. The first one, I ended up buying two, plus a gift from Benny. One of them, the Mustang, is now sold to Ziga. The second trip, I felt like the car wasn't good enough to set my heart on fire despite standing against my abuse, and it's quite common to be found anyways, so I sold it. Now I'd like to buy a proper American-market car that is good and unique enough to be a daily car while I'm going stateside, and I'm going to keep it there at the Side to Side garage. Here's some of my picks (I actually would like to have a Crown Vic but no mods has been made for it yet):
Options for this problem:
Pontiac G8
It's technically an Australian car, being based on a Holden Commodore, but it's based on my favorite Commodores, which is the VE generation. And oh, this is also the last of the Pontiacs being produced before their bankruptcy at 2009. Obviously I can't purchase the GXP model as it's extremely expensive, but I can settle for either the base V6 model, or the GT trim which has a 6.0L V8, which is a derivative from the LS2 engine. Both can only be equipped with auto transmission though, but it's not like I'm going to track the car often anyways. Speaking of the LS2, that leads to the.......

Pontiac GTO 5th gen
.......the final Pontiac GTO, which was produced from 2003 to 2006. Anoter Aussie-based car, this time from Holden Monaro, it's basically the G8's predecessor. Can be had with LS1 (early models) or LS2 (late models) V8s, and both has manual transmission. The G8 GT though it's slightly faster and more economcial than the GTO, and many GTO users recommended the G8 instead for daily usage due to it being a four-door sedan. But as a track day weapon, obviously the GTO took a massive lead over the G8 for just about every reasons you might can list. Also it can be bought cheaper than a G8 GT. But then again I needed a daily car.

Cadillac Brougham Sedan
I have a soft spot over this car ever since James May drove it in the Top Gear's American Special episode, much to the ire and laughter of the Jeremy Clarkson (who bought a Camaro RS) and Richard Hammond (who bought a Dodge Ram). But James looked quite relaxed, comfortable and happy driving it across the west coast, even though it constantly ran out of batteries, which almost lead to James and Richard's death (though the cause of the near-death experience wasn't the battery, it was something else). The suspension is jelly-soft, as proven physically by Jeremy and Richard, perfect for a cruiser. But not only it was quite a gas-guzzler, it's extremely slow for a cruiser, even for James May, the Captain Slow himself.

Ford LTD Crown Victoria
One of the Brougham's rival and the progenitor of the Crown Victoria models. A boaty cruiser like the Brougham as well, it's one of the symbols of American idea of luxury sedans and cruisers, and just like the Crown Vic that succeeds it, a policemen's best friend. Although also available as station wagon, I prefer the sedan model. Whether this would resut in a similar experience to the modern one though remains to be seen.

Chevy Caprice 4th gen
The Caprice was Chevy's spearhead on the full-size sedan market. The 4th gen was quite an odd-shaped block of steel, especially the early model ones which features what I would say a badly shaped rear wheel arches. I guess they intended it to be a wheel spats......anyways it has a faster, meaner-looking cousin in the form of Impala and Impala SS. Aside from the Crown Vic, the Caprice was also a policemen choice of cars.

Corvette C4
Okay, it's a 2-door, two seater sports coupe, which practically makes it impractical as a daily. But then again who doesn't like Corvettes? The C4 generation has became one of the cheapest Corvettes to obtain these days, and although I don't really like the boxy styling, I do have a soft spot for the salad shooter wheels. They look period-defining and handsome! And of course being a sports car means automatic track day credibility. Another reason of my interest towards C4 is this racing C4, which is actually three C4s welded into one.

Chevy Corvair late model
The infamous Corvair is Chevy's answer to VW Beetle and Porsche 914, and by extension, um, Porsche 911. It feature the exact formula that the 911 has: An air-cooled flat-6 engine placed in the back of the car. Sounds like a 911 isn't it? Best still, it can be had as a sedan or coupe.The only problem was it's not exactly as powerful as a 911, where the turbocharged model had at best 150-180 BHP. And if you're a classic auto enthusiasts, you'll know that the early model Corvair was the subject of Ralph Nader's famous "Unsafe at Any Speed" book, which highlighted the Corvair's tendency to suffer from snap oversteer, just like an MR2 SW20, or in Ralph's own words, "Trailing Throttle Oversteer". Which is why I picked the late model, which not only has an improved rear suspension in response to this, but also looking much cooler.

Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
This one is an odd one on this list, but otherwise looked normal and makes a lot of sense in today's modern auto living. The Grand Cherokee is Jeep's solution over providing a luxurious, comfortable family SUV while retaining that undisputed offroading abilities. Even the basic inline 6 model is powerful and economic (relatively speaking) enough to roll around the states. Should I feel like to do some offroading or if I came to the states on a freezy winter, this will come very handy.
If you have a nice or better idea, feel free to tell me. It has to be an American car that you'd think would be nice enough as a daily driver and costs less than $10,000 used.

And finally, it's time to check my wallet:
► Show Spoiler

That's all my updates for now, thank you for stopping by and see you soon!
Last edited by BigSmoke on 09 Dec 2019 09:16, edited 1 time in total.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Associate

09 Dec 2019 09:03

it was nice bumping into y'all at Burger King that day
Even NICER having our little autism-concert sesh at the garage :lol: Always a good having y'all come over to the garage
Though im kinda bummed i had to miss Ebisu due to no running cars :(
but eh, the next time i'll be there for sure!

Speaking of Ebisu, that X110 has been going through HELL ON EARTH i must say, but its still sturdy. Goes to show why old Toyota's are so hailed

And as for your US daily, tbh i'd say go for the C4 vette. Definitely the coolest one of the bunch (though you'll look like a divorced boomer rolling around in a C4). And if not, the G8 GT is an excellent choice too!

Benny
Associate

09 Dec 2019 14:28

Thanks for everything Kiddo, just you forgot one major thing, my R33 is not a grip only car for a long long time basicaly since I bought it, I made it RWD by phisicaly removing every 4WD sistem component and making it tail happy ;)
Cars in RP:
Lamborghini Aventador
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

Lagano
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 22:01

That was the most intense Ebisu sesh ever!! Especially cause it's the first time i tried the R33, and i didn't run the touge circuit that often. Both our big boats were definitely not the best for that one! :lol: You handled the Mark 2 pretty well but you gotta watch out on the downhill turns, you saw that you can quickly get thrown out of the line! Well, despite that minor incident you carried on just fine, Toyotas are pretty much bulletproof but regardless, you're pushing that thing to the absolute limit!

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 23:19

Niatross wrote:
09 Dec 2019 09:03
it was nice bumping into y'all at Burger King that day
Even NICER having our little autism-concert sesh at the garage :lol: Always a good having y'all come over to the garage
Though im kinda bummed i had to miss Ebisu due to no running cars :(
but eh, the next time i'll be there for sure!

Speaking of Ebisu, that X110 has been going through HELL ON EARTH i must say, but its still sturdy. Goes to show why old Toyota's are so hailed

And as for your US daily, tbh i'd say go for the C4 vette. Definitely the coolest one of the bunch (though you'll look like a divorced boomer rolling around in a C4). And if not, the G8 GT is an excellent choice too!
Man I really love your garage, I guess I gotta stay longer at the lounge sometime! :lol: Looking forward to another Ebisu run with you and the boys! :D

I myself also can't believe how the Meme Machine has stood through quite a lot of abuse. I guess it's actually a Hilux by heart but eh, all that matter is that it survives and it still can go sideways! :D
Benny wrote:
09 Dec 2019 14:28
Thanks for everything Kiddo, just you forgot one major thing, my R33 is not a grip only car for a long long time basicaly since I bought it, I made it RWD by phisicaly removing every 4WD sistem component and making it tail happy ;)
I'm not sure if it'll fit the Ebisu touge course (not size-wise since Ziga's could, but more to the power side), but nevertheless you're welcome! :D
Lagano wrote:
09 Dec 2019 22:01
That was the most intense Ebisu sesh ever!! Especially cause it's the first time i tried the R33, and i didn't run the touge circuit that often. Both our big boats were definitely not the best for that one! :lol: You handled the Mark 2 pretty well but you gotta watch out on the downhill turns, you saw that you can quickly get thrown out of the line! Well, despite that minor incident you carried on just fine, Toyotas are pretty much bulletproof but regardless, you're pushing that thing to the absolute limit!
I know I should've played 1700s Sea Shanties when we ran there :lol: Yeah I gotta keep an eye on my leadfoot tendencies, and it's a good thing the Meme Machine survived! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Braap13
Associate

09 Dec 2019 23:30

I love the amount of detail in this! Your s13 urges me to get one soon!!

BigSmoke
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 03:14

Braap13 wrote:
09 Dec 2019 23:30
I love the amount of detail in this! Your s13 urges me to get one soon!!
That's dedication and passion for you and I :D Glad you like my Kaede (the S13 vert), looking forward to see yours as well! :)

Fun fact: I actually surpassed the reply character limit when I made the latest update so I had to trim it a bit :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 14:42

OwO ayyyy Big smoke damn that rx7 is so nice and the whole squad too :D And damn another ebisu action i really be missin all of the goodies and a time attack in 33 by benny damn. Ah the meme machine got rekt again that's really unlucky but it kept going lol

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #2 - ???

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 16:07

NotPerfect wrote:
10 Dec 2019 14:42
OwO ayyyy Big smoke damn that rx7 is so nice and the whole squad too :D And damn another ebisu action i really be missin all of the goodies and a time attack in 33 by benny damn. Ah the meme machine got rekt again that's really unlucky but it kept going lol
Yeah i know you'll love our maestro @Niatross's work on the RX7! :D He's been eyeing for one for a looong time, and the wait is indeed worth it. Don't worry, the Meme Machine is fine :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

18 Dec 2019 15:38

Hell yeah dude all good vibes!! Always a great time hanging out , thoroughly enjoyed the drift day and our impromptu meeting at the favorite (Let's say Woke Feels Official?) Sushi Place of choice! :)
s t a y c l a s s y

BigSmoke
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 17:20

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:38
Hell yeah dude all good vibes!! Always a great time hanging out , thoroughly enjoyed the drift day and our impromptu meeting at the favorite (Let's say Woke Feels Official?) Sushi Place of choice! :)
It's always good vibes having you around man :D Yeaaaa the sushi place should be our unofficial meeting HQ now! :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

BigSmoke
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 20:47

Winter Stronghold

Finally, it's time for the final competitive events of the year for me and the Silver Queen!
And since there are quite a lot of events happening in this update, I'm gonna make it as compact as possible.
But that's not all, I also acted up as an escort for a friend, guarding a very, very special deal! ;)
And I also attend a very special occassion......technically without my Evo! :lol:
Welp, let's see how did everything unfold by checking the update below! :D

[10 Dec 2019]
As you've read at the top of this update and at the previous update, December hosts two final time attack events that I could attend this year: RevSpeed Super Battle and the final round of Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship. First off, let's talk about the RevSpeed Super Battle. This annual event, held by the legendary RevSpeed magazine (and yes, therefore they're a rival to Option magazine) has been a huge staple of Japanese time attack scene for a very long time, and possibly the oldest as well. This year will see it's 30th anniversary of the event, and the 31st running will be hold right off at January next year. RevSpeed Super Battle shares the same reputation as the premier Time Attack event in Japan, the same spot that is filled with Attack Series, Battle Evome, Hyper Meeting and the invitation-only Option Super Lap Battle. With my entry in Hyper Meeting and RevSpeed Super Battle this year, that's already two events ticked off the list :lol:

The RevSpeed Super Battle is open for quite a lot of entries around Japan, and this year there would be 78 cars attending, including myself with my Silver Queen. I heard a lot of elite names will be joining the competition as well, but who are they remains to be seen. These entries are divided into multiple classes as usual. This classification is a bit complex to be explained, so sit back and grab some snack and a cup of coffee or tea as I'll try to make it easy for you to understand.

The classifications starts by determining if your car is street legal or not. If it is, it enters the Street Class, while if it isn't it'll enter the Open class instead, where the champions are duking it out with unlimited amount of aero. And then both classes are segregated again depending on the drivetrain of your car, which means there are six main classes: Street FWD, Street RWD, Street 4WD, Open FWD, Open RWD and Open 4WD.

The FWD and RWD classes segregates the class further depending on the engine displacement. For the FWD classes, there are three sub-classes: FWD 1 consists of turbocharged and supercharged cars with engine displacement of 1600cc upwards, FWD 2 consists of naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement of 1600cc upwards, and FWD 3 consists of anything with engine displacement of 1500cc or less. For the RWD classes there are only two of them: RWD 1 consists of turbocharged and supercharged RWD cars with no displacement limit, as well as naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement of 2500cc upwards. RWD 2 consists of naturally aspirated cars with engine displacement less than 2500cc.

In the end, the classification should look like this:
Open Class - Non street legal, purpose-built racecars with unlimited aero.
[*]Open 4WD: AWD cars, no engine size limit
[*]Open RWD 1: >=2500cc naturally aspirated RWD cars + turbo/supercharged RWD cars with no engine size limit
[*]Open RWD 2: <2500cc naturally aspirated RWD cars
[*]Open FWD 1: >=1600cc Turbo/supercharged FWD cars
[*]Open FWD 2: >=1600cc naturally aspirated FWD cars
[*]Open FWD 3: <=1500cc FWD cars

Street Class - Street legal cars with OEM or sha-ken allowed aero
[*]Street 4WD: AWD cars, no engine size limit
[*]Street RWD 1: >=2500cc naturally aspirated RWD cars + turbo/supercharged RWD cars with no engine size limit
[*]Street RWD 2: <2500cc naturally aspirated RWD cars
[*]Street FWD 1: >=1600cc Turbo/supercharged FWD cars
[*]Street FWD 2: >=1600cc naturally aspirated FWD cars
[*]Street FWD 3: <=1500cc FWD cars
If you still have a hard time understanding all of this, my Silver Queen will quite obviously enter the Street 4WD class, since after all it's still street legal. With no engine size restrictions though, that means I have to face quite a lot of heavy competitions, from fellow Evos and Imprezas to a sea of Skyline GT-Rs plus GT-R R35s. Theoritically I could as well go against the likes of Carrera 4S and a huge selection of Audi RS cars but I'm not sure if anyone would enter one. Still, could be worse: Imagine entering a rather unorthodox car like, oh I don't know, a Legacy, 3000GT, or a Galant. Or even something completely unsuitable for the job like a Caldina GT or even Vivio RX-R :lol:

As I finished my lunch and going to iron my race suit and race undies, Muza (@Niatross) called me on the phone. It's a good thing I haven't fired up the iron yet, I don't want it to burn my race suit and undies (not as in burning it and making a hole, more like leaving a burn mark). As I sit down in the ironing desk and toy with the perfumier bottle, I answered the phone.

"Hey Edo, it's Muza, you there?"
"Yooooo Muza, having a lunchbreak there man?"
"Oh yes I am, that's why I call you"
"Tell me man, how good is Omori Factory's lunch meal?"
"Well, it's......like your regular high school cafetaria, really. Not that good but not that bad either"
"Eh....I still want one anyways. Anyways sup man, anything I can help?"
"Yeah, so um, let's cut to the chase. I need you to accompany me for a deal"
"What kind of deal? I don't do shady deals man"
"Naaaaah don't worry, it's just a car trade. I'm gonna trade one of my cars"
"The Supra?"
"That thing's already gone man. It's the Merc"
"The Mer-oh, the C63?"
"Yup"
"That's a shame man, but then again you've got yourself an M4"
"Exactly. No point to keep it at this point"
"Yeah, I can see that.......so what are you going to trade it with?"
"Well that one's a secret obviously!"
"Okay okay, so when I should drop by to the garage? I've got races to do man"
"Whoo, our racer making moves again I see! When's the race?"
"Tomorrow and 14th"
"I presume Marc (@topy) will be busy at 11 and 12, so I guess we could make it by 13"
"Cool enough. How about AJ (@RocketBunnyS13) ?"
"He's busy obviously. Don't worry, I've got Ziga (@Lagano) on our side"
"Nice! Okay so it's 13th midday then?"
"13th midday, yes. Aight my lunchtime is almost over, see ya my man, and thanks"
"See ya"

Hmmmm this is interesting. I know Muza almost never touched the C63 ever since he bought it for.........reasons, but what is he gonna trade it with? Considering the Merc is a powerful luxury sedan for most of the Asian market (even the non-AMG ones, I know it's a bread and butter mobilia for Europeans and Americans), I'm absolutely sure it'll rack a skyscraper-beating value in the used car market, even with the mods he has done for it. Speaking of which, we'll talk about it later.

After the aformentioned call from Muza, I continued my preparations by ironing and warming the racing suit and undies, and cleaning my helmet and the Silver Queen, before spending the rest of the day packing up for the race, calming and relaxing myself down and getting an early sleep. It's quite a special occassion, so I have to say, making yourself calm and comfy before and during the race is also an important matter this time :lol: And since I'm going to face even heavier competition, all I want and have to do is simply have some fun.

[11 Dec 2019]
IT'S RACEDAY! I woke up at 5 am, and it's quite dark outside. Having a cold shower in early morning quite uncomfortable enough, but imagine doing that in winter. Might as well having a shower in Alaska or Siberia and accidentally put myself in a cryostasis......I guess it's really the time I invest on a shower or even bath with hot water settings. But eh, this way I could woke up faster. After another quick brekkie of toast and hot tea (finally, a proper brekkie!), I set off to Tsukuba Circuit with thumping heart, eager to see other racers in the progress.

As I arrived to the track and I went to the paddock, almost every pro teams has taken the pit boxes and several paddock slots. As expected from pro teams, they're armed with a sizeable amount of mechanics and a ton of spare parts for the car. Most of the racers has worn their racing suits. Nevertheless they're quite polite and open for others, mostly allowing others to take pics of their car and open for chit-chats and discussions. They're once also a bunch of amateurs like me, after all. After having some chatters with other drivers while fitting the timer beacons and race numbers, I went off to the locker room to change into my racing suit. Some of them are my fellow rivals from the Tsukuba Circuit Trials championship, and they were glad I'm joining the foray as well.
Image]
There were quite a hell lot of famous time attack cars attending the race, but the one I managed to take a snap and talked with the team that owns it is the Rush Factory R34. If you read the last update, you'll remember I mentioned that R34 as a good example of a streetlegal time attack car, being the current champion of Attack Tsukuba's Real Tuning class and constantly scoring 58 second lap times. They sought to improve the figures here, therefore making the event a warm-up before next year's Attack Tsukuba. And as you can see here the car is full of OEM Nismo parts, sporting R-Tune bodykit plus Z-Tune front fenders, as well as Top Secret bonnet. And it's also caged and only has driver seat inside. I really want to cage the Evo V as well, but I guess I still need that rear seats.
And as I walk around the paddock I also spotted a familiar sight: It's the Summer Yume crew and their Mirage! Given that they don't gave me a phone call to drive for them, I thought they weren't joining the event this year. But here they are, and they're running with the entire crew, including Ohira-sensei himself! Since I'm not driving for them, Yuuta takes the wheel as their main driver.
"Ah, Sensei! You're here as well!"
"Edo-kun! You're racing as well?"
"Yeah, I was wondering if you and the crew will come to be honest"
"Well, here we are"
"But I thought you'll call me for stuff like this?"
"No......not yet. We gotta give the first blood to Yuuta, to give him the idea of the competition"
"Aaaaah......yeah I agree with that, he gotta know the scene first"

I shifted my attention to Yuuta, who weren't in the garage. The Mirage was receiving final setup and preps by Goro, Kei, Mishima and Nato, Ohira-sensei's crew for quite a long time. I walked to the group and jumped into the conversation. They seemed happy to see me on the paddock, I'm glad I could cheer them a bit.
E: "Morning chaps, y'all being busy?"
G: *finished wrenching* "Ah no no, we're good, sit here with us!"
N: *puts tools down* "Say, you're racing too?"
E: "Yeah, it's becoming my routine these days"
G: "Hey that's cool. Tell us young man, how's competition like this feels like?"
E: "Hmmm......a bit hard to day. It's like a trackday, but you're asked to go faster and there's a prize for it"
N: "Well, it's easier said than done obviously" *notices Yuuta* "Ah, there he is"
Y: "Oh hey aniki! Are you racing too?"
E: "Yes I am. Don't worry, we'll be in the different classes"
Y: "I tell you what, he can't hold back his excitement and it shows" *laughter*
K: "Edo-kun, pass me that screw"
E: "Sure" *passes screwdriver*
K: "Thanks. So how was your first race back then? Please tell us and Yuuta"
E: "It was, um, relatively worse. I was all alone, prepping my car by myself"
K: "You don't ask others for help?"
E: "That's the good thing. You could, and just about everyone would help you out there"
Y: "Phew, I'm glad to hear that"
E: "Say Yuuta, are you nervous?"
Y: "Um, yes I am"
E: "Don't worry, I was also in your shoes earlier this year. Just be nice and polite to others off-track, would you?"
Y: "Okay, I'll try aniki"
E: "Oh, and of course be clean and ready to give space on the track. This isn't touring car racing so don't worry about contacts"
Y: "Sure thing!"
E: "After your first run, try to look at the other drivers. They'll give you an idea of what should you do"

After some time it's time to attend driver's briefing, so I and Yuuta went to the conference room to attend it. Along the way I introduced him to other drivers that I know, and I'm quite glad they welcomed him warmly. And oh yes, speaking of which, the Summer Yume Mirage will enter the Street FWD 2 class, since it's been swapped with a naturally aspirated 4G63 engine. Aside from a bunch of Civics, Demios and Swifts and probably Mini Coopers, I can't think any possible challengers that hurdles ahead of the Summer Yume crew.
As I've mentioned earlier, there are a staggering 78 cars attending the event. So the numbers are as follows: 10 from Street 4WD including myself and the Rush Factory R34, 10 from Street RWD 1, 6 from Street RWD 2, 4 from Street FWD 1, 8 from Street FWD 2 including the Summer Yume Mirage, 2 from Street FWD 3, 8 from Open 4WD, 8 from Open RWD 1, 7 from Open RWD 2, 6 from Open FWD 1, 8 from Open FWD 2 and only 1 from Open FWD 3. Quite an outstanding entry list, don't you think? But this also bring a new problem: It's gonna be a long day with everyone in a long queue to set their lap times. The format for the day is 2 one-lap shootouts, one before lunchtime and one after lunchtime. And in case of long delays caused by heavy snowfalls or a long period of red flag, there will be only one shootout, which means any mistakes in your lap scoring session spells game over for the rest of the day.

Most of us went into our cars or pit boxes and started the first session as the race control tower played this from the speakers.. Thankfully it's still bright and sunny outside, and so far no possibilities of snowfall so far. Since the Summer Yume Mirage runs before me, I took a bit of my time to watch Yuuta drive the car around the Tsukuba Circuit for the first time. Yuuta hasn't got what it takes to push it yet, but at least he could bring the Mirage back safely. And some time later, it's my turn as I lined up the Silver Queen at the pitlane exit.
Run 1 - 09.45 am
The breeze of winter are providing quite a lot of healthy cold air for the Silver Queen's engine and brakes, though this also makes heating the tyres a little bit difficult. That's actually rather okay as well since this means the tyres won't be toasted quickly and therefore it'll last slightly longer. Still, that means the car struggled a bit as I warmed up for my turn.
With this, I took a more cautious approach around the track and focusing on having a stable, controlled flow for the lap. After all, with the possibility of this run being the only run for the day, and I still need to drive the SIlver Queen back home, it's slightly better to go safely rather than going all-out in a rather low grip conditions and ended up crashing the car.
With the first run over, I went back to the pits quickly to allow others score their time safely......and also because I want to see the pros doing it as well! Some time after I went off from my own car, Rush Factory R34 was going to set its first lap time, so I quickly rushed to the trackside once more to see it run and echoing that sweet stroked RB26 sound.
Finally, as everyone finished their first run, lunch time came. I decided to spend my lunchtime together with other drivers in the track's canteen. And before we went on for the second run, there was a small talk show with a surprise guest: Tsukuba's current lap record holder, Tomohiko Suzuki, or better known as Under Suzuki! Sadly though, he didn't do any run for the day since his S15 was still badly wounded and undergoing a major rebuild ever since it received an unfortunate accident in this year's WTAC, where all in a sudden the rear tyre popped and Suzuki with his S15 was launched into the pit wall. Suzuki was okay, but his S15 was totaled. Worse still, that car was brand new and barely tested before shipped to Australia for WTAC, and now he had to spend all his savings to fix and rebuild it. As a result, he ran out of money to be able to attend next year's WTAC running, administration and logistics wise. You can read more about his crash and donate for his cause here.

Speaking about Under Suzuki, I really have to say, he's the one who inspired me to this day, and I truly aspire to be just like him, not just in the time attack scene, but also in motorsport world in general. Under started just like all of us, a common office employee who spent his weekend tuning his beloved S15. A decade and a bit more ago when he started his time attack odyssey, his S15 suffered from heavy understeer everytime he fielded it at Tsukuba, earning him the 'Under' nickname from his colleagues and comrades. And ever since then Under tried to find the cure to his S15's problems and studied about aerodynamics as he developed the car, at most times either with a small band of friends or completely alone.

To give you an idea of just how long has Under Suzuki's S15 evolved through more than a decade, here are four pics of his S15 chronologically. The first one is from his early runs in 2008, the second one is from 2011 after he founded Scorch Racing, the third one is from 2013, some months after he became the new Tsukuba dominator, and the final one is from 2017 when he attended WTAC, some months after he renewed his record and solidify himself on Tsukuba's TA throne. You might not believe it, but yes, they are the SAME CAR!
With lunchtime and the talkshow over, we prepared for the second run as control tower switched to this song. Just like at the first run, I spent my time spotting Yuuta and the Summer Yume Mirage running circles around Tsukuba. Now that he knows the circuit, he has pushed a bit and gained a better confidence. I wonder what's his lap time for both sessions? As I thought about it, I returned to my Evo, went off the paddock and linep up at the pit lane.
Run 2 - 13.15 pm
The air and track temperature has raised a bit, though the air is still chilly in general, and with a lot of rubber peeling off after the first run, I could go faster in this run with more confidence and better grip levels. And thanks to the chilly air, for probably the first time ever I felt much more comfortable in my race suit. Not becuase it's cooler inside, but it's warmer without getting too hot inside the suit and the car, so I could keep my concentration and intuition better compared to summer and early autumn races.
I honestly don't expect much for the result due to I'm facing the pros for the first time, but nevertheless, this was one of my most enjoyable run I've ever had. Not only I can finally see how far and fit I am compared to the pros, the conditions were ideal and spectacular for me to run on. Total defeat never felt this sweet in my life.
With my second run over, it's finally went back to the pits and watch the pro duke it out with ease. At times I also have some more chatter and exchange notes with other drivers. I also had Yuuta on my side to have him accustomised to the world of pro racing, and also so he can improve better by listening to us exchanging notes and discussing our lap times.
Finally, with all drivers setting their lap times and all timer beacons has been returned to the control tower, as mild snowfall showered us in the paddock, the result is announced. But unlike my usual routine, I decided to go to the bathroom first to heed my call of nature first, as well as to wait for the crowd to disperse a bit and preventing me to hold so much load as I queue behind the crowd.

With the crowd finally dispersed, finally I could read the result better. So first off, my own result. I finished at 7th in Street 4WD class with the best lap of 59.602 seconds at the second run. Honestly I was thinking I would be finishing dead last, but tturns out I almost made it to the midpack! :D Rush Factory R34 won the Street 4WD class by a breadth's hair with a lap time of 58.437 seconds, only separated 0.103 seconds with second place. Meanwhile the Summer Yume Mirage finished 6th in Street FWD 2 class with a best of 1 minute 05.783 seconds. Not bad for their first outing! As for our overall placement.......well, don't even think about it, we're all absolutely buried by the Open class cars :lol:

For participating on the Super Battle, I received quite a lot of memorabilias, including a bunch of stickers, mugs, keychain, 2020 calendar and......a special copy of this month's RevSpeed Magazine, signed by Under Suzuki himself! That alone already made me sooooo happy. And for the monetary prizes, I received V$400 for finishing 7th in class and V$50 as overall standing's consolation prize, all to be transferred along with my weekly paycheck. After the podium ceremony was over, I went back home with a happy, satisfied heart.......and still wearing my race suit. It's absolutely cold as the sun sets that day.

[13 Dec 2019]
I woke up a bit late due to the tiredness I suffer from after the RevSpeed Super Battle event, combined with the soothing cold winter air flowing from my ventilation and electric fan. I guess it's a common thing for us from tropical countries to sleep with any kind of air conditioning, be it an electric fan or an AC. We were closer to the equator after all, so it's bright and hot almost every day, and rain season is quite a blessing to allow us to cool down for a while. For those who live in the hills and mountain areas, it's not really a big deal since the air is still cool enough even at midday, but for those who live in the coastal area........you can try frying egg and chips at midday and they should cook very well.

As I took my shower, I remembered my appointment with Muza to accompany him for his special deal. I immediately sped up my shower, quickly change into my hoodie and denim, wear my racing gloves, get into my sneakers, grab the RevSpeed magazine I received from the Super Battle, skip brunch and set off to the new KS HQ in Tokyo with this song blaring in the Silver Queen's speakers. Two hours later, I arrived at the HQ. Muza was there, but Marc were nowhere to be seen and Ziga apparently was just moving off from Inawashiro.

"Yo Muza, where's everyone?"
"I'm not even sure, it's been empty when I come here. But it looks like someone has used our tools"
"Someone? AJ? Marc? Someone else?"
"Marc, and his friends I guess. I mean look at this AE86"
"Eh? An AE86? I don't remember any of us owning an AE86-"
"That's my point. It must be one of his friend's"
"Hmmmm good point"
As we wait for Marc and Ziga, we walked upstairs and chill at the lounge.

"Anyways Edo, how's your race yesterday?"
"IT'S AMAZING! Well, I didn't win, but what an event it was!"
"It seems like you enjoyed it. Tell me more"
"I enjoyed it A LOT! Quite a lot of pros at the event, and turns out a lot of my friends joined as well!"
"Wew, it's already the time you share blankets with the pros, eh?" *chuckle*
"Eh, ideally I'm still far from that, but seeing them run in front of my eyes is just.....majestic man"
"I know that feel, after years of seeing them on your phone finally you can watch the real deal"
"Yeah! And oh, I've got a free magazine as well! Let me pick it up in my car" *runs downstairs*

So, as we waiting for Ziga and wonder where's Marc, we read the RevSpeed Magazine that I got. An hour later though, we heard an engine sound, then someone, maybe two, stepping into the garage. I wonder who is it?

"Hey, you know who that is?"
"I don't think so, none of our cars has that engine sound. Wait here, observe from above"
"Roger that"

And so, Muza went downstairs and talked to a copule standing in front of the garage. Turns out the man is Hanteo, one of Marc's close friends and also his colleague. The woman behind him is Kumi, Hanteo's daughter. After Muza had a bit of chatter with Hanteo and telling him to park his car at the garage's storage room, finally Marc arrived to the HQ with even more of his friends in his recently bought Evo IX MR.

And the next thing we know, hilarity ensues as Marc bickered with Muza and Hanteo upon his sudden disappearance. Turns out Marc had a lunch with his friends, but (a)He forgot to leave any messages to anyone, and (b)They were outside for longer than they should. Marc almost forgot our appointment over Muza's special deal as well, so it's no wonder that Muza spilled his thoughts to Marc's face for a while. After they done bickering and Marc's friends continued their work on the AE86, I went downstairs to greet Marc and flex the RevSpeed magazine copy :lol:
"Yo! Marc my man! Look what I got from yesterday's race! Yeaaaaaa!" *waves the magazine in excitement*
"Ooh nice. What's that?"
"A free copy of RevSpeed magazine, baby! Man you should've been there!"
"Ah, I wish I could, but right now this AE86 is one of my top priorities right now"
"Well yeah, your Evo is already alive now, but what about the Mustang?"
"That's my premier job as well, but I'd like to save a bit for other parts"
"Mmmm I can see that. Gotta keep that American authenticity. Ah by the way are these your friends?"
"Exactly. And yeah they're my crew, most are my colleagues as well"
"I want to talk with them but I don't want to disturb them. That young woman over there is yours as well?"
"Yep, not my colleague but a close relative to one of them"
"Well she looked like a high-schooler.......is that really your taste in woman, mate?"
*lightly pushes me* "AY, NO! I'm not THAT kind of pervert or a creep-"
*parries in panic* "OI! I meant those who are younger than you, not outright high school girls man!"
"Ah, ummm......possibly, it could be, but it could be not as well"
"Oh come oooooon just tell me. Though not gonna lie, she's cute and attractive......."
*lightly slaps me* "Ha! You're the pervert one! And don't you ever try to cheat on Sera! REEEEEE-"
"Ey what? It's just natural that I'm attracted to girls man! I'm still as straight as Monza's main straight!"
"Well you're right, but ain't you already got Sera for your own?"
"Eh? Oh, I don't even started a relationship with her, we're just close friends that is all"
"After everything that happened in this summer?" *in mocking tone* "Oh you poor poor thing........."
"Eh, poor I am indeed. At least she indirectly saved my life once......."

At this point, finally Ziga arrived in the KS HQ with his Evo 6. Muza separated us and stopped us from our bickering.

Mu: "Oi STOP FIGHTING! Ziga's here!"
Ma: "Oh, already?"
E: "Phew, finally!"
Mu: "We're almost late for the deal mate, let's bounce now!"
E: "Aight, let's bounce"
Ma: "Hold up, let me giv my crew some pointers"
Mu: "Okay, I'll go ahead"
E: "I'll go ahead as well. And I wish she didn't listen to us earlier, dang........"
Ma: "Well, yeah I wish as well. It's quite embarassing" *laughter*

After Marc giving his pointers to the crew and handed them his keys to the garage, we set off to the deal location somewhere near Tokyo. To make our trip quicker and to make our lost time waiting for Marc and Ziga, we stormed the C1 loop once again. We were all on high spirits as I blasted this song on my Evo's sound system.
As I've mentioned earlier, Muza will trade his C63 for something else, presumably something even more expensive. Seeing as performance European cars would rack up a high value in Japanese used car market, I still wonder what he will trade the C63 with. At this point I'm quite confident enough that he'll trade it with any sportscar of his choice, be it an Asian, Euro or American one. They simply spells exclusivity, don't you think? Added with the fact that it's left hand drive import, the selling price for this car would rocketed even further. I still had a lot of questions in my mind as we carved our way through the expressway.
Let's talk about the cars we're running with right now, aside from my own. First off, Ziga's Evo VI TME. Yes, I swear that is a TME model. You see, the legendary TME was offered not only in red, but also in various colors. The colour catalog is exactly the same as the one Mitsubishi offered for the regular VI, which as far as I could remember, doesn't include the now-memetic yellow from the Evo V catalogue. And the side decals was a standard feature, but there's an option to delete them. The bits that you had to have are that front bumper, special Recaro front seats and possibly the engine bits lifted from the Group A WRC racer. It just happened that the red ones with that side decals become Mitsubishi's poster boy and therefore the most sought after, since it resembles closer to Tommi Makkinen's all-terrain weapon of choice.
[align=justifyNow onto Marc's Evo IX MR. The MR edition of the VIII and IX iterations are the fastest of all the Evos offered by Mitsubishi back in the day, and the IX MR boasted a healthy 287 BHP by standard. Marc owns the 6-speed MR GSR version of the car, which is quite well-equipped comfort and performance wise, plus special suspension kit provided by Bilstein and lightweight BBS wheels. Marc plans to modify this car lightly so it can match the performance of the UK-only Evo FQ-300, which, you guessed it, has circa 300 BHP. That's basically what I planned for the Silver Queen back then......except that I unintentionally surpassed that target up to 450 BHP.[/align]
And finally, we got Muza's subject of the trade, the W204 C63 AMG. This C63 was originally owned by @Benny back in the USA, aided by @Soju who found the advertisement for it. It had a light damage when bought, and with Benny being a massive Mercedes fan, he decided to buy it outright and restore it to roadworthy conditions. Later though it was used for several hundred or probably thousand miles before it was sold to Muza to clear some space in the StS's Ardmore garage (though there's more than that, I can't remember what is it). After landing in Japan soil, Muza gave it a brand new suspension kit and wheels, lowered it, and.......only drove it several times before once again sat parked in the KS HQ. With Muza securing a new daily in the form of an M4, Muza felt it's the perfect time to let this thing go.
After some hours driving and weaving around traffic, we arrived at the deal spot, a luxury and import car dealership. I'm glad the deal isn't a shady one indeed! And after I assisted Muza to sort the deal and papers for both cars, we all waited for the new car to roll out. After some time of banters and meme exchange with Muza, Marc and Ziga, finally the awaited car rolls out from their storage garage.

It's a pristine, pure white Porsche 930! According to the papers Muza handed to me for a while it's not the Turbo version though. Nevertheless a 930 is a 930, and that means an instant passport to a pure sportscar driving experience. And presumably a safer one, since the Turbo version were infamous for an extreme amount of turbo lag, causing the drivers to went out of control once the turbo boost finally kicks in properly and leading to a sizeable amount of wrecked 930 Turbos and dead drivers. These series of accidents earned the 930 Turbo a grim nickname of 'Widowmaker'.
With the deal sealed, the Merc let go and the new 930 secured in Muza's hands, we decided to go back to our cribs. But realizing that I haven't eaten all day, and both Ziga and Muza could have something to bring back home with, we agreed to have a late lunch stop at a Burger King joint. And over there, we have a brilliant idea......

You see, by today's meet, we accidentally had a huge inter-generation meeting between the Evos. From the first gen, there's my Evo III. From the second one, Ziga brought his Evo VI TME. And finally, from the third gen, Marc has his Evo IX MR. And by coincidence as well, all the Evos that are here were (a)The final Evo for each of their platforms and (b)The fastest Evo Mitsubishi offered when they were on sale. So, before we had our lunch, we decided to have an impromptu photo session of the cars. Ain't it beautiful to see a wide band of generation reunited? Though I have to admit, a burger joint isn't really an ideal place to unite them :lol:
As we eat our lunch and I continue to flex the RevSpeed Magazine in my hands, someone called into my phone. After I gulped a piece of my BBQ beef rasher and took a sip of iced tea, I answered the phone.

"Hello, Yuan Edo here"
"Ah hello Edo-kun. Kitagara here"
"Kitagara.....ah, Kitagara-sensei, is that you?"
"Yes, it's me. How's the progress of your translation?"
"Mostly done, will finish the rest of it today"
"Good to hear! Ah listen, are you busy at 15th?"
"No, I don't think I will. Do you need my help for the day?"
"I have an idea. Come to Tsukuba circuit with the documents, I'll be there as well."
"Good idea, but what will be on for the day there? A drift day?"
"Even better. It's the AE86 festival"
"Wowee! But I don't have an AE86-"
"Ah don't you worry, we'll drive together in mine"
"That's quite kind of you sensei, I appreciate that. Okay I'll go there"
"Great, see you at the track then. Have a nice afternoon"
"See you sensei, good afternoon"

I don't even have an AE86 so that's actually not on my bucket list, but there you go, I was invited to the AE86 festival. This time though, I will only be riding shotgun. And that means I will go to Tsukuba Circuit thrice a week.....how cool is that? :lol: And later on when I checked the even't information page, turns out aside from free runs for AE86 and ZN6 owners they also had a drift competition, as well as time attack competition. And they will also have a guest as well.

To allow myself preparing for the Eastern Kanto circuit trials the next day, I decided to leave the boys earlier than I should. I wish I could see Marc's crew again and talk with them.........they looked like a good bunch to talk and drive with. And of course I would like to visit the KS HQ for another time, it's quite comfy enough to be called a second home for pretty much everyone. I guess I could sleep there as well :lol:

[14 Dec 2019]
It's the final raceday of the year! The race is held after lunchtime so I could wake up a bit late this time, and suffer less from having a cold shower in the winter. Plus I can also have another proper breakfast! The only problem would be......I forgot to wash my own race suits, but at least I already did wash my race undies, so I don't have to race under my own undried sweat from days ago :lol: After having a proper brekkie and packing up my race suit and helmet, I went off to the circuit again.

As I arrived at the circuit, I do my usual routines: Install the timer beacons, set the race number stickers, go to the locker room to change into my race suit as well as to heed my call of nature, get back on the paddock and have some banters with fellow racers while waiting for the drivers briefing. At this point it has become a normal routine for me, but way back then, I didn't expect myself to be able to do this all the time :lol: Eh, we never could guess the twists and turns of fate itself, though there are some that admittably can be bent. Had if I never considered to enter RAYS Challenge in Hyper Meeting earlier this year, I'll never get the taste of competitions until now.
And then it was time for drivers briefing. To remind you again of the classifications (though at this point I expect you to know well about it) in the Eastern Kanto Circuit Trials championship, let me give you another short overview of it. Thankfully, it's much shorter and simpler compared to the complex classifications of RevSpeed Super Battle:
[*]NT1: <=1600cc Road cars, including MX-5s of all generation, but no VTEC/MIVEC/Similar sytsem allowed
[*]NT2: <=2000cc 2WD and 4WD Road cars
[*]NT3: >2000cc 2WD and 4WD Road cars, as well as rotary-engined cars
[*]AT: Anything from above-well, pretty much anything with automatic transmission

Turbocharged, supercharged and rotary engined cars has their engine capacity multiplied by 1.5
Since my Evo has a Tomei 2.2L stroker, that landed me in the NT3 class intead of NT2. I'm currently sitting in 8th in class and 10th in overall standings after skipping the 5th round at Sodegaura Forest Raceway. All I had to do is do my best to improve my position in the final standings. The format of the day is 1x5 lap shootout, which seems a bit more forgiving compared to the usual 2x one-lap shooutout, but for me it's even more strict and punishing. Basically you only got three lap to socre your lap, with the rest of them used for getting out from and back to pitlane. If you make a small mistake at one of the laps, you can still immediately try to recover at the next one. But if you crashed your car early, it's quite an obvious game over. And there are 30 cars today, which are 10 cars from NT3 class, 12 from NT2 class, 7 from the NT1 class and only one from the AT class.

With the drivers briefing over, we all went back to our cars and prepare for the final competitive run of the year, and the race control tower blasted this song to spice up our preparations. Moments later, it's time for me to get into the track and use the three chances that I have to set my laptime.
Although there's relatively enough grip at the start, I decided to take it a bit easy on Lap 1 and then start to open the taps in Lap 2 to give myself a better idea over the track conditions. Once again, the winter breeze became a godsend for everyone's engines but not so for the tyres. Nevertheless, we all went absolutely flat out for one more time in this year before having our winter breaks. Some will be running again in January, some will run at February, and a few more would come back at March.
As Lap 3 started for me, I gave it all that I could with my Evo. AT this moment I almost can't feel my own body, as if my own body and vision has been glued and fused with my Silver Queen. It just felt so direct and united, every movement of my eyes and hands quickly translates into on-track movements. It might not be the best run I ever had, but it certainly what I feel like a dream. I was........ascended. Yeah probably that's the best word to describe the feelings that I had.
And finally, I crossed the line for one last time this year. I can't wait to see the final result! I immediately return to the pits and once I did, I quickly get off the Silver Queen and had another call of nature. As we waited for the final results to be announced, we all return to the timer beacon and have a late lunch in the track's canteen. It was all jolly and relaxed in the canteen, and everybody talked their plans for winter and next year. I do want to have a snowboarding session with some of them, but not only I don't have any single snowboarding equipments, I never had the chance to do any snowboarding in my life since I came from a tropical country :lol:

An hour later, the resuts are in! I scored a best lap of 59.468 seconds, unexpectedly placing me 4th in NT3 class and 6th overall! And with that result, I landed in 6th place in the class's final classification and 9th in the final classification. I could've snagged 8th overall since I tied with the 8th place, but since he attended more rounds than me, he had the right to be placed 8th. But hey, at least I actually improved my position in the classifications! :D

And with that, I won quite a lot of memorabilias and a 2020 calendar from TMAC as the event's host (and that means I've got quite alot of mugs and keychains at the end of the year :lol: ). As for the monetary rewards, I got quite a lot from them:
- 4th place in NT3 class, Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship final round = V$ 600
- 6th place overall, Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship final round = V$ 800
- 6th place in NT3 class final standings, Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship final round = V$ 1000
- 9th place overall final standings, Eastern Kanto Circuit Trial Championship final round = V$ 400

After the podium ceremony has finished and everybody had their final chatter and banters, I went back home in a freezy, dark sunset. But no, that wasn't my final visit to Tsukuba for this year, because I still got one more thing to do..........

[15 Dec 2019]
........and that is the AE86 festival! Well, I myself don't have an AE86 and I don't want to cause a ruckus by parking my Evo in the paddock, so this time, after Ii arrived at the circuit, I went to the public parking spot instead of the paddock, and walk on foot for a while to the paddock. As I arrived there, there were a sea of AE86s and ZN6s, and probably also several AE85s welcoming all the visitors that day. But one question remains: Where's Kitagara-sensei's AE86?

I walked to the other end of the paddock to find this lovely, period-correct example, sitting on SSR MK III wheels and completed with Cibie bumper lights. I do remember Kitagara-sensei's AE86 having Cibie front lights as well, but the wheels were totally different. Is this his car or somebody else's? Nevertheless I spent my time for a while by admiring the AE86 and taking pics of it.
Suddenly, a voice was heard from my left back.

"Enjoying the cars here? Do you like my car's new upgrades?"
"EH WHA-Oh, Kitagara-sensei! I-I'm sorry for being a bit rude"
"No no, no problem at all"
"Ah yes, did you change the wheels sensei? I don't think it looked like that the last time I saw this car"
"Yes, it's now sitting on SSR MK III wheels. I was getting bored by the previous wheels"
"Aaaaah I see, wise choice on the new ones sensei. Period-correct, I should say"
"That's excatly what I was for, a period-correct look"
"Anything else that is new?"
"Switched to new valves and cams. Was considering billet heads or even supercharger but nope"
"Well, supercharger would be an overkill, but billet head is a good idea"
"Yeah, probably someday"

With the drivers briefing coming up, we went off to the conference room. Today's event are split into two sessions: Free run session, where everyone are free to drive however they like until lunch time, and the competition session where the drift and time attack competitions will be held. The drift competition are split into clubman class and pro class. Whereas the pro class has the usual single and tandem runs, the clubman class only employs the single run format. As for the time attack, they're split into the AE86 and ZN6 classes. Kitagara-sensei originally wanted to enter the clubman drift competition, but eventually he doesn't think he would cut it with fresh, unproven parts.

And later on the special guest was revealed: It's Kunihiko Bandoh and his AutoBahn Soarer! Kunihiko came from the same crop with Under Suzuki, being an office employee who likes to tune his car. Just like Under, he has developed the Z30 Soarer for roughly a decade, and this year finally he made his international debut by entering the Soarer in WTAC, aided by Under in the process.

With the driver's briefing over, we jumped into our cars and get ready for the free run session. I am riding shotgun inside Kitagara-sensei's AE86 to see him fling the AE86 sideways for the first half of the day. After decades of owning and driving the car, I wanna know just how far Kitagara-sensei still got it. And I should admit, this is the first time I'm inside an AE86. Of course, I'm quite excited to be driven in one because it's that car from Initial D (though it's not the exact car that either Takumi, Wataru or Shinji drives), but I'm also excited because I've got to get inside one of the motorsport icons in general.
You see, as described in Takumi vs Shinji battle, AE86s were popular in both rallying and touring car racing before it does in drifting scene, particularly in Japan and British Isles. Due to it's relatively cheap price back then, AE86s are quite sought after in England for touring car racing and Ireland for rallying, resulting in quite a lot of AE86 lurking in various conditions around Ireland. Just ask the guys at Juicebox. Meanwhile, in touring car racing, the AE86 did so well and was raced by a lot of drivers, that it took home 1986 and 1987 BTCC driver and manufacturer titles, as well 1986 European Touring Car Championship manufacturer title with barely any sweat, facing faster cars such as M3 E30, Sierra R500 and Rover Vitesse 3500.

Finally we were able able to line up at the pitlane after queueing for a while to get into the track. In just over 5 minutes the track has turned into a huge band of 4A-GE powered orchestra, covered in thin tyre smokes from everyone that drifts here and there. And because it's AE86 festival, race control tower pumped for us a lot of Super Eurobeat collections along the day. Initial D, AE86 and Eurobeat songs has been associated with each other these days, and it actually shows :lol:
As we're exiting the pits, Kitagara-sensei was really on it. He quickly swing the car and held on it as he created a calm but speedy flow and transitions. I was holding myself in the velour stock seats, but I can't help but admire Kitagara-sensei's skills on the run. He might be a senior man right now who has barely any time to enjoy his car, but once he do, he let out all of his passion and remaining skills into the track. And as you can see, he still has a lot under his sleeves. It's true what they say, once you've got the passion, you can do anything you like.
He was quite fast and tidy around the track, he could clear the final corner sideways with ease and at speed, something that I should admit I can't do properly until now, since as you already know it, I rarely drifts. And once I do, it's usually at Nikko or Ebisu instead of Tsukuba. In fact I've visited the track multiple times now and I only drifted once here. Kitagara-sensei also easily connects the drift from the last corner into a sleek sanpatsu/triple flick down the main straight and the first corner. Understandably though, he opted out from doing a wall tap.
After mutiple laps of drifting, we went back to the pits. There are quite some time left to drive on the track, so I was confused as why we were stopping in such an early time. Did we toast the tyres already?

"Um, sensei, is that all for the day?"
"Well no, there's still more"
"Eh? Why we're back into the pits then?"
"Take the wheel"
"Um, excuse me sensei?"
"Take the wheel, I want to see you drive"
"Ah, but um, it's your car, I'm not sure if I could-"
"Yes you can. You're a racing driver, you should know the car's limits already"
"Ah, I kinda do, okay then. Well, here goes"

And so, we stopped the car and switched places, with me behind the wheel now. With some time left to drive the AE86, I drove to the pit exit.
At first, I tried to keep the car going grippy and safe, but as the rear of the car kept on swinging all the time, eventually I had enough and just have the car going sideways as well. At first it felt like the rear tyres are running on ice, but eventually catching and holding the car sideways felt quite easy. Is this what AE86 drivers like from the car? EIther way I can feel the AE86's lightweight body makes it very, very controllable in my hands.
And once again, my sights and mind has been opened by a brand new experience behind the wheel. Another flavour to savor in my hands, eyes and minds. It's a totally different experience from any cars that I've ever driven. Yes, I could have driven it with my usual grip driving creed, but this time going sideways is the way to go. I still hold back from going sideways at the last corner though, since I don't want to bin Kitagara-sensei's car into a gravel bath or even the armco. And no, this doesn't make me want to own an AE86 since I've got no money to buy one and there are too many cars in my stable currently, but hey, that's another car ticked off the must-drive-in-a-lifetime list ;)
And finally, our time in the track is over. As we went back to the pits, I remarked on how well the AE86 is prepped for going sideways. After all, it's been owned and prepped for years. In both mine and Kitagara-sensei's eyes, the AE86 finally has gained that ideal setup. After we went back to the paddock, we went for lunch in the track canteen with other drivers and enthusiasts.
After lunchtime, it's time for the drift and time attack competitions. My mind was fixated to the time attack ones, particularly since turns out two of the Japan's fastest AE86s also joined the fray, which are the Carbon Junkie AE86 and TS Factory AE86. Fun fact: Both cars didn't even touch the 300 BHP power figure! But where the cars lacked in power, they cover it up brilliantly in weight reduction and aero works, weighing less than 800 kg and sporting a mega-sized aero kit. And of course there's also the AutoBahn Soarer as well. It's quite an unforgettable day, and I thanked Kitagara-sensei for the invitation as well at the end of the day.
Last edited by BigSmoke on 21 Dec 2019 14:01, edited 2 times in total.

BigSmoke
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 20:56

And because I actually managed to surpass the character limit for replies, I'll put my finances calculations here:
► Show Spoiler
As always, thank you for stopping by and see you soon! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 22:42

Our little Evo gathering was wonderful! And as always, great job running on Tsukuba man. Too bad for Suzuki and his S15 though, that guy is one of the all-time greatest TA racers! And it's great that you managed to catch the AE86 festival too - of course Sensei gave you a try with his 86, knowing your racing experience for so long. I enjoy driving mine so much too, by far not as powerful as the other cars but you can still drift it and go fast with ease!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 04:16

BOI WHAT A GREAT UPDATE!
Congrats on the races, Silvaru Queenu is always behaving like a champ!
Also, Muza, you are a mf maniac, a FUCKING 930!
Btw, that evo meet and ae86 day were epic! I'm thinking of getting an evo anytime soon, idk hehe
Great vibes for all of u boys!

Keep it up my n-words, and remember.

DON'T FUCKING CHEAT ON SERA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 07:21

Lagano wrote:
18 Dec 2019 22:42
Our little Evo gathering was wonderful! And as always, great job running on Tsukuba man. Too bad for Suzuki and his S15 though, that guy is one of the all-time greatest TA racers! And it's great that you managed to catch the AE86 festival too - of course Sensei gave you a try with his 86, knowing your racing experience for so long. I enjoy driving mine so much too, by far not as powerful as the other cars but you can still drift it and go fast with ease!
Weeee I know you'll like it! Yeah, I really hope Under's car will be fixed for next year's Attack and WTAC.
FranklinAnderson wrote:
19 Dec 2019 04:16
BOI WHAT A GREAT UPDATE!
Congrats on the races, Silvaru Queenu is always behaving like a champ!
Also, Muza, you are a mf maniac, a FUCKING 930!
Btw, that evo meet and ae86 day were epic! I'm thinking of getting an evo anytime soon, idk hehe
Great vibes for all of u boys!

Keep it up my n-words, and remember.

DON'T FUCKING CHEAT ON SERA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Muza and co.'s rolling like a rich man right now :lol: Well I'd say GRAB AN EVO MAN you should try it! Any Evos would be a great starting point.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 02:08

I will someday, i will, but you know that i grabbed some even more exciting! But i need that track car, i owe me that project! Someday soon, someday...

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 03:33

FranklinAnderson wrote:
20 Dec 2019 02:08
I will someday, i will, but you know that i grabbed some even more exciting! But i need that track car, i owe me that project! Someday soon, someday...
I know I know, but the point is........

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Associate

20 Dec 2019 09:52

Wew, that was one mouthful read i must say :lol:
Silver Queen shredding Tsukuba has become a casual sight now. Probably half its miles is on that circuit xDDDDD
Either way, the good ol' Evo 3 really does go hard!

And ayeee y'all thanks for accompanying me for the rather ambitious exchange deal that i just pulled off!
seeing the "generations" style parking area was rather pleasant too!

Also another thing i must say, Kitagara-Sensei's Levin really does look fresh doe :o
Kinda makes me want one ngl

BigSmoke
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 13:31

Niatross wrote:
20 Dec 2019 09:52
Wew, that was one mouthful read i must say :lol:
Silver Queen shredding Tsukuba has become a casual sight now. Probably half its miles is on that circuit xDDDDD
Either way, the good ol' Evo 3 really does go hard!

And ayeee y'all thanks for accompanying me for the rather ambitious exchange deal that i just pulled off!
seeing the "generations" style parking area was rather pleasant too!

Also another thing i must say, Kitagara-Sensei's Levin really does look fresh doe :o
Kinda makes me want one ngl
Welp, sorry for basically draining your bandwidth :lol: Yeah Ii still didn't expect me driving competitively around Tsukuba at least once a month to be a routine, but here we are and not even once I regret about it ;) The Evo III barely unfazed by just about everything, it's a strong runner indeed! But I need something even stronger.......and that's why the Evo V is here

Enjoy the new Porsche my man! I'm glad to see you finally going to the big steps of the auto world :D And I know you'll love Kitagara-sensei's AE86 and its period-correct look, it's just so.........right :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

21 Dec 2019 12:56

OwO ayy more time attack with the queen damn you ended up 7th not bad considering there was time attack 34 :D Damn a full evo squad and a beautiful merc mmm. Also a very nice 930 looks soo nice wish i can own an old porsch one day. UwU a levin ae86 my favourite one especially on some good ssr's :D

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #2 - ???

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

21 Dec 2019 14:02

NotPerfect wrote:
21 Dec 2019 12:56
OwO ayy more time attack with the queen damn you ended up 7th not bad considering there was time attack 34 :D Damn a full evo squad and a beautiful merc mmm. Also a very nice 930 looks soo nice wish i can own an old porsch one day. UwU a levin ae86 my favourite one especially on some good ssr's :D
It's quite a fun way to end the year innit? Not only I got to jump into the arena with the pros, a lot of them are my favourites as well! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

25 Dec 2019 16:18

Way to go man! Another track day in the bag for the Silver Queen and the BIGGIE SMONK, seeing Kitagara-sensei's AE86 was absolute EYE-CANDY THOUGH, see you on the track soon, yeah? ;)
s t a y c l a s s y

BigSmoke
Gangster

26 Dec 2019 05:23

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
25 Dec 2019 16:18
Way to go man! Another track day in the bag for the Silver Queen and the BIGGIE SMONK, seeing Kitagara-sensei's AE86 was absolute EYE-CANDY THOUGH, see you on the track soon, yeah? ;)
Yeaaaa see you soon as well :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Soju
Associate

27 Dec 2019 12:45

That looks pretty fun! I should make some track sessions some day!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 22:22

It look fun at track, I should having track day project one day...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

28 Dec 2019 05:06

Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:45
That looks pretty fun! I should make some track sessions some day!
Buzzsaw wrote:
27 Dec 2019 22:22
It look fun at track, I should having track day project one day...
Oh you really, really should! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

BigSmoke
Gangster

28 Dec 2019 19:51

Winter Brhapsody

Yeah I know, I don't have any rotary-engined car yet but hey, that doesn't hold me back to have fun :D
Time to spent the rest of the year in the jolly, freezy snow-covered streets of Japan!
Finally I got time to modify my cars again, and also it's time to hit the track one more time!
As usual, let's delve into the update to see how it all unfolds shall we? :D

[17 Dec 2019]
With snow coming more intensely these days, there's nothing much that I can do these days, since I prefer to stay in my warm crib rather than freezing myself outside. But then again I don't want to have a repeat of my summer holiday, where I ended up heavily bored (and there wasn't much races at summer)......at least until a good friend asked me to drive for her, and of course the Ebisu Summer Matsuri taking away my boredom as well. And now, with quite a lot of free time before the next time attack event (which is obviously at next year) and a lot of cash in my hands, I guess I can grab my tools once more and pimp some of my rides. And of course there's my S15, which I have abandoned for quite some time. Since I need it to run at February, it's the paramount project at the moment.

And then there's also Kaede the vert, which is now pretty much done, but I guess I could do some refreshing visual touch on it. I want to make it a little more, um, baller. As I've said on the very first page, Kaede started as a lowrider style project, but thanks to the Weds Albino wheels (they're rare and doesn't need a 5-lug conversion, hence I bought them), the project shifted to a new direction of half-kyusha, half-lowrider. If you're wondering, yeah, it's not just the Americans that loves the lowrider culture, the Japanese does as well! Obviously American land yachts are still used as the mod base, but it can be done on Japanese cars as well. But if I did make Kaede a lowrider, I might skip the hydraulics part and just focus on the 'low' aspect. "Sounds nice Smoke, but why an S13?" Well, it's simple: Mine is a USDM model, in fact I bought it from USA and shipped it to Japan.

And there's also the idea to make the headlights of my S13 to wink. I do like sleepy headlights as well but they might not be sha-ken or even cop-friendly, as it requires you to close it manually by hands if you want to fully close it on daylight, and the quickest way to do this requires you to cut one of the headlights wire. I don't think cops and MOT/sha-ken inspectors are gonna like it, so I say winking is the way to go as you can still fully close the lights. Problem is, it's rather hard to be done, as the lights are naturally manufactured to open and close together.

But then I found this guide, where the writer uses an Arduino kit to make his Miata NA headlights wink. Here's how it works: A single click of the headlight switch will pop the driver's side lights. A double click will pop or close both headlights. Which headlights you want to pop can be changed by holding the switch a little while. Sounds neat, innit? And it's relatively not so pricey as well. Although my programming skills is a bit rusty at this point, thankfully the writer kindly hosted a source code for it, so all I have to do is to play around with the code a bit to my liking.

Sadly though, it's snowy outside and I'm not in the mood to go outside, so I spent the rest of the day looking for some more inspirations. First off, crystal taillights, since it's widely used for luxury car mods, and it kinda resembling American car taillights as well. And then I have another idea: Beige interiors! You see, a lot of luxury cars every now and then offered cream, brown or beige interior packge instead of the usual black leathers. The S13 and S14 (not sure about S15) was also offered with beige interior package besides the grey velour and black alcantara ones. Problem is, they aren't quite popular with your common S13 and S14 consumer segment, which results them in barely any of them being sold, let alone ended up in the used parts market, even in Japan! The soft top is even rarer, and the dash is.....garish I'd say, so I'll keep them black. This leaves the seats and carpets to be beige.

A short text chat with S-Chassis guru Adrianne (@RocketBunnyS13) opens a new way to accomplish it: Dyeing the seats! Or for even faster and effective result, rattle canning them works as well. But as I think the paint might not spread properly, I decided to go dye instead. At most times they can be found in auto shops as well so I don't have to order them online. As for the carpet, there are quite a lot of universal carpets, so I'm gonna look for those in the shop as well, hopefully available at the nearest UpGarage or Super Autobacs.

With Kaede's visual upgrades sorted, I moved on to the S15. The S15 technically only needs handling works to deem it ready to roll, but then again the engine (except ECU and intake) and transmission (except driveshaft) are still relatively stock, so I need to revamp them as well before going to the caging process and finally wrap it in a proper livery. With all the cash I own right now, I didn't hold back at all to splash them for car parts, although I decided to save some for engine upgrades since I know it'll be impossible to finish them all in an instant. And then there's also the Evo V as well, which still need to undergo transmission and engine mods as well.

So what I bought for the S15? After some text chats with Adrianne, @Soju and Marc (@topy), get ready for a very, very long list (Also take note that my S15 has Z33 6MT transmission):
That's quite a long list isn't it? When you're this dedicated to your car and the motorsport world, the petrolhead bug bits hard and you can't stop pouring those money like a pancake batter mix :lol: Sadly though (but absolutely reasonable), due to the christmas and new year holidays, they would come in around 1-2 weeks. I'm not really in a rush so I don't mind at all, actually. With the S15 shopping list sorted, I took a nap and hope it'll be a sunny day to go shopping for Kaede tomorrow.

[18 Dec 2019]
Despite the rather gloomy clouds, my wishes came true as there's no snow falling from above as I prepare myself to go shopping for (and with) Kaede. After donning my jackets, glasses, and beanie, I roll out to the chilly Tsukuba suburbs with Kaede. It is amazing that it's actually quite sprightly in the snow, despite being very low and the KA24DE not having much power to begin (and I don't really want to add much more). The rear end were slightly being more shaky as well, probably due to all the snow and ice on the road, despite it riding on open diff and thick Dunlop Sport SPs.

First off, I'm going to an electronic equipments store to grab the Arduino kit and every cables that I need for it. Thankfully, they got some of them and of course they got a hell lot of cables, for a grand total of V$30. Ah, if you're wondering, you know those scrolling LED texts seenon various stores and roadsides? You can make and program them with an Arduino kit. You can even make a speedometer out of it for your sim racing rig in case you can't read the in-game ones, although nowadays you can use your phone instead. And nearby the store there's a takoyaki vendor, so to warm myself up I drove there for a while after shopping the electronic bits and bought some. Man I love Japanese snacks! :P
Next up, to my local UpGarage to search for the rest of the bits I need, which are tail lights, carpets and leather dye. Thankfully they got them in store. I picked up the quite popular D-Max crystal tail lights for V$227, a universal carpet for V$21, and a complete leather dye kit for V$88. With everything from my shopping list completed, I went back home.
Aaah yes I think I should mention about a bit of changes in my garage. Specifically, I've adorned it with new posters. The first one here is the promo poster for 2019 24 Hours of Spa, one fo the biggest endurance event in GT racing (that doesn't involve prototype cars), the other two being 24 Hours of Nurburgring and Bathurst 12 Hours. This year's Spa 24H.....or should I say 19H, since 5-6 hours of it were red flagged due to heavy rain, went absolutely amazing, with a lot of cars falling apart like flies before the rain and hours of intense fight for the lead near the end. Here's the highlights of the event:

The second one here is the 2016 British GT round at Spa (the 2019 ones was meh), the only race in the calendar held outside the British Isles. Speaking of national series, it is constituted that a national/regional series may have two round outside the country/region the series is held. Add more than that though and it'll be upgraded to be a continental series. A good example of this aside from British GT is Germany's ADAC GT Masters, which visits Zandvoort (Netherlands) and Autodrom Most (Czech Republic), and Japan's Super GT, which also races in Sepang (Malaysia) and Buriram (Thailand). This year's British GT Spa round was absolutely fantastic at the final 5 minutes, topped with three-wide battles and a chaotic finish. Here's the full race vid, but I've fast forwarded it to the final 4 minutes:

And finally, the official poster for BTCC's Diamond Jubilee (or 60 years if you don't get it) celebration from the 2018 season. This absolute door-to-door racing series was celebrating its 60th birthday at two venues, Goodwood and Snetterton, with multiple cars shown across different generations, including the monstrous Group A cars and the very popular Super Touring cars. The current generation cars doesn't miss the action either with special liveries. Can you recognize all the cars in the poster?
Okay we've veered too far, let's get back to Kaede. After adjusting the codes for the popup headlights and bringing my laptop to the garage (I'll explain later), first off I installed the crystal tail lights. Suits the car better don't you think? Say goodbye to the bleak OEM lights and hello to the timeless crystal lights.
Next up, fiddling with the headlights. I brought my laptop to the car to upload the code to the Arduino kit.......and so I can read the instructions while working on. After some time remembering which cable is which and installing them into the car, I check to see if I did it correctly. And happily, I actually did! :D
And finally, dying the seats. Removing the seats was quite hard as I tried not to rip off the canvas roof or trip into the windshield as I lift those heavy seats. And then there's the dyeing process, which was rather difficult, the dye was barley enough for everything, and it took some hours for it to dry off properly so the dye won't wash away when you wash the seats. After the seats has removed, I removed the carpet, which was much, much easier.
After some hours passed as I wait for the dye to dry off with a sim racing sesh and cooking sesh, I went back to the garage to pick them up, install the carpets and then the seats. What do you think, they match the car's laid-back personality don't you think? :D And I think I can improve it a bit with wooden steering wheel. Do you think I should get them as well? If yes, should I get wooden Nardi Torino or Momo Heritage Indy?
Later that night, I received another text message. Turns out it's from Daffa (@Annyeong-bruh-saeyo), a teacher at kindergarten and a barista in a cafe around Tokyo. He's also my comrade, though initially he lived some years in Essex, UK, before moving to Japan. From the text he sent to me he wanted to meet up with me, and then accompany him to the new KS garage. He has known the KS guys (Adrianne, Marc, Muza (@Niatross)) for a while, but he only know their now-abandoned garage and recently heard they moved to the new one.

I told him to meet me up at Tsukuba University's parking lot at Dec 20th. With the location agreed and waypoint sent, I went off to sleep.

[20 Dec 2019]
It's time to meet up with Daffa and get him to the new KS garage. It's quite cold and snowy outside, but still bright nonetheless and not so much snow was on the road. After another cold shower (and cursing on why I didn't install hot water taps) and a quick brekkie of yet another onigiri, Ii went off to Tsukuba University. The uni's currently closed for winter holiday, but I'm sure the parking lot are still available to use. This also means I can't get a meal on the canteen though.

After some time of waiting as it got rather frosty outside and the sky turns a bit darker, finally Daffa came with his VW Polo GTI. Back in UK he used to have an 2JZ-swapped Skyline V36 imported from Japan, but he had to sell it since it didn't turn out comfortable enough as a daily driver. As a replacement, he bought the Polo, which then he brought along to Japan as a daily driver. Compact cars are abundant in Japan as you know it, but they're rarely an European one, so it's quite a refreshing sight.
Performance-wise the Polo is standard, aside from the pea-shooter Remus center exhaust to fit the Polo Cup rear bumper, but visual wise it has some sweet additions. Aside from the aformentioned Polo Cup rear bumper there's also a replica of Polo R400 front bumper and bonnet and those Kosei K1 wheels (also known as BuddyClub P1). Fun fact: The R400 bonnet design influenced the Polo WRC's bonnet design. And as we all (or maybe you don't know), the Polo went on to be a dominator in WRC and World RX for years.
With the snowfall getting more intense and the wind slowly became stronger, I and Daffa decided to get going and went off to the KS Garage to warm ourselves inside the garage. I'm kinda sure Adrianne, Marc and Muza already had their winter holiday going, so they should be in the garage at the moment. As we tread through the busy Tokyo highways and sometimes duck behind the snowplow trucks, we enjoyed a little bit of winter cruising.

After a long time running in traffic (it's a good thing we avoided the highways, there was an accident there), we arrived at the KS garage. Aaaand we immediately brush the snow off our cars to make it better in the pics :lol: It's quite warm inside, so it's a good thing we came here after all.
In the garage, Muza was busy detailing his brand new 930 he got in the previous update, AJ was chilling upstairs at the lounge, while Marc reads a copy of Option Magazine while planning what should he do to the Mustang and Evo MR, since the Evo X has been finished. I didn't see the AE86 his friends worked at the previous update, presumably it's been moved inside. Meanwhile as Muza gave Daffa a tour of the garage, I can't hold myself back from admiring the 930. After all it's a popular racecar way back then, and also as you know it, one of the star cars of Wangan Midnight, which in turn is a nod to the real life Yoshida Specials 930. Fun fact: Due to Porsche's exclusive licensing rights to EA, Namco as Wangan Midnight games publisher had to work around to include Blackbird in their games. In the early games they used a Gemballa Avalance, an extremely bonkers (both performance and visual) 964 (or was it 982?). Then in the mid-00s they switched to a Nissan Z33 (really!). It took them almost two decades when finally they include RUF to the car list, and finally in 2019 they got the long-awaited Porsche license.
As I, Daffa and Marc joined Adrianne on the lounge and start to make a ruckus by blasting various anime music, and eventually recreating the Torture Dance and the famous Carnival Phantasm intro, Muza told us to turn off the speakers and proposed for a trackday at Tsukuba Circuit. The circuit was still open until 22 Dec before christmas break, opens again at 26 to 28 Dec befor closing again for new year and track cleanup break, so we agreed to go there at 22 Dec and get the others to go as well. In the end, other than five of us, we got Franklin (@FranklinAnderson), Ziga (@Lagano) and @Benny to join us.

[22 Dec 2019]
Trackday time! It's quite a sunny day, and thankfully the snow and ice was considerably thawed, so track conditions should be similar and great to go for a trackday at the track. Apparently almost everyone had went off to the track, but no one has actually arrived there, so I took a quick shower, took a bite of yet another onigiri, don my hoodie and denim, grab my racing helmet, gloves and shoes, and set off to the track. Speaking of onigiris, fun fact: While the westerns nicknamed rotary engines as Doritos, the Japanese nicknamed them Onigiris, keeping up with the food theme :D

Spectacularly, I arrived first to the track. I guess my time attack addiction has creeped to my daily life as well :lol: I parked the Silver Queen at the paddock and warm myself up to keep myself, um, warm, as I wait for everyone to arrive. There's nothing competitive going on today, so for now I'll take it easy with the Silver Queen. I don't know yet how much rubber was left in the AD08Rs but I guess there has been a lot of them peeled out throughout the year.
After a while, everyone has arrived with their cars. First off, Benny as usual rides his signature R33.......with a striking change. Apparently Benny had grown bored with the maroon red colour on his R33, and rather than spending days to fully repaint it, he simply wraps the R33 in the famous Bayside Blue from the R34 catalogue. I have to say, it looked tasty! It kinda reminds me of the good ol' Calsonic R33 and Nissan's R33 LM racer, which one of them has blue shades.
Then there's Ziga with his rareboi Evo VI TME. Considering I'm preparing an Evo V for time attack purpose, it's a great chance to see it running and to take necessary notes from the TME. Probably Ziga also wanted to experience what I did way back then, driving a stock Evo around Tsukuba.
Muza also show up with his recently lightly modded M4. It has been receiving KW suspensions and Advan RZ-DF wheels, sitting on Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. Ah man I wish Ryuji is here, I know he'll love this thing! The M4 is a brand new replacement to the C63 previously featured in the previosu update, which ended up traded with the 930. So far Muza has enjoyed the M4 for daily usage, but he hasn't give it the full beans. This is the M4's time to shine.
Then there's Adrianne with his......Audi A5? Well, since it's particularly tuned for style rather than speed, I'm a bit unsure whether if it'll run well at Tsukuba, and I winder why he didn't bring either his S15 or S14 instead. Even I had to warn him over this: "You might be lowered man, but you can't be slow for today! Low and slow is not the keywords!"
Marc finally brought his main weapon, the Evo X! Marc said he has driven the Evo X several times in Tsukuba to test it, but I never seen it in action. For the first time ever, I'm able to see it in its complete guise, and this time, he will also do a timed run. It's quite important, since he targeted the car to be able to race on Attack series next year, and inAttack, along with aspiration and tyre types (as well as aero kit for Real Tuning class), the car's best lap time will determine the car's classification. The car is streetlegal as well, much like ASSIST M4 or Tarmac Meister S2K.
On different ends of the spectrum we got Daffa's Polo GTI, the least powerful car of our bunch, and then there's Franklin with his 1400+ BHP Supra A80. The Polo is a popular choice for starting a rallying or touring car racing career, but Daffa might not be really looking forward to hurl his Polo to that extremes. Meanwhile, seeing a car reaching or even surpassing 1000+ BHP isn't really a new or impossible sight, as proven by Sami Sivonen and his Audi R8 1:1, and a time attack Supra isn't a new sight either as proven by Rasty's double-winged Supra and Esprit's Supra effort, but the problem is, this Supra is tuned for expressway racing instead of circuit racing, hence these near-OEM aero, other than a rear diffuser. Combined with long gearing, this can be a challenge to drive.
Later that day, we all run on the track. As I'm the local who sometimes literally goes around the track for breakfast and lunch, I gave them all some pointers by having myself leading the out lap, then I let everyone go up to speed in the next one. Track conditions were dry and nice, though decreased track use and snowfall from previous days means the track provides next to no grip, and heating the tyres took some time. And going off-track is a big no-no as well, as everything has turned into a mudbowl off the tarmac.
As I've predicted, only Benny and Marc could get up close and overtake me at some points, with I catching up to Benny in retaliation at some times. Unsurprisingly, Muza, Adrianne, Ziga and Daffa can't keep up due to their car's performance, though Muza isn't that far off my tail at the beginning, but surprisingly, neither did Franklin. I guess the chassis and engine can't keep up on changing directions quickly while holding all these mighty powers. Af for Daffa......he ended up simulating traffic for all of us :lol: nevertheless, everyone seemed to enjoy the track sesion.
I decided to end my run early, since y'know, I've been running on the track monthly after all, and I want to see how everyone else keeping up on the track by my own eyes, which should be easier if I'm not driving. But then Muza went into the pits as well and approached me after he went off his M4.

"Wew Muza that was fast. Did anything went wrong?"
"Eh, no, nothing. I stop to look for you"
"Errr......what? Anything I can help?"
"How about if you drive my M4? I'd like to see how you drive"
"Oh, sure, good idea"
"And um, I'd like to hear your opinion about the car as well"
"I'm not Jeremy Clarkson or Chris Harris, but I think I can do that"

And so, Muza handed me the keys to the M4 and we switched sides, with Muza now in the passenger seat. We roll off the pits and start our hotlap.

The M4 is one of the modern fan-favourite BMWs, having that spot-on chassis and power balance despite being shrouded in modern tech. On paper it's the least powerful between its rivals, the C63 AMG and Audi RS5, but it's also the one that might be the ideal driver's car for some, as opposed to the rowdy and wild C63 or the ballistic but heavy RS5. It's up to the driver's preference of course, as Benny might argue, being a Merc fanboy and a former C63 owner, or Adrianne, who is an Audi fan and owns an A5. But for me, though it's not really the Ultimate Driving Machine like BMW markets it, this is a proper modern track day hero, just like the M3s of the yore. Then again as I mentioned, it lacked.......a bit of beans for a modern car, though this can be solved easily.
The M4 is also one of BMW's current motorsport spearhead, alongside the M8 GTE, M6 GT3 and the M235i Cup. The M4 fills the gap in the GT4 category, where it received additional 50 BHP, rollcage and simple aero, which conforms GT4 category philosophy of 'improved track day cars' for amateurs and junior racers. In 2018, the M4 took home the Bathurst 12 Hours, British GT and Blancpain GT Asia class titles, and this year it added Dubai 24 Hours, European GT4 Championship and another Blancpain GT Asia titles to BMW's cabinet. In Blancpain GT Asia, Team Studie's M4 constantly dominating almost all rounds it entered. If that doesn't spell 'potential' and 'performance' to you, I don't know what will.
What I admire from the techs are the capabilities to indulge slides when driven hard, yet also providing comforting ride when not used intensely. It also brilliantly reduce body roll, so it stays flat and fast when you went sideways. Well, I can't hold myself back from flinging it, and judging from Muza's cheerful reaction he doesn't seem to mind. Now that's what I call tech advancements! :D
With the M4 drive and reviewing over, we returned to the pits, and found Benny chilling in the paddock already outside his R33.

"Wew Benny, already finished? What's your time?"
"57.9 secs"
"Wait let me check the timer" *rushes to the car* "I gotta see it by myself"

Turns out he actually did, scoring 57.904 seconds as best lap, around two seconds faster than my usual lap times. Granted it has much more power than my Silver Queen, and R-cars are one of the most sought-after car for time attack racing, but for Benny's first visit to Tsukuba, that's quite amazing!

In other news, Benny has bought yet another car. It's been less than a month yet Benny and Ziga has fullfilled their garage. Yare yare daze.....

"Hey hey check this out kiddo, I bought a new car" *shows an R32 being on sale*
"Again? God damnit Benny, you haven't finished the S14 yet man!"
"Ah nah nah, that can be put aside for now. I have a plan for the R32"
"Oh wait, what is it? RB20? RB25? I'm sure that's not a GT-R though"
"Nah it's not. Manual GTS-t, so RWD RB20DET"
"That's not bad, I think I used to drive it in Gran Turismo 4. And by the looks of it it's been used well"
"It sure is, 137k on the odo"

Some time later, we spotted Marc attempting a hotlap. I immediately grab my phone and start the stopwatch as we're all watching from the pit wall.
Judging by how Marc's Evo zipping around in that hotlap, Marc has found the perfect setup formula for the Evo. It ran around effortlessly, and Marc didn't skip a beat while the Evo flows around the track as it's been glued into it. I guess the aero kit and Advan A048 combo worked well, and I'm proud I once laid my hands on it.
As Marc crossed the line I stopped the stopwatch. The result is........57.416 seconds! My measurement might not be accurate, but the correct one shouldn't be far off it, and given that the ASSIST M4 also scores somewhere around that time, that's quite amazing! My measurement turned out to be close enough, as later that day Marc's VBox showed a time of 57.382 seconds, which became his new personal best. One and a half year of car building has paid off handsomely! And this also means a new target time to beat for my S15..........
Some time later, Franklin stopped at the pits and came to me as well.

"Biggie! Biggie! There you are!"
"Oh hey Franklin, what's cracking?"
"Hey, can you drive my Supra?"
"Eh? Why? Something's wrong with it?"
"Nah, I just want you to drive it"
"Ah okay cool, pass me the keys"

After we changed positions, we rolled off the pitlane once again.

As I expected, Franklin's Supra is rather nose-heavy, and somehow so does the steering, though it also feels quite direct. Perfect for expressway blasts that demands small but precise steering movements, but absolutely would tear your arm muscles in short circuit like this. I guess it's more fit to drive around, oh I don't know, Twin Ring Motegi (and probably not Suzuka since it's still twisty). But here, it's rather out of place handling-wise. The expressway-focused gearing doesn't help matters either, being distant like the earth and the skies, but hilariously that also means less footwork and gearchanges. 2nd and 3rd gear are enough to navigate most of the track, and we haven't even topped the 4th gear at the end of the back straight! :lol: Still, I had to continously blip the throttle mid-corner in order to keep the engine running.
But that wasn't the end of my driving stint. Apparently when we came back to the pits, Ziga has waited for me in his Evo VI.

"Hey Smoke, don't you want to try the TME? I know you would"
"Oh sure sure, why not"
"Good, take the key then"

At this point I don't really have to introduce the TME, but it's a nice thing to drive as well. Since the Evo V shares the same platform as the TME, I could take some notes from the car. The TME is a nice daily car, but it also demands you to drive it hard to fully enjoy it. The WRC-grade engineering really shows once you throw it around corners and try to break the grip, pretending you're Tommi Makkinen or Kenneth Eriksson. The exclusive suspension and quicker steering ratio also helps you dictate the car's direction correctly. This is truly a car that let you live your rallying fantasies.
Finally, after a long, hard track day and driving four different cars, the sun sets and we all decided to go back home. I guess this is how you should spend your winter holiday........when it's not snowing that is :D

[26 Dec 2019]
I was spending a lone, snowy evening in my crib, sipping warm tea, eat some biscuits and watching evening news on TV as I heard a knock on the door. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Open up mate, it's me Ziga"

So I did.

"Oh hey man, come in come in, woah it's cold outside. Wait, you're alone?"
"Yeah, it's just me"
"Where's Benny?"
"Aah y'know, working on his cars as usual. I need a rest, there's too many of them I got a headache"
"Eh, I feel ya. There are quite a lot of ongoing projects that you guys had to do"
"And almost all of them are outright bonkers!"
"I know, right? Still, could be worse. Look at mine man! I have Evo V, S15, and Tico"
"That's not bad-"
"The S15 has to be finished by February, and the Evo V by March"
"Even in your own crib you're racing against time"
"Life itself is racing for me now I guess"

*insert guitar strums here*
(Or just go here if you can't wait to see the continuation. Of course I'll tell it in my perspective as well in my next update)

► Show Spoiler

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Associate

28 Dec 2019 21:11

Tsukuba with the squad was just as fun as i thought it would be! :D
Im sure the others will agree too
Such a vast spectrum of build styles all in one track gunning it xd

Regarding the M4, you're definitely right about it lacking beans
Since ive dealt with suspension for the most part the 425hp number starts to feel low compared to the cars weight
Finna fix it soon ;)

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

28 Dec 2019 22:57

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That was a nice weekend, and the last event of the Sup!
I'm glad that you drove it and liked it!
About kaede, daaaaaaaamn that's a sexy ps13!
Your cars are always hot asf!

I'm waiting for the next update

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

29 Dec 2019 08:57

Niatross wrote:
28 Dec 2019 21:11
Tsukuba with the squad was just as fun as i thought it would be! :D
Im sure the others will agree too
Such a vast spectrum of build styles all in one track gunning it xd

Regarding the M4, you're definitely right about it lacking beans
Since ive dealt with suspension for the most part the 425hp number starts to feel low compared to the cars weight
Finna fix it soon ;)
I'm glad you enjoyed our run together! Wew can't wait to see what you gonna do to the M4 ;)
FranklinAnderson wrote:
28 Dec 2019 22:57
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That was a nice weekend, and the last event of the Sup!
I'm glad that you drove it and liked it!
About kaede, daaaaaaaamn that's a sexy ps13!
Your cars are always hot asf!

I'm waiting for the next update
Glad you enjoyed the run as well! I know you'll like Kaede as well :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

29 Dec 2019 12:12

Man, Tsukuba is looking really fun track day, you made me want to buy track project after new year. :lol:

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

topy
Associate

29 Dec 2019 12:29

The lower tyre profile and grippier compound made wonders to the car, specially noticeable on hairpins! Quite a fun time around Tsukuba

BigSmoke
Gangster

29 Dec 2019 13:44

topy wrote:
29 Dec 2019 12:29
The lower tyre profile and grippier compound made wonders to the car, specially noticeable on hairpins! Quite a fun time around Tsukuba
I'm glad you enjoyed our run together, and congrats on a new personal best! I have a feeling you're ready to tackle the pros already :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

29 Dec 2019 18:23

Oh you managed to make the vert wink? ;) Nice little touch, it must be so fun playing around with that haha. And like you said, it's no problem if you get pulled over, compared to sleepy eyes!
And we made our last track day of the decade so awesome, so many cool rides from the boys! I'm glad that we tried each other's Evos too :D

BigSmoke
Gangster

30 Dec 2019 05:26

Lagano wrote:
29 Dec 2019 18:23
Oh you managed to make the vert wink? ;) Nice little touch, it must be so fun playing around with that haha. And like you said, it's no problem if you get pulled over, compared to sleepy eyes!
And we made our last track day of the decade so awesome, so many cool rides from the boys! I'm glad that we tried each other's Evos too :D
It's quite amusing clicking the switches to make it wink quickly :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed our time together, and yeah the Evo exchange was a huge success :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information