V$ AJ's Realistically Unrealistic RP Builds [WARNING: BAD CONTENT]

BigSmoke
Hitman

The sticker treatment on the ER34 is just on point, I love it soooooo much! :D Yeah, that's why people love R34 so much. It's a huge improvement from the R33, already had some motorsport crowns long before FnF, easily tunable to any directions and purpose, and available in quite a lot of flavours and also as a sedan. I still have a dream to own a BNR34 one day, even though my garage is fullfilled to the brim atm
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

Ayy the R34 is even better now, carbon lips all around are awesome! The most important thing, however, is that it's able to rip flawlessly. :cool:
AThero
Associate

Looks great. RWD Skylines are best Skylines
Wickedz!
Associate

really cool r34 , gotta that hotboi style<3
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

marcus915
Associate

The GT-T refresh did the car wonders goddamn. Let's go hit the streets once I get my R34 back from @topy.

also RB is unreliable engine smfh
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Soju
Gangster

I can guarantee that's one of the best looking R34s on the community :) Well done!
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Apr 2020 12:26
OwO ayy damn your 34 really be bangin and I absolutely love it!
THANK YOU!
-stallion- wrote:
01 Apr 2020 14:25
okay wow i'm in love with your GTT right now! it just looks perfect!
Thanks fam! It took a while to get to this phase but it was all worth it!
FranklinAnderson wrote:
01 Apr 2020 17:00
DAMN , I MISS THAT CAR BOI!
But at least is in the better hands that i could sell it to.
VERY NICE JOB boi, this was the target of the build when i had it but for time and another projects couldn't do it
So i'm really happy that my boi is doin it! lovin it!
Thank you for selling it to me! One of the best purchases I've ever made for real. And while she's not for sale yet, you're more than free to take it out for a spin when we go out for some Asahi!
SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Apr 2020 18:31
Damnnnnn ER34 is huge change make over, I'm lovin new styling! :D
THANK BOII
BigSmoke wrote:
01 Apr 2020 18:51
The sticker treatment on the ER34 is just on point, I love it soooooo much! :D Yeah, that's why people love R34 so much. It's a huge improvement from the R33, already had some motorsport crowns long before FnF, easily tunable to any directions and purpose, and available in quite a lot of flavours and also as a sedan. I still have a dream to own a BNR34 one day, even though my garage is fullfilled to the brim atm
Thank you sir <3 the main inspiration for this car is the Clubman Race Spec BNR34 over in Indonesia, I just couldn't resist haha. And RIGHT on, although the R34 may not have a posted Nurburgring time unlike BCNR33, it still is a major force to be reckoned with, and a huge upgrade over its predecessor. Maybe one day we'll each get BNR34s and commit the MEGA TWIN
Lagano wrote:
01 Apr 2020 19:38
Ayy the R34 is even better now, carbon lips all around are awesome! The most important thing, however, is that it's able to rip flawlessly. :cool:
INDEED! It may not be the most practical at this height, but on the right pavement it'll treat the driver well :lol:
AThero wrote:
02 Apr 2020 22:37
Looks great. RWD Skylines are best Skylines
Factual!
Wickedz! wrote:
02 Apr 2020 23:46
really cool r34 , gotta that hotboi style<3
Thanks g <3
marcus915 wrote:
03 Apr 2020 02:10
The GT-T refresh did the car wonders goddamn. Let's go hit the streets once I get my R34 back from @topy.

also RB is unreliable engine smfh
HELL YES the sooner we meet up the better. MARC LEMME BORROW THE EVO AND MARCUS LEMME BORROW THE SKYLINE

Oh wait I probably won't even make it to the meet up because I have unreliable tuned RB that will destroy itself on start-up :( :x
Soju wrote:
03 Apr 2020 13:30
I can guarantee that's one of the best looking R34s on the community :) Well done!
Awww thanks a lot fam! We should do a PHOTOSHOOT WITH YOUR SUPRA ALREADY COME ON <3
s t a y c l a s s y
topy
Associate

HELL YES the sooner we meet up the better. MARC LEMME BORROW THE EVO AND MARCUS LEMME BORROW THE SKYLINE

Oh wait I probably won't even make it to the meet up because I have unreliable tuned RB that will destroy itself on start-up :( :x
4B11 god motor clearly not as unreliable as an RB
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

E46 CHRONICLES
(///M SACRILEGE? ft. Nismo)

Good news, my LAPTORR front bumper finally arrived from Assist Kyoto! Out of excitement I eagerly put the bumper on as soon as I unwrapped it, feels just like Christmas.

And then one night I couldn't sleep. I suddenly thought of the Neova-wrapped LMGT4s sitting in the garage that Benny gifted me on my last birthday (hats off to you bud!) And so at 3 in the morning I got out of bed and hastily fitted the LMGT4s... onto my E46 M3. Yes I know I might be a little nuts but check out the photos before you call me out!

Thank God these LMGT4s are R34-spec so they fit nicely with the 5x120->5x114 adapters I had to fit the BNR34 stockies, which btw I mounted on another car recently, read on to find out more!

//W H A T ? T H E//

After this drastic turn of events I drove home and was able to get a good night's sleep. Hell, I haven't slept like a baby in a long ass while (probably because we've been placed under quarantine now so I work from home instead of braving the real world on the way to the firm).

The next beautiful morning I woke up early, got dressed and hopped right into my E46 and grabbed some breakfast. I then resorted to doing an impromptu photoshoot. Seeing as this sacrilegious wheel setup probably won't last too long (or will it? Lemme know what you think!), why not commit Carpe Diem?

FITMENT GAME ON MF POINT

Feeling pretty confident about my photos, I headed home, filed my paperwork then binged SLRR and Forza Horizon 4 all day :)

//COMING SOON//
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

S15 CHRONICLES

Over on the Japanese side of things, I went and took the S15 out for a drift shakedown in Ebisu after fiddling with the build these past few months. Everything was fine for the first few runs, but then it got a bit sketchy, the car decided it didn't want to countersteer and kept straightening out, until such time it just didn't wanna turn or slide at all. Well, me being the dumbass that I am, I pulled to the pits to check out what's wrong. After a thorough (but apparently not thorough enough) inspection, I shook it down again. And that's when everything went haywire.

O O F

At this point I no longer had control of the car.

D E D

And that, was the end of that.

And on that terrible disappointment, back to the tent. (The Grand Tour Reference :D )

On the tow truck ride to the garage, I was weeping, tears falling faster than I can wipe them, at first I was embarrassed because I was sitting next to the kind woman manning the truck (yes, you heard that right, the tow truck was being driven by a chick, and she was kinda cute too haha :P ). But yeah, I eventually broke down just like my car, wondering what went wrong.

Back at the garage, I unloaded the car, thanked the girl (and maybe got her digits H I H E), and got to work. Fuck it, it was a calm Saturday afternoon, let's put the shitbox racecar back together.

//DAMAGE ~ CONTROL//

Initial impressions, the frame rails are NOT fucked. (Low-key thought the car was totaled, but thankfully I didn't need to ask the miracle workers at Benny's to do their magic.)

FMIC, plumbing thereof, the oil cooler, and the radiator were all destroyed in the impact. What was once my Uras GT front bumper is now grated cheese, the collision punctured my FMIC and oil cooler, bent the IC pipes, before crushing the rad support, essentially sandwiching my Koyo Rad in between the hood latch brackets, and the clutch fan.

Upon further inspection, looking through the fucked front left alignment, I realized that my steering rack was out of whack, and it just yeeted itself off the tie rod points. One tie rod isn't connected, and the other is bent. If I could theoreticize the crash, a tie rod nut was stripped and for some reason didn't want to follow the steering rack's inputs anymore. I didn't see it because of my wheel setup, blocking any view of the hub's and arm's rear sides. So eventually when I flicked it hard, the tie rod just flew off the knuckle and committed sewer slide, killing any of my ability to steer or control the car in the process.

Today was not a good day, but, it could've been worse and for that I am grateful. Ladies and gentlemen, this car IS repairable.

Fenders and hood seem okay surprisingly, I'm missing a headlight but nothing major. The left headlight's bulb mounts have been crushed beyond repair though, no going back from that so if anyone has a pair of S15 headlights, hit me up. Looks like we're all good in the engine bay as well, apart from the aforementioned anomalies.

I may have fucked up, but it isn't over yet. We're getting this thing back on the road, even if it kills me. Stay tuned, and thanks for reading. If you guys have any useful S15 spare parts you're willing to sell, hit me up please!

F
s t a y c l a s s y
Wickedz!
Associate

sad to see the best s15 Uras gt in here like that :( , bring it back soon pleaseeee!

pd: that e46 bumper look awesome! , if i ever have a e46 tell me where i can buy it
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

NOOOOOOOOOOO
F for the S15, at least u are aight and the car isn't that bad, but damn, that was a hard hit.
Also, i love the sacrilege that u did on that E46 lol
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
BigSmoke
Hitman

The E46 looks as fit as ever, and I see you following Muza's path of Assist aero kits! And I also appreciate you following his way of fitting Nismo wheels on non-Nissan things :lol: Joking aside, it actually fits well!

Aaaaand also mega F for the S15, it seems like the car has definitely felt its age. Aaaaaah I know I shouldn't have sold my stock S15 bits! :( Well they're stock Spec-S bits but eh. On the plus side however, the engine apart from the cooling system is fine and more importantly, you met that girl and got the numbers as well (gimme gimme for emergency purposes ;) :lol: ). I suggest replacing the tie rod bits with ones from Nismo, Tein (I used this one) or Ikeya Formula, since it looks like they're much stronger than OEM.

And since we suffered the same fate of having a drift car which has their bumpers grated to pieces and being out of action atm, wrecked drift car gang rise up :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
04 Apr 2020 05:43
(gimme gimme for emergency purposes ;) :lol: ).
OI DON'T CHEAT ON SERA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
marcus915
Associate

I'm so sad, RIP to that Uras bumper :( but back to the drawing board, let's do great things with these S15 plans H I H E

also that M3 bangs with that Laptorr front bumper and God tier wheel setup oh my lord
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Lagano
Gangster

Ah shit that was unfortunate. But oh well, that's the drift car life! Doesn't look that bad but still double check the suspension. And while you fix that you could also get a new bodykit!

The M3 tho!! I'd say Nismo has one of the best looking wheels ever so no wonder they fit on every other car you try them on :lol: The Assist front bumper looks epic too, like the GTR racecar!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO daammnn this 46 is soo rad with new bumper and lmgt4's it's soo goooood. Nooo not the 15 ;c Ah it's frame is all good and just got some minor damage thankfully. I'm waiting to see the s15 in shape after soon :P
► Show Spoiler
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Wickedz! wrote:
03 Apr 2020 21:37
sad to see the best s15 Uras gt in here like that :( , bring it back soon pleaseeee!

pd: that e46 bumper look awesome! , if i ever have a e46 tell me where i can buy it
I know mannn, don't worry it'll be back soon and maybe we can go and HANG, Uras gang yo. And thanks! Assist Kyoto should have that bumper dawg ;)
FranklinAnderson wrote:
03 Apr 2020 22:33
NOOOOOOOOOOO
F for the S15, at least u are aight and the car isn't that bad, but damn, that was a hard hit.
Also, i love the sacrilege that u did on that E46 lol
F indeed, and yap sacrilege, but a guilty pleasure at the same time :P
BigSmoke wrote:
04 Apr 2020 05:43
The E46 looks as fit as ever, and I see you following Muza's path of Assist aero kits! And I also appreciate you following his way of fitting Nismo wheels on non-Nissan things :lol: Joking aside, it actually fits well!

Aaaaand also mega F for the S15, it seems like the car has definitely felt its age. Aaaaaah I know I shouldn't have sold my stock S15 bits! :( Well they're stock Spec-S bits but eh. On the plus side however, the engine apart from the cooling system is fine and more importantly, you met that girl and got the numbers as well (gimme gimme for emergency purposes ;) :lol: ). I suggest replacing the tie rod bits with ones from Nismo, Tein (I used this one) or Ikeya Formula, since it looks like they're much stronger than OEM.

And since we suffered the same fate of having a drift car which has their bumpers grated to pieces and being out of action atm, wrecked drift car gang rise up :lol:
Thanks dude! Figured the Assist bumper paired with an unorthodox wheel setup would bang, I hope it still looks as sick after paint!

One step ahead of you fam! Ordered some Parts Shop MAX and Ikeya Formula stuff for the S15 which should be arriving soon haha

YES REKT DRIP KOR GENG RICE UP

(also HMMMM wondering if I should send u dem deets, should I tell Sera HMMMMM @FranklinAnderson )
marcus915 wrote:
04 Apr 2020 10:00
I'm so sad, RIP to that Uras bumper :( but back to the drawing board, let's do great things with these S15 plans H I H E

also that M3 bangs with that Laptorr front bumper and God tier wheel setup oh my lord
Back to not so square one of the drawing board dawg, time to push HARDER ND LONGER

It does bang, thanks! Legit never thought LMGT4s would hit so hard on an E46
Lagano wrote:
04 Apr 2020 15:22
Ah shit that was unfortunate. But oh well, that's the drift car life! Doesn't look that bad but still double check the suspension. And while you fix that you could also get a new bodykit!

The M3 tho!! I'd say Nismo has one of the best looking wheels ever so no wonder they fit on every other car you try them on :lol: The Assist front bumper looks epic too, like the GTR racecar!
It is indeed unfortunate, but TRUTH, no better way to go out than with a bang, at least this car was doing what it was meant to do when it was hit.

Thanks fam! That's probably the reason why the Rota P45s exist today, LMGT4s you can put on any car in the world lol.
NotPerfect wrote:
04 Apr 2020 18:02
OwO daammnn this 46 is soo rad with new bumper and lmgt4's it's soo goooood. Nooo not the 15 ;c Ah it's frame is all good and just got some minor damage thankfully. I'm waiting to see the s15 in shape after soon :P
Thanks man! YAP YAP really thankful that the car is fixable, I can't wait until it's done too.
s t a y c l a s s y
Wickedz!
Associate

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
05 Apr 2020 05:23
I know mannn, don't worry it'll be back soon and maybe we can go and HANG, Uras gang yo. And thanks! Assist Kyoto should have that bumper dawg
FO'SHOOO!<3 uras GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

8T CHRONICLES

On the brighter side of things, my tax return just came in and OOOOO BOY LEZGO.

The last time you saw the A5, it was on TE37 Ultras.

I changed that. Welcome 19x10.5 +30 RAYS Volk Racing TE037 6061s!

These Forged DURA Aluminum Monoblocks are not only lighter than the Ultras, they're also extremely strong, forged from A7075 extra-super duralumin aluminum alloy giving it the performance close to that of specialized models in renowned races. And so, the difference in driving feel was MARGINAL. You get much more road feedback and the car feels more nimble on its feet. Couple that with the 245/35R19 Neova AD08Rs I transferred off of the Ultras, and it feels like HEAVEN. No need to worry about potholes too!

I am now also selling my 19 inch TE37 Ultras. If you're interested shoot me a DM!

CAR CARE FLEX! Next up was PMS (Preventive Maintenance). All fluids and filters, nothing but Castrol Fully Synthetic, and OEM Audi.

Once that was finished, I headed out to Akihabara from West Tokyo to pick up some goods for the S15. More on that in a quick minute.

S15 CHRONICLES

Had a good chat with the lad and it turns out he had more than just the goods for me as you'll find out here.

Not only did I score some L-Package headlights for a whopping 1,990yen

I also got to snag some Wakeari JUNYAN LED Euro taillights for 4,000yen, what a day! These are REALLY RARE, ABSOLUTE GEMS.

Welp, that's all for now, hope I can get some more stuff done in the coming weeks even amidst the quarantine haha. Thanks for reading!
s t a y c l a s s y
BigSmoke
Hitman

The TE037 fits much better than the TE37 Ultra I should say, nice one! :D That taillight looks period-correct as well, should compliment the rest of the package nicely ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy audi is back and it's even better than before :D Daammnn l-package and led tails you're lucky af they're the best of best for s15!!!
► Show Spoiler
marcus915
Associate

BRO THOSE JUNYAN TAILS GO HARD
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Niatross
Gangster

FUCKN HOT SHIT ALL AROUND, NUFFSAID
Especially glad that you're doing the E46 justice after i chickened out. Also, Do sell me the R19 TE Ultras, lets work out a deal!
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
05 Apr 2020 06:34
The TE037 fits much better than the TE37 Ultra I should say, nice one! :D That taillight looks period-correct as well, should compliment the rest of the package nicely ;)
Correct! And YAP so lookin forward to how the end result will look <3
NotPerfect wrote:
05 Apr 2020 09:29
OwO ayyy audi is back and it's even better than before :D Daammnn l-package and led tails you're lucky af they're the best of best for s15!!!
HELL YEAH DUDE
marcus915 wrote:
06 Apr 2020 21:05
BRO THOSE JUNYAN TAILS GO HARD
RIGHT!?
Niatross wrote:
09 Apr 2020 20:12
FUCKN HOT SHIT ALL AROUND, NUFFSAID
Especially glad that you're doing the E46 justice after i chickened out. Also, Do sell me the R19 TE Ultras, lets work out a deal!
THANKS CHIEF!! And no ur ass didn't chicken out smh you just upgraded to an E92 headass.

ANd OKOK slide into my DMs dawg
s t a y c l a s s y
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Gran Turismo 4 Chronicles

With not much to do at home I decided to look up how to run Gran Turismo 4 on my gaming rig via PCSX2. Thanks to a couple of friendlies on the forum and on YouTube, I got it up and running! Eventually I managed to grind just enough to get myself an RS13 and get it to look like my old one I sold to Ward. AAAAAA THE NOSTALGIA <3

AP2 Chronicles

Over the weekend I took the AP2-converted AP1 out for a spin. I missed driving a rocketship NA ITB machine, and this was the perfect car to remedy my problem.

I didn't really go that far though, first stop was my local 7Eleven to stock up on food, beverage, and supplies.

After that I went to my local ENEOS to gas her up, just a meager 10L to get me home, too much and I might not be able to burn all of it, resulting in stagnant spoiled gasoline, NOT GOOD.

And that was that. I headed back home (legally of course H I H E) and to my surprise a package was discovered by my front door. FINALLY, my used AP2 Club Racer Trunk and Wing combo!

Next step, paint! Coming soon :D

OH RIGHT I almost forgot, Muza (@Niatross) called me up about his buddy Eiichi from Nismo looking to switch wheel setups. I'm told he just bought Muza's S2K and he already wants to personalize it. Without any hesitation, I called him up to ask about the wheels, and the dude was super kind! So kind, that he drove from his house in Tokyo all the way to Mie Prefecture just to drop the wheels off so that I can test fit em, his car is on jackstands rn for Pete's sake! What a guy, thank you Eiichi! Now...

~ T E S T ` F I T ! ~

17x9 and 17x10 Model 5s, fronts have been test fitted but I haven't gotten around to the rears yet, maybe tomorrow! But tell me what you guys think! They're growing on me personally.

B8 Chronicles (NEW CAR!)

Without telling anyone I secretly asked @Benny from Side-to-Side to get me a twin of his A4 Avant that he can ship to Japan, somthing I'll be using as a rugged daily and parts hauler (I know, BALLER LMAO). Without hesitation Benny did exactly that, and 2 months later, here we are.

What you're looking at is a 2013 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T quattro S-Line. Yes, I know, long name. But HEY, WORTH IT. This car has the same platform and motor as my A5, so I can swap parts as I please, this car is also extremely practical and peppy, and I love every bit of it. It's a Certified Pre-Owned Audi vehicle too, therefore all of the necessary services and repairs have been done to make sure all I need to do to it is drive. 8-) . Price to pay for a beauty like this? Thanks to Benny's connections, I managed to score it for a whopping V$8k! That is a gem. Thanks dude! I owe you a beer, and uhhh, enjoy those wheels I gave you ;-)

That's all for now folks, thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next update! :lol:
s t a y c l a s s y