V$ Marcus's RP

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Shiet! that was a bad crash
I heard about it from some friends that an S2K was being driven like a mf and they sideswiped an suv, then crashed a tree at somewhat 60mph.
The insurance and shaken were expired? Yikes, idk how the hell the owner will get the cash from the insurance, i think that he will not get the money, sadly

This is a lesson for all of u, make sure that ur insurance and shaken is up to date, put killswitches in your cars and in quarantine, keep them in the garage closed.
Sadly @SimplifyHerb learned it in the bad way, so, keep all of ur insurance, shaken and car papers up to date.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Thanks for spotting my S2000, hopefully police willing be catch them bad guy.
She was covered by insurance thankfully, as that road legal reasons, I willing to sort out. :D :(
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:51
She was covered by insurance thankfully, as that road legal reasons, I willing to sort out. :D :(
Read again.

The insurance was expired, they checked that with the vin in the police.
And also with the shaken expired, insurance doesn't cover nothing because "the car shouldn't be on the streets without inspection"
So, idk what u will do now, that's bad.

But, that's what u get for not getting your papers up to date, sorry.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

FranklinAnderson wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:53
SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:51
Read again.

The insurance was expired, they checked that with the vin in the police.
And also with the shaken expired, insurance doesn't cover nothing because "the car wasn't ready for the streets"
Sorry fo mis-reading, I thought my insure was all up-dated but I'm phone to them to see why it's expired, I thought I was paided for it when I bought her.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

@SimplifyHerb : Sorry fo mis-reading, I thought my insure was all up-dated but I'm phone to them to see why it's expired, I thought I was paided for it when I bought her.

Don't worry, maybe for all of this of the quarantine u couldn't pay anything of the insurance or getting the car in the inspection
Even i got those problems, that's why i didn't made progress on the cars because i can't go to pay insurance or get shaken up to date.
The only car that i got with all up to date is a BMW that i bought as my daily because it was already with the insurance up to date and shaken recently did, heck, i bought it from marcus, the E36.

But hey, that's a bad situation buddy, i hope that u can get it all sorted, but i'm sure that the insurance won't cover this one, even if the insurance were up to date because the shaken was expired, and they can't cover a car that isn't with a valid inspection or a expired one, so yeah.

Hope u get out of this soon.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO Damn rip the s2k ;c it was nice though will miss it
► Show Spoiler
AThero
Associate

That's crazy to find a car like that, very sad
Soju
Gangster

Oh crap, I hope everything gets settled down
Niatross
Gangster

That was a crazy find holy shit
As Soju said, hoping it all settles down. Wew the whole story is kinda goosebumpy weirdly enough

Anyways, as always, freakin LOVE your cars. Safe to say the V35 delivered the promise of "making a V35 not look bad" xdddd
marcus915
Associate

► Show Spoiler
Been a little bit since the last update. Quarantine has got me incredibly productive, I've never gotten this much work done across all my cars at the same time.

S15

So the car went up to 18's and I took the OEM Nismo aero off...why would that be?

I got a sweet deal on a Vertex Lang front and side skirts as well as an INGS+1 rear bumper - some guy was selling it on YJP and didn't know what he had. After checking that it was authentic aero, I jumped on it without second thought for 200,000yen altogether. Fitment is great, and at this new ride height the car drives amazing!

R34

So as you know, Marc (aka topy) has had my R34 for the past month or so and I've been unable to go get my car from him until recently. I finished up the RWD transfercase in his Evo and shredded it a few times - it's a surprisingly good platform to build a drift car on.

Then it was time to hit the road and return the car back to him, except with a trunk full of turbo parts.

Not for his car however..

For my R34. I had Marc help me remove the old stock turbo setup in preparation for this - Garrett GTX3076R install begin!

The piping was bent up and fitted, along with a bigger Koyorad radiator to keep the temps down.

We made sure the car ran under its own power, and then threw on a base tune on the Haltech so I could gently drive the car home. Can't wait to get a proper tune on this to see what kind of power we can make.

BK1

Contemplating selling this car, since I want to free up some garage space. Though, it makes a killer daily, definitely the nicest car I currently have. It just doesn't have much use since I have the R33 and the 180SX for daily duty as well.

she still cute tho

JZA80

Nothing new, except I sent this car off to paint. Should have it back in a week!

New car?

Another car? Since I'm tossing up the idea of selling both the Genesis and the R33 GT-R (the latter being that it doesn't get enough use and I don't know if I can afford to fully build up an RB26), I decided I had to get at least one car to fill the gap. I've never had a good track record of finishing my S14's, so I'm truly committed to doing this one justice. Enter my new (to me) 1995 Nissan S14 Silvia K's.

Now let's not beat around the bush here, naturally this has been a drift car. I like buying a platform that has some of the foundation already laid out for me. This one however, is rather well maintained. It still retains the stock motor, but it has goodies such as Tomei rocker arm stoppers, Greddy front mount, and bigger 600cc injectors, as well as a Z32 MAF, Walbro 255 l/ph fuel pump, and an Apexi Power FC.

Car still retains full interior, and probably will as it is going to be a street car. Bride LowMax with D1 Spec harness, and a hidden harness bar by a local welder so that shit is in there good.

Picked up this steal of a car for 1,000,000yen, which is a great price for a clean body S14 with some supporting mods.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by marcus915 on 16 Apr 2020 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Nightkid
Gangster

Oh my fucking god i still cannot believe how good the ER34 looks and now it just got even better with an new turbo setup ? Aaaaa I’m so stoked!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO daammnn the s15 looks amazing with the new body combo really loving it, damn evo looks so good doing skids surprisingly. Ah even bigger turbo on the er34 that's siicckk the bk1 is kinda an underdog as you're saying but it still holds style up for what the car in stock form is. Can't wait for the supra to get back home but ooo you got s14 zenki yeess stoked to see what you're gonna do with it :D
► Show Spoiler
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

RAD! RWD Evos give me big Team Orange vibes, Kumakubo yo! And get that 34 on the Dyno already dawg!!

Also HEYYY ZENKI 14 GOOD CHOICE, LET'S RIP OUR S14S AFTER THE QUARANTINE
s t a y c l a s s y
BigSmoke
Hitman

Y'know what, the ings+1 kit actually fits better with your style than the Nismo kit imo, so I approve this one much more :D Glad you're enjoying Marc's Evo as well and having your R34 back on your hands, I'm sure he'll appreciate the RWD transfer case as well. And at long last, the Supra is going to be painted! I'm quite gutted to see the Genesis and R33 going to go away, but eh, they're your cars, it's your decision chief ;) And that's quite a clean S14 you got there, looking forward to see it getting your iconic treatment ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
alex876
Gangster

S14 looks really nice good luck with it
marcus915
Associate

thanks guys! appreciate the love on my current projects.

S14

Quick S14 update. Threw the car on a set of 18x9 +30 Model V's I had sitting around (I hoard these wheels) and obviously this ride height wasn't going to do.

Then I slammed it as low as these coilovers would let me go.

Eyeball alignment went okay, car drives straight enough I suppose.

Then I swooped these S14 Ganadors and paint matched them for a total of 65,000yen. not bad considering Ganadors for S-Chassis are stupidly expensive nowadays.
► Show Spoiler
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Sometimes I wonder, is there really a better combo than an S14 on Model 5s? <3
s t a y c l a s s y
BigSmoke
Hitman

As usual, your magic tough has made the S14 looking miles better :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
mastro
Associate

Clean s14! the model 5 fits good :)
marcus915
Associate

thanks dudes! I fully agree - no better combo than Advan Model 5/6/T6/VS6 on S14.

JZA80
Way way too hyped right now. But here's a teaser.

My old 18x10.5 and 18x12 Garsons? Cut fenders? The windshield banner might give it away..

Stay tuned..
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Sieklo
Gangster

Damn that S14 looks so good, can't wait for more updates on JZA80 ;)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy ah the model 5's look soo good on everything and the ganadors damn and i'm waiting for the jza80 to be finished
► Show Spoiler
-stallion-
Gangster

Noo waaay you got model 5's on your S14, damn they look good! And about the Supra, it's just awesome, and it's great seeing a proper hotboi JZA80 build. Great job!!
marcus915
Associate

thank you so much guys!! here's part 1 of the reveal of the car going into paint last night.

One last test fit of the aero..

Yep, ya boi splashed out a solid chunk of money for a full, authentic BN Blister kit for my A80. This is the spark I needed to fall in love with this car all over again, and once I finish this car, I'll have both of the BN Sports cars I've dreamed of (R34 and A80).

Stay tuned..
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO daammnnn this is sooo good i can't wait to see it painted uwu
► Show Spoiler