V$ Franklin Garage

Lagano
Gangster

Man you did an epic job on that S14!! Finally it's back to life better than ever before. And the GTR, woah! Great mix between the Motorex Blackbird like you mentioned, and the Nismo Z-Tune.
Also that Supra is one nasty wreck, what will you need that V161 for? Can't wait for your buddy to make it a drift car though!
FranklinAnderson wrote:
08 Mar 2020 01:14
Wicked Devils (マ夜胃)

Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills
The people it kills gets up and kill...

Finally, the update is here! A lot of stuff happened in these months!
So, let's rewind to see what happened!

October 30th, 2019.

In this day, i got the new build in the garage after some days of sorting out the delivery.
Let's take a look!
This is the new project! Maybe you know it!

I bought an S14, and not any S14!
This is Ziga's (@Lagano) old s14! A 97' Nissan Silvia K's built to drift
RB26 Swapped w rb25 5 speed, zenki front end, navan aero, etc, nice car
But what happened with it? Well, some days before Hagibis Typhoon hit a big part of Japan
Mostly Tokyo, where this car was stored, as u know, Ziga in that time was in OKC, so he couldn't pick it up
So, it got totaled, and that's where i came! I bought it for 4000, and with shipping 5000!
Very cheap, isn't? Well, interior is nasty, suspension and brakes are fucked, and engine is probably fucked and frozen.
Let's tear it apart and see how fucked this car is (well, i know because it's finished, technically lol, but let's show it to u).

We took the engine, transmission, windshield and the vinyl wrap, and we realized how fucked this car was
Engine was frozen and rusty, suspension was corroded, brakes, bushings and other stuff was very fucked up,
So, what i did? well, spend a lot of money and make the best s14 that i could do, so, let's see the 4 month progress!

We teared the car to the skeleton, and we started with a long list of mods!
A lot of the parts were supplied by the Side 2 Side shop, so, BIG THANKS TO THESE GUYS! Real MVP'S
Also @Nightkid will be doing the livery, so, this is a community project
And the rescue of a VStanced legend.

The S14 got a lot of love! We cleaned the body, removed the superficial rust that it had
Put the new Works9 bodykit with a kouki front end, D-Max hood, Kouki wing, OEM windshield,
and other bits that we will put like Kouki front and tail lights.

Also we put the completely new suspension, incluiding:

Wisefab front and rear arms kit, Tein coilovers, a new oem steering rack, StopTech 4 piston 332x32 big brake kit
Hydraulic E-Brake and some Work CR Kai 18'inch wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ102 tyres
(I ended up swapping the wheels for some chromed Work CR 3p, you will see them in the final of the update, well, u saw them in the teaser)
So now, the handling departament is in great shape!

In the interior the car got everything new because the old interior was DESTROYED with that dirty salt water
So, panels, dashboard, head liner, wiring and other bits got replaced with new oem parts
But we added to the recipe a Nardi Corn deep steering wheel, Bride Zeta III seats, the hydro, a Haltech Dash Display
A custom panel for the new oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost gauge and the Programmable Fueltech FT300 ECU
We had to relocate the ac controls and stereo in the center console where the hydro is mounted, a little bit unpractical but hey, RACECAR.
Also the stereo has bluetooth so hey, i can still put some music and have ac, not too bad.
Also i bought the harnesses for the seats but we don't have the rollcage so for now we are using the stock seatbelts.
So now, the interior is tidy, fresh and ready to rip!

And you thought that the engine will be stock or like a mildly built sr or some shit like that? SIKE.

We got another RB26 from an R33 with a CD009 transmission with an adapter kit and a EXEDY Hyper Twin clutch
The engine it's stock, but u think that we are leaving it stock? HA, SIKE.

We teared it apart to the short block, we changed all the gaskets
We put a Greddy metal head gasket, we put the stock head but with a agressive but streetable port job
The head was put in the engine and filled with some other goodies like Tomei 272 cams,
Supertech valve springs and retainers, adjustable cam pulleys, Greddy cambelt and pulley kit, and Brian Crower valves
Then we put a Greddy turbo kit (gift from @Benny , thank u boi) that was in his old gtr, capable of more than 1200hp)
The kit incluided the turbos, custom intake plenum, the manifolds, intercooler with piping,
fuel rail, blow off valve, wastegate and new air filters
Also we put Injector Dynamics ID2000 Injectors, an Apexi PFC D Jetro AFM, Supertec R35 GTR Smart coil conversion kit,
Fueltech Wideband kit with sensors (O2 Sensors), ecu Patch Harness, 5 point grounding kit, and a AEM fuel pump.
All of this linked to the Fueltech FT300 ECU.

So now, the car is in the paint booth, let's wait until the paint is done, u will love the colour, it's perfect!
And with the livery that we will put, it will look NUTS.

2 weeks later...
(i don't have the exact day because i lost all the dates)

The painting job is already done, it looks wicked!
(obviously, i grayed out the colour in edit so u don't see it)
The lights are in the car, wiring was done, the engine is in the car with new ISR mounts
We put a KAAZ 2way LSD into this thing, a short shifter and a new driveshaft
We put also the intercooler, a new Kakimoto muffler with a custom exhaust pipe
And a new 48mm Koyorad aluminum radiator with the fans and other stuff.

So now, it's time to put all the bodyparts that are missing and try to start it!

It looks wicked, i love it! Now, let's try to start it...

*CRANK*
*CRANK*
*STARTS*

IT STARTS, I'm so happy, runs so smooth,
We put a preset tune for driving around the block, checking if it's all ok and take it to the dyno
And that's what we did!

After some pulls and tuning we got to the final hp result.

685HP, that's perfect for this car, high hp, but streetable! Lovin the result.

But as u know, SLP is closed, so i lost my job, but luckily i found a job, but i have to move to Saitama.
So i got my YEET35 and the s14 shipped, and i drove the r34, luckily @Nightkid wanted to help me
Also she wanted to pick up a car from Osaka, so she helped me with the move with her uncle.
Also she will do the livery
So good memories, and almost two years of progress, Thank you SLP.

Now, let's rewind to today.
I moved to Saitama, why? I have some work in the Tomei Factory in Tokyo
And saitama is near to tokyo, so i have my personal shop here and my house.
Also i did a lot of things to the R34, but we will see them later, not let's get back into the S14.

After more than 4 months of work, effort, love and sweat, the s14 is ready.
So, u wanna see it?

Well, say hello to Dragon!

(clicc for more enjoyement and see the photos when the song kicks in)

IT LOOKS AWESOME!
The chosen colour was a custom red based of an Nissan AR2 Red.
The hotboi livery was made by @Nightkid and me
And we recreated all of the old window stickers (except the side ones) but with a lil touch.

I'm impressed of this car, it's the best s14 that i could build. I love it!
The attention at detail, the engine, the suspension, damn.
This is a great car! I want to bring it to SEMA some day when i get the opportunity.

So now, it's time for the GTR baby!

The gtr some of the same upgrades as the S14, but with some other stuff, the s14 was a drift car
The r34 is probably or a track car or a wangan car, so it's tuned in another way.

Shall we see it?

Say hello to BlackBird!

Do you like it?! I LOVE IT!
I took the concept car from Blackbird, the 1st R34 imported to the USA for MotoRex, but this is in another level...
In the exterior the car got a Z-Tune conversion with a Top secret carbon hood, carbon fiber side skirts and carbon fiber rear diffuser
All matched with a satin black paintjob.

In the suspension departament we put HKS Hipermax coilovers
Rigid bushings, the same StopTech 4 piston big brake kit that the S14 has
And some 18'inch BBS LM wheels with the same Dunlop Direzza DZ102 tyres.

In the engine we got also similar stuff to the S14.
We put a Garrett GTX3576R Gen II turbo kit, Tomei 272 cams, Supertech Valve springs and retainers
Brian crower titanium valves, adjustable cam pulleys, a Haltech Elite 2500 ECU, Injector Dynamics ID2000 Injectors, Apexi PFC D Jetro AFM,
Supertec R35 GTR Smart coil conversion kit, Haltech Wideband kit with sensors (O2 Sensors), ecu Patch Harness,
5 point grounding kit and an AEM fuel pump, an Exedy Hyper Twin clutch, a Kaaz LSD, Kakimoto muffler with custom exhaust pipe
Greddy cambelt, greddy metal head gasket, short shifter and all new oem gasket replacement.
I'm hoping for high 600's, low 700s with this configuration

And in the interior got a new upholstery like the Z-Tune interior
Nismo black and red steering wheel and a 320kph NISMO cluster.

This R34 got a lot of love, and this is the first stage
This will be a great project! I'll drive it like this to get in touch with the awd punch
Next step will be : Forged internals, bigger turbo, better tune and ready for the +1000.
Also some aesthetic changes, but for now i'm very happy with the result.

Now, let's see the new garage!

30 minutes later

Welcome to my new shop!

I got this nice shop from a contact, the same guy who sold the tokyo shop to SLP
Pretty nice, rent was pretty cheap and the place was equipped with lifts and other stuff.

So i already fitted my cars here, so let's do a walkthrough and show you my other cars.

We already talked about the R34 and the S14, but i had to show u some other shots

About this A80, this is a 96 Toyota Supra SZ-R, i bought it in Yahoo Auctions for 6k
Why? Because the SZ-R got the 6speed GETRAG that worth 9-12k easily, so i bought it as a parts car
I already got sold the most of the parts and the body the next week will be picked up by a friend from tokyo
He wants to build a pro drift car, so this will do the trick, he already needs to swap the frontend and the floor pan
so in that point he can do a lot more things to this thing...

And my beautyful HR Swapped Skyline G35/V35, or most known as YEET-35

This is my 04' Skyline V35, i bought it last year and used it as my practice drift car
It has a VQ35HR swap, new intake plenum, new exhaust, Tomei Procam camshafts with valves and retainers
Coilovers, my old LV1 wheels from my old R34 GTT and a brake upgrade.
I neglected this car for a long time, but even counting that, it looks awesome
I will make some more upgrades on it soon, but i keep it simple and reliable.

And, that's all, (for now)
Hopefully in this new life for me i will get more projects here and probably soon start a business
So yeah, hopefully you liked this 4/5 month update on the projects!

See you soon!

S14 costs

► Show Spoiler
GTR finances
► Show Spoiler
Final finances.
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
08 Mar 2020 18:37
Man you did an epic job on that S14!! Finally it's back to life better than ever before. And the GTR, woah! Great mix between the Motorex Blackbird like you mentioned, and the Nismo Z-Tune.
Also that Supra is one nasty wreck, what will you need that V161 for? Can't wait for your buddy to make it a drift car though!
AYEEEE, MY BOI! Thank you!!! It was a hard and expensive job but we got it done and we rescued a VStanced veterand and i should say legend!
And also thank you for the support on the R34!
About the supra, i bought it for parting it out because it was a SZ-R with the V161, so i bought it for 6k and sold the V161 for 9 lol
I already sold everything! When my buddy finish this thing i will be showing it to you!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO damn this makeover of the s14 it turned out sooo good with a new rb uwu that's really amazing and you kept the tt's which isn't usual uwu. Then you did a 34 that looks soo nice with the black + red accents and also you got a new shop dang congrats!!!
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
11 Mar 2020 17:56
OwO damn this makeover of the s14 it turned out sooo good with a new rb uwu that's really amazing and you kept the tt's which isn't usual uwu. Then you did a 34 that looks soo nice with the black + red accents and also you got a new shop dang congrats!!!
Thank you, both of these projects were very important to me, all of this is really crazy, i'm shocked that these things are happening to me!
Lots of work, really pay off!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Story Time : 
How i almost killed my parents 
at +300kph 
(威ギ 彙運 往ーヌ穏ー安マ)

Hi bois, as u know, we are in quarantine because of the Coronavirus, so all of the projects are stopped.
I bought 3 more cars, i will show them later when all of this stops, but now for not being so bored i will tell u a funny and scary story.
All happened like this...

Some day in the past, some hour in the past.

This happened when i still lived in Tokyo, i still had the supra.
And i invited my parents, my brother and my sister to visit Japan, and show all of my new stuff.
They supported all of my madness since i was a kid with my dirtbike and the time that i had the sentra and the 240, they helped me a lot and also they were gearheads like me, my mother worked in Willow Springs, drifted a SR20DET swapped S13 coupe and raced a Sentra GSR with the SR20 in her golden ages, about the 90s or 2000s, and my dad was in the Quarter mile in all of his muscle cars, he had Camaros, GTO's, Challengers, Chargers, and a LOT of mustangs! So a mom into Imports and a Dad into Domestics, what could go wrong? hahaha.

So in an action of gratitude, i wanted to show them all of the things that i did here.

So, i picked them up in Osaka's Airport in my R33 GTS25T, and my gf in the YEET35 recently wrapped , and the meeting was epic, really.

Monica : my mother
Daniel: my father
Nicholas: my brother
Marie: my sister
Lucas: my brother in law
Margaret: my sister in law
Jessica: my girlfriend

Me: *enters to the airport and see his family*
Everybody: SCREAMING
Monica: Frankie, my baby! I missed you a lot! *crying*
Daniel: Son, how are you doing, i missed you!
Nicholas: Heeey frankie bro, i missed you goddamn!
Marie: Frankieboy! I missed u dumbass, at least u left the driveway empty
Me: I told you that we will reunite and i will take u to Japan! And the driveway will never be empty marie!
Me: Heyyy brothers in law, how is it doing?
Margaret and Lucas: Very good actually, thank you for incluide us in this trip
Me: Don't thank me really, u re my family goddamn!
Monica: Well frankie, where will go now and in which car? You got an uber here?
Me: Uber? HA, we are going in two of my cars, jess is in one of them
Daniel: Let's see what u got my boi, let's see all of ur imports

(i don't have photos of that moment so i'm showing old pics of the cars)

Daniel: THOSE ARE YOUR CARS? daaaaaaaaaang that they are wild!
Nicholas: OH MY FUCKING GOD, U OWN A GODDAMN R33!
Me: Yea nickie! Hahaha, Pops, this is a Nissan Skyline R33,. This is not a gtr, is the GTS25T, the rwd variant with the RB25 engine with single turbo, the gtr is RB26, all wheel drive, twin turbo and in the exterior is beefier, but i couldn't get one yet because it's out of my budget, but still the GTT is hella fun!
Marie: Congrats my bro, that r33 is beautyful.
Me: Thank you marie, really
Nicholas: How much power is making?
Me: About 320-330hp, it got a top mount single turbo, stock internals, fuel system upgrades and other stuff, nothing too crazy, it's my daily so i want to keep it simple. Yes, i daily this hahaha
Nicholas: I envy u brother, really.
Me: don't envy me boi, u are real capable of doing the same things as me, u have to work on it. Also these things are around 12k here lol
Marie: And about that g35?
Me: I'm glad that u asked! The G35 here is a Nissan Skyline 350GT V35, this one is my drift car project
Monica: What stuff u did son? It looks badass!
Me: Thank u mom! It got a VQ35HR swap from a 350Z, or fairlady, new clutch, new intake plenum, new exhaust, tomei cams, etc. about 350hp or more, i want to also keep it simple because this is my drift car, so i practice with it. the aesthetics in the other hand are real wild!
Nickie: Very nice dude, really!
Me: Thank you, you should get one in San Diego, for your first interesting car, V6, 280hp, comfy, cheap and badass!
Monica: And what other cars u got? Where u working?
Me: In a workshop, and i got one more toy haha, u saw some teasers but i will show u in a bit, nickie, u will enjoy it, this is one of ur dream cars!

After all of this chatting, we hopped into the cars, the bois in the R33, and the ladies in the V35, and we went to my house.

Me: *talks to jessica via phone* Hey jess, let me drive first to the house
Jess: Aight babe, park first
*We parked on the driveway, and we hop out.*
Me: Boys and Gals, u are ready to see my most ambitious project? the gift that i got after months and months of work and sweat? and money lol
Everybody: Yes!!!
Me, well, look at the other side, i will take it out, when i say to u "look at me" u turn around? Okay?
Everybody: Okay!
*Everybody looked to the front house, and i took the supra out of the garage*
Marie, Daniel, Nicholas and Monica: That sounds like a JZ, WAIT A SECOND
Me : *screaming* TURN AROUND!

Nicholas: OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU HAVE A SUPRA!
Monica: SON, OH MY GOD! U HAVE A SUPRA!
Daniel: DAMN SON, THIS WAS UNEXPECTED!
Marie: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, A SUPRA!
Lucas and Margaret: FRANK, OH MY GOD
Me: do you like it?!
Everybody: YES! REV IT!
Me: *Revs it to the limiter*
Monica: This is incredible son, congratulations!
Me: Thank you mom, and do you think that this is only cosmethic and some boltons? Nah fam, guess the hp.
Monica: 400
Daniel: 580
Marie: 620
Nicholas: 700
Margaret: 550
Lucas: 630
Me: 1410HP
Everybody: WHAT?!
Me: Yeah, and i did it by myself with my crew in the shop where i worked (in osaka), this is my highway racer car, i race in the C1 highway, top speed runs and all of that stuff, this car is one of the fastest on C1, more than 360kph, and is capable of almost 380.
Monica: ARE YOU CRAZY FRANK?! HOW U WILL DO THAT, AND HOW U ARE CAPABLE OF DRIVING THIS?!
Me: Mom, i know that is risky, and this car is real deal, but i really have it under control , in the hours that we race the highway is EMPTY, and the car is really good in the handling departament, not only engine, if you want i will take you and pops to the highway, it's one of the things that we will do.
Monica: ABSOLUTELY NO.
Me: Come on mom! This is one of the most exciting things that u will have in your life, is just incredible. I have all under control.
Daniel: I don't know frank.
Me: trust me, everything will be okay, i do this for a long time, i know how to do it.
Mom and dad: Okay, but if we got a heart attack it's ur fault
Me: Calm down and relax haha
Nicholas: And what about me?
Me: No, you not, because this is real risky, and u recently are 18, i can get u in the car and do some launches and fly by's but not the topspeed runs, also i have other things for you, also for marie, lucas and margaret.
Nicholas: Great!, Thank u frank!
Me: Don't mention it buddy, also this other activity we will do it with mom and dad, also u liked the car?
Everybody: YES
Me: well, let's do some launches!

After that we did some pulls and flybys with everyone, and they really enjoyed and shitted their pants, sadly i had to clean that mess.

Later that night, after a big goodbye, setting out locations via whatsapp and making a long videocall for the reaction, we went to the C1 with my parents, and i called my friend @MACKAY to take one of my parents in his R34, later we will switch parents so they get the full wangan experience, also with other friends down the road like @Niatross with his Supra A70

Me: Hey mack, these are my parents, Monica and Daniel, they are gearheds like us and made me be like i'm now
Mack: Hey miss and sir! How is it going?
Parents: Great, a little scared but excited.
Mack: Hahaha, it's normal, but u will enjoy it really, it's like a rollercoaster, but in a straight line, kinda, and at the double of speed.
Me: Yeah, it's addictive! We normally do runs of more than 360kph, i topped it out at 375, but we will do it at 300-320 this night.
Parents: *in sarcastic mode* Great, now we are safer
Me: Hahahaha, just chill, u will enjoy it. Dad, you will go in this session in Mack's R34. 20-30 minutes, and mom with me, then we will refill, let the cars cool down and switch, okay?
Parents: Roger that.
Me: Hey mack, turn the talkie on so we are in touch if anything happens, like everytime
Mack: Okay!

I don't remember what we actually said that night, but their reactions were golden as a ring!
It was a very nice night, but when they got out the cars, even walking was difficult to them and they were shaking badly
But after some minutes they got right. They survived a full hour of extreme highway driving at 300-320kph.

And what we did the rest of the month ? THE EBISU DRIFT MATSURI!
I showed them how to drift, they practiced in a rental car and they drifted THE YEET35!

Me: You are asking? Why we all got up early and drove to here? Well, here in Japan there's an event in Ebisu tracks, a full weekend of drifting!, and i will teach you how to drift in the YEET-35
Nicholas: YEEEEEEEEAH FRANKIE!
Me: Hahaha, you too!
Mom and dad: Are you sure about this?
Me: Yeah, this is a practice car, if it breaks, i'll fix it, and i'll show you how to fix it, well, mom already knows because she drifted a 240, radical!
Mom: Yeah, that was way back with a SR swapped 240, but i need to learn again haha
Me: No problem, even Lucas and Maggie will drift it, the only thing is, be careful with the cars in the track, if u crash, don't blame everybody, this is a circuit, and if the cars crash, broke or something, is part of the sport, first we will do school course and when u get ready, we will do all of the courses.

After some practicing, they got ready and i got in passenger seat with them helping, and...

AND THEY RIPPED IT, HELL YEAH! Driftings, some wall kissing, Even Margaret drifted it and did some rad laps! (until she spun out)
And nickie too, he's a maniac, and he got a lotta talent on this, he was so happy, SO HAPPY that some months later he got his G35 and started drifting it!

Overall, a great month with my family.

Remember bois, fight for ur dreams, do sacrifices, don't give up, really, don't give up
Dreams are around the corner, or at 1000 miles, depends on your commitment for reaching them!
Don't give up, just look my life as an example.

I started as a college kid with a broken 240sx

And i got the opportunity to go to Japan and start a new life, i took all of my stuff and got rid of that, i had to get far from my family
After i got the R32 i was eatin rice for months, the same happened with the 2 stages of the supra.
Nothing is easy, but if u got the commitment, it's more enjoyable.
Also, value the people who support you, they will be with you when the stuff gets bad.
They will be with you everyday. Value them

Fight for your dreams, don't cry on a corner waiting them to come.

Fight, just fight, you will reach them soon, trust me.

Reach your dreams.

Frankie's out

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Glads to see your family fairly enjoy-able!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

Haha that was one hell of a surprise for your fam! I'm glad they got to see what you were up to all that time until now in Japan.
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Yeah, it was a really great month with my family, really i want them to go back here for another shenanigans!
Probably i will pick a drift car (or i already picked) for my brother, my parents are real busy so i can't bring them, also quarantine is makin it imposible, so yeah.
Probably i will get him and his gf, maggie to Japan soon, when all of this shit stops...

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Also i found some photos of the rides that my mom and dad had, my mom had some s13's (Two 240s, a pink hatch and a champagne, later red JDM converted 240 coupe that we had for 8 or 9 years, and a 180SX that we had for about two or three months), an RX7 FC, the Sentra SER and a Z31 300ZX, and a Sentra SER Spec-V that was my first car and for the photos we went to Japan one or two times.

First she had i think a Corolla KE70 as her first car in 1989-1990 but she used it as a daily so no photos or mods

Then she got the 240 in 93, modded the KA until it broke, put an SR Redtop, painted it pink and did crazy shit too, until she got rid of it and bought the coupe.

So i think we got the coupe in 94, 95 that my mom drifted but i don't remember when because i was a year, maybe 2 old, it was champagne with an SR already swapped and the silvia front end, but later repainted to red with a fake japan plate, i remember a bit of that because i had i think 4 years old, and Marie was a year old.

And later we went to japan in 2003, almost 2 years after Nick was bord and we got the 180sx because my mom sold the coupe for getting the 180, my mother and father got into Hakone, Akagi, Usui, and Fuji Speedway, i was 10 years old so i remember that day with all of my heart!

When we got back she sold it and when we arrived to usa, then she got the FC RX7, a Zenki 89 RX7 turbo with a RHD conversion, it was one of the raddest cars that i remember, and was one of the cars that i learned to drive, the first one being one of the foxbodies of my dad and the latest was the B13 SER when i was 16 for practicing for my driving lesson.
And this car was really rad!, it was one of my favorite cars, and i was really mad when i had to say goodbye to it.
So i remember the SER, the Z31, two S13 (the champagne coupe, later repainted to red with the silvia front and fake jap plate) and the white 180 on 3 spokes with my dad and Nicholas on his arms),and the Z31 lol, also some photos of the time of when we went to Oregon i think and my mom drifted in some of the routes in the FC, it was incredible, later she got the 300zx and the SER B13, then she sold the 300zx and got the the B14 Spec-V that she gave to me.

Is fair to say that my mom was one of the evolution of the Hashiriya womens, but i know for a fact that she was a badass!

And my dad, well, he was the classic V8 american muscle, no replacement for displacement dad , he had a lot of muscle cars

He had a GTO Judge in the 80's that he drag raced, some foxbodys, even one is in a video, a notchback V8, later a black 5.0 convertible, a catfish z28 camaro, and a 67 fastback that we built in i think 2005-06. But in a moment with my mom and nicholas we convinced him to get a Jap car, so when he changed the Z28 catfish camaro, he got a 300ZX twin turbo around 2014-15, and he loved it, he still has it, so the v8 american daddy loved a jap car, what a turnaround haha.

And here are some photos of my first car, the Sentra SER Spec-V, when my mother wanted to change the sentra for an GS400, he gave the sentra to me as my first car, it was peppyasf! I went with Erwin Fenyvesi, my highschool friend in san diego with his RSX and we did a lot of shenanigans, track days in willow springs, drag races and other shit in our 4 banger sportier civic and sentra lol.
I did a lot of things, check this out

First into budget ricer in the winter, mudflaps, rims, window decal and other bullshit.

In the summer i worked my ass and put that cheap bodykit and a carbon fiber hood (not the best quality but hey i was 17)

Then i crashed it and swapped the front end and i put a GT2871RS turbo kit, nothing too crazy, it was i think 8 psi and around 275-280hp, it was peppy and with a lot of torque steer

But then i wanted to change so i returned it to stock and sold it, and then the 240 came, and this story started!

Lots of great memories happened and i'm really glad that all came like this!
Thank u y'all!

Remember, fight for ur dreams!
Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 02 Apr 2020 06:07, edited 5 times in total.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Damn so much old photos made you happys, jesus I love the Sentra! It was really badly faded red Sentra imported from American, my parent used that vehicle to taught me to drive during, I was teen. Lucky it was privated land that my father owned it, I somewhere I have crashed due faulty brake at private land but still it was quite fun to drive. :lol:
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Apr 2020 20:02
Damn so much old photos made you happys, jesus I love the Sentra! It was really badly faded red Sentra imported from American, my parent used that vehicle to taught me to drive during, I was teen. Lucky it was privated land that my father owned it, I somewhere I have crashed due faulty brake at private land but still it was quite fun to drive. :lol:
Yeah! I learned to drive manual in the SER B13, and in the FC rx7, and when i got my B14 Spec-V i was pumped!
So good memories!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy family reunion damn and you took the right away for the wangan runs haha that scared me too that one time. Then you took them all for a drif sesh on ebisu daammnn, pure fire bro!!!
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Apr 2020 21:43
OwO ayyy family reunion damn and you took the right away for the wangan runs haha that scared me too that one time. Then you took them all for a drif sesh on ebisu daammnn, pure fire bro!!!
Hahahaha, the family of gearheads lol.
Hopefully when all of this covid19 shit stops, i can get my brother here for some stuff.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Soju
Gangster

I hope the quarantine is done so your family could enjoy the scene fully as before!
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Such epic times with the fam dawg! Who wouldn't be surprised by an all out Soup? And I honestly think Margaret has the goods to become a drifter HMMMMM
s t a y c l a s s y
Nightkid
Gangster

Oh your mom was ( and still is) a badass for sure !
But how is it possible , that the RB is still in OnE pIeCe , It´S sO uNrElIaBlE :´)))))))))))
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Soju wrote:
03 Apr 2020 13:38
I hope the quarantine is done so your family could enjoy the scene fully as before!
Hopefully the quarantine stops soon , i already managed my brother to come here but quarantine started so the flights were canceled.
But when all of this stops he will get here soon, i got some ideas.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
03 Apr 2020 16:05
Such epic times with the fam dawg! Who wouldn't be surprised by an all out Soup? And I honestly think Margaret has the goods to become a drifter HMMMMM
Yeah, it was epic, really epic.
And margaret who is the classic shy girl, but in the track she's raaaaaad! Also my brother, they are a great couple lol.
He was coming to Japan in April but the quarantine kicked hard so all of our plans were shut, so yeah
When all of this stops, i will get him here with maggie!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Nightkid wrote:
03 Apr 2020 16:14
Oh your mom was ( and still is) a badass for sure !
But how is it possible , that the RB is still in OnE pIeCe , It´S sO uNrElIaBlE :´)))))))))))
Yeah, my mom is a badass, and i'm so proud that she survived to the sup and that she ripped the YEET-35 in Ebisu!
Also i'm really surrised that the r33 didn't blew up at the second that i handed the cash to the previous owner lol

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Bois, gals, i will not make this a regular update because it's not.
I had an accident an hour, hour and half ago, i'm okay, my gf is okay, we are okay, injured but okay
i will tell what the fuck happened, i was driving the G35 because out of my cars it's the most daily driveable so i used it as my daily.
I was going off work, in the highway after picking up Jessica from his job in Tokyo, when we were in the highway coming to Saitama, all of this shit happened
We were driving like 100-120kmh, but all of a sudden, an suv clipped the left rear end of the car, made me spunout, sideswiped a keicar, and rear ended the trailer of a semi-truck, a very nasty accident, i was good, only with cuts, bruises and a lot of whiplash, Jess broke his arm because of the suddent explosion of the airbag, got some bruises, cuts but overall she's aight.
And the car, well, let me show you.

The impact was so brutal that the hood broke the winshield and entered into the cabin, and the doors were jammed.
So the windshield had to be broken off and we had to exit from there, it was really nasty.
The suv driver claimed at fault because he got discracted with his phone, you are joking, right?
So, that's a reminder of not using your phone while driving, because of that we almost got killed.

I'm really sad because Jess got injured bad, she's ok but she has a broken arm, cuts, bruises and probably a lot of internal injuries.
Also i'm pretty injured internally, also with cuts, bruises and other shit, but we are good, kinda.
Also i'm sad because i had a lot of stuff planned for this car, a new stage of the yeet-35 drift car, but now all of that is scrapped.
Maybe i can get another g35 and redoit but idk, let's see.

Hopefully the car was with insurance, passed shaken about 5 months so the car legally is okay, so i can get the insurance money
Also we can claim the money for the injuries and that dumbass ends without his license, so yeah, hopefully all of this gets sorted out this week.

Be careful on the road, don't text and drive, please.

-frank

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Oh god, massive F to the V35, that's quite a horrible crash. At least you're okay however, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery to your GF.If I were you, normally I'd wreck the s**t outta either that texting driver or his car with either a crowbar or hammer, but eh, that'll only prolong the issue, so props to you for keeping your head cool as well.

I think there are still some stuff salvageable from your V35, so why not purchase a new one and transfer the parts to it? :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
04 Apr 2020 05:10
Oh god, massive F to the V35, that's quite a horrible crash. At least you're okay however, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery to your GF.If I were you, normally I'd wreck the s**t outta either that texting driver or his car with either a crowbar or hammer, but eh, that'll only prolong the issue, so props to you for keeping your head cool as well.

I think there are still some stuff salvageable from your V35, so why not purchase a new one and transfer the parts to it? :D
Thank you boi, i really was lucky to get out of that nasty accident
And jess, she will be aight, but i was more mad because she was injured, not too much about the car,
i didn't mattered too much about the car (i was cryin in the inside) and i really wanted to get my french tool and slam it in the dumbass driver of the landcruiser like dominic toretto, but hey, i had to be cool.
But hey, he will get his lesson, with a big sue!

So yeah, hopefully we will get outta this situation this week

Also about tearing apart the car, legally i can't because all of the parts are in the insurance policy, also, there aren't almost any salvageable parts
Wheels are bent, motor is crunched, suspension is destroyed, frame is real crunched, and the body in the accident crunched the doors, so we needed to get out thru the windshield who already was broken thru with the hood, interior is all destroyed and with parts falling off, so, tearing it apart will be useless, but i will get another g35 probably because i loved mine and i want to do the V2.0 of the YEET35, but that car is now going to the insurance and sadly, to the junkyard.

Massive F for a true warrior that kept us alive!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Wickedz!
Associate

WOW , mega F for the lost boi , please be safe and take tare of your problems with time and patience
nobody rushes you , I wish you all my luck dude <3
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Wickedz! wrote:
04 Apr 2020 06:58
WOW , mega F for the lost boi , please be safe and take tare of your problems with time and patience
nobody rushes you , I wish you all my luck dude <3
Thank you boi! I'm good luckily, and all of the insurance stuff is in my favor so i'm in a good position
And Jess is aight, besides of her arm, so yeah.
Now that some time passed, i'm really sore lol, but i'm aight, muscular pain and whiplash.

Probably soon i will get the money for a new project, hopefully in this week i will get the money of the accident and my injuries, also for jess injuries but that will go to her.

I'm sad about jess because she got the big part of the injuries, that make's me sad, i don't care too much of the car, overall is just a car, but the accident make me sad.

We are real lucky to came out alive of that really nasty accident

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

Damn stay safe out there bro, at least noone got any serious injuries hopefully you get good insurance payment for the car
► Show Spoiler