My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
16 Feb 2020 13:20
Ayyy damn i can't wait for the foxy to be ready and ah the 33 getting spicy just needs fitment yes. UwU snow drifting ah yes i guess i need to get my 36 on it as well. Ah snow tandems with de bois yeess, unlucky that AJ spun and rekt his new bumper + headlight, at least he's okay :P
Hell yeah, fortunately the boys helped out with the swap on the Mustang so it'll be ready to rip the next time i get to Japan! Snow drifting is definitely fun but you gotta be really careful, you saw that we barely had any grip. :lol:
alex876 wrote:
16 Feb 2020 15:23
Hope the brz will be coming back soon!
Thanks, fortunately AJ already fixed it up and it's good as new! The R33, meanwhile, still has some fixes to do in the rear but it's only cosmetic, apparently.
Nightkid wrote:
16 Feb 2020 21:28
Damn , that was a hard hit ! Thank god , that AJ´s ZC6 is now fixed lmao . Also yes very epic car hunting in the US with u :))))))))))))))))
Well not really but it definitely felt like that. Yeah i'm glad he fixed it so quickly too! And that is about to get even more epic ;)
BigSmoke wrote:
16 Feb 2020 23:52
Wew I'm glad my Mustang has given more power, I know I've sold it to the right man! ;) While a Modular in an R33 is quite an unorthodox choice, I'm sure it's a perfect fit for a missile build since the Modular is a bulletproof engine. As for the LS2.....not sure what are you going to do with it, but I can't wait :D

Drifitng in the snow sounds quite fun and hilarious, if only I can join you guys in the Mark II. All I can think when I hear about snow drifting is this:
I guess my Mark II would be literally destroyed there, since it's heavy and has quite high power. Though that's also exactly why I would bring my drift missile, so I won't worry much about destroyed parts. But eh, at least you and AJ can afford new parts after all, while as for me.......I'm not sure :lol:

Have a good time guiding Domi through the land of the free! :D
Twice as many horsepower but no suspension mods whatsoever, truly doing this the American way. :lol: I'll absolutely have to change that if i wanna keep the Mustang or myself intact lmao. Yeah hopefully we can drift the shit out of that R33 now! At some moments drifting in all that snow was hilarious indeed, barely getting through the track, we had one scary moment but later we laughed that off too. :P And definitely bring that Mark 2 to the track again sometime!
Niatross wrote:
18 Feb 2020 11:11
Skid-sesh in the snow was rly quite fun i must say! The S15 with the VVL SR felt just right (Maybe needs some handling tweaks but overall). Kinda jelly of AJ tho since he's the only one among us who had working AC and Heat while we shivered :lol:
Also about yalls little mishap, yeah i almost kinda freaked out bc it looked quite harsh from back. Initially was sure someone hurt themselves, but luckily no one was hurt so its all gucci, these things happen in drifting :D
Every skid sesh is fun but this one was very unusual so it was even better in a way! Your S15 seems like a nice drifter but you can't really tell how it handles if it's snowing, every car slides there anyway. :P Yeah, i guess that's one of the modern car advantages but he probably had way more stuff to fix than i'm about to have lol.
SimplifyHerb wrote:
18 Feb 2020 17:18
Driving on snow must be changing underwear experience. :lol:
Yeah, spinning out with no control whatsoever is pretty scary, especially on snow where it takes you so much longer to stop! But on the other hand we were going quite slow so it wasn't that much of a crash.

I guess the new page marks the beginning...

...of a new age.

Coming soon in a few days!
marcus915
Associate

glad you are unscathed from that accident! i can attest to AJ 100% lying if he said he didn't have a christmas tree of warning lights, everytime I go offtrack in my own BRZ it goes CRAZY
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Lagano
Gangster

marcus915 wrote:
25 Feb 2020 04:46
glad you are unscathed from that accident! i can attest to AJ 100% lying if he said he didn't have a christmas tree of warning lights, everytime I go offtrack in my own BRZ it goes CRAZY
Thanks fam, yeah fortunately nothing major happened! And that's exactly why i stick to cars from better and simpler times :lol: well the 997 is relatively modern but no major issues with it yet.
Lagano
Gangster

A Leap Forward

After another pretty long trip to Japan we're finally back at our garage in Oklahoma, and as you may have seen the lineup is getting a serious overhaul. Apart from all these Japanese legends, @Benny always wanted something more refined and luxurious, and now he decided to switch to the latter. Luxury and sports cars can cost some big money but that's often not the case in America, while certain JDM cars from the 90's can cost a fortune! So he decided to cash out big time with both of his Skylines and the Supra, all of which he got an insane offer for by a car collector in California.

The R33 generation of GTRs was introduced in 1995, meaning that people can slowly begin importing them to USA. However a company called Motorex imported a few GTRs back in the early 2000's, mostly known for supplying some of the movie cars for the first two Fast and the Furious titles. R33s were fully legalized by them but they were also selling R32s and R34s as if they were the same models. Those two were not compliant to the laws so most of them got seized and destroyed, but very few of them that were already sold (without the buyers knowing it's illegal) still remains in the States to this day, and they are extremely valued by JDM enthusiasts! With the R33 GTRs turning 25 years old, though, having a Motorex import won't be that important anymore so the sale price on those particular cars is likely about to drop soon. So Ben decided it was the right time to let it go and enjoy many other kinds of cars.

This GTR has had a long and fun journey with us - it all started about 3 years ago when @RedCarDriver told him about a Motorex R33 owner in Arizona willing to trade it with his GTR converted R32 GTS. It was just immaculate but later on it went through different stages of modifications, from a 1200HP screamer to a slightly modded OEM example with Nismo treatment done in no place else than Omori Factory. It's also been in Japan for a while when we got our garage there but not only that, it's also been to Europe for a top quality LHD conversion which is also appreciated here in America!

The R34 has been in his hands all the way from 2017 as well, back when he was living in California for a while he found the R34 for sale with a broken engine. Fortunately his good friend from Japan Megure-san helped him out with a fresh RB26 to make it run like it should. I remember him bringing it in this very garage for a rebuild as well, back when i worked with some more guys here. Much like the R33, it got plenty of Nismo parts and at some point a LHD conversion as well. Generally the R34 is more preferred by the usual JDM fans, probably due to being featured as one of the best cars in many racing games from the 2000's. All that is quite justified because it was really sophisticated and extremely well performing for its time, over time it earned its title of the "holy grail" of JDM cars.

And finally here's the Supra, contrary to the R's it's a fairly new addition to Benny's part of the collection. He bought it in Europe last year with quite some miles on it, until now we've rebuilt it with OEM parts and some slight modifications to make it a great performing street cruiser. As for every other car fanatic from my time, the Supra is definitely one of my all time favorites for similar reasons to the R34.

But there was another - @FranklinAnderson brought his Supra over from Japan to sell it for a better price and to get himself a R34, those don't have such a high price as in the USA but they are still quite expensive. Now these two Supras might look similar on the outside but Franklin's is a purpose built Wangan beast with 1400HP under the hood!!

Pretty much OEM+ bodykit, but when you see the wheels and interior you notice that this is not just another Supra. I love how this looks, subtle but menacing at the same time.

It's a great feeling when either cars or people from the other side of the world are brought together. Sadly i couldn't take it for a drive due to the cold weather lately, definitely no place for such a high powered monster, but regardless it was amazing to have a look at it again. Respect to @FranklinAnderson for trusting it to me for a while!

This way we're going into a new chapter of this ongoing journey of ours, one part of both Ben and me wanted to keep these legends but eventually some things have to end but that means new ones are coming in! Still, this was quite an emotional moment for us, having those Skylines for almost the entire time we've been in USA. But we must look forward to future plans!

Speaking of future plans, first let's see what happened when i got here to keep you updated on the present state.

9th Feb 2020

I headed back to USA from Japan but this time @Nightkid joined me, telling me she's looking for a few cars that are not available in Japan. First we landed in Miami, Florida because Ben found a great deal for an even greater car - a 2014 Ferrari 458 Spider! But he also ordered a few parts in advance that needed replacing, it had a damaged front bumper and left headlight due to a slight front end collision. Because of that we got it with a salvage title but it turned out to be running perfectly! Miami is a popular spot for many exotic cars so there are also plenty of exotic service shops to be found according to that, fortunately we got the parts we needed right away. Then we brought all that with the car to Freddy's garage - you guys might know him better as Tavarish! I met him on SEMA last November (read more about that here!) and had a great talk with him about various projects of ours, i told him i'll make sure to meet him if i ever turn up in Florida! And so i did, with a nice surprise as well. He's worked on a few Ferraris already so we got the 458 fixed up with no problem! And if you're wondering what he's up to at the moment, check out his garage update he posted recently, i suggest you to watch all four parts.

11th Feb 2020

After we got the 458 all sorted out we got the rebuilt title so it was ready to hit the road! Thanks to Freddy we also got it registered even if i'm out of state, the car was already titled here in Florida so i guess it was the easiest way to do it. This 458 is for Benny but he was in Europe also getting a few cars so he let this part of the shopping to me. I'm glad he did so because cruising around Miami in a convertible supercar is what dreams are made of! Even in February Florida has almost summer temperatures, ain't called Sunshine State for no reason. The nice weather brings out many other supercars and that was just awesome to see, sometimes a 458 might even feel too ordinary out here! :lol:

Florida man floors it in the middle of the road and almost drives Ferrari into the sea

And so i took Dominika for a pretty long trip back to Oklahoma but we were in for a cold shower - the climate was so much colder and different from Florida, it was like driving from summer to winter! But anyway it was good to be back, seeing all of our rides again after a long time. But i didn't even have that much time to check them out that day, i had scheduled another purchase for the next day! And it was also a Ferrari... of some kind.

12th Feb 2020

The other day a Texan buddy of mine i know from a few drift events happened to be in Oklahoma, fortunately he was able to give me a ride to Dallas when he was heading back. Which is where i grabbed this mini Ferrari, a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth! I stumbled upon this little machine while browsing on Craigslist for a nice cheap daily driver, it seemed like a great choice because it's fun to drive while having really good fuel economy. Well gas is pretty cheap but it's still nice, long trips can hit your wallet anyway!

All around the 500 looked pretty good with no major signs of damage, just a few small scratches and worn interior but that can be fixed. I bought it from a dealer so it's very likely well maintained, actually in surprisingly good shape considering the mileage - which is 139 thousand miles!!! That's about 20 thousand per year, but in reality it did even more in some years - the Craigslist post showed its VIN number so i was able to do an online checkup. From 2015 to 2018, the mileage somehow jumped up from 22k to 111k! I just hope those were all done on the highway and not on the track. :lol: It still seems quite strange to me though, i know it has great fuel economy but i don't think this is the best car for the everyday highway commute! I also noticed a few recalls and customer complaints but i guess that's why it was so cheap, good condition Abarths like this can cost up 10k! I'll have to look into it a bit more, let's just hope this daily doesn't turn into another project car!!

As the dealer told me the car runs perfectly, the trip back home was super smooth! Maybe not the most comfortable or luxurious car in the world but i feel like this will be an awesome ride to throw around daily. And hearing some classic hits on the radio got me back in no time! :D

When i got back to Ardmore i stopped by the local store and for a moment i was quite confused that i drove here with this 500, until now i've daily driven either the Chevelle which i've had for like forever, or the Mk2 Golf more recently. Fun fact: this is the newest car i've ever had! Well it is by the model year but it's pretty much the same as when it was introduced in 2007, and even then it was considered kinda cheap and basic in terms of features. So it might as well feel like a car from the 90's! :lol:

It has some retro design cues reminiscent of the original rear-engined 2-cylinder Fiat 500 but maybe that's less obvious on the Abarth models. As some say for many Italian cars, it might not be the most reliable thing ever but it feels really good to drive it for now, i like how it's simple but it still feels modern for me! Maybe i'm just that much used to old cars. :P

With the Abarth back home safe and sound, i took a short nap from the driving and being busy for the last few days. Shortly after that a wild BMW M4 pops up, turns out that was Dom's car of choice! Keep an eye out on her RP thread for that. She was thrilled to see the 500, having one in Japan herself. I could say i had the same reaction for the M4, haven't had one yet but i gave one a good test drive before handing it to @Niatross in Japan. Aside from both of our new additions, it was good to see all the other cars just like coming back to an old friend.

Coming back here after a few months, i figured i could do a garage update. Starting with the 911, my latest build in the USA! Definitely one of the most satisfying ones too, it's one of the few cars that i've built from the ground up. A fresh paintjob, some nice graphics and a set of wheels made it look so complete.

Having any kind of 911 has been my dream since i was a little kid, well back in my home country in 2016 i made do with a 944 which also turned out pretty nice but here we are now! :)

It should be good to go if i remember, i must get a license plate for this and enjoy the flat 6 music properly! One part of me also wants more power on it but it's alright for now.

My oldest car next to my newest, if we don't count the 500 i just got!

Ah, this Chevelle has become an absolute legend in my books. It was my very first project car here in USA, Ben found it as a total rust bucket but with the help of some more friends it was brought back to life in December 2016. Safe to say this car got me and Ben into classic american rides and taught us a lot about restoration builds. Back then we didn't have that much knowledge and funds for projects on this scale so it's running with the help of a few eBay parts which still do their job today! Apart from the twin turbos, apparently 900HP was a bit much for them but the LS2 makes some solid power itself anyway. What i like the most on it is that it still retains the same paintjob from when we rebuilt it, it's got a few dings here and there from occasional daily driving and a couple of drift events i drove it to but i don't think i'm changing it anytime soon.

On the right there's another recent build of ours, an Infiniti G35 that we built for SEMA last November! We swapped the engine with a BMW S85 V10 which was previously installed in an E34 we built earlier in 2019, unfortunately that car has no powerplant for now but the V10 made the G35 get a whole lot of attention at the event! Like this one, many cars are built specifically for showcase on SEMA but i wonder how much they're actually used apart from that. I'll try to make this G35 street legal or at least take it to the track sometimes.

Another example of how we got a car from likely ending up on a junkyard to a completely transformed head turner!

I can't wait to hear that V10 sing and see how the car performs! What might sing even more, however, is that 86 over there...

Currently going through a slight rebuild, this AE86 is my grassroots drift car, perfect for sliding around tight tracks! Usually drifting in America consists of very high-powered cars but that's not really the case for the local drift events. Aside from that, i just love the sound of a high-revving NA powerplant! But high revs lead to high temperatures so the 3S-GE got a new radiator and an oil cooler. I'll also have to upgrade some of the internal engine parts to make the whole thing more reliable and to make sure it will go through all the future drift sessions with ease.

Another small car with a big fun factor, the Miata has also been hanging around here for a while, being built sometime in 2017.

Quite frankly, it's barely had any driving or further changes due to many other projects we had. It's very fun to drive but the V6 made such a small car way too fast to handle, plus the handling was weird due to the super wide wheels, 13 inches wide in the rear, i believe. But a lightweight car with added power and grip made for some epic accelerations! One reason why it hasn't got many miles after the rebuild though - neither me or Ben fit in this car really well. So i might as well pass it on to someone else, but it needs a bit of work because it doesn't run as of now.

On to the Mk2, also one of our earliest builds which got a makeover last year! Originally having more of an oldschool look and a TDI engine, it looked good and it was fun to drive but i'm not a fan of diesel engines, and diesel cars are not that favored in USA anyway. So eventually it got a SR20 we had left over from a S13 build and it got that hot hatch feeling! This car is also a mainstay in the garage because not only it was one of the first ever project cars here, it also reminds me of life back in Europe where this generation of the Golf was the go-to cheap car for any purpose. That might not be the case anymore though, many of them are reaching oldtimer status and significantly increasing in value!

With more than a 1000 horsepower difference from the Golf, this 1993 Supra is supposed to be a street drag car but being illegally imported and then sold on a government auction only lets me use it on the strip. (read more about how i acquired it here!) It's a pretty interesting story but i got a fully built Supra drag car for the price of a stock one!

And here's the other, almost the same drag car! Sharing the engine and platform with the Supra, the SC300 was the more luxurious option back in the 90's. But these two are built just for the drag strip, and they're both going to see some action this March! Me and Benny are taking them to TX2K, one of the most famous drag racing events in America. This is the fourth year i've wanted to go there, first being in 2017 right after building the SC300 but sadly i wasn't able to in none of them until now! The SC300 has gone through some runs on the local drag strip and the Supra did a few roll races on the street but this time they'll be put to the test against the toughest competition out there.

These two are focused for the drag strip while the R32 on the other side is built for racetracks. It's remained the same as when i imported it from Japan in 2018, with around 850HP to all 4 wheels it can be incredibly fast on the track! I haven't driven it much lately though, hopefully i'll get the chance to take it on some time attack or hillclimb events.

Finally, we got to the Aventador, probably Ben's most ambitious project ever. He found it on a salvage auction for only a fraction of its original price because the car was said to be flooded, after some extensive research about it he found out the flood damage was only partial so there was a high chance it could be repaired and running again. Most of the car still had to be rebuilt due to the wiring and rebuilding a supercar is no easy task, but the hard work was definitely worth it!

All in all looking at the current lineup amazes me, i never thought we could do so much in a few years.
But like with the Lambo and many other builds we did, hard work and patience pays off!

Finances later because there are some more cars on the way home.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

That many of the cars just like Adam LZ. :lol:
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Welcome back home, my man! :D Jumping from JDM gems from exotic supercars is something I couldn't imagine either, let a lone experience. The Fezza looks home over there, being an open-top is a great bonus as well for those afternoon cruise. As for the mini-Ferrari, I should admit, I wanted one as well :lol: It might not be a fast car but it's got the potential, and there's a championship dedicated to it in Italy. Also, the EsseEsse model is your career starter car in Assetto Corsa so that's another motorsport credibility on its hands.

It's sad to see the R33 and R34 went away, but after all you've moved up and high in life, so it's time to open a new chapter indeed ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ah yes you got some lineup 33 34 and two supras uwu. Oh a 458 spyder although i prefer the non spyder ones they are fun super cars to drive :P Oh abarth 500 another enjoyable vehicle. Ah yes the whole lineup from a sick 911 to drag 2j powered cars also comming by ls chevelle and v10 swapped g35 not forgetting about 3sge 86 and a miata with sr20 swapped mk2 golf and an aventador. That's even hard to say it all but they all definitely got their roles and serve you good :D
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

SimplifyHerb wrote:
01 Mar 2020 16:42
That many of the cars just like Adam LZ. :lol:
Haha, i guess i indeed have too many rides but there's still quite a difference, for example Adam has a brand new GT3RS while i have a salvage old Carrera S :P
BigSmoke wrote:
01 Mar 2020 21:19
Welcome back home, my man! :D Jumping from JDM gems from exotic supercars is something I couldn't imagine either, let a lone experience. The Fezza looks home over there, being an open-top is a great bonus as well for those afternoon cruise. As for the mini-Ferrari, I should admit, I wanted one as well :lol: It might not be a fast car but it's got the potential, and there's a championship dedicated to it in Italy. Also, the EsseEsse model is your career starter car in Assetto Corsa so that's another motorsport credibility on its hands.

It's sad to see the R33 and R34 went away, but after all you've moved up and high in life, so it's time to open a new chapter indeed ;)
Thanks bro! You know i like to try out pretty much any kind of car and have a variety of them in the garage but i didn't expect such a turnaround. I love that 458, usually i prefer a coupe version but like i said the last time seeing one, the 458 Spider looks almost no different! And the other Italian was an impulse buy to be honest, i was just looking for something to daily drive and there it was! Yeah, i've gathered quite some experience driving it in Assetto, we'll see how the real thing handles now! We'll all miss those two R's but time goes on and certain things have to change. To better ones though! :)
NotPerfect wrote:
01 Mar 2020 21:22
OwO ah yes you got some lineup 33 34 and two supras uwu. Oh a 458 spyder although i prefer the non spyder ones they are fun super cars to drive :P Oh abarth 500 another enjoyable vehicle. Ah yes the whole lineup from a sick 911 to drag 2j powered cars also comming by ls chevelle and v10 swapped g35 not forgetting about 3sge 86 and a miata with sr20 swapped mk2 golf and an aventador. That's even hard to say it all but they all definitely got their roles and serve you good :D
Sadly the Skylines and Supras (one of which is @FranklinAnderson's) have to go for getting our lineup to a new level! Some of the old rides will still remain though, to remind us of our beginning here and because i love modifying cheap old cars. :lol: Sometimes i have a hard time remembering all the cars in here but every one of them has a special story and purpose so it's really hard to let go any of them.
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Lovely update!
Dang, i miss my supra lol, but hey, boving onto better things
AND HOLY FUCK, U RE SELLING THE R's? :(((( That's sad but hey, onto better things!
About the fiat, i love that thing, i'm low key seeing to get one, those are cheap fun dailies!
AND GODDAMN THAT 911 IS NUTS <3
Basically, all of S2S Projects are lovely! I will go to OKC soon <3!

p.d: About motorex, only one car was crushed, it was big bird because it was an temporary import and one of the owners that got it swapped the vins, so it got crushed, the crash test of the cars was on an R33, but were applied to r34's because the structure was pretty much the same with some upgrades, the nhtsa approved that, the problem was that Hiro, the owner of motorex was spending the money that the company earned in parties and stuff and the company wasn't selling a lot of cars, so the new cars that they imported wasn't brought into compliance because they didn't have any money, some other cars were into the lab for a lot of time, also hiro and some other people got charges for kidnapping and other stuff, they were selling customers cars without paying the money to the owners and a lot of other stuff.

The cars that were imported without getting into compliance and sold to innocent people were "godfathered" into the system saying that the cars will be legal although the car wasn't brought into compliance, because they tried to do right but the imported did it wrong, they legalized them. The only exception was bigbird.

Cars that were crushed mostly were some kaizo's cars who were brought as kit cars with swapped vins and other cars from shady importers.

Mostly all of the cars that were imported ilegally like for example a lightning yellow kaizo r34 and the hero 1 blue r34 from fast 4 were exported or seized and auctioned for "export only", only a few of them were crushed and mostly were cars with swapped vins like a majority of kaizo's cars and that r33 gts-t with a 240sx vin that we all see in that famous video.

All of the Motorex cars (except bigbird) are federally legal cars, incluiding the cars that were not brought into compliance, only 111 aprox. cars were imported by motorex. R32 ~34 cars R33 ~62 cars R34 ~15 cars

This info was said by Sean Morris, ex employee at MotoRex and owner of TopRank in some videos of Craig Lieberman, in his blogs and in his facebook.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
dariws
Associate

You got an amazing garage.American,european and japanese.You got them all. :roll:
Congrats for the Ferrari and the mini-Ferarri. :D
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

F to the OG Skylines that will forever be in our hearts. But you know what they say, gotta let go of the past to move on to the future! (Or something like that). Can't wait to see where your Abarth is going, you deserve a new problem free (for now lolol) car after dealing with salvaged cars for years on end. Ben's 458 is RAD, must be mf blast to drive, Novitec it up already Benny! Lol

And of course the FUCKTON of cars in the warehouse that make StS, StS, EPIC. My fav is still that SEMA spec 911, from humble beginnings to a MASSIVE FLEX :!: :D
s t a y c l a s s y
Lagano
Gangster

FranklinAnderson wrote:
04 Mar 2020 16:28
Lovely update!
Dang, i miss my supra lol, but hey, boving onto better things
AND HOLY FUCK, U RE SELLING THE R's? :(((( That's sad but hey, onto better things!
About the fiat, i love that thing, i'm low key seeing to get one, those are cheap fun dailies!
AND GODDAMN THAT 911 IS NUTS <3
Basically, all of S2S Projects are lovely! I will go to OKC soon <3!
Thanks a bunch my man :roll: Ah, both your Supra and Ben's Skylines were legendary but like you said, it's time for better things. Also, i think the GTR prices in America have reached an all-time high so it was definitely worth it! Yeah the 500 is a fun little car (or should i say sports car?) while still being a good and cheap daily driver! Let's just hope i won't run into any issues with it. :P Gotta love the 911 man, it's been one of the dream cars! Hey if you'll manage to drop by another time that's awesome :D
dariws wrote:
04 Mar 2020 17:26
You got an amazing garage.American,european and japanese.You got them all. :roll:
Congrats for the Ferrari and the mini-Ferarri. :D
I appreciate it man, i always like to have a nice variety! :) Now an Italian ride is a first for me this time, should be fun as well!
RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
08 Mar 2020 14:40
F to the OG Skylines that will forever be in our hearts. But you know what they say, gotta let go of the past to move on to the future! (Or something like that). Can't wait to see where your Abarth is going, you deserve a new problem free (for now lolol) car after dealing with salvaged cars for years on end. Ben's 458 is RAD, must be mf blast to drive, Novitec it up already Benny! Lol

And of course the FUCKTON of cars in the warehouse that make StS, StS, EPIC. My fav is still that SEMA spec 911, from humble beginnings to a MASSIVE FLEX :!: :D
Yeah, we're all gonna miss those but better stuff is coming up! I doubt the 500 will be problem free after i did a VIN checkup, it's had a bunch of recalls and complaints but that's what high mileage does to a car like this. I hope it won't be much of a problem!
And there might be a few more salvage cars to sort out :P Well there are way too many in the garage now but i just love every single one of them, especially the 911!
Lagano
Gangster

Sprung out

25th Feb 2020

These few days were pretty calm, i was mostly just chilling out and occasionally working on some of the cars, mostly the Miata that doesn't wanna run yet. Also some more mechanical fixes and maintenance on the other cars after sitting for a while, but the Golf got a slight visual change too, an extended front lip that i copped on the local classifieds! I don't know what else i could get for the exterior, maybe i could brighten up the paintjob with some 80's stripes or something like that.

And then another part of our massive shopping list has arrived.

Not one, but two Chargers! First one's a 2016 Hellcat which should be a great daily driver, or at least that's what Benny thinks. The modern 4 door Charger is indeed a common all-rounder in America, used from the everyday commuters to police officers. The Hellcat version, however, makes it a whole new kind of sedan with 707 horsepower!

Ben found it at a dealer so it should be in great condition, especially because of the fairly low mileage! It should be an awesome daily driver, having both outstanding performance and practicality, you know how i always like a daily driver to still be fun to drive. So it should be perfect for either me or Ben to drive around, or to give any future guests from Japan one hell of a ride from the airport!

Meanwhile i found one of the most iconic muscle cars ever, a good old '69 Charger. One of the classics that i've admired for longer than i can remember, seeing it as the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazzard, obviously, and in various racing games throughout the 90's and 2000's, it got itself a spot in my personal Hall of Fame. Funny thing is that these two Chargers are now both our oldest and newest cars ever!

The 1969 model is by far the most desired one by collectors and all classic car fans, also the best looking one in my opinion. So a high demand leads to a high price, many times to well over V$100,000! That would be way out of my reach but not this time since it was only selling for 17k, most likely being the cheapest '69 Charger in the whole country in this condition. Take that, Hoovies Garage! There are some slight drawbacks that brought the price down though - apparently it's not matching numbers, which is a very important detail for collectors. It's been restored a few years ago but it doesn't have all the parts that the car originally had, therefore not matching numbers. It's not an original R/T either but i don't mind, it has the big 440 Magnum engine which is the best one you can get with this car! And it has a manual transmission which is very rare with old muscle cars in general, i guess most people just prefer automatics. But i love it! :D

It had to be brought over all the way from Rhode Island but it was worth it for the price it had, when i was browsing used car ads as usual i had to grab this as soon as possible. Looks like it was restored properly but i'll have to look into it a bit more, i'm quite skeptic about it for now. I just hope i can enjoy this car without doing too much to it.

And that's not all! Later on 2 more cars have arrived from the west coast, this Camaro ZL1 is going to Japan for Ben as he wanted a muscle car over there as well. Modern muscle cars like this are way more powerful and refined with supercharged engines and upgraded suspension so they're not only good for drag racing, unlike older ones. They're still very fun and feel very raw to drive like the classics!

And here's another 458. Yes, another one. That Spider i picked up for Ben will be going to Japan while this 2012 458 Italia was my choice, so one for him, one for me. He's always wanted that we both have matching cars, and now we finally found a chance to make that happen. This 458 was from a salvage auction as well, it looks all good from the outside but the deployed airbags inside clearly show it had some kind of incident. It should run and drive but hopefully it won't hit me with a hefty repair bill...

1st March 2020

Moving on to the mini Ferrari, i took it to the local DMV to get it registered! I got this Abarth with a clean title and without any issues (for now at least) so it passed the inspection with flying colors. It was required because i bought it out of state, after that it was good to go so i decided to visit a nearby friend of mine. He was quite surprised when i pulled up with this!

Later that day we drove down to Thackerville to meet 2 more buddies, one of them having this nice G35. These are pretty popular in USA, very affordable sporty coupes which can look amazing with slight modifications! This one is a good example, it has aftermarket lips all around but otherwise it's pretty stock looking. The same car but totally different from our V10 powered SEMA show car!

I really like the 370Z wheels on it too, they're often used for OEM+ builds and they always look so good! I don't know if he just copped those for winter wheels or not, gotta look cool all season. :cool:

I guess people usually prefer 350Zs but i think these can look just as good! It seems a little more practical with 4 seats so he uses it as a daily driver which he occasionally takes drifting. Pretty much stock on the inside, apart from coilovers, a cold air intake and a performance exhaust. Yes it has a VQ35 but don't worry, it doesn't sound like a trumpet orchestra. :lol:

The 500 is so short compared to it that i had to move it forward when taking photos from the front! But somehow it has 4 seats just like the G35, so all 4 of us tried to get in like Doug DeMuro always does and just like in his review the guys in the back had no room whatsoever, even hitting their heads in the rear window! :? G35 was actually quite comfortable on the other hand, still not much legroom but it was way better to take a ride in that one, i might as well throw the back seats out of the Abarth and make it a mini parts hauler!

So that was a pretty epic way to spend a nice Sunday afternoon. In the 2 weeks until now i wasn't doing much apart from prepping the Supra and SC300 for TX2K which is happening now, both me and Benny will be driving! The event is just huge with so many top notch drag cars, i'll try to update about that next week. Until then, thanks for stopping by and have a good one! :D
Getting paid and spending it right away

4 weekly paychecks: +V$4500
Sold R33, R34 and Supra: +V$400000
Mentions: +V$250 (thanks to @FranklinAnderson!)
2014 Ferrari 458 Spider: V$47300
458 Spider repairs: V$4500
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth: V$4850
Golf Mk2 front lip: V$100
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia: V$71025
2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: V$22000
2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat: V$44995
1969 Dodge Charger: V$17000
Shipping costs: V$5000
Remaining: V$210901
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy damn so many new cars both chargers a camaro and a 458 that's soo rad. I really love the styling of the new charger and the fact it has 4 doors and is practical makes it such a good daily as you said. The old one isn't far behind either for the price i wouldn't mind anything wrong with it tbh. Camoro though i prefer the newer/older gens looks dope too and got some character to it and the 458 just speaks for itself. Although i never liked 370z wheels they kinda match the g35 that you meat though which really f's with my mind lol.
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

I guess we rarely ever knew when Benny would define a daily correctly :lol: Nevertheless it's a cool and practical (relatively speaking, since it's a 4-door) one! While it's still a gas-guzzler, I think it's still a comfy and comfortable highway cruiser nonetheless, so perfect for those highway trips and several visits to the drag strip :D

And yaaaay another generation game has commenced! The classic Charger is one of the most featured car in any medias so no wonder it's quite popular and prices for them are skyrocketing every year. Uunless you're one of those nitpicking, perfectionist car collectors, honestly I don't really care if it doesn't have matching numbers (though I know how impotant it is) or being absolutely authentic in general. All that matters is you've scored a healthy classic for an unusual price ;)

I can't wait to pick up the ZL1 and delivering it to your garage as well, for quite a lot of reasons :lol: And wew yet another Ferrari! I wish I have a pocket as deep as yours :lol: And yes, the G35 is criminally underrated in the auto world in general, they got potentials for just about everything! I wish there are more people drifting it or even do a build grip out of it
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
dariws
Associate

Lagano wrote:
14 Mar 2020 19:06

They look like 2 big bullies. :lol:
Jokes aside,congrats mate.
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
Lagano
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
14 Mar 2020 19:22
OwO ayy damn so many new cars both chargers a camaro and a 458 that's soo rad. I really love the styling of the new charger and the fact it has 4 doors and is practical makes it such a good daily as you said. The old one isn't far behind either for the price i wouldn't mind anything wrong with it tbh. Camoro though i prefer the newer/older gens looks dope too and got some character to it and the 458 just speaks for itself. Although i never liked 370z wheels they kinda match the g35 that you meat though which really f's with my mind lol.
Gotta have some muscle if we're in America ;) Yeah the Hellcat should be practical indeed but daily driving it will be hard cause 700 horsepower waiting under the hood is really tempting! :twisted:
Well the 458 may look nice but there's a whole lotta work still to do with it, luckily the other one was an easy fix but we'll see how it goes this time.
BigSmoke wrote:
14 Mar 2020 21:07
I guess we rarely ever knew when Benny would define a daily correctly :lol: Nevertheless it's a cool and practical (relatively speaking, since it's a 4-door) one! While it's still a gas-guzzler, I think it's still a comfy and comfortable highway cruiser nonetheless, so perfect for those highway trips and several visits to the drag strip :D

And yaaaay another generation game has commenced! The classic Charger is one of the most featured car in any medias so no wonder it's quite popular and prices for them are skyrocketing every year. Uunless you're one of those nitpicking, perfectionist car collectors, honestly I don't really care if it doesn't have matching numbers (though I know how impotant it is) or being absolutely authentic in general. All that matters is you've scored a healthy classic for an unusual price ;)

I can't wait to pick up the ZL1 and delivering it to your garage as well, for quite a lot of reasons :lol: And wew yet another Ferrari! I wish I have a pocket as deep as yours :lol: And yes, the G35 is criminally underrated in the auto world in general, they got potentials for just about everything! I wish there are more people drifting it or even do a build grip out of it
You know we've never had actually good daily drivers! :P This one should be just fine for a change while it's still fun and powerful! I know it will be quite thirsty but nevermind that lmao. I'm more excited about the old Charger though, i actually had my eyes on a fully original one but it already got sold. Well then i got one for much less than i expected, not a legit R/T but at least it's in pretty good shape and it has the good ol' 440. The good side is that i won't feel that bad about messing around with it! :lol: That 458 indeed made quite a hole in the pockets but let's hope repairs won't make an even bigger one :? Sure thing mate, i'll let you know when the Camaro gets overseas so you can take it for a ride. I really like the G35s too, plenty of them are around in grassroots drift events but it's rare to see a totally modified one like we did for SEMA!
dariws wrote:
16 Mar 2020 09:47
They look like 2 big bullies. :lol:
Jokes aside,congrats mate.
Haha thanks man! They're big boys indeed but i won't bully anyone with them :)
Mikee
Associate

UwU So many cars!
I always wanted to buy a Charger Hellcat for myself, but it's too expensive for me( I hope to buy it sometime.
And why do many people like this Fiat?!
Good luck and do not crash all these cars! :)
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

Honestly there's a bit too many of them for me to deal with but every one of them is something special! Trust me, a Hellcat is absolutely worth it, with a bit of luck you can get a good one for 40k, save a bit of cash gradually and you'll get there! Well i got the 500 just for a cheap daily driver but it's so fun, might not look the part to everyone but it's quite a powerful little beast! And thanks lol, i'll try to keep them intact :P
AThero
Associate

You have a cool selection of cars! Looks like a lot of fun to be in this business.
Soju
Gangster

That's a long list of shopping spree, but collecting cars sure is a fresh way to go :)
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Oh my! Are you buying cars or groceries!? :lol:

Joking aside, goddamn what a roster, looking forward to each and every one of em! Specially the V35 and 458. And the Golf is still sittin' pretty I see <3
s t a y c l a s s y
Lagano
Gangster

AThero wrote:
02 Apr 2020 22:53
You have a cool selection of cars! Looks like a lot of fun to be in this business.
Thanks man, well having this many of them is quite hard, that's for sure, but like you said it's really fun in the end! :D
Soju wrote:
03 Apr 2020 13:32
That's a long list of shopping spree, but collecting cars sure is a fresh way to go :)
I guess it's really turning into one hell of a collection!!!
RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
03 Apr 2020 16:24
Oh my! Are you buying cars or groceries!? :lol:

Joking aside, goddamn what a roster, looking forward to each and every one of em! Specially the V35 and 458. And the Golf is still sittin' pretty I see <3
Yeah we might've bought one too many cars :? But i just love each of them, not so sure about the second 458 we got but i also gotta keep some oldies like the Mk2 to remind me how it all began! :)
Benny
Associate

Abandon ship, Abandon ship

Hello guys, long time no update from me, Lagano took care of everything for both of us haha.

15th January 2020
So you know how they say „New Decade, new paths and new decisions“, and I decided that to make a change in this decade by changing our garage a bit.
While in Japan, working on the S14 Lan-Evo, I had a call from West Coast Luxury Motors that one huge client of theirs is looking for some forbidden fruit in the USA, to be specific he was looking for an R33 and R34 to get illegally and keep as his collection. We told them that we will think about it since we do not wanna do anything illegal......
After a while @Lagano arrived from his drive with @BigSmoke and I told him about the call.
Ziga instantly said „Hell no we ain't doing it“ and after a while I remembered that my R33 that is in Japan is still on the USA tags, since I never did the export paperwork and its not exported from USA, just shipped to another location for use, and that the R34 in the USA is also a registered street legal car, so I rung up West Coast Luxury Motors and asked about that client of theirs and said about my cars.
They gave me the contact info of the client to ring up since the cars were mine and I had a contract with them to pay off the financing on the S14 build.......
I was nervous since if I screw this deal up I might get the dealer in a bad spot and ruin their business.

Me and Lagano ring the number up and an elderly person answered on the other end, and we introduced ourselves. As it happened the client used to race on tracks in his youth and now is looking for some iconic cars to fill up his collection. He told us that he has the early model Honda NSX and the later Type R NSX, he had couple iconic Evos, 2 68 Fastbacks, one of them being the real „Bullit“ car, a 1969 Challenger R/T, and best of all were the F40 and F50 Ferrari. He kept good care of his collection and we decided to see how it will go, and I wrote Ziga on a piece of paper lets hit him high with the price so that we can negotiate lower, then he asked me which cars from his list do we have, and we told him that we have an genuine R33 GTR and a R34 GTT that was converted in a GTR and I mentioned my 300k+ km MK IV Supra.
He was hooked up on the R34 and R33 but then he asked me about the Supra, about some of the parts on it. We told him that we overhauled the engine compleatly, that we changed it from an N/A to a Single turbo setup and a change from AT to MT, and that the block on the car is the factory block that came with the car from Toyota in 1994.
He told us to give him a price for all 3 cars, Lagano took of from the sofa and went to make us a cup of coffee and I told him that we want V$400 000 for all 3 cars, and he replied with give me your bank account number to wire you the money and when can the cars be at my place.
Ziga fell down on the floor when he heard his response while I froze, I didn't expect that he would just say yes but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN we scored high.......
I told him that the R33 is in Japan at the moment and we would ship it back to the States, and make sure to transport the cars on our cost to his place.
He told me that if we can manage to get with the cars to his place and to have a look at his collection and even drive some of them......
All we said was „YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES“ at the same time .....
So that was for the intro about the change of the decade..............

20th February 2020
So selling those cars we made a lot of room in the garage and while ziga was excited for that huge income, I was making a plan how to spend em all.....
So first thing that I wanned to do with that money was to get us 2 cars that are the same, and that car needed to be special and powerful, to mark all these years we cooperate, all the way back from when I was in Bosnia and he in Slovenia, to the days when we formed Side To Side garage, but due to some personal stuff I had to leave but again later he invited me to join again which I could not decline....
So for all these years my dear friend became like a brother that I never had and I didn't knew any other way to say thanks for all these years he was there for me even now when I turn in to a RP Tavarish. So my friend I hope that you will enjoy your gift.
I bought us two almost identical 2012 Ferrari 458's. Mine is red and is the „Spider“ version while his is black and „Italia“ (Coupe) version. Both were in a front end impact, and the Spider we fixed easy due to a cracked bumper. We had ordered a new bumper and misc parts from Scuderia Ferrari in Modena, and had them shipped to Florida where the 458 was, so that Ziga could meet with Tavarish. Actually what I didn't told him was that the parts were shipped to Tavarish after I got his confirmation. Also I forgot to mention that I got an IPE Titanuim F1 Exhaust kit to make an eargasmic sound......
As far as Zigas 458 „Italia“, we don't know the exact damage due to the car looking clean on pictures and popped airbags, so we have to hope for the best....

Now lets move to the next part of the update :
I talked with Ziga about getting some Muscle cars since I wanned to get a muscle since we moved to the states..... It was a bit hard to convince Ziga on to it due to the amount of cars but I managed.......
We got ourselves a pair of Chargers, not phone chargers but Dodge Chargers, Ziga decided to go with the old classic 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, we found one but then it got sold in the end, and Ziga had to search again and he found his non number matching 69 Charger for cheap and grabbed it, meanwhile I went with more „New School“ charger. I went with a 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. The reason I went with it are the following : I love the looks of the 2016 version, it has 4 doors which can actually transport our guests in 1 car then in 2 cars, the power is insane a family car with 707HP at the crank is nuts. I was thinking about an E63 AMG but the power this thing makes is insane. Also after the „Demon“ Challenger got released there is more and more and more aftermarket parts which can make this bad boy reach 850HP at the wheels which is ridiculous.
Another part of the update is Zigas „Poor mans Ferrari“ the Fiat 500 Abarth. It is a funny car, but its looks are addicting and I know why he loves it so much....But as I keep repeating Zigas words I will just jump to the part that he didn't cover due to all the stuff on his hands.....

So as you all know we are prepping our cars for TX2K20 to enter with our MK4 Supra and the SC300 so many of the following parts were left out but here are some more updates :
1989 Nissan 240SX..........
A domestic purchase in the USA.
After my last trip to Japan, and the Time Attack teaching session by @BigSmoke, I got addicted to it and decided to build a car specialy for time attacks.
I found this 89 Nissan 240SX (Called in the USA) but it is a Nissan Silvia S13 with the 180SX/200SX/240SX front end and a K24DE AT inside it. The only thing from this car that we required is that the body is in perfect condition, and we don't care about the engine, gearbox and interior since everything is going out.....
I do not wanna spoil this build too much but I will let you know that we made a order for the parts and the cost is HUUUUUGE so stay tunned for that build to pop up.......
So I told Ziga not to update on this car , cause I really wanned to introduce you to this car which is one of my ultimate dream cars and damn I am glad to anounce you that :
Here is the party piece that we scoped.......
It is a 1992 E31 BMW 850CSI 6 Speed Manual with 81 000 Miles on the clocks for V$11 999.
This car in particilar was owned by 1 single owner till today.This guy buys it brand new in 1992, drives it for a year and then a dog runs out in front of his car while driving on the highway at 70 MPH in September 1993, and he couldn't dodge him and run him over.
The cost to repair the car from that accident in 1993 was more than 50% of the car price and the insurance totaled the car giving it a „Salvage“ Title. The owner bought the car back from the insurance and sent it to a BMW Service in Spring 1994 and waited till fall of 1994 to get the car back. So the car has a rebuilt title since 1994, but it was maintained properly and kept in a garage its whole life but still the New York weather and sun managed to leave its toll on the paint work which is faded and needs to be corrected or resprayed, but we will talk about that later on.
The engine works as a swiss watch, no issues what so ever, 1 year ago he serviced the whole engine compleatly (But didn't clean the engine bay since 1994 I guess), New brake pads, rotors, fluid, new tires, new fuel pump, fuel filters, new accessory belts, water pump, coolant hoses, new batteries, oil change, etc.
So here is some info about the E31 in case that you are not aware of this car,
The BMW E31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 Series. It is a grand tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999 powered by either a V8 or V12 engine. While it did supplant the original E24 based 6 Series in 1990, a common misconception is that the 8 Series was developed as a successor. It was actually in an entirely new model class aimed at a different market, with a substantially higher price and performance than the 6 Series.
Development of the 8 Series began in July 1981, with both the final design phase reaching completion and production development starting in 1986. The 8 Series debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) in early September 1989. The 8 Series was designed to move beyond the market of the original 6 Series. The 8 Series had substantially improved performance, as well as a far higher purchase price.
Over 1.5 billion Deutsche Mark was spent on total development (2020 USD nearly $900 million), BMW used CAD tools, still unusual at the time, to design the car's all-new body. Combined with wind tunnel testing, the resulting car had a drag coefficient of Cd=0.29, a major improvement from the previous BMW M6/635CSi's 0.39.
The 8 Series offered the first V12 engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission on a road car. It was one of the first vehicles to be fitted with an electronic drive-by-wire throttle. The 8 Series was one of BMW's first cars, together with the Z1, to use a multi-link rear axle.
While CAD modeling allowed the car's unibody to be 3 kg (8 lb.) lighter than that of its predecessor, the car was significantly heavier when completed due to the large engine and added luxury items a source of criticism from those who wanted BMW to concentrate on the driving experience. Some of the car's weight may have been due to its pillar-less "hardtop" body style, which lacked a "B" pillar.
Sales of the 8 Series were affected by the global recession of the early 1990s, the Persian Gulf War, and energy price spikes. As a result, plans for the high performance M8 variant were dropped in 1991.
BMW pulled the 8 Series from the North American market in 1997, having sold only 7,232 cars over a seven year period. BMW continued production for Europe until 1999. The worldwide production grand total was 31,062.
The base price for an entry-level 8 series in the early 1990s started in the US$70,000 range, which is US$136,987 in 2020.
Let’s move to the info about my version of the 8 Series.
It's a 1992 850i, that was the first model of the 8 Series launched in 1990 with the 5.0-litre M70B50 V12 engine having a power output of 300 PS (221 kW; 296 hp). It was available with either a 4-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual gearbox and fortunately this one is a manual which is really rare here in the USA.

So now that you are all familiar with the E31 8 Series, it’s time to let you know of our plans for it. I originally wanted a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, but then I saw this add and knowing how rare this car is, especially in the USA I had to have it……
Plain and simple plan is divided in to 3 maybe 4 segments.
First segment is to take the car to a friend of ours and have one of his friends which is a professional detailer to try on a small panel if the paint work can be corrected. If not then we move to Segment 2 which is get the car stripped down and have that friend prep it and respray it. If we have to repaint the car we will go with the same color, because 1 I love this damn color and 2 this car is so rare and having it in a rebuilt title is the only shame this car will have. We are keeping it OEM+ style.
Segment 3 is get the engine out, do a complete overhaul, get new fresh parts inside, clean everything and machine the block and heads if needed. Get a new exhaust system, new accessories if needed. Some of the engine internal parts that we might replacing will get some performance upgrades. Ware planning to get this engine to produce around 500 to 600hp to make it feel a bit modern (And to be honest it should had that much power off the factory line to start with). Apart from the engine upgrades we are not changing anything else. Just a interior detail as well, clean the engine bay accessories etc.
Well enough chit-chat about the E31, it’s time to prep all vehicles for TX2K20 and hit a plane to Japan as fast as possible!!!!!!

WE HAVE GONE UNDERGROUND

15th March 2020
While at TX2K I watched the roll races, and I even competed in one but didn’t show really well cause everything on the car is made to go from 0 to a hero, but driving it on a certain speed and rpm and successfully downshifting for the go showed a bit of a problem in that car for me, but I was optimistic and I got an idea how to improve that car…..
After we finished all our passes and the TX2K ended, one of our competitors came to us and asked us about the SC300.

M : “Is the SC300 For sale by any chance?”
Ziga and I exchanged looks and were confused what to say.
Z : “Yes this fully built drag car can be your for V$30 000, but wait that’s not all, you get a half a tank of E85 with it”
M : “When can I pick it up?”
Z: “If you have space you can tow it right away”
So we sold the SC300 at that day, for that exact amount of money Ziga said.
While driving home we talked on the two way radio :
B:”Hey Zig, what I am supposed to do lol we sold that SC300”
Z:”We will find you a replacement, knowing you, you already have something found on that damn AUTOTEMPEST”
“Proudly Sponsored by Autotempest”
B:”Sadly I do not have anything selected from that lovely Autotempest”
Z:”Well we will look for something when we get home”

A while later we arrived at the HQ, and due to a tight schedule I started to pack my stuff to hit my plane which is in like 8h.
So while I was packing, Ziga was all over autotempest to find a roll race car, and he found couple of corvettes the C5 version but after talking with some of the guys running roll races and having in mind that one day we want to be a rival to the “Underground Racing” guys we were told not to run with the Vette for that. So Ziga suggested fighting fire with fire and getting a Lambo but the I told to Ziga:
B:”Hey why don’t we look for a 911 Turbo, it’s a good platform its prepared for a turbo setup which will help us tune it up a bit faster and easier, and it will be much cheaper than building up a lambo”
Z:”That’s a great idea let’s look in to”
B:”Ok, I will look for salvage ones using autotempests new feature and you look for a clean one”
Z:”Roger that”

So after 30 mins on AT we had a bunch of finds, Ziga found a lovely black on black 2007 997 911 Turbo whit 65k miles and it was an 5 speed automatic.
I got hooked up on that but for our run we needed the 7 speed PDK gearbox that was featured in the later models, and to swap from auto to PDK we would have to get that gearbox which costs $11 000, then the ecu which costs $5000, send it to a Porsche service to get it all working and spend another $4000 on their labor and 15 days.
So we strike out that Turbo, but then I have found 2 salvage chassis, 1 is a 2011 997 911 Turbo S which got side swiped
and a 2007 911 997 GT3 RS (Rolling Shell) (Literally just a shell look for the pics)
This Turbo S was a bit faster than a regular turbo and it had the 7 speed PDK gearbox and the price was V$42 000.This Turbo S had 530HP (390KW) @ 6000RPM and 700Nm of Torque. The S in the name of this Turbo means “Sport” and available only with a 7 Speed PDK transmission and Carbon Ceramic brakes along with the Sport Chrono package as standard. The engine in the Turbo S was tuned to make an extra power output of 30BHP (22KW) more than the standard Turbo.
Z:”Again you and those ambitious projects, you honestly should stop being like “Tavarish”
B:”Well sadly I am becoming more and more like him but thing about this is not that complicated. Do you remember Chris from “B is for Build” that made that “Burntacan” for SEMA this year?”
Z:”Yea I do what has this to do with him?”
B:”Well he had bought a rear end side swiped Nissan GTR R35 and what he did to fix the impact damage is to drill out the spot welds on the side panel and he got it off and replaced with another one”
Z:”Oh yea totally forgot about that one, but it took him months to finish it”
B:”How about we try the same thing on this 911?”
Z:”Hmm I am not exactly sure about that how about we increase the criteria and find another car that possibly runs? Thanks”
B:”So Lambos, Audis etc. huh?”
Z:”Yea”

A while later after changine the filters to AWD,RWD,2007 to 2020, unlimited max price we stumbled across something unexpected and insanely fast like ultra fast!!!!!

*In French accent* 30 minutes later
B:”Hey Z come and look zis you will piss your pants”
Z:”Bro is that one of the cars used on TX2K in the early years”
B:”Yep that’s one of them”
Z:”Damn look at that price”
B:”I know I have already talked with them and made a deal”
Z:”Did you just sold all of our cars including the garage to purchase this?!”
B:”Nope I did not, but I had to sacrifice my bull for it!!!!”
Z:”You what?”
B:”I talked with Kevin, and asked about it, about any deals or % off or what ever but he said that there is non, but if I had a Lambo I could trade for”
Z:”Hmm Aventador was salvaged its on a rebuilt title it does not cost that much?”
B:”Yea that’s what I was thinking as well, but when I told him that I have a rebuilt title 2015 Lamborghini Aventador he was curious about some bits of the car like color, interior color etc.”
Z:”So what did you made a deal of I am confused speak up or I am going to sleep lol”
B:”So after we talked about that Aventador he told me that they have a customer for it after they Twin Turbo it, and could give me max $160 000, which got me by surprise I told Kevin that the car was salvaged and now is rebuilt title, he told me due to the condition and the pain, he said if that car was white we would get only 120k for it since a running and driving clean title 2015 Aventador in white costs 200k”
Z:”Damn but that still is not the price of the Gallardo”
B:”Yea that’s why I am using that 30k from the SC300 and another 10k from our wallet to buy it. This car would replace the Aventador and SC300 at the same time”
Z:”Damn when did you went so Berzerk?”

So yea the car in question is a 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. At the 2007 Geneva Auto Show, Lamborghini unveiled the Gallardo Superleggera. The name paid tribute to the construction style of the first Lamborghini production model, the 350 GT, designed and built by Carrozzeria Touring and its emphasis on weight reduction. The Superleggera is lighter than the base model by 100 kg (220 lb) due the use of carbon fibre panels for the rear diffuser, undertray, the rearview-mirror housings, the interior door panels, the central tunnel, engine cover; titanium wheel nuts and carbon fibre sports seats. The engine power was uprated by 10 PS (7 kW; 10 hp) courtesy of an improved intake, exhaust and ECU for a total power output of 530 PS (390 kW; 523 hp). The 6-speed E-Gear transmission was standard on US spec models with the 6-speed manual transmission offered as a no cost option. Production of the Superleggera amounted to 618 units worldwide.
So that’s how the car started its life but there is one guy in the USA named “JOHN” and he didn’t like how fast the Superleggera was and he took it to a place called Underground Racing.
If the name sounds familiar yes that’s the same guys that are doing roll races in the USA. And John told to Kevin that since his car is a Superleggera and not a regular Gallardo he wanted the Stage X kit for the V10, boosting the power up to 1150WHP on 93 Pump gas and 2000 to 3000 WHP on VP race gas (depending on the tune). John told Kevin that he wants 2000WHP and Kevin Delivered.
2019 came and John was bored from the 2000WHP Superleggera and decided to sell it to Underground Racing and buy the latest Lamborghini Huracan (the model that came after the Gallardo) and to give it a 3000WHP Stage X Tune, making it the fastest street legal Huracan on the Planet!!!!!!
And since his Gallardo went on sale for $200 000, we stumbled across it and traded my Aventador and 40 000 cash on top for that Gallardo. Here are some specs that we got from Underground Racing regarding the car.
► Show Spoiler
17th Mar 2020
So TX2K20 done, Ziga will let you know of our scores but I don’t think that it matters in a situation like this with this thing going viral so fast!!!!!!
So even though it’s not traveling time I hit up a plane to Japan to receive my babies, store them, hold up a teaching session for @BigSmoke.
The following cars arrived in Japan:

1989 Nissan 240SX (S13 Silvia)
2006 Mercedes Benz C230 (W203)
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferarri 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 B8 3.0 TDI ALLROAD
2014 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TFSI Quattro S Line.
The Silvia and W203 C230 were towed away to the Fukushima HQ while the rest of the cars were towed to Megure sans place untill I leave the quarantine in 14 days.

31 Mar 2020
Upon arrival in Japan in a litteraly „Ghost Plane“ I had no issues in Japan, spent 14 days in quarantine and tested COVID Negative. Later that day Megure san personel picked me up and took me to his shop to receive the vehicles. @BigSmoke was already there with @RocketBunnyS13 waiting for me.
Yes you read it right with AJ, the 2014 Audi A4 B8 2.0TFSI is AJ's which I scoped on early February when I was in Germany on a hunt for a daily.
When I showed him the pics of my A4 Allroad he said damn I want one so I spend extra 5 days in Germany and found him this baby and shipped with mine to Japan.
So now we are with 3 cars remaining, the ZL1 was left at Megure-san place for a treatment. I want to run that car on the wangan 380km/h+
Now to the 458 Spider, I told Yuan to drive it to my HQ and every time that we are not in Japan (Me and Ziga) the car will stay at his place for him to drive and to baby sit it, I do not want a car like that to sit in a garage for only god knows how long.....
We made a deal that I would take the A4 to our Fukushima HQ and drop him off to his place,and the following day pick him up in another car that I shipped and take him to Tsukuba or Ebisu if we can to teach him drift a little bit.
Now the 2014 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro Allroad (Avant, B8).
Its 1 owner car from Germany, it has 100k km on the clock, maintained properly a powerfull car, good fuel economy even tho it has a 3.0l V6 engine, but it has a bunch of torque if necesary,. The car is an Avant model (Estate/Wagon) and has a bunch of space in the back for hauling parts. Also the trim level is „Allroad“ and what it means is that it has a wider track, increased ground clearance, Quattro (Permanent four wheel drive) a distinctive radiator grille, stainless steel underbody guards and roof rails.
The power figures for the 3.0TDI Allroad are 2967 CC (181 CU IN) 24V V6 Turbo, 237HP (177KW) @4000-4400rpm, 500Nm (369 lb-ft) of torque @1500-3000 rpm.
The car features a 6 speed tiptronic gearbox with a 6.3s time from 0-100km/h (62mph) and its electronicaly limited to 250km/h due to a gentlemans agreement between german car manufacturers. But the thing that makes this an awesome daily is the fuel economy which is : COMBINED : 7,1l/100km (39,79 mpg), and Extra urban : 6.1l/100km (46,31mpg).. This car costed me V$12 000 and for the first time ever Ziga is happy with my „Daily Driver“ choice.
Now lets move to the next day when I took the W203 from our garage to pick up Yuan for some drifting lesions.
Bear in mind that the W203 still has the USA tags on it and its street legal for at least this year so I don’t need to tow it to the track and off it…
So after a lot of effort, I managed to get us an 2 hour session at Ebisu, I had to do a lot of explaining but at the end we got our self an appointment.

01 APR 2020
I picked up BigSmoke in the C230 and we headed to Ebisu.
Before I let him lose like he did to me, I put him as a passenger and did some slow speed drifts explaining everything as clear as possible, and him as a real racing driver he soaked this class in to his brain like a sponge, meanwhile I forgot half of what he told me about driving in a straight line, cause drifting is 100x easier than time attack (At least for me)……
So after this we had a 10 min briefing on the parking lot and then I told him “throw it without mercy!!!!!!!!”
He went in it and did a full send as expected from him. He did pretty well and I am very optimistic for him which is the total opposite of my progress in Time Attacks…
So after we finished this training we took the C230 to the headquarters, had some Coffee, kiddo had some tea and some of his fav apple pie (it’s cheaper to teach this guy to drift then feed but what can you do he is a nice kid). So we were talking, I mean I was talking and he was choking in my cigarette smoke,
B:”Hey kiddo, I am staying in Japan until all of this finishes.
Y:”That’s good but didn’t you tell me that you had an drift event going on soon in the land of the promised”
B:”Yes I did, but the outbreak is insane over there and in Europe, while here I feel a lot safer. When i got here I ringed Lagano to ship me the S13 and W203 here so that I can work on them while in a quarantine at my home.”
Y:”Okay, but you take your own risk, and we can’t meet as often as before due to the virus, and your smoking isn’t helping at all”.
B:”And also there is no more flights out of here so even if I wanted to get back to the states there is no way ha-ha”
So as it stands I am spending at least the next 3 months in Japan, I will be working on the S13 and W203 (Time attack and drift attack projects) while Lagano decided to stay in Oklahoma. Both of us will take care he already told me he isn’t going anywhere, just work on those endless projects in the HQ.
Now let’s do some talk about the ZL1 Camaro, why is it in Japan, what will be the purpose of the car since we have a bunch more cars that are way better then it, etc. etc.……..
But before we start this chit-chat, let me tell you here maybe not first if you are reading news on the internet but in case you lived under a rock for the past 5-7 days, GM announced that the 2023 Generation of Chevrolet Camaro will not be a pony car anymore. Yes that’s right the Front engine days of the Camaro are numbered. Ah also RWD days are numbered as well. The all new Camaro generation will be Mid-engine layout with an all-wheel drive system to handle all that power it will get. Chevy plans to keep it under the Corvette power wise but GM just stepped up their game, going in a direct head on with the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, etc.
So “Wangan Runner” you say kid…..
Yep we want (I mean I want) the car to run 360+ km/h on the Wangan….
We all watched a bunch of movies with cars, a bunch of anime with cars etc. etc. etc.
And in all of them you will see either European or Japanese cars racing (There is some Americans but its either old versions which are expensive as hell to obtain now days or just a pony car in few shots and that’s it), well I decided that I want to take an good old American “Pony” car to Japan’s Wangan and show how much of a punch these cars are carrying.
Here is the definition of what a “Pony” Car is:
“Pony car is an American car classification for affordable, compact, highly styled coupés or convertibles with a "sporty" or performance-oriented image.
Common characteristics include rear-wheel drive, a long hood, a short deck lid, a wide range of options to individualize each car and use of mass-produced parts shared with other models.
The popularity of pony cars is largely due to the launch of the Ford Mustang in 1964. Currently produced pony cars are the Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger.” So now that you know what a pony car is let’s talk about the characteristics of the vehicles…..
So the first generations of the “Pony” cars had growling V8’s under the hood and a independent rear suspension, but in the “Pony” game the Mustangs were owning the scene and so companies like GM, Chrysler started to reduce the cost to build their cars and beating the Mustang sales. So in those reduction they started to fit cars with solid rear axels and lowered the cost but that called for to do the same thing and so from the 2nd generation of “Pony” cars all of them had solid rear suspension and later on down tuned V8’s which made less power than the early models even though the bit more expensive and faster cars like the Corvette still had powerful V8’s and I.R.S.
In 2002 the last Camaro rolled of the production line and a replacement didn’t came out all the way till 2010 when GM decided to restart the Camaro at the same time, Dodge (Chrysler) also announce the restart of the “Challenger” and the fire in GM started burning again…..
So on March 16 2009 the 5th Generation of Chevrolet Camaro production line started. GM included the following trim levels: LS, LT, SS for 2011 models mated to either a 6 Speed manual or a 6 Speed Automatic with manual shift. The SS was powered by a 6.2l (376 CU IN) LS3 V8 producing 426hp (318kw) and is paired with a 6 Speed manual.
On April 1 2010, the Camaro was named the World Car Design of the year at the World car of the Year Awards
In 2012, the long-rumored, much-hyped Killer Camaro got released. It features GM’s second-most-powerful engine: With 580 horsepower, it’s behind only the truly absurd, 638-hp Corvette ZR1.The name? GM named it the “ZL1”
They released the 2012 ZL1 Camaro. The car features a 6,162 cc (6.2 L; 376.0 cu in) LSA V8 engine with a 1.9 L (120 cu in) supercharger which produced a maximum boos pressure of 7 psi (0.48 bar). The engine has a power output of 580 bhp (588 PS; 433 kW) at 6,000 rpm and 556 lb⋅ft (754 N⋅m) of torque at 4,200 rpm. 6.2l LSA supercharged V8 producing a whopping 580hp (430kw).
This engine was first used in the Cadillac CTS-V for 2009 model; other features include a 2 Stage exhaust, the addition of suede seats, steering wheel and shift knob, as well as ZL1 exclusive 20” aluminum wheels.
Power is delivered to the rear wheels by either a six-speed manual (TR-6060) or a 6L90 automatic transmission. The manual transmission has a stronger outputshaft, more robust rear housing and an additional mainshaft roller bearing to provide 30-percent more torque capacity than the automatic transmission used in the Camaro SS. To improve shift quality, there are triple synchros in some gears and a revised linkage. A new dual-mass flywheel is bolted to a high-capacity twin-disc clutch. The automatic transmission has additional clutch plates, a strengthened output shaft and is programmed with three operating modes (Drive/Sport/Manual)
So adding this much power to the ZL1 Camaro meant only 1 thing….. The return of the independent rear suspension.
The ZL1's power is complemented by exclusive performance technologies, including the third generation of Magnetic ride suspension and Performance Traction Management. Brembo supplied the braking system having six piston calipers at the front and four piston calipers at the rear. A duct system delivers air from the grille to the hard-working rotors. The 20-inch forged-aluminum wheels are fitted with second-generation Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires (size 285/35ZR-20 at the front and 305/35ZR-20 at the back). Damping is provided by Magnetic Ride Control units. This system can sense the need for a damping correction 1,000 times per second and make that change in only five milliseconds. The Performance Traction Management (PTM) system was originally engineered for the Corvette ZR1. In addition to modulating engine torque for optimum launch performance in manual-equipped ZL1s, PTM also varies the traction control and suspension damping as needed. The five available modes are for wet, dry, sport with or without stability control and race-driving conditions.
Additional track-ready features standard on the Camaro ZL1 include coolers for the engine, transmission and rear differential, cooling ducts for the Brembo brakes, and a high-performance fuel system delivering fuel to the LSA engine under any performance-driving condition. The ZL1's rear axle includes a high-capacity cast-iron-case differential, massive asymmetrical half shafts, and extra-heavy-duty universal joints. To keep the lubricant temperature in line, there's an oil-to-oil heat exchanger built into the bottom of the differential. Transmission fluid circulates through that heat exchanger and through the radiator to drop operating temps by more than 100 °F (38 °C). In addition, the engine is fitted with the same oil-to-coolant heat exchanger used in the Corvette ZR1. The ZL1 has a deeper oil pan, a longer pickup, and a higher-capacity pump than the SS.
The ZL1 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 3.8 seconds and can complete the 1⁄4 mile (402 m) in 11.94 seconds at 116 mph (187 km/h).
Here is what “Car & Driver” said about the ZL1:
The ZL1 is not your old-school, all-ate-up-with-motor muscle car, although its name derives from such a vehicle. It is built with the GM Performance Division mantra of “go, stop, and turn” in mind. Track ability was always part of the HP program from back when everyone assumed the car would be called the Z28. But highlighting that point is more important now that Ford stole GM’s big, SAE-net thunder by announcing the 650-hp 2013 Shelby GT500. Having already placed second in the realm of public perception and internet-forum keyboard racing, the ZL1 needs to be about more than just straight-line speed. This is not to say the ZL1 neglects single-vector velocity. Top speed is a claimed 180 mph with the manual transmission. With 580 horsepower and 556 pound-feet of torque from the supercharged 6.2-liter LSA V-8, eye-popping acceleration is also a given despite the ZL1’s hefty 4120-pound curb weight. The engine is carried over from the CTS-V, with a two-stage exhaust system borrowed from the Corvette and a revised intake responsible for the extra 24 horsepower. Two bits of technology aid in the quarter-mile fight: “No-lift shift” allows you to crack off upshifts without easing off the gas, and launch control manages wheelspin and helps 0-to-60. Get everything right, and the ZL1 hits 60 mph in 4.1 seconds and passes 1320 feet in 12.3 seconds at 119 mph or better.Few cars costing less than $60,000 can claim such feats. And the ZL1 sounds angry, with a throaty bass-boat rumble backed by a faint supercharger whine. The V-8 fires up with a roar, and the exhaust crackles when you back out of  full throttle. “Thirty percent of the parts in the ZL1 are new or reengineered, says Camaro chief engineer Al Oppenheiser”. New, third-generation magnetorheological shocks control the 20-inch forged-aluminum wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar G: 2 tires (which together save 22 pounds of unsprung weight versus the Camaro SS). A strut-tower brace spans the engine bay, and the rear anti-roll bar is attached to the suspension farther outboard.Unlike the rest of the Camaro lineup, the ZL1 has electrically assisted power steering (EPS). The unit found here can differentiate between forces on the front wheels and those coming from the helm, and it accordingly stifles any kickback.
The ZL1 does exactly what you want all the time, with no surprises. Front grip is tenacious enough that you actually get a sense of the tires biting in as you turn the wheel. Power comes in so creamily and with such linearity that it’s easy to forget you’re driving a 580-hp car. The brake pedal feels solid but still offers enough travel for smooth application, and it shows no fade. The ZL1 goes around the track with a composure that would shock many BMW M3 fans.
*So Benny what do you plan to change on this car, it already has the power to hit that speed, it has suspension to make a Ferrari cry what else do you need?*
Well the answer is simple, the car has already perfect performance and handling but what we are going to do is literally take GM’s of the shelf Stage 4 racing parts which saw service in the racing cars GM made. We are getting a LSX 4.5l Whipple supercharger , BMR Level 4 Suspension package, K&W Stage 4 Coilover kit which work with the Magnetic ride system in the ZL1.
“Car & Driver” did a 1:30.28 with a factory ZL1 and only with the BMR Stage 4 package they lowered their time by a whopping 1.25s to a 1:29.03 on Palm Beach International Raceway. According to some sites with the setup that I am going on the same track lap time would be from 1:26 to 1:28 (Depending on the conditions and on the driver)
The engine will get a mild racing tune and with the new supercharger should run at 900hp compared to the 580hp that it had when it left the factory.
This supercharger can produce all the way up to 1200hp but it would require a much aggressive tune.. But for now we are happy to hit the numbers that we selected.
The car is right now at Megure’s place. I had him to send the car to Tsukuba to do a lap with the Factory parts and when we finish the upgrades we will test it again.

03rd APR 2020
1989 Nissan 240SX (SILVIA S13)
So this is the beauty in question. A 1994 Nissan Silvia S13. The reason this car has a 240SX badge is due to it being an USA car, and in USA they received this car only under the name 240SX and with a 180SX front face on a Silvia chassis also known in the S-Chassis Community as a “OneVia” (Front end 180SX- One Eighty SX that’s why “ONE” and Silvia chassis, so Silvia rear end “VIA”
So ONE EIGHTY + SILVIA = ONEVIA) That’s my explanation but if @RocketBunnyS13 or @Niatross would like to explain it to everybody else in more details I would appreciate it, THANKS!

So lets get back to the topic, “Why yet another S Chassis?“.
Well I used to own couple of them in the past and tried to be different with them but, honestly I was looking for a different vehicle when I came across this car on AutoTempest.
The car was built in 1989, it has 164 000 miles on the factory KA24DE (KA24DE is a 2.4l Straight 4 that came in the USA Silvia models) and the car costed V$2150.
It was located in NY, so when we went to check out the E31 we checked it as well.The body was in a really good shape, no accidents, no scraps or what ever, just a factory car which had a respray of some kind a while ago. Ziga talked with the owner and managed to negotiate V$300 of the price so we paid only V$1850 for it and we sent it on a trailer with the E31 to Oklahoma HQ.....
So the plan for this car was for us to keep it road legal, and start making it a TA car, but due our skills being poor (mine more then laganos) we decided to get 2 engines, one would be a 300ish hp SR20DET that will be good for us to learn to do TA and drive back to the shop and later when we would improve, the car would get a FULL TA Treatment.
But getting all these unexpected projects and cars we decided that we would go V2 right away. For the engine we decided to go with a Tomei Genesis SR22DE. Thats a fully race built SR by Tomei and ready to go in to the car, we wanted to keep the aspiration part in the house as well but Tomeis kit were not enough what we need for this build so we talked with few more manufacturers and decided to go with a HKS mid size turbo on a Tomei header. Now to lay down the power we went with QUAIFE - QBE60G 6-SPEED SEQUENTIAL GEARBOX for the SR20 and we found a company in Slovenia which specialises in making F1 paddle shift gearbox hydraulic kit which converts that regular sequential gearbox in to a F1 Sequential gearbox for even faster shifts. Also in Czech Republic we found a shop which specialises in making Carbon fiber heavy duty driveshafts which can whitstand a bunch of power.
For the diff we went with a NISMO GTT Pro LSD and for a Exedy Ultra racing clutch which can whitstand up to 800 Nm of torque produced by the engine which shall do a pretty good job considering that our max power output is going to be 625hp and that we are planning to keep the torque under the max limit with the tunes but we will have to wait for everything to get done to see the results.
The car is also getting a methanol injection system in to the intake manifold on 2 places, directly in to the intake and on the hose right before the intake, also 1 methanol injector right before the turbo and 1 directly in to the turbine. This way we are going to keep the turbo temperature lower cause methanol is cold and its lowering the air temperature when sprayed in, which means we are getting a lot of colder air in to the turbine which means we can run more boost if needed, then we are getting a lot of colder air in to the combustion chamber which will decrease the chance to overheat the engine. All in all methanol injection should increase the life span of our engine by 25%.
The reason the car is with me in Japan is this virus. We have a bunch of projects from Laganos side and from my side so I decided to take 2 of my biggest projects with me to Japan while this outbrake lasts. So the W203 and the S13 will be my priority untill this chrissis goes over.
Oh yea I almost forgot about the „Lan-Evo S14“, that car is compleat and ready. It looks perfect, it has a lot of weight reductions and it has a perfect balance and power to weight ratio but due to this Virus outbrake I rung up „West Coast Luxury Motors“ and told them that I do not plan to go to SEMA this year and if they wanted they could take the car there and to represent them self.
They couldn't blame me for trying to stay safe so I cashed out my V$30 000.
All in all we are safe and we are building cars more then ever now!!!!

Oh also, almost forgot about this.
4 Weeks ago I got a message on FB from AJ saying me to open it and tell him my opinion.
The link took me to RAYS webpage showing me rim called “Rays Gram Lights 57XTreme” and I looked them and I love them to be honest.
B: “Man these rims are freaking epic I so much want them”
AJ: “Ha-ha ma dude, on which car would you put them if you would have them and in which size?”
B : “Damn it’s a hard decision but I would say Hellcat and would run a square setup 19” all 4 corners”
AJ: “Interesting choice, but fore real nobody runs JDM wheels on Chargers so that’s good, and they look kind-a nice.”
Couple weeks later that exact set arrived at my door in the states with a message on a pink piece of paper saying:
“Hey bro I am really sorry that I so late but you know how busy I was with everything, and this epidemic isn’t helping at all but HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Stay safe mate.
“Signed by AJ”.
Damn bro, thank you so much for this gift I am in love with those wheels and going to keep them clean on the Charger, the rims will be clean 24/7…..Also I forgot to make photos for this and I departed to Japan in the meantime as well but Ziga might show you a sneak peek.
And one final piece of update, me and Ziga got an email from our local Chevrolet dealer that Chevy is planning to make a C8 event at Laguna Seca as soon as this chrisis is over. So all we were told is to watch our emails and stay at home for now!!!!

That would be all for my update, not sure when we will update again but I hope that you all stay safe, that all of your family members stay safe and be helpful to your communities. That’s the only way to defeat this thing!!!!!
Peace Out!!!
3 weekly paychecks: +V$3375
S14 Cashout: +V$30 000
SC300 Sale: +V$30 000
Mentions: +V$1250 (thanks to @FranklinAnderson , @BigSmoke x2, @NightKid, @-stallion-!)
1989 Nissan Silvia S13: V$2150
Aventador traded for TT Gallardo: V$40 000
1992 BMW E31 850i: V$12 000
2014 Audi A4 Allroad: V$12 000
Remaining: V$209676
Cars in RP:
1985 Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno Zenki
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Type S
2003 Mercedes Benz C230 W203
2008 Lamborghini Galarado Superleggera UGR
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!