V$ Franklin Garage

NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU damn that's a big build and damn does it look sick it for sure looks way more than worth it :D Keep it up!!!
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

I still remember the day I had a shotgun ride in the Supra. It definitely challenges my definition of speed itself. Everything was warping like we're in a fast forwarded clip, and I almost had a heart attack :lol: And after all of that now it has 1410 BHP(!!!), quite a monstrous figure for a highway racer! :D

Normally I would tell you to just keep it, even as a memorial, but then again there's nothing new to be able to do with the car anymore. So probably selling it would indeed a best choice to do. But eh, at least I could still bid a last goodbye to it :)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
20 Dec 2019 09:12
"Biggie would leave me in debt with his obsession for n°9's"
I'm spits out of my coffee of the laughter after I read that. :lol:

It been whole year of Supra, it use be Paul Walker Supra look like, now it become Wangan beast.

@Buzzsaw : Hahahahahahaha, but it's true lol

But now seriously, it was a whole year of a dream becoming true, and i enjoyed it a lot.
But it's time for let it go, why?
Because the project is already finished, i can't do more things because will be overkill and dumping money like crazy
I loved it and enjoyed this whole year, but it's time 2 go.
Also, i got a little surprise for u guys! i will update more on that i think today or tomorrow...

So, stay tuned!
Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 20 Dec 2019 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Niatross wrote:
20 Dec 2019 09:58
1 4 1 0 h o r s e p o w er
GOD DAMN i sincerely hope that you dont fuckin DIE trying to keep that thing planted to the road! :lol:
Jokes aside, the Supra looks really good now undoubtedly. Though kinda underwhelming, because who in their right mind would guess it packs such a hard punch under the hood

@Niatross : I'm asking that question all days of my life, maybe i'm dead or in comma and this is all a long ass dream, idfk lol
That thing, as i said earlier in the another forum, is like Toxicity from SOAD, or Smells Like Teen Spirit from Nirvana, because it starts calm, all of a sudden it gets a lot punchier and then full sicko mode. Luckily the tweaks on the suspension made it pretty precise and controllable

The supra now has kind of a sleeper vibe, because you expect like 500hp of it, and it has 1410. so yeah, it's a hard puncher!

Next week is a track day in Tsukuba, that will be the last race, and the next day i will drop it in Nagoya and ship it to USA.
It makes me sad thinking that it's the end of the road for me, but hey, moving on for better things.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
20 Dec 2019 11:26
UwU damn that's a big build and damn does it look sick it for sure looks way more than worth it :D Keep it up!!!

@NotPerfect : Thank youuu! This was the end result of a whole year of hardwork. I love it so much, but it's completed
I can't do nothing to this car, because, it's completed.
I love it so much but hey, i need to move on, also i need the money and 90 grand isn't that bad haha.
Also i got a little surprise for you guys, today or tomorrow i will be updating about that!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
20 Dec 2019 13:26
I still remember the day I had a shotgun ride in the Supra. It definitely challenges my definition of speed itself. Everything was warping like we're in a fast forwarded clip, and I almost had a heart attack :lol: And after all of that now it has 1410 BHP(!!!), quite a monstrous figure for a highway racer! :D

Normally I would tell you to just keep it, even as a memorial, but then again there's nothing new to be able to do with the car anymore. So probably selling it would indeed a best choice to do. But eh, at least I could still bid a last goodbye to it :)

@BigSmoke : Yeah, i remember it too, racing with Mackay and his masked R34 and with Niatross in his A70,
i think that my car had the single headlight intake and the rpf1's lol, we cruised at 271 all around wangan lol.
That was a hell of a ride, i hope that you enjoyed it, and i'm amazed that you didn't puke getting outside, you were pretty dizzy lmao

And about selling it, that's what i think, because, i already did everything, and i want to move on to better things.
But hey, next week is Tsukuba, so, the last race for the Supra!

And also you know the little surprise that i got, i will be making an update on that hopefully today or tomorrow.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

FranklinAnderson wrote:
20 Dec 2019 06:20
Supraniversary: A year of a dream そヹち囲ョ咽

A year already, a year of a dream becoming true, i'm speechless, let's see this from the beginning...

November 2nd, 2018

I was recently moved to Japan to reunite with my old friend from Highschool Erwin Fenyvesi
I got a really good job at Street Legal Performance in Osaka, a nice house, a nice rent on a personal shop
And some cars like :

My beloved Nissan Skyline HCR32 GTST Type-M

My K-Swapped Nissan 240SX

And my Nissan Silvia S15 Type-S, recently bought

Everything went normal, until i saw a really special car for sale, it was really cheap, i offered my R32 and 3k for his car
He accepted, so i went to his workshop to set the deal, a couple hours later, everything was done...

I was oficially, the proud owner of a 95' Toyota Supra RZ Coupe!
I couldn't believe it, it was, it was, mindblowing
All of my dreams from my childhood were becaming true.
Also it was slightly modded, Blitz bodykit,
Volk F-Zero 18' wheels, NSX Orange imola pearl paint, Tein Coilovers and some little lil' stuff
After an hour of admiring my new car and thinking, i turned the key and went back home

Still i remember that day, Sunday 2 of November of 2018,
blasting C.R.E.A.M from Wu-Tang Clan in my 2000's alpine, rowing each one of the 6 gears
Loving my new dream car, and thinking a lot of stuff to do with it.
I arrived to my workshop and took more photos of her.

I was excited, i loved it as it was, but keeping it stock wasn't in my plans
So after some days of earning money, i left it in SLP and started the Transformation!

Phase 1 : 540-ish hp

We started with new shoes and socks!

18 inch Enkei RPF1's for the baby!
Those were a trade with a coworker, i gave him the Volk's and he gave me the RPF1's
I liked the old wheels, but i'm a sucker for RPF1's, you know me...

Then, some new clothes...

To be fair, i didn't liked it that much the Blitz aero and Chargespeed wing, it was too 2000ish, so, what i did?
Trade it for a stock bumper with TRD front lip, stock sideskirts, stock rear bumper with CF Diffuser, trd wing and LED Tail lights
These modifications made this car a lot more modern!

Then we disassembled a lot of the body and took out the engine, it's time to paint!

This was the last time for me and for us to see it on his Imola Pearl Orange paint

A few days after, it was ready <3

FINALLY! This was the thing that the Sup needed!
Active Red (AR2) new paint!
With the new bodykit, wheels and other stuff, the red gives the perfect touch!
The cherry of the cake!
And if u thought that i left the engine stock, you are veeeery wrong!
This 2JZ got a lot of love!
With Erwin we did a lot of work, let me show the end result!

(Ignore the fact that it's a 1JZ, i needed to recreate a 2jz of 500hp with good quality
to make the difference from this setup to the known 1410hp one lol, just pretend that is a 2JZ)

We put a lot of passion, money and love into this engine!
This 2jz got a new CX Racing GT40 Turbo kit, also a new HKS Plenum, custom fuel rail with 850CC injectors, New AEM fuel pump,
Stage 2+ Clutch and flywheel kit, AEM Standalone ECU, Ported head, new Koyorad radiator and a Blitz pressure regulator.
This thing after a dyno tune got 532hp! The turbos can give us 650 but i need new cams, so yeah, but 532 is aight for me
And overall, the car is safe of the damage, so it's pretty bulletproof 4 now.

I love the end result of this thing! From that stock-ish 320hp Supra with a 2000's aesthetic
To this modernized dailyable beast, it was a hell of a change!

After finishing with the build and some little details, we went for a drive...
I picked up @BigSmoke from his crib in the Sup and went to a drive and for some food at McDonalds,

Luckily Clucking Bell doesn't exist, because if they existed, Biggie would leave me in debt with his obsession for n°9's

Overall, Supra Phase 1: A complete Success!

Phase 2: 1410 Wangan Beast!

After some runs in C1, i blew my head gasket, luckily i had enough money to fix it and the engine wasn't damaged
But if i was tearing apart half engine, maybe it was time to fully built it and make it insanely powerful!
And even more nicer!

With the car in the garage, we started!

We took out the engine and part it out, and started to work on it
The parts were here so, we got to work on it!

We installed a Ground & Micro polished crankshaft (.010) with Manley forged turbo Tuff I-beam rods w/ARP 625+ bolts, also we put new JE FSR series pistons 87 mm forged pistons with 9:1 C/ratio & Total Seal Rings, we bored the cylinders on Rottler Block CNC machining center, we alligned bored & honed main housing bore and put ARP main studs, also new KING HP rod & main bearings and the block was machined for removable screw in plugs to insure cleanliness through out the oil passages.
Also we put the Stage 5+ Clutch and Flywheel kit, so we can put the power through the V160 Getrag!
And a TRD oil filter

Then we put the head, that also had a lot of work:
The head has a more aggresive port, we also installed new bronze guides, we did a valve job, we give the head clearance for hi-lift cams, chambers, lash, mill, we assembled with Ferrea pro-dual spring-kit, comp plus intake valves, pyromet exhaust valves and locks (including shimless buckets), new water pump and a new greddy cambelt.
Also with new Brian Crower Stage 4 camshafts with HKS Adjustable gears

Then we put a new Precision 8685 Billet 86mm Ball Bearing GT42 Turbo with a custom manifold by SLP, custom intake plenum by SLP,
Greddy Intercooler, 50mm Wastegate, HKS blowoff, new fuel rail with 2000cc injectors, HP ignition coil packs and new NKG Iridium sparkplugs
And a complete custom SLP exhaust system with an HKS Evolution muffler.

Then we installed the rest of the body, new bodykit!

This incluided Blitz rear bumper, Blitz sideskirt (that i didn't end up liking so i swapped them for some Top secret ones, you will see em in another pic), TRD fenders and Intake headlight for the Turbo.
Also we installed new bushings for the suspension, changed the Teins for some new Type-R Greddy's that will be better for this job,
We put new adjustable tie rods, an aluminum driveshaft, Cusco Hybrid LSD, and a Brembo BBK that incluided SRT8 6pt Calipers and Lexus ISF discs!
Also new tyres for the RPF1's, i chose the classic Dunlop Direzza's, i don't remember the variant.
Now the suspension was ready for the new power!

After putting the body together, we started her up, and luckily, it was sounding beautyful and running like a champ!
But i needed to do something like 700kms for preparing the engine before dynoing at full hp, but first we needed to do a little thing...

We needed to paint it ASAP, so i let the car to the SLP boys and they called me a week later, it was ready!
And oh my fucking god...

It was better than ever!
They did a new colour inspired of the AR2 colour, it's perfect,
it goes perfectly armonious with all the new modifications, it's my dream becaming true!

After a month of driving it like a granny, the engine was ready!
We changed the oil and checked everything, the luck was in our side, so we took it to the dyno!

And we started with the dyno

At first we were expecting 900 at most, in the first pull it was already on 920,
and it was kinda low pressure because the turbo max out at 1500, so we kept going,
The engine block and internals max out at 1500 and the head at 2000, so, 1500 was the limit.

And all of a sudden, it happened

1410HP!

We were like crazy seeing that number, the trophy of months of labor, parts and money were paid!
I still can believe it today!
We preset the ECU with a lot of caution features for avoiding damage in the engine, and i gave it a go

AND OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS THING WAS INCREDIBLE
It wants to go ballistic in every moment, but still so precise to give u confidence!
It's a machine that if u respect, she will respect u.
It's incredible, and i can't believe that this is my car!
(btw, if u wonder how much i topped this thing, 351kmh!, it wanted more and it was going for more,
but i was a lil scared of my life, also hello Osaka and Tokyo police!)
The more crazy thing is, that it's still legal for the streets and pass shaken, it's unbelieveable.

Days later i moved to Tokyo, and the sup came with me, it didn't got so many changes except the fact that the car got a lot more action in Wangan!
Lots of racers and in all of them she behaved like a champ!

Then , after some grip problems, we decided to upgrade it a little bit more!

I had to say goodbye to the RPF1's and get these Hyperlock HL-06S 18 'wheels that costed me A LOT!
Also i put Dunlop Direzza tyres, And a new AP racing BBK

Also we put New upper and lower control arms, new anti roll bar, new HKS hypermax IV coilovers
And a new turbo intake headlight for more symmetry and better cooling.

It behaved A LOT BETTER! No more grip issues, more precise feeling, no body roll at all and overall better handling!

And then, November 2nd of 2019 arrived.

A whole year of this project, A WHOLE YEAR.
A whole year where i achieved one of my dreams
A whole year of a beautyful ownershift and craftsmanship of this car
A whole year when i knew a lot of beautyful people thanks to this car
A whole year of events and racing, and wangan runs.
A whole year of a dream that became true!

But now, Supra project is finished at 100% percent.
I can't do nothing more to it, really.
I did everything i wanted to it, and that strange and sad feeling of completing a project car at the point that you can't do nothing more
The feeling that you have to part ways from your project, let it go.
I'm heavily sad, but i need to move on, and the supra too.

This aniversary and this whole complete build in a post remembering all of the stuff done to this project
All of those memories, those epic and beautyful moments.
They will never go away, they'll be in my heart.
But i need to move on from the Supra. It's time.
Maybe someday i can reunite with her, but for now it's time, it's done.
I'll ship it to USA next week or past next week, i'll go to Tsukuba with the boys for doing the last event.

Hopefully the next owner will love it as much as i love her
And hopefully, he gets the same feeling of driving on the canyons while listening to Wu-Tang Clan without believing that you are driving your dream car, that you are driving the fruits of all of your hardwork, and feeling the beginning of a complete new project, and the achieving of a new life based on his new dream.

Thank u Supra for all those memories
For those races, for all the nights modding you, you became so great but you made me so different
You made me love what i do, and you were my motivation.
Thank you for all my Sup, i'll always love you.

It's not a goodbye, it's a See you later...

Boys and gals, don't forget this phrase : Be careful of what you desire, because it can became real.
Go outside, chase your dreams, do all the hard work that you need.
Everything is possible if you work hard enough
Look at me, i was a dumb ass in illinois, if i didn't found motivation and help from my friend Erwin,
i would be in Illinois with a 240SX, dreaming about this.
And now i completed one dream, and i'm entering another one (more on that later hehe).
It isn't impossible to achieve your dreams my boys and gals, work hard and you'll achieve them.
Chase your dreams, work hard for them.
They will became true, trust me.

That's all for this update, hopefully you liked it.
And remember, go for all or go home!

- Franklin.

► Show Spoiler
Damn congrats on 2nd page btw :D
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

@NotPerfect Thank u boyeeeeeeeeeee

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Lagano
Gangster

One whole year was truly an epic time with that Supra which was gradually becoming more and more of an absolute monster!!! It was really a sight to behold on the highways. But i believe keeping and taking care of such a powerful car can be difficult so i guess it's time to move on from it. Here's to more sick builds like this one! :D
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
20 Dec 2019 19:18
One whole year was truly an epic time with that Supra which was gradually becoming more and more of an absolute monster!!! It was really a sight to behold on the highways. But i believe keeping and taking care of such a powerful car can be difficult so i guess it's time to move on from it. Here's to more sick builds like this one! :D
Yeah, i can't believe it too!
A whole year of beautyful things that gave me the Sup
Beautyful memories, races and all of more satisfying things
But yeah, it's time to move onto better things.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

(R)enovation of the fleet リ委イス

I can't believe that this is the new project...

Let's get back one week...

December 12th, 2019. 8:30pm

I was looking for some cars in Auctions, for a next project or a good daily, because i sold my r33's and also the Supra will be sold
So i wanted to chase a good car for a next project, and i saw this...

A 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR BNR34 (Non V-Spec) with 140000 verified kilometers,
With 20 minutes to end the Auction, the bids were at 39 grand flat.
I was amazed, the car was in great condition for the mileage, grade 3.5 with B interior, no accidents, HKS Muffler, Apexi FC commander
AND IT WAS 39 grand at that point! I was amazed because the prices for similar cars at dealerships were at 52 or more.
So i had to bid.
39.5, 39.7, 40, 41, 42, i threw 42.5 and the auction stopped.

I WON IT FOR 42.5, A GODDAMN R34 FOR LESS THAN 45K!
I got another of my dream cars finally with me, i still can't believe it!
So now, i need to pick it up at USS Nagoya.

December 13th, 2019. 10:00am

This is the day, this is the day of getting one of my dream cars.
Finally, after a lot of work, i will pick it up!
I'm in USS Nagoya after a 3hr trip in train, so yeah.
I'm nervious as fuck.

11:00am

I can't believe it, but i can finally say it...

I'm oficially the proud owner of this Nissan Skyline GTR BNR34!
This is so surreal, i can't believe it.
But hey, let's get into the details!

It looks as great as the pictures! The paint is in very good condition, interior too

The engine looks pristine, 140000kms, with oil and filters changed recently.
No C.E.L, no Airbag light, no Attessa light, not even a single fault code
It's perfect fot the mileage and for the price! I paid it 43.200$ out the door.

But hey, let's drive it outta here and take it for a spin!
I need to go back home for register it in the DMV

This thing drives flawlessly! It's incredible, and the Attessa AWD system it's incredible!
Overall, this car is doing it perfect!

1:30pm

We arrived to Osaka's without problems, we are rn at the DMV for the registration.
Here're some pics! Enjoy!

2:00pm

Finally, the car is registered, and this process left me hungry asf.
So we stopped at a restaurant to grab some food lol
Also some car spotters stopped by and we talked a lot, they took some photos
And all of that, overall, very good moment!

2:30pm

After a little drive, i arrived to the shop

This is unreal, i arrived to the show with the R34!
I can't believe it, i bought one of my childhood dream cars!

This is amazing, really, i can't believe it.
The car that i dreamed since 2003, i finally got it on my garage!
This will be a hell of a project!
Like you know, the Supra is my Wangan project, but it will be sold and shipped to USA next week
So, this R34 will be the new wangan project, or maybe a T.A build!
A lot of great stuff is coming for this project, stay tuned!

A new dream is becomng true!
► Show Spoiler

Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 22 Dec 2019 02:56, edited 1 time in total.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

R34?! God damn, well bought it sir!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
22 Dec 2019 01:30
R34?! God damn, well bought it sir!

@Buzzsaw : Thank youuuu! I wanted this car for a long time, and i thought that i could never buy this car because, well, at dealers and classifieds they are from 50 to 80 in average, but damn, in auctions they are a lot cheaper! And that made me hit the trigger and get it!
A lot of stuff will be going to this project!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO damn a r34 gtr??? Not gonna lie i wasn't expecting that but damn you're lucky to buy it for so "cheap" (as if 40k for 20+ years old car is cheap). It really does look clean af damn happy for you :D
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

Oh my god , I’m so proud of you ! First the JZA80 and now a heckin San-Yon ? Congrats on the purchase m8 Even tho it’s a “high mileage” San-Yon , it’s litrrally perfect for a wangan build and i can’t wait to see what are you gonna do to it ! :)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
22 Dec 2019 10:55
OwO damn a r34 gtr??? Not gonna lie i wasn't expecting that but damn you're lucky to buy it for so "cheap" (as if 40k for 20+ years old car is cheap). It really does look clean af damn happy for you :D

@NotPerfect : Thank you boyeeeeee, it is very clean, not a single mechanic or electronic problem, very good condition, and i got it for really cheap (ok 43k isn't so cheap but hey, r34s from dealers are for like 50-60 for some average ones and 60 - 70 for some v-specs. so 43k is very cheap for such an iconic car!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Nightkid wrote:
22 Dec 2019 12:21
Oh my god , I’m so proud of you ! First the JZA80 and now a heckin San-Yon ? Congrats on the purchase m8 Even tho it’s a “high mileage” San-Yon , it’s litrrally perfect for a wangan build and i can’t wait to see what are you gonna do to it ! :)

@Nightkid : AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thank uuuu! Yeah, i can't believe it too, it was so unexpected but i needed to pull the trigger!
Now, for the sauce, the SuuS, very spicy mods will get it at the same if not better than the JZA80! (Because AWD)
So yeah, this build is gonna be a heck of a build

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Sieklo
Gangster

Damn, nice GT-R :D It looks so clean :) Can't wait to see what are you going to do! :D
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Sieklo wrote:
23 Dec 2019 15:57
Damn, nice GT-R :D It looks so clean :) Can't wait to see what are you going to do! :D
Thank youuu!!!
A lot of tings will be done to it! Trust me!
2020 will be full of new stuff

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Lagano
Gangster

From a Supra to a GTR! My man's going through the whole JDM lineup. That was a great find, it's done some mileage but it looks like it was taken care of! Now let's see if it will match the Supra's performance eventually... ;)
Soju
Gangster

Welcome to the GT-R club! I hope you could show a lot with that car :)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
23 Dec 2019 22:56
From a Supra to a GTR! My man's going through the whole JDM lineup. That was a great find, it's done some mileage but it looks like it was taken care of! Now let's see if it will match the Supra's performance eventually... ;)

@Lagano : Thank you dudeeee! Yeah, it's incredible, i'm livin' the weaboo dream!
About the mileage, that doesn't matter lol, because i will rebuild it anyway lol!
And the plan about the engine, that's the plan, matching the supra performance or more, but AWD, so yeah, this will be the big nuts project!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:47
Welcome to the GT-R club! I hope you could show a lot with that car :)

@Soju : Thank you!!! This will be a hell of a project!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

2019: End of the line (や円億愛ダ)

Oh boi, what a way to close the year!
Let me show you all of this madness...

December 20th, 2019. 4:30pm

I was very chill in my shop, talking with the KS bois via whatsapp about normal stuff, until biggie came out with this.

Biggie: Heeeeey my bois, this sunday 22th is a Track day on Tsukuba, who wants to come here?
Ziga: i'm down!
Benny: Of course!
Marc: Okay, but don't cheat on sera, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me: @toyotaseraposting
Biggie: Very clever Frank
Me: I'm on it.

I wanted to go to the Tsukuba track day, but i had a problem, i was in Osaka, at 700kms of Tsukuba, but i had an idea.
A cannonball style trip to Tsukuba, overall, i had a 1410hp wangan ready supra, and this is a good oportunity to go for a last high speed cruise.
But i needed a sidekick, luckily i had that covered.

5:00pm

As you know, i didn't went to Japan without a reason or a friend, i came with the help of my friend ErwinFenyvesi
He helped me to be the person who i am, the success that i had and he helped me with this beast, so
I thought that this will be the best idea, i will get a great sidekick, and he will get the last wangan ride on this supra.
So, i picked him up at his house, and brought him to the shop to get ready.
We will start at 3:00am, we will stop every 30 minutes for about 10 minutes,
switch drivers, sleep a bit and let the car cool a bit while we refill it.
The base line is 7 hours, hopefully we get that to 5 or in the best case, a lil more than 4, lets see.

December 21th, 2019, 3:00am

Yeah bois, it's time.
This will be our version of Cannonball, hopefully we arrive with plenty of time, we arrive alive, free and with the car intact, let's see

The car is ready, the bags are in the car, all the food and stuff that we need is on the car
Lots of coffee and chocolate, so, let's go!

7:37am

Dudes, this trip was one of the most frustrating, risky and dangerous things that i ever done, but it was the most exciting!
Our average speed was 297kmh and our "top speed" was 362kmh, pretty impressive.
And we did the trip in 4h, 37m, pretty great job, now we need to hide the car because this shit will be hot asf!
Luckily we swapped the plates for fake ones for this thing, don't do this shit at home kids!

December 22th, 2019. 8:30am

After a day of checking stuff on the supra, hanging out with friends and all of that good stuff, the track day came!
We are in Tsukuba Circuit finally, today is the day for giving it all!

I went with the Supra

@BigSmoke with his Silver Queen EVO III

@RocketBunnyS13 with his A5!

@topy with his mind blowing EVO X

@Lagano with his Tommi Mäkinen EVO VI

@Benny with his MONSTER GT-R R33

@Niatross with his BMW M4

@Daffa with his VW Polo

And @Nightkid with her R33 GTR.

Every point of view of this track day wil be on their RP's.

9:30am

Finally, after an hour of the drivers talk and some prep work, we were ready!

AND START!

12:30pm

After a lot of laps, i gave the Supra to Biggie, so he can drive this high speed long straightaways tweaked supra into a very twisty track like Tsukuba!

And in that time, @Nightkid asked me to drive his r33 if i wanted, and i say, fucking yes!

Overall, i felt the car pretty precise and with great handling!
The power is right at the sweet spot, overall, great setup!

7:30pm

After a whole day of track racing, i can say that it was a success, and i enjoyed it.
Sadly, this was the last day of me and the supra.
I will leave it in the Tokyo Docks, ready to ship itm and i will take a flight to Osaka.
I already sold it for 100.000usd with shipping and registration on me, so let's say 90k.
It's sad but hey, it's the end of the story for me, i achieved my dream, and i couldn't do anything more to it.
But at least this check will help me paying a lot of stuff for that other project that i didn't showed too much to u.
Because i was workin hard on it, so yeah, very soon.

Goodbye, loyal friend!

December 27th, 2019. 5:30pm

Merry christmas to everyone!!! Hopefully you enjoyed this day with ur family and friends.
Now, let's get into the deal.

I found some days ago a 1996 Nissan Skyline GTR R33 V-Spec with a significant but fixeable front end collision.
I bid 3800usd and the bid kept until the final day, and the auction was closed and the car didn't sell.
So i talked with the owner, he wanted 10k, i offered 6, but we met up in 8, so i bought a crashed R33 for 8k!
But hey, not everything was pink coloured, it needed a good amount of work.

Also muza wanted it, so i offered him a deal, i will buy the car, fix it, and sell it to him at the same cost that i paid + repairs.
So, that's the plan, or no? I have another idea, giving it to Muza as a gift for new year!
(This update is posted a week later, so he already got it now)
So i talked with the rest of KS guys, Dominika and S2S guys for help, they agreed!

So, let's see the car.

As you can see, the front is hit considerably, but not too much damaged.
Suspension is an issue and parts too, but luckily, we all agreed on doing this colaboration for Muza, as all we will put our part on it
And Muza also wanted to work, but he didn't knew that the car will be a gift!, also he will work on it only one day.

Me: Car + Paint + Some other bits
@RocketBunnyS13 (AJ) : Front clip, frame work, bodywork
@topy (Marc) and @Benny : Suspension and brakes
@Niatross (Muza) : Engine maintenance and some boltons
@Nightkid (Dominika) : Wheels and tyres
@BigSmoke : Paperwork and Registration.

Tomorrow the boys will arrive from Tokio, so we can start this!

November 28th, 2019. 6:30am

The boys arrived to the shop, we got the parts and now, let's get to work.
I already disassembled the front a bit so we can work on it, very easily.

Me: Hey AJ, what do you think of this job?
AJ: It will be easy with the new front clip, it's only pulling and replacing the damaged parts, but it will take me a whole day.
Me: Okay okay, in the meantime with the engine out, Muza, you can work on it.
Marc: Hey, i will work with AJ with the frame so the suspension is aight, i got oem control arms, oem steering rack, oem tie rods, etc.
Me: Okay okay.
Benny: Hey, i got some HKS coilovers from my Silvia and some rear brakes from my r33.
Me: Great, this will be helpful
Dominika: I got the wheels, they are 18'inch Shoguns mounted on new Bridgestone Potenza RE001's
Biggie: I will fix the dashboard, replace some interior bits and also the registration and some legal stuff
Me: Perfect, we have everything that we need, let's get to work!

5:30pm

After a long day, AJ finally finished with the frame, Marc and Benny finished the suspension and Dominika put the wheels on it
And now we need to put the engine and assemble the front.

7:00pm

Engine is on!, Is already bolted, transmission is mounted and ready, wiring is nice and hidden.
And it works! Muza put a New HKS catback exhaust, ISR Front mount intercooler, new cold air intakes fo the turbos
New oil, coolant, oil filter, new stage 2 clutch kit, short shifter and new diff fluid.

Now, let's put the front!

7:45pm

Finally, we put the front! All went flawlessly!

Also, biggie changed the upper dashboard for the non airbag version, put a new steering wheel and cleaned it up!
It looks a lot better than before!

So now, i will leave this car for paiting and go with the boys to hang out!

December 30th, 2019. 3:30pm

I got a call fom my boys from SLP, they told me that the car is finished!
So i went to the shop to pick it up and OH MY GOD!

IT LOOKS AMAZING!
The car was repainted in Deep Marine Blue, an OEM R33 colour with some black details.

Even the boys took out the engine for doing some engine bay paint so it looks even better
So now, let's see it outside!

December 31st, 2019. 11:45am

Well, today is the day, today i will go to KS warehouse in Tokyo for the new year, today i will give this car to Muza!
But hey, first is a 6-7hour drive to the shop! Luckily the car passed shaken and the car is in great condition!
The car is full with my stuff and some othet things, so yeah, let's go!

7:05pm

Finally, i arrived to the shop, and all of da boys were waitin me.

Biggie: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY DOGGGGGGGG, WASSUP FRANK!
Marc: Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee buddy!!!!
Benny: Wassup my dude!
Ziga: SuSSSSSs my boyE
AJ: SUP MY BOYYYYYYYYY
Me: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY MY NIGGAS!
Muza: Heeeeeeey, that thing looks awesome! Incredible!
Me: You like it? I'm glad that you like it
Muza: I got the money here
Me: Don't worry about it, tomorrow we will talk 'bout that, let's hang out, and eat like pigs!
Muza: Great, let's get into the shop!

Omg, this shop looks epic! The last time that i was on a KS workshop was in Westkyo, but this thing, oh my god

This place is amazing, i love it!

Biggie: Hey frank, how the trip result? how the 33 behaved?
Me: Very good, confortable, quick-ish and very fun, a lil tiring but hey, any 7h trip is tiring
Marc: Great, at least now the car is ready, street legal and lookin nuts!
Me: Thank u, yeah! BTW, This place is amazing!
AJ: Yeah, it's incredible
Me: Muza, nice Porsche, make this thing a wangan car, please!
Muza: Hehehe, maybe
Ziga: Well, let's eat goddamn!

23:55pm

After a long of eatin, talk, beers and some other stuff, i told the boys to come out.

Me: Hey bois, let's go out, i need to show u something
Everyone: Okayyyy

We went outside and stand in front of the r33 and put the counter while Smoke put the fireworks

Me: Hey muza
Muza: Yea?
Me: As you know, i bought this r33 for fixing it, and i know that you wanted, so i wanted to sell it to u, right?
Muza: Right
Me: But after this experience, i changed my mind, i won't sell it this car to you
Muza: We had a deal, why?
Me: because it's a gift, it's your car now, happy new year
*00:00 kicks on, fireworks explode*

Muza: Are you kidding me?!
Me : No, it's ur car now, it was a surprise, everyone here knew and put his part to fix it and get it perfect
Muza: *cries* thank u to all of u my boys! i love u all!
Everyone: *bigg hugg*

This year was a leaning experience, a lot of stuff happened, dreams became true, and i made a lot of friends in this time
Hopefully this new year will be as good or even better! Love u guys and gals!
Happy new year!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 08 Mar 2020 02:30, edited 3 times in total.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Niatross
Gangster

This was one HELL of an unexpected way to start 2020

Ive already said this many times over on my RP update but i genuinely dont know how to thank y'all and what ive done to deserve this
Anyways, i'll take good care of the GTR! :D