V$ Side to Side Team Roleplay

BigSmoke
Hitman

Solid purchases as usual, and props to the E31 purchases! Well, sad to see almost all your old collections going away, including the R33 and R34, but eh, it's time for a new page indeed. Gonna miss driving several of them, but looking forward to have a taste of power in the new ones as well ;)

There are a lot of Corvette these days, so that special feeling is......evaporated for me, but a V12 E31? Now that's classy! The E31 for me is a potential and underrated grand tourer, and the fact that they canned the M8 project is quite a shame for me, since, y'know, they could just slam the BMW S70 from McLaren F1 and call it a day. But then again, almost everyone in Germany suffered from economy crisis back then so it's understandable. Nevertheless, going interstates in the E31 should be a nice experience.

I didn't expect the Aventador went off quickly from your garage because of it. But on the bright side, HOLY S**T ALL THESE HORSEPOWERS on a plucky Gallardo! Normally I don't really like UGR builds (If I were John, I'd take it to Reiter Engineering instead), but I have to admit, all those craftsmanship does produce one hell of a monster. I can see you tearing up highways in it already :lol:

I'll tell my initial impressions over the 458 and W203 on my own update, but I have to say, both cars are amazing in their different ways. As for the Camaro, well, there used to be a time where American cars are popular in Japanese highway racing, drag racing and top speed runs, particularly the top stuff like WEST Corvette, Trust (yes, THAT Trust) Firebird and Mitsunaga Pantera. But nowadays however, aside from car meets and classic track days, they're rarely shown flexing their power indeed. Although if you want to break from reality, you can drive Camaro SS and C6 ZR1 in Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune series from 5 onwards.

And wew, eventually you've picked up a TA project as well, and a great choice at that! The 240SX is pretty much a ticket to every single thing imaginable as we know it, though I didn't expect to you to use an MS13 Coupe (bonus points for that accuracy as well, it comes as a Onevia as standard) instead of an RPS13 as people would expect. This however has a bright side: If you remember, I own an MS13 Convertible, so if you want me to test it for you, I've already got some experience beforehand, though not at high speeds. Stay safe out there and enjoy your stay in Japan! :D
Last edited by BigSmoke on 10 Apr 2020 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Oh boy, I'm look forward to see your planned with S13! I'm understand you kept SR20DE/T head, I was suggestion, use VE/T head for better reliable?
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Niatross
Gangster

Theres just so much stuff going on with you two
And its always some real high end flex-tier stuff!
Gotta say, solid progress! :D My favorite would have to be the 458 i must say, to this date i still think its the best street Ferrari ever!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

THE RP TAVARISH IS BACC! WITH THE SLOVENIAN TYLER HOOVER TOO!

INCREDIBLE STUFF AS ALWAYS BEN BEN!
THAT GALLARDO IS MENACING, THAT COULD BE A KILLER IN C1!
And i thought that i went in a buying spree, oh boi, this is incredible!
Also that Merc is killin' it, really! That baby with some stuff will be a really nice dori dori car!
I'm really impressed with these cars, really! I'm wondering how u will store them, but then i remember that u have 2 shops so yea

Really great stuff! Big love boi!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Benny
Associate

Just to cancel all miss understandings we DID NOT BOUGHT the Porsche's. We had them in plan but due to the amount of repairs and finding the UGR Gallardo we DID NOT BUY THEN!
Cars in RP:
1985 Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno Zenki
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Type S
2003 Mercedes Benz C230 W203
2008 Lamborghini Galarado Superleggera UGR
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye , y´all went on a shoping spree aye ? But either way , congrats to your new purchase(s) ! :)
The Gallardo is def gonna be a beast !
Lagano
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
09 Apr 2020 18:58
Solid purchases as usual, and props to the E31 purchases! Well, sad to see almost all your old collections going away, including the R33 and R34, but eh, it's time for a new page indeed. Gonna miss driving several of them, but looking forward to have a taste of power in the new ones as well ;)

There are a lot of Corvette these days, so that special feeling is......evaporated for me, but a V12 E31? Now that's classy! The E31 for me is a potential and underrated grand tourer, and the fact that they canned the M8 project is quite a shame for me, since, y'know, they could just slam the BMW S70 from McLaren F1 and call it a day. But then again, almost everyone in Germany suffered from economy crisis back then so it's understandable. Nevertheless, going interstates in the E31 should be a nice experience.

I didn't expect the Aventador went off quickly from your garage because of it. But on the bright side, HOLY S**T ALL THESE HORSEPOWERS on a plucky Gallardo! Normally I don't really like UGR builds (If I were John, I'd take it to Reiter Engineering instead), but I have to admit, all those craftsmanship does produce one hell of a monster. I can see you tearing up highways in it already :lol:

I'll tell my initial impressions over the 458 and W203 on my own update, but I have to say, both cars are amazing in their different ways. As for the Camaro, well, there used to be a time where American cars are popular in Japanese highway racing, drag racing and top speed runs, particularly the top stuff like WEST Corvette, Trust (yes, THAT Trust) Firebird and Mitsunaga Pantera. But nowadays however, aside from car meets and classic track days, they're rarely shown flexing their power indeed. Although if you want to break from reality, you can drive Camaro SS and C6 ZR1 in Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune series from 5 onwards.

And wew, eventually you've picked up a TA project as well, and a great choice at that! The 240SX is pretty much a ticket to every single thing imaginable as we know it, though I didn't expect to you to use an MS13 Coupe (bonus points for that accuracy as well, it comes as a Onevia as standard) instead of an RPS13 as people would expect. This however has a bright side: If you remember, I own an MS13 Convertible, so if you want me to test it for you, I've already got some experience beforehand, though not at high speeds. Stay safe out there and enjoy your stay in Japan! :D
Thanks Smokey, actually Ben almost copped a ZR1 but those are quite common compared to any E31 so he decided to rather go for that, and i prefer it as well! If you ask me it was the BMW's Supra way before the A90 :lol: Or the SC300 since it's more luxurious. It will need a bit of a modern refresh though!
Well a Gallardo might be a downgrade from the Aventador if you look at them as from the factory but one from Underground Racing is a whole different story! Ben was looking for something competitive in roll races, first we almost bought that 997 to build it up but the Gallardo was a pretty good deal and all ready to go.
Yeah, i've read a few articles about muscle cars and many exotics running on the highways in Japan back in those years, hopefully we can relive that with the ZL1!
I can't wait to wrench on that 240, sure yours is not a racecar by any means but with your time attack expertise we should make it into a monster!!
SimplifyHerb wrote:
09 Apr 2020 19:19
Oh boy, I'm look forward to see your planned with S13! I'm understand you kept SR20DE/T head, I was suggestion, use VE/T head for better reliable?
We will make it rip on the racetracks! We got a SR crate engine from Tomei so reliability shouldn't be a problem.
Niatross wrote:
09 Apr 2020 20:09
Theres just so much stuff going on with you two
And its always some real high end flex-tier stuff!
Gotta say, solid progress! :D My favorite would have to be the 458 i must say, to this date i still think its the best street Ferrari ever!
Thanks bro, well this year we really kicked off with a whole new kind of rides!!!
And yeah, the 458 is just timeless like i said when i encountered one and a few other sports cars. I would have never imagined having one this soon though!
FranklinAnderson wrote:
10 Apr 2020 00:34
THE RP TAVARISH IS BACC! WITH THE SLOVENIAN TYLER HOOVER TOO!

INCREDIBLE STUFF AS ALWAYS BEN BEN!
THAT GALLARDO IS MENACING, THAT COULD BE A KILLER IN C1!
And i thought that i went in a buying spree, oh boi, this is incredible!
Also that Merc is killin' it, really! That baby with some stuff will be a really nice dori dori car!
I'm really impressed with these cars, really! I'm wondering how u will store them, but then i remember that u have 2 shops so yea

Really great stuff! Big love boi!
Yeah we're pretty much becoming like those guys! :lol: Well the Gallardo is said to still be streetable despite all that power so it might go for a highway run but it will probably be driven mostly for roll races on the drag strip. The W203 is a pretty cool sedan and a surprisingly good drift car as it is, but if Ben wanted me to get it to Japan for him i guess he wants some more work done on it. Needless to say the garage is very crowded at this point but we manage!
Nightkid wrote:
10 Apr 2020 11:35
Aye , y´all went on a shoping spree aye ? But either way , congrats to your new purchase(s) ! :)
The Gallardo is def gonna be a beast !
It was quite some shopping but we also sold a few cars so it's not that bad haha. Thanks, can't wait to try out that Gallardo too!!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO nooo way you got a 3k hp gallardo??????? Daammmnnnn and the c230 on the track drifting kinda be unsual ngl. Ayyy onevia uwu can't wait for more updates :D
► Show Spoiler
Benny
Associate

Hello ladies and gentleman, let me welcome you to what will probably not be interesting to anybody!!!!

Most of you will just skip ahead and check photos without reading like last time but who cares, have a great time!!!!

So for all of you that will actually spend their time reading this stuff we appreciate it.

I had a phone call with Ziga the other day and we decided that as long as I can to post updates from Japan and when he gets a chance he would cover the USA side, we ain't stopping the train !!!!! @BigSmoke don't get triggered please!

As I said in the last update, my to do list is the following
S13 - Time Attack Project
W203 - Drift Missile
ZL1 - Wangan missile
3rd April 2020

So while I was in that damn quarantine in Japan, Megure-sans boys picked up the ZL1 with all the other car to his shop. The plan that we discussed was simple, we get the ZL1 on a lift, and start with suspension and make our way to the engine bay!!!!
While GM was making the ZL1, first thing that they made for it (except the chassis of course) was the engine which made a hefty 580bhp. While the numbers are big while GM was manufacturing it Ford released the GT500 which had way way more POWER under the hood, and that is when GM Directors decided to let hell out!!!
They told the engineers its too late to beat the ford in the straight line and to focus on the track performance, which meant only 1 thing...... INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION....
So ZL1 as a base is a pretty hefty car, power wise and handling wise, but I waned more from it for this task and Megure was again there to help me out. We found out that a US Car magazine called "Car and Driver" took a ZL1 around a certain track which was ~2km long, and set a base time of 1:26.0, then took the car and installed BPR Stage 4 racing suspension kit, hit up the track again and scored a 1:23.50 which meant a 2.5s increase in the lap time on a 2000m long track. They also said that if they had used KW HLS4 System that they would scored a 1:21.50 to 1:22.0 which would increase the track performance a lot compared to stock. Also another thing letting down their lap time are the brakes, even tho the ZL1 has humangous brakes to fit those 19" rims, they are not that good for racing as GM waned them to be.

So for our build we decided to go with the BPR Stage 4 kit and HLS4 Coilovers by KW which are specialy made for the ZL1 and they work with "Magnetic Ride" which is perfect, there will be no mad gremlins inside the dash!!!!
Oh yea what would be a track upgrade be without more power and of course better brakes?????
Well nothing so Megure had his guys to install a 4.5l Whipple supercharger and Brembo GT-R Big brake kit.
So next to the Suspension kit, coilovers and the supercharger are items from GM's Racing Department shelf, cause GM wants you to go fast on the streets.....
All of those tasks were performed by Megure san, including the tune which we got from a good friend from the USA, we will not name him RN but will in the future....

My original plan and what I said to Megure, was 900hp and perfect handling with perfect braking and I do not need more, while upgrading the ZL1, they noticed that we were short of a pulley for the supercharger, which happened by accident when they were packing it in the box they might have dropped it as the pulley and supercharger are not assembled on the shelf. So we ordered a new one from GM and they didn't had the 110mm pulley which I wanned and they shipped us a 80mm pulley, which spins about 3 to 4 times faster than the 110mm that I wanned, which results in increased acceleration cause we run un the supercharger faster......
After everything was done, I got a call and Megure asked me about fuel, I told him that I am going to run regular high octain fuel that I can obtain from a gas station, and he told me that he will do the tune now and that the car would be ready to be delivered to my place in couple of days!!!!
Now a thing that we all kept secret from public is the parts donation, since I would remove all of the oem ZL1 suspension, the coilovers, supercharger, brakes etc we needed to find some use for them and we did....
The Silverado that I gave to Yuan, I did an LS3 swap before handing it ower, and basicaly LS3 is one of the younger LS engines which is in the same gen as my ZL1 LSA engine. Now Yuan will get a ZL1 Silverado :D, but I will let him to tell you more about it in his update!!!!!

26 APRIL 2020

Delivery day came upon us and the ZL1 came home safe!!!!
The part that I did not yet tell you is the power that it is producing, cause I don't know it either.....
After I talked with the boys I found out that one of my suggestions which happened to be a joke, came to reality. I told them that it would be fun to get an agressive cam, bigger injectors and get forged internals and that for the sake of 900hp we would run the supercharger at 30% capacity. What in the end happened is the LSA got an agressive cam, bigger injectors, forged internals and the supercharger is running on 80% capacity which boosts the power all the way from 580hp to 1240hp.......
INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, at first I was affraid can I control it but after half an hour I wanned to go to the wangan and test it out!!!!
That should be all regarding the ZL1 at the moment, keep on reading for more projects down :D
Moving on to the next vehicle in line thats my drift missile W203 C class.

It still is bone stock on those fake EVO II rims, but who cares..... We have made a huge parts order for this car and waiting for them to arrive to install....
Just kidding we only ordered 7 boxes of parts for it not so much!!!!! So more from this car later, maybe even start of next month will see

So lets move on from the W203

To the next baby in the garage

The 458 Spider
This car is so lovely to drive and specialy with the IPE F1 exhaust which I found a video on youtube by IPE and here is how it sounds :

So we started with the ZL1, then moved on to the W203 and now the 458, well now we are jumping on to 1 project car that started 25 days ago.....
NISSAN 240SX
So benny what is going on with this car, well its easy, we are taking a light weight eaisy modable car and build a Time Attack car out of it. We are doing a full strip down and then installing only necessary parts and all body parts that are going on to the car will be made out of carbon fiber while we have a plan to cut the front end of the car, cut the trunk, rear quarter panels and the underbody and replace it with light weight aluminium. I was thinking to give you guys a time lapse, but I decided since this month was basicaly stripping down, sand blasting and cutting up and next month is body work that once the body is done I make a time lapse update from 3rd april when we started till the day we finished the body work, but for now it will be with photos that we made yestrday and some text.....

Benny jells inside the garage : "Yuan pass me that yellow hammer please"
*30 mins later*

Basicaly from the 3rd Aprill till 25th April it was me working on the car, once Yuan came to help me out a bit but that was it from him, I had @RocketBunnyS13 comming in like 3 to 4 times and staying 2 days helping me out with the strip down cause the car had decent stock components so we decided to save them all and label them all, so the teardown took 10 instead 2 days haha but now if somebody is looking for some OEM components for a 1989 S13 Silvia make sure to hit us up!!!!!

After the strip down I wanned to get the car back to original shape, and I was thinking about sandblasting but I ended up acid dipping the car to preserve the body, cause belive it or not sandblasting is making more harm then good..........
After a week at the dipper the car came back and once again with the help of AJ we installed the OEM suspension components and a stearing wheel just so that we can move the car around the garage...... Right now its parked on a lift where it will stay till 2nd May at least!!!!!
I would like to give a massive THANSK to Yuan and Adrian for helping me with the tear down and the instalation of some parts and putting the car on the lift.......

So as you all know from the last update from @BigSmoke he bought another Silverado (CK1500) and used it as a donor for his silverado to make his AWD, meanwhile leaving this one RWD, and he asked me if I had any ideas for it and belive it or not I had one straight away!!!!!
This car will be mean and it will have a tag 454, now for more info regarding this you will have to wait for it to get started!!!!!Image

So all of that above mentioned happened from 3rd April till 25th April and now we come to the date which was yestrday!!!!

26 APRIL 2020

So while working with AJ on the 25th I had a phone call from Megure saying that the ZL1 is ready with the Silverado and that he plans on dropping them of the next day, and to thank them all I decided to throw a friendly barbeque at my place (inside the garage so people from the outside would not see and report to the cops), and I had Megure pick up Yuan after dropping off his Silverado to him and when we are done with the barbeque to drop him off to his house and they agreed on that.

So I had AJ sleep over and when we woke up I took up my tools and started cleaning my barbeque, and AJ was like what da hell ya doing with that this early.... AJ in the cantene is a cup of coffee go drink it don't hassle me on the morning PLEASEEEE!!!

Few hours later Megure, his guys and Yuan arrived for a massive BBQ inside a massive garage and we had a lot of fun. So Megure knew AJ and I would have our A4s there so thats why he brought in his blue queen....

So the blue queen is a 2012 Audi S8 which has been fitted with Air Ride, 20" wheels, and a insane engine tune. He is runing a massive twin turbo setup producing 950hp and destroying the tarmac with the 879 Nm of torque!!!!
Car is sitting on 20" HRE 501 Vintage rims painted in diamond white, while the car it self is painted in a darker version of the Bayside blue from the R34, Megure took the bayside blue code and miksed it and made few darker and few brighter versions and he decided for the darker that he sprayed on the car....

So after a lot of meat has been eaten and a lot of drinks been drinked (for legal reasons there was no alchol at that day) and we decided what is a barbeque without some donuts and 11s :D
So I throwed AJ the keys and said go fetch us some good ol american donuts with the ZL1 and he didn't dissapoint.....

So then I took the car to make some 11s but I decided that 11s are not funny and decided to do a good ol burnout Cleetus McFarland style!!!!!
Let all those bald eagles freee!!!!!

Thats it guys for this update!!!! More comming soon, @Lagano will post a TX2K20 update just he needs a bit more time...
Thanks for your time and who just skipped to this part will get shot by a horny clown :D
► Show Spoiler
Cars in RP:
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
-stallion-
Gangster

oh my god i'm in love with that S8, and the ZL1 as well. And great progress on the Merc too haha
BigSmoke
Hitman

Great stuff as usual bossman, well done! Well I'm kinda surprised you never heard about Car and Driver before, but I can assure they're quite a reputable source of media. I myself though prefer Top Gear UK still, since after all the roads of UK has closer similarities to Japanese roads compared to US roads. But well, since you're based in US after all, I can understand that :) They're also correct when they say KW suspensions should improve the handling much further, since after all KW was the official suspension of WTCC for several years, and had their GT and touring car campaign together with BMW for several years.

I'm quite interested on the superchargers, since I usually don't really like superchargers since they take a lot of space compared to turbos, and not a lot of circuit racing cars used it (well of course they're widely used by drag racing cars on the other hand). Other than AJ's twincharged E46 and Lancia Delta S4 which is also twincharged, as far as I remember only Jaguar uses superchargers for their racecar these days, namely the F-Type GT4. Yes, not even Chevy uses it on their C7R,C8R and Camaro GT4. Callaway also opted away from superchargers for their championship-winning C7 GT3-R. But then again you built the ZL1 as a highway conqueror rather than a track toy, so I guess superchargers will do the job better after all. And hey, if you can drive a V12 Ferrari and bought a 2000HP Gallardo, you can control a 1200+ HP ZL1 after all ;)

It looks like I've put too much energy when I teared down the S13 apart :lol: I mean I didn't want to put too much energy on it anyways as I'd like to use the moment to have some rest, but dismantling cars while jamming on rock music turned out to be something I didn't know I wan to do :lol: And wow you ended up acid bathing it, that's quite next level from you :D Think we should paint it in blue and yellow to honour the very first racecar to be acid-dipped ;) Well yes, it was illegal back then, but as racecars now uses carbon fiber instead and both time attack and hillclimb has a more relaxed rule in general, I think acid-bathing is more acceptable nowadays. Also props to AJ for fnishing my job :lol:

And finally, thanks for the freebies on my Silverado and of course, enjoy the truck bossman! I've got myself quite a handful of cars to work on and if I were to keep the new one, I'm not sure what I would do to it indeed, so I'm sure you had better ideas with it ;)
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

1st acid-dipped chassis in the forums, we are doing some serious shit ngl. Happy to be part of this build

And it was an honor to set those bald eagles free in the from of donuts and 11 :P
s t a y c l a s s y
Benny
Associate

Well easy and simple

Or as my partner in crime would say May The 6th Be with you!!!!!

So I will start this update by continuin the previous one : 27 APRIL 2020

After the BBQ Party on the 26th I started on my 2nd project in Japan which is the W203, nothing major nothing complicated going on with this build.......
So I take a eresable marker and start writing on my board the task steps :
  • Pull out engine
    Take of wheels and brakes
    Remove the OEM Handbrake setup
    Remove the Diff and rear axels
    Remove the shocks and springs
    Remove the control arms
    Install new arms
    Install Coilovers
    Install new brakes
    Install rims
    Install new axels
    Install new diff
    Install new engine
    Install new drive shaft
    Install hydro E Brake
So as always you start from the top of the list and make your way down and so did I......

29th April 2020
Lets cross out everything on the list that has been completed in these 2 days :
► Show Spoiler

So all the work that happened in those 2 days was removing OEM parts, unplug and pull out without mercy to those parts (just joking you should always take care when dissasembling not to make a big mess which you don't need)
So the OEM parts that I took off the 2.3L engine and gearbox, full handbrake sistem, arms, springs, schocks and brakes I sold to a guy in Croatia for V$3500, he has some customers that need some of those parts and the engine he is going to install in his W201 to make a bit more power!!!!
After all removing, it was time to start installing and first thing on the list to install were my new arms, I went with WISE-FAB arms for this build but since they don't have for a Merc, I had to get BMW E46 Front Drift Angle Lock Kit and BMW E92 M3 Rear Suspension Kit which in total costed me V$2959,36. So a thing which might not be such noticeable is the steering lock angle difference, cause Mercs have a huge steering angle from factory, don't get me wrong this kit will increase the angle but your eyes wont be able to see a huge difference :D...

2nd May 2020
Lets cross out everything on the list that has been completed in these 3 days :

► Show Spoiler
These last 3 days were packed with work non stop, basicaly since 29th till 2nd May I only had 6h of sleep (3 x 2h) to try and keep this part of the W203 Upgrades on track cause I didn't give my self much time for this build at all cause of the S13 TA Build.....
Trickiest part was installing the arms cause it needed some fabrication but this next step was a straight forward bolt on except one small installation which I will explain later......
So for the coilovers, I went to the one company which I favour for a long time regarding coilovers designed for drifting and that is :
I called up TEIN and gave them an inquiry for their SUPER DRIFT, drift spec coilovers for a 2000 to 2007 W203 Sedan, and I got the good news they had 3 sets in stock in Japan, bought it right away.
This kit ain't expencive at all if you are building a drift car. This kit costed me V$1800 compared to the HKS Hipermax IV that I got for my R33 3 years ago were cca V$2500 and they were designed for racing so, if you are building a drift car TEIN Super Drift are the coilovers to go for!!!
Next step were brakes. For those I went with OEM, I ordered my self a OVERHAULED / REFURBISHED W203 C55 AMG brake kit including 4 new stoptech sloted rotors, overhauled OEM calipers and brand new brake pads. Since this is a OEM + part all the brake lines that are existing on the car I managed to use and after everything was installed, it was time to refill the brake fuild and bleed the lines. The brake kit costed me V$2000 and damn they look good (Runing in the 2000s)
Now this is where all my pain starts!!!!!!
Next item in the list to install was not Hydro E Brake kit but since I was working around brakes, this item skipped the line and here we are!!!!
So I have ordered my self a D2 Dual circuit rear hydraulic handbrake kit which costed me V$2210,51, and now most of you will say *How is a hydro brake installation pain the ass* , well belive me if you don't do it the usual way it is a massive pain...... As told to Ziga before I started the project, I am not going to strip the interior in this W203, I will have it going sideways like a hooker while the AC blows cold and I am comfortable inside the car...... So installing a Hydro E Brake to replace my arm rest was a BIG NO NO! Who ever have owned a Merc, or is still owning or just drove one knows that to engage the regular E Brake, you press a 4th pedal which is located all the way on the left litteraly in the furtherest left corner. (Yes mercs don't have 3 pedals they have 4 xD). So after you pressed that pedal gently to the floor, your E Brake is maximaly engaged and now lets say you wanna start driving again, underneath the headlight switch is a plastic leaver which has a symbol on it, and thats the E Brake symbol. All you have to do is gently pull that leaver towards you as far as it goes and bam your E Brake is dissengaged and you can drive !!!!

What I did was take that E Brake pedal out, and modified it with another pedal assembly, to make that pedal returnabler like a clutch/brake/throttle pedal. Cause that E Brake pedal was designed to be pushed down and then it retracts once you pull the leaver but since we will not pull the leaver while drifting I've set that pedal up to behave like a brake pedal and to return to 0 by it self!!!! It took me almost a day and a half for that but its worth it, I got a hidden Hydro E Brake with factory interior :D

3rd May 2020
Lets highlight everything on the list that will be worked on today :
► Show Spoiler

For the engine choice we went as simple as it can be, a while ago @Niatross and @Lagano did a engine trade, we gave Niatross a RB26 he gave us a LS2. That LS was dropped of to Megure-sans place before COVID-19 was actualy a thing xD.....
Today the engine came back and I will write you a list now of all the parts that have been changed on it from a stock LS2 (Which is fantastic in any way)
► Show Spoiler
So lets start explaining from the top 454 LS2 Stroker kit, 11.7:1 compression what does this mean?
This means that we took our 427 Cubic Inch (7l) LS2, bored and stroked it to a 454 Cubic Inch (7,4l) displacement [there is no replacement for displacement]
11.7:1 Compression, why does it matter ??? Well the original LS1/2/3 etc have a 9.2-9.6:1 compression and they can run reliably a N/A or a Turbo setup, so this build I wanned to be an ALL MOTOR BUILD, translated to simple english means that this car will stay NATURALY ASPIRATED, there will be no turbskies or superchargers. So by runing this high compression and using the tune and fuel sistem as another of my friend from florida, Cletus, I will be able to rev this bad boy up to 9500 RPM while sliding and having continious power all the way from mid range to high range while runing on methanol will keep the inside of my engine nice and cool due to the low temperature of ethanol. Forged crank, rods and pistons are included in this bore and stroke kit, I had two options, regular or forged and I went for forged cause this car will have a bunch of power specialy next year in February when I take it to another friend Kevin which lives in Georgia but works in Florida, don't ask me why he does that tis his life xD but I know that he is a LS Tune wizzard, litteraly he can tune an engine to have a irregular rpm patter while idle to reassemble a dog barking sound .....
Z06 Injectors? Why not go aftermarket lol? Well its easy, aftermarket injectors that run a flex fuel sistem are expencive and every LS engine that came from the time when the Z06 hit the market came with injectors that can handle flex fuel sistem, and they are pretty big. They can handle my aimed amount of power for now!!!
Drag headers for much better breathing cause the intake is pretty big we made sure that the exhaust is pretty big so where all 4 pipes merge in to one, the diameter is 3 1/2 Inches ( thats 8.9cm) and will go straight out. The way we will run this exhaust will be a single exit for now, both pipes come and meet in the middle of the car and go parallel to the rear left side where they both go in to a twin single pipe muffler which in the end will look like a OEM C32 AMG muffler.
EXEDY Racing clutch kit which comes with 3 plates and holds up to 700lb-ft (950Nm) of torque, and give a pretty decent feel when driving your car normaly.
Electric water pump is on there to take the stress off the crank, now the pump run on its own power (and this one was made last year using composite materials which makes it 2x lighter then OEM one).
The rest of the upgrades will be explained in detail in the next update for now enjoy some engine instalation timelapse :
03 MAY 2020 08:43
03 MAY 2020 08:45
03 MAY 2020 09:35
03 MAY 2020 10:15
03 MAY 2020 10:17 Little too tight
03 MAY 2020 14:53
03 MAY 2020 15:03
03 MAY 2020 15:30
4th May 2020
Lets highlight everything on the list that will be worked on today :
► Show Spoiler
So the whole list is striked out which means that the W203 is once again a car that runs and drives, but this time it drifts like its A** is on fire!!!! [Except the engine harness and ecu still have not arrived from USA which means the car is not running lol]
Let me update you on everything in the garage that happened in the past week!!!!
So I have 2 additions in my garage, but to get them both there and move around I needed a car that can tow trailers, so it was time to mod my 2014 Audi A4 Allroad which makes me the winner of the competition between @RocketBunnyS13 and Me. The comp was about which one will mod our daily driver first haha....
Adriane, sorry but not sorry
So this trailer that I got is to transport bits and pieces that can not fit in the car or which could damage in the car, this trailer has a engine shelf on which you place the engine and litteraly there are milions of holes which reassemble the shape of every engine backside and its basicaly like attaching a transmission to the engine u are using the same holes and similar screws, that way the engine is held from the trailer wall and from the shelf it self, it has also a bunch of smaller shelfs with straps around on which you can attach various body panels......
This trailer is a used unit and the price tag was decent as well V$3500
Basicaly thats it guys, all the news are here....
Here is one post I didn't plan on doing and thats this :
Since there is a bunch of lazy people on this forum , this car 2012 Ferarri 458 Spider is mine car, not @BigSmoke car. I have told him that he can babysit and daily drive this car when we are not in Japan but the title is on my name so please stop harring Yuan about how lovely or insane his new ferrari is .... Thanks in his and my name!!!!

Thank you for your time that you spent reading this however you wanna call it xD.... Seriously thanks for sticking with me and Ziga for all these years now Almost half a decade in RP!!!!

5th May 2020

So when I finished the work on the 4th I though that it was it and I am about to sleep and get my fat A** working on the S13 again and make an update in 2-3 weeks, but after a lovely sleep, I had a nightmare of a wake up......
I had a severe tooth pain followed with a severe gum infection, I took a handfull of pain relievers but nothing, so ringed up my dentist and explained him my situation, 20 mins later I got an excuse letter which alowed me to travel to his place and to get it fixed.....
Since the doc told me to make it fast I took the ZL1 that way I would decrease the travel time in half literally xD......
Thankfully it was nothing way too serious, so while working on the W203 a drop of some fluid from the car dropped right in my mouth and got me an iffection around a tooth. That one had to go out but thankfully all other 30 something are safe!!!! Decided to take this excuse to take some pics of the ZL1 as well :D
I will do a full list of all the mods from the ZL1 that you will see on the photos and the finance from todays update as well....

Stay safe guys!!!!

RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

HEY I WAS FIRST TO MOD MINE smh

And yeah congrats on the 458 purchase, those things sound insanely good with a Novitec exhaust

Camaro looks sick on the ZE40s as well!
s t a y c l a s s y
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

OH GOODDD! LS swapped Merc?! That crazzyyyy build!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

OHSHIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
that merc is INSANE, with that LS i'm sure that will be a hella fun car, a bit nose heavy, but perfect for that front grip for dorifto!
the ZL1 looks AMAZING! the fitment is on point and with that blower i'm sure that is hella fast and punchy!

Also, yeah, people should read in depth the updates because if not, they can create misconceptions!
Congrats as alwayz bigboss!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Niatross
Gangster

Of all the stuff in this update the ZL1 would definitely be my most liked!
Solely bc i have a thing for Euro/American cars on japanese wheels :D
BigSmoke
Hitman

Hey hey there was only one person who thought the Fezza was mine, but nevertheless, thanks for the notice :lol:

Anyways great stuff as usual bossman! Wew I thought you're going to keep the Merc at least rather mild power-wise (well of course the handling upgrades are necessary), given it's a missile after all. But then I remember that this is your car, which means it's (a)not going to stay stock anyways and (b)going to be drunk with power in the end :lol: And wew so Tein actually makes stuff for Mercs? I always fancy myself a Tein Circuit N1s myself, but since they're quite expensive and HKS Hipermax series can do the same job at half the price, I stick with HKS ever since.

And oi, AJ is correct, he was first to mod his ride! :P Nevertheless the idea to have a tow trailer is a great one, estate Audis are quite known to tow things efforlessly after all. Finally, be careful next time while working on your cars, will ya? :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Benny
Associate

GOTEETH - 20

So after I got rid of 1 teeth and a bunch of disinfectant later, I was let free, took some pics of the ZL1 and drove home, the past 5 days I had to go daily to him for a check up and I had to take that stupid COVID-19 test 12, so now that I am proven healthy lets keep this RP up.......

So where I stopped last time is the ZL1 Mods....
So the mods that we made on the ZL1 are the following :
-Window tint
-Headlights and tail lights tint
-New wheels
-New Exhaust

Lets kick off with the Window tint, so I rung 3M Customer support number and asked if they have any way of material transportation and they told me that they do it on their own in this period so I ordered some window stretch foil to tint the windows and rear windshield and a bunch of wrap for a car to wrap, couple days later it was on my door step with a receipt for V$1000, guess their transportation is way more expencive then FedEx or UPS xD but still better then me going around japan ilegaly, catching covid and a bunch of tickets xD

So wrapped the headlights in yellow for the race look, tinted the windows and rear windshield and then tinted the rear tail lights black as well

Then it was time to make way for my new exhaust!!!!!!!
I went with something different to the USA cars, I bought 2 exhaust systems from HKS. its a HKS Silinet Hi Power exhaust system. My request was that the system is a HP (TYPE-S) silent Hi-Power with Diameter of tip 120mm and Diameter of center pipe 85mm. This system was originaly produced for the R34 GTR V Spec so I had to fiddle with both pipes to make it fit the ZL1, and now the rumble is way way better, cause there is no more X or Y sections so it goes from left exhaust headder to the muffler and from the right headder to the muffler. Also this exhaust is known to take a little bit of the exhaust flow and reduce the low frequency sounds which makes the car a whole lot quiter from the inside but doesn't lower anything on the outside :D So reason I had to get 2 systems was that the R34 has only 1 exhaust headder and 1 exhaust pipe so to make it work on a car with 2, I had to get double lol

(Please note that those photos were taken before the installation and on the previous update I was at the dentist with the completed car. Thanks)

Lets wheel on to the wheelzzzz......
For the wheels I decided to go with a more Japanese touch, and thats in a form of Volk ZE40's 19x9+22 in the front and and 19x10,5+22 in the rear, and all 4 wheels are wrapped in lovely Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS, which have excelent performance in the wet and in the dry, and they sharpen the handling really well and I even got a 50 000km waranty from bridgestone (I don't think that they will last that much with all those donuts hunger going on)
So as for the front wheels, I went with a normal look and the +22mm offset makes them flush perfectly on the front end.

And I went full concave at the rear, with an additional 10mm spacer which makes the rear rims flush lovely but there is something about those wheels and fitment that make me no sleep at night time!!!!!

So next on the line for this update is the 2014 Audi A4 Allroad 3.0TDI Quattro B8.....

Yes this one got even more mods after the first couple but most of those mods that I did to it is to make it pretty and some make it a even more functional daily!!!!!
First thing that I did on it is take off all the chrome bits and pieces, and the rear view mirrors and wrap everything in black to make it nice and stealthy looking. For the rear view mirrors I decided to wrap them in Carbon Fiber for a sportier look.

After a bunch of wrapping it was time to install my new roof rack from Audi Zubehor, which I paid V$422.

And the last piece on the "To Do list" was debadging the trunk of the A4, so I had taken off the Audi badge and the A4 and allroad and 3.0TDI and quattro now its just a clean trunk door without any badging on it which looks way way better IMO.....

So in this finance is everything that was done in the previous update and this one......
► Show Spoiler
Cars in RP:
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Love yellow tint headlight on Camaro, also A4 look better with carbon than chromely look.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Roth
Associate

You have a very well rounded fleet dude! Im super jealous haha, keep it up!
Take me down to Jank Ass City
Sieklo
Gangster

Woow, you are a mad man, Wisefab on a maerc form E46 and E92! :D ZL-1 looks awesome, A4 with removed chrome looks way better :D
Lagano
Gangster

Houston, we have ignition!

Woah, it's been a while since the last post on the American side of things.

With everything happening around the world these days i haven't been feeling the best so i guess i needed all this time until now to understand what even happened 2 months ago.
Anyway, let's get to it!

10th March 2020

As mentioned in one of my previous posts here, Ben and i took these two drag cars all the way down to H-Town in Texas for one of the biggest motorsport events in the country. That would be TX2K, or TX2K20 for this year in particular, i've wanted to participate in it ever since we've been in the USA! It took me about 3 years to make that happen but that's life.

A few days before the event the Supra needed a few preparations done for the event, the most important one being a roll cage. I'd say a 1300HP car needs one ASAP! I'm not much of a fabricator myself so i got the Supra on the trailer and dropped it off at Mickey's Chassis Works in Norman to get a cage done right. When i got it back i replaced the tires with a pair of Hoosier slicks, and one last thing was renting a bigger trailer than we have so both the Supra and SC300 could be loaded up! We got that hooked up to the F150 and headed down south. Usually a trip to Texas is fairly short but not this time, Houston is pretty much on the other side of the state compared to Dallas where i often keep an eye out for potential project cars. But then again, we even drove to Las Vegas once so the drive passed pretty quickly!

Wednesday, March 11 – Racer Tech Inspection, Sponsor Setup, Participant Parking, Drag Race Test & Tune

Houston Raceway greeted us with probably the biggest gathering of racecars i've ever seen - GTRs, Supras, Mustangs, Corvettes, Huracans, you name it. Besides, many of those had a ridiculous amount of bald eagles under the hood waiting to be released on the strip so the competition was tough! Sadly the event was cut short for one day and with no spectators (no need to tell the reason) but it was still an amazing experience and a proper challenge for our drag cars. That's not the only racing that was going on though, there were some massive car meets all around the city followed by street races at night. I didn't check those out as much as i'd usually want to because this has become some kind of a tradition during every TX2K so obviously the cops know what's going on and this year they're really out to catch any guy street racing, doing donuts or just watching and being close to it, even sending out helicopters to track them down. So i don't really have any coverage of street races but a huge amount of videos about it popped up on YouTube, check them out here!

Wednesday kicked off with prepping the cars, dyno tests and practice runs down the strip. I was driving the Supra in drag races, while Ben chose to compete in roll races with the SC300. If you're wondering what the difference is, roll races are done with a rolling start, at 60 mph, i think. Drag race has more classes for each type of car while roll race sorts out the competitors by their qualifying times. The cars are slightly different too, roll races are more suited for cars that are capable to reach higher speeds, these days they're dominated by Huracans or GTRs, some of them reaching more than 230 mph!!!

Obviously a helmet was required, together with a fireproof racing suit. Launching a car up to high speeds like that is no joke!

Later that day the dyno test showed the Supra is running healthy with all its 1300 horses, same for the SC300 with around 100 less. I bought this Supra about a year ago but this was only the second time i've tried it on a drag racing event! (let's not count street races) It's a very similar build to the SC300 but it appears a bit more well done with better parts. I remember making mid 8 second passes with the SC300 so the Supra should do a little better! And the first few test runs surely felt like that.

I registered the Supra in the stick shift class, actually i wanted to enter the 2JZ class first but one thing dragged me away from it when i checked the entry list - the average horsepower in that class was 1974. I might get mine up to that power some day but it's gonna need a lot of work to get there! There's also the street car class but that one requires the car to be fully street legal, which my Supra is not, sadly. So the stick shift class seemed like the one i could be the most competitive in! Another interesting class was one made for the new A90 Supras, despite being a brand new car there are so many modified ones already! Otherwise the drag race held so many competitors of all kinds, and the number of classes proves that! Check them all out below.
Exhibition Class
This is an unregulated exhibition class for people who are simply coming to TX2K to run a record ET and/or MPH. The intent here is to have a class for shop cars, big build and high profile cars that are out to set records without running eliminations. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

DCT
DCT class – includes any car that comes with a DCT from the factory (all stock OEM unmodified variant GTR turbo’s allowed, all stock OEM unmodified variant 911 turbo’s allowed), it’s designed for Porsche 911 Turbo, McLaren, Huracan, R8, GTR. Full interior required (both front seats, carpet, dash, back seats), no mechanical fuel pumps allowed, no methanol fuel allowed, no nitrous allowed, 17” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size allowed, slicks allowed.

GTR Class 1
Any stock manifold turbo using the stock compressor cover, no methanol fuel allowed, no nitrous allowed, 17” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size, Slicks allowed. 3900lb with driver Min weight requirement.

GTR Class 2
Any stock location turbo kit, 58mm compressor inducer maximum, no methanol fuel allowed, no nitrous allowed, 15” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size, Slicks allowed. 3750lb with driver min weight requirement. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

GTR Class 3
Any stock location turbo kit, 68mm compressor inducer maximum, no nitrous allowed, 15” min wheel size and 28” maximum tire size allowed. 3600lb with driver min weight requirement. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

GTR Class 4
Any turbo kit allowed, 76mm compressor inducer maximum, no nitrous allowed, 15” min wheels size, no weight limit. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

GTR UNLIMITED
R35 only, GR6 transmission only, no coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

2JZ Class
Rules are simple:
-2JZ powered
-Car must retain factory style front suspension, no wheelie bars
-275/60/15 or 28×10.5Wx15 max
-17″+ wheel can run any size drag radial

No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

A90 MK5 Supra Class
Given that the MK5 is still such a new platform, we are going to make the rules very easy – must be an A90 Supra chassis and have a B58 engine. The rules will evolve as the platform evolves, our plan is to have multiple MK5 classes in the future.

Street Car Class
This class can and should include GTR’s, Vettes, Porsche’s, Vipers, Supra’s, Camaro’s, Mustang’s, etc…any car is welcome to run in this class so long as the car meets the rules below:
  1. Must have present and current proof of registration, license plate and valid insurance as any street legal car would. No full tube frame cars (back half or front half cars will be considered on a car by car basis). No single piece front ends will be allowed.
  2. Headlights and brake lights must exist and be operational (one of each may be removed during competition for any reason after passing tech).
  3. Must be able to return from a pass on it’s own power under normal use (breaking and being towed back will not DQ if the car is able to be safely repaired).
  4. Functioning cooling system required. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).
  5. Tires must be DOT approved (this includes the FRONT and the REAR tires):
  • Drag Radial or Bias Ply no larger than 28″ x 10.5″ or 275/60/15
  • Tire rule exception: any wheel size 17″ and greater may run up to a 355 wide tire.
  • Any car that has an h-pattern manual transmission may run a slick no larger than 28″ x 10.50W
****At TX2K20, we will qualify cars into four 16 car brackets as follows: ELITE will have the 16 quickest qualifiers, PRO will have qualifiers 17-32, CHAMP will have qualifiers 33-48 and SPORT will have qualifiers 49-64.
****ET Breakout rule – if a car goes 0.201 seconds or quicker than the number one qualifier ET, car will be automatically disqualified. This rule applies only to the PRO, CHAMP and SPORT classes.

Stick Shift Challenge
The only rule is that you must run an H pattern factory based transmission , no automatics allowed, any car make/model allowed. No coolant allowed (water or water + water wetter only).

****We will to offer TWO Stick Shift Classes: ELITE and PRO. ELITE will have the 16 quickest qualifiers and PRO will have qualifiers 17-32.

HeavyWEIGHT
*Minimum weight 4200 w/ driver 1 power adder on motor
*Minimum weight 4400 w/ driver 2 power adders on motor
*MAXIMUM BALLAST WEIGHT IS 200 LBS. Ballast must be secured and strapped during tech and during all runs.

*One power adder on the motor.
-Super charger must fit under factory style hood no cut hoods for fitment
-Single turbocharger (76.9/102.9mm in/ex limit)
-all motor w/N2O

*Two power adders on motor
-Twin turbos (64.9/89.9mm in/ex limit)
-Single turbo (68.9/89.9mm in/ex limit) w/n2o
-Supercharger and n2o (super charger must fit under factory stock hood, no cut hoods for fitment.

*factory OEM transmission (can be upgraded with gears input shafts, or module) factory overdrive, factory IRS, no 4 link or straight axle suspension, only factory chassis, must be able to pass a state safety inspection.
  1. Must have present and current proof of registration, license plate and valid insurance as any street legal car would. No full tube frame cars (back half or front half cars will be considered on a car by car basis). No single piece front ends will be allowed.
  2. Headlights and brake lights must exist and be operational.
  3. Must be able to return from a pass on it’s own power under normal use (breaking and being towed back will not DQ if the car is able to be safely repaired).
  4. Functioning cooling system required.
  5. Tires must be DOT approved (this includes the FRONT and the REAR tires): 30″ tire diameter maximum, any wheel size 17″ and greater may run up to a 355mm wide rear tire, drag radial only.
*will check turbo(s)

****We will to offer TWO HeavyWEIGHT Classes: ELITE and PRO. ELITE will have the 16 quickest qualifiers and PRO will have qualifiers 17-32.
****ET Breakout rule – if a car goes 0.201 seconds or quicker than the number one qualifier ET, car will be automatically disqualified. This rule applies only to the PRO class.
Thursday, March 12 – Roll Race Qualifying And Drag Race Test & Tune

Our second day went on with further drag race testing, meanwhile the roll racers already got ready for the qualifying rounds! Ben was looking great with the SC300, although a manual transmission is not the best choice he still managed to get a few good passes with trap speed of about 180 mph.

Meanwhile i was getting the Supra ready for the next test run, also noticing some of the other racers nearby. Many Supras with much more power than mine were out there but this one from Grannas Racing really got my attention, being one of the fastest stick shift drag cars in the world. Sure, plenty of Supras across the USA have almost 2000HP and run 7 second passes but only this one is catching up on them with a manual transmission! While all the top drag cars run automatics, it's definitely fun to see someone rowing those gears at an incredible speed. For me this is someone to look up to!

Then it was time for me to go on to the drag strip again. I had one problem though, having a RHD car made getting the time slip at the end of the track a bit more complicated. :P

And next to me was that exact Supra! Fortunately we were not in the elimination rounds yet :lol: but anyway i tried to keep up as much as i could.

1/4 mile later he was a good second ahead of me but that was no surprise since that Supra has around 2000HP and much more refined suspension setup. That was a new stick shift record, and later it was slightly improved again with a time of 7.005! Now everyone's hoping to see him get in the 6's. I think i got my best pass there as well, slightly better than what i remember with the SC300! Although i know there's much room for improvement from the moment i bought this Supra, let's hope that i'll eventually reach early 7's just like Joel did now.

Friday March 13 – Drag Race Qualifying/Roll Race Eliminations

Things started to get real as the drag competition was about to dust off, while the roll races were already going full speed ahead. The stick shift class was one of the more widely populated ones so it was split in the Elite and Pro classes, Elite having the top 16 qualifiers and Pro with the others up to the top 32. I managed to pull off a nice mid 8 second run and to my surprise i got into the Elite class! I was actually more competitive than i thought but that also meant some top notch competition like the English Racing Evo 10, Minion Mustang and The Grubb Worm Camaro. And right here English Racing made the first ever 7 second pass with an Evo 10!

Meanwhile George Dodworth's GTR from T1 Race Development was constantly running 7's and even going into the 6's a few times! Running in the GTR Unlimited class it definitely had more than 2000HP and was likely one of the fastest drag racers at the event overall. It's amazing how far some people can push their cars and driving skills!

A great majority of the competition were R35 GTRs but none were this fast!! Makes sense though, since most R35s are still street cars with a complete interior while George's is a full blown racecar. I was amazed by the number of all the other ones too, maybe there was even more of them than on R's Meeting 2018 in Japan!

Roll races were getting intense too, with more and more twin turbo Huracans from Underground Racing, some of them making more than 3000HP, the competition is getting faster year after year! However there were still a few GTRs that gave them a good run for their money, and this one in the photo below is even lady driven...

...by none other than George's wife! Now that's couple goals right there. It's still a street car but apparently it has around 2000HP too, and she drove it like a boss, battling a few other Lambos, R8s, 911 Turbos etc.

Saturday, March 14 – Drag Race Qualifying, & Swimsuit USA Bikini Contest

Very sad that the last part didn't happen :shock: Like i told you earlier, the last day of the event had been canceled so we were done with drag race qualifying the day before and finished the event with eliminations on Saturday. Therefore the last day was pretty intense and crammed with drag races!

Jared, aka JRod is very well known in the Oklahoma drag scene with his Supra, making around 1500HP after a recent engine overhaul.

He was going well in the street car class with consistent 7 second passes! Many Mustangs, Camaros and the like were very close to that, however.

One of the more interesting cars to see was this Viper, especially when doing a giant wheelie!!! Just imagine the power it took to lift that V10 in the front. I've seen only 2 Vipers drag racing at this event, they were quite common on the roll races so i guess they perform better at high speeds, it's more of a supercar after all!

Finally it was time for the stick shift class again. Despite getting used to the Supra very quickly (it's almost the same as the SC300 after all) and making a few impressive runs i was still a little nervous, hoping not to run into one of the top contenders in the first round of eliminations. But when it was time to go i didn't think about that, just dropped the clutch and did one hell of a burnout to heat up the tires! :D

And there was another Supra, apparently with roughly the same power as mine. Let's see what it can do!

Fortunately i launched slightly better and got into round 2! No further than that though, since the competition has narrowed down to some of the best racers in the country but i was happy with how everything turned out. It was an epic experience, sadly it lacked a part of that atmosphere without the spectators but i didn't mind it actually.

Last racers of the day were from the 2JZ class, this is where things got really fast. The average horsepower from the entries here was nearly 2000 so everyone knew it would be interesting, to say the least. This Supra from Couto Racing did its best pass with a time of 6.807 seconds, that was a new record for an IRS (independent rear suspension) Supra! And it was a really special moment for them because that 6 second pass was done to honor their good friend that passed away recently.

The rest of the 2JZ class was insanely fast too, with the races going on into the night the finals were a tight battle between the Titan Motorsports Supra and the Drag International S15, the only car in the 2JZ class that wasn't a Supra! They were right next to each other for the whole track but at the end the S15 took the win at 202 mph with a 6.568 ET. That was the fastest race at TX2K ever with both cars that close!

Sunday, March 15

That was one of the biggest events i've ever been to!! And it definietly provided a good time for me, Benny and all the people there. I really wish TX2K20 lasted one day longer but what can we do. Nonetheless i really enjoyed every single moment there, met a few cool guys such as the 1320video film crew and many other racers, learned many more things about drag builds and finally put that Supra to good use.

Just before heading back home though, one of the racers asked us about the SC300 as Ben told you in one of the previous posts and we ended up selling it on unexpectedly, it was one of the earlier cars we've had in the garage and built up but there was an opportunity to replace it with something much better. We talked with the boys from Underground Racing and traded in the Aventador for this twin turbo Gallardo. It was Ben's absolute favorite so he wasn't sure about it first but i can tell you he already loves this one too! :lol: He really got into roll racing too so this was the right car to get.

There have been a few more small changes in the garage until now, more about that soon!
How's your wallet running?

3 weekly paychecks: +V$3375
3 sets of Hoosier slicks: V$1300
TX2K20 entries: V$500
15 gallons of race gas: V$304
Transport costs: V$385
2 car trailer rental: V$240
Find out in the next episode: V$30000
Remaining: V$145573
BigSmoke
Hitman

Finally the TX2K update is here! And also finally you guys gets into a proper racing competition after a while, and one that you always one to attend as well. I know that feel, that's what how I feel when I finally able to attend Attack Tsukuba as well :lol: Well, it's a bit of a shame the SC300 went away, but eh, at least the Supra is still here and you got a UGR Gallardo in exchange.

I should admit that I rarely follows drag racing, and when I do, I usually follow the Pro ones like NHRA, Nitrolympx, UK Doorslammers and recently RDRC so I didn't know much about drag racing, let alone roll racing. In fact I only discovered roll racing after reading this update! So much for a motorsport fan :lol: Thankfully the rules an class segregations are quite easy to understand for me (basically just like ET rule but using top speed instead of pass time), and it looks like fun stuff to do. No wonder Ben always aims for raw power on his builds :lol: Back to the classes itself, I do expect a lot of 2JZ and GTR users showing up, but what I didn't expect is for the GTRs to require not one, but five dedicated classes. Even Japanese drag racing scene only has 1-2 of them! :lol:

And finally you've experienced how it feels like to be qualified and able to go side by side against proper professionals on the scene :lol: And I bet you also enjoy spotting these cars as well, with thousands of horsepowers and proper tuning while you prove yourselves later that day. With the amount of experience and power the pros had, I think making it to round 2 is already a huge achievement, so congrats for making a name to yourselves! :D And I find it a bit ironic that the 2JZ class winner is a car that naturally doesn't have 2JZ inside :lol: But hey, that's how you explain weight and aero advantage to normal people as well, since after all the S15 is smaller and sleeker in aero terms.

If only the drag racing scene in Japan is as lively and accessible as back then, I would have built myself a dedicated drag racing car. But since it is now basically buried under everything and difficult to reach, I guess my Silverado is enough for the job :)

Visit my RP HERE!
-stallion-
Gangster

AH yes, the big update has arrived! I see that you had A LOT of fun there, and with all those crazy cars around you. Both the SC and the Supra did an amazing job at those runs, and of course there is room for improvement, but for now you guys did an amazing job! Keep it up, and see ya in Japan soon :D